- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hopefully this will last more than 5 chapters and I hope to add chapters in as frequently as I can.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter doesn't have any giantess parts to it as it's just an introduction to the story. Don't worry I will bring out the big guns in the next chapter.

Story:

"Noooo please don't drop him in their he'll die"! Screamed my younger sister as I threatened to drop her pet hamster into the cage of my snake. Then my mum walked in as Amber (my younger sister) started to cry. "Don't you dare do it mister or you will be in a hell of a lot of trouble young man" she yelled at me at the top of her voice.

I smirked at my sister and slowly moved the hamster away from the open cage. I called my sister a loser for being so gullible but she got angry and hit me across the face. From the shock of the blow I dropped her hamster but it fell into the snake cage. I tried to fish it out of their but it was too late.


Amber looked in shock as tears exploded into her eyes and she started to cry. I still held my face from the pain that she gave me, don't get me wrong I might me 17 and 4 years older than her but she hits really hard. My mum on the other hand was furious with me. She screamed at the top of her voice "look at what you did, you killed your sisters pet and she's now crying because of it.

I tried to tell her that I lost grip of it when Amber smacked me on the face but of course she didn't believe me. Amber was the youngest of the family and was respected by everyone around her, even if she had just killed half the population of Europe she would get backed up by my mum who hated me. She always told me how proud she was of me and that she will always love me but I know it's not true.

My mum slammed the door on me and continued to shout at me. I ignored her but what got my attention was when she shouted to me "and you can forget your holiday planning for tomorrow because your not going anymore". "Fine I don't even care about the stupid holiday anyway" I argued back to her in a pissed off way.

The holiday wasn't even a proper one. It was mainly to celebrate Ambers 14th birthday that would come while we were away in Spain. For my 14th I got some shitty flowers and some books to help me prepare for my GCSEs. 14 isn't even that special of an age. Those were the last words I went to bed that night cursing my family in my head and hoping that they would stop pissing me off.

Also that night I made the biggest mistake of my life. I wished that my family wouldn't be able to see me ever again and that they wouldn't notice me ever. Those words kind of fucked my life up just a tiny bit. I then fell asleep dreaming about a life without my family which I dreamt of most of the time.

The following morning I woke up to see the time was 7:30 in the morning. The noise of bumping and crashing of my family trying to organise themselves drove me crazy. "Do you think you could make a bit more noise out there" I yelled at the door of my bedroom. There was no response so I tried again but still no change from the hallway.

I couldn't take it any longer so I went to go tell them face to face. As I slid down the side of my bed I fell about the length of Niagara Falls. I landed on my back and I only got a thumping headache rather than getting knocked out. I gathered my body and looked around my room. Why was everything so big around me? And where the fuck are my clothes?

My naked body stood and wandered what might have happened but nothing could beat the thought that I had shrunk in my sleep. Then I figured that I would be alone for 3 weeks if I didn't get help now so I ran towards my door where I crawled through it with ease. As I could crawl under my door I figured I was about a cm and a half tall.

I looked across the hallway of our flat where I saw 4 people standing with their suitcases ready to go. Those people included Amber and my older sister Chloe. She was only a year older than me but she was 4 inches taller than me. Of course now she looked about 4 miles tall. Along them was Amber's friend Maria and Chloe's friend Chelsea.

They were both allowed to invite one friend along to the holiday with them. Surprise surprise the irony comes again because I wasn't even allowed to bring my phone let alone a friend. Maria was the shortest of them all at 5"3 but she still was bigger than Mount Everest. I needed their help but was afraid that I would be mistaken for a bug or tormented if they found me.

Chloe was the least threatening to me as Amber would rip me apart after last night so I chose to get her attention. I banged on her shoe but she felt nothing. This was it. I was going to have to climb the giant beast of a sister in order to get some help. Unfortunately for me she was 6"5 and had legs like those sticks you put in your mouth to bet rid of food. I just took a deep breath and started climbing my sisters foot.