- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is the second installment of this story
. As Tim was floating in the toilet with his moms shit Jennifer came in to get a shower. She also needed to use the bathroom herself and she lowered her pajama pants and panties and sat down on the toilet. When she sat down she farted a couple times then started to pee. Piss started to rain from above and it started to draw Tim to where the piss stream was making contact with the water. Tim was pushed underwater and his eyes were burning due to the acidic feel of his sisters urine. After she was done peeing she farted a couple times and hard to. Tim was launched upwards on her last fart. Jennifer already wiped herself and was standing up when Tim was launched upwards and he seem his destination. Her vagina.



Tim was gonna be closer to his sister then he ever wanted to be. Sure Jennifer was a beautiful girl and she was nice. She had great double D breasts and a nice curvy ass that would make anyone's day. When Tim hit her vagina he slid in with ease and the first thing that hit him was the fresh, sour, disgusting, and familiar smell of urine. He could feel her move around in the shower and he started to get crushed by her vaginal muscles from her pressing her legs together. He started to struggle and squirm around and was started to get surrounded and drowned by Jennifer's juices. He was pressed into her vaginal wall and felt pressure on his back and was being pushed and pulled up and down her wall. He was having to swallow her juices so he didn't drown in her vagina. He was starting to loose air and was close to blacking out when her finger left.



Jennifer started to get turned on when she got in the shower so she started to finger her self. She was close to climaxing when she heard a knock on the door asking whats taking so long. She decided she would finish when she got into her room when she had more privacy. She got out and felt something in her vagina and thought it was a bug or something but when she got dried out she didn't fell it anymore.



When Tim felt his sisters finger leave he started to slid towards the exit of her vagina. After a minute he fell out and she was drying off and he landed in something bright pink and soft. He looked around and he could see he was in some kind of bowl item. He figured out where he was when he was lifted and pushed up against his sisters chest. He was in her bra and she was putting it on. He was in the middle of her bra and he was pressed up against her nipple.



When Jennifer put her bra on she felt a good sensation on her nipple but thought it was nothing. It felt great but not to Tim. He was being crushed from two directions. He was being pressed into her nipple by her bra and the nipple was crushing him into bra cup. He thought at first he was going to be pressed into her areola due to all of the pressure behind him but after 5-10 minutes it all passed when it all seemed like she loosened her bra. He was in pain from all of this and he thought to get her attention by biting her nipple. Right before he bit down he thought to himself that Jennifer might think that he is a pervert and not help him out. Right after he decided to stick it out his prison shifted as pressure was being lifted off of him.



Jennifer wanted to know what felt good in her bra. Her left nipple felt nice since she put on her bra after her shower and she swore something was moving. She took off her bra to find out what was in there. When she took off her bra she found nothing in her bra or on her nipple but could have sworn something was there. Right as she was putting her bra back on she thought she heard Tim outside her door, but when she opened the door no one was there. She started to wonder where Tim was because she hasn't seen him this morning.



Tim started to fall when Jennifer took off her bra and he hit a bed hard. He started to shout for Jennifer but she put her bra back on and ran out the door. Tim looked around and noticed that he was in his parents room again. He believed the best place to be noticed was going to be on the night stand. He started to run for the night stand when his parents came back in. He started to remember last night and ran faster because he didn't want to be in between them again. He was around the top of the bed and the only thing he had to do was cross their pillows, when suddenly his mother sat down near him and the sudden weight shift threw him off and he was falling towards her panty cladded ass.Tim was rolling down the incline made from his mother sitting down. He rolled straight into the crease of her ass crack on the outside of her panties. When Jane stood up, Tim was lifted with her butt, and he heard a rumbling noise coming from his mother and didn't like it. He started to squirm when he heard the rumbling noise but his mothers asscheeks held him in place. He could see her starting to put on pants when she farted. He shot out of her cheeks like a cannon and hit the night stand and fell into the slightly opened drawer and laid there for a while unconscious.