- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

trying to continue my story hope people like this new chapter going to try to advance the story a little.

Johny hears the moans of his sister in the bed above him and is soon awoken. Looking around him its fairly dark and he can barely see. He feels around the box he is on and soon finds his way into the box where he starts to feel around for his surrounding but is unable to figure out what any of it is except for the smell of weed.

He smilles realizing his sister had become a pot head and couldnt wait to get her in trouble over this. Johny then tries to get out of the box but soon realizes he is trapped and soon he just lays down and thinks about how to get out of this situation, soon falling asleep.

Paige walks out of her room and walks down the hallway wearing a pair of white socks a black tanktop and a pair of sweat pants. She soon sees a bug and steps on it without a second thought and continues about her business going and getting breakfast wondering why her home is so quite and soon talking to her mom about how her father and brother were missing she really loved her daddy and was worried about him and she had to admit she was worried about her brother to.

Chris awakens to a very pleasant smell around him smiling as he gets up and stretches and soon finds himself looking around his gigantic daughters room, he shakes his head in rage wishing it had all just been a dream soon his stomach rumbles and he decides to try to get to some food and water.

Paige walks back to her room with a bowl of cereal looking down where she had crushed the bug before she notices a few more huddled around the spot as if they were looking for the other bug she figures the bug must be stuck to her sock now and just laughs a little as she enters her room.

Chris looks up at his daughter coming towards him and stays very still hoping she dosnt see him she steps over him and goes to her desk, but the sight on her foot as she walks over him makes chris sick. On the bottom of his daughters foot was a tiny human body completely crushed if he could of gotten closer maybe he could of found out who it was chris shakes in fear at the mangled body before he decides to go to his daughter again watching as she eats.

He thinks about going up there and climbing in the bowl to get a drink and some cereal bites but realizes he would prob end up eaten by his daughter either chewed or swallowed hed go to his daughters stomach never to return he thinks about his little sweet girl and soon realizes his aroused at the idea of being eaten by his daughter  but is soon snapped out of this as his daughter yell eww and spits something out on the floor a fly had flied into her mouth and she had spat it on the floor and stomped on it.

Chris watches his daughter go back to eating and goes over to the crushed pieces of cereal the fly is gone he figure it must of got stuck to her sock to he finds himself getting aroused again as he thinks about his daughters cute socked feet coming down on him but soon snaps out of it and decides to eat some of the cereal ignoring the fact that it had been spat out and then stepped on by her he eats till he is full and then walks towards his daughter.

He goes under her desk to where her feet are and starts to look up at the foot with the human body on it barely able to make anything out now whoever it was is now just a red smear on her sock he finds himself aroused again as he touches her sock feeling how soft it is. Chris walks back to safety and starts to try to figure a way out of his situation again.

Johny awakens to the smell of weed around him and tries to find a way out agian but is trapped and sits down waiting for his sister to smoke so he could get out.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will be up soon