- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


STORY!!!!
Tim was at home one night by himself while his mother(Jane), father(Adam), his two sisters( Eliza and Jennifer), and his brother(Will) were out shopping. He didn't go with them just because, you know WHO LIKES TO GO SHOPPING. He was on the couch in the living room watching an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, when he fell asleep at 6:34.He woke up 7:00 and went to the kitchen to get a drink of water. When he went into the kitchen he opened the fridge and seen two water bottles. One was labeled with Deer Park, while the other one was labeled with a hand written note saying do not drink. Tim was always picked on by his sisters and noticed that it was one of their handwriting. He decided he was going to drink it and he grabbed it out of the fridge. He walked into his parents room to find printing paper and to use their paper cutter. His plan was to cut another label, drink the water and put it back into the fridge with a different label. While he was looking for paper in his parents room he took a drink of the water. He quickly found out that it didn't taste like water. He was looking through different drawers and the bottom drawer on the night stand had stuff in there that he didn't know his parents used. He found his moms dildo and used and non used condoms. He picked up one of the non used condoms and seen that his dad uses Trojan condoms. As he was putting it back he passed out. He awoke to what felt like hours later to be shifted and brought up to his fathers giant face.



Tim didn't know what was happening but he didn't want to continue he started to jump up and down on a rubber surface, he jumped, waved his arms and he shouted to his dad but alas he was not heard. He kinda thought he was shrunk since every thing was giant. His world was once again shifted but downwards this time and Tim was now face to face with his dads gunk. He feared for the worst as he started to fall, and Tim realized he was in he condom he was holding, and his dad was putting it on. He fell to the dip in the condom and was greeted with a familiar genitalia. He knew what was going to happen and he didn't like his location. He could see somewhat far through the condom and it wasn't too blurry, as he fell on to his dad's ureathra, and all he could see his mothers mouth coming towards him. As Tim entered his mothers mouth with the condom, and his prison got a little hotter and he was beginning to be surrounded by pre-cum . His condom prison was invaded by light as his mother shifted positions. He could now see a up close view of his mothers awaiting vagina. Then everything changed once again as his mom was still changing positions and he brushed between his mom's 36C breasts. He was then was inserted into his mom's mouth again, as he imagined his mother and father in the 69 position. After a while of sitting in the pool of precum he was finally shifted into his mother' vagina and the heat got more intense then in his mothers mouth.



After about 10 minutes of being rammed against his mothers vaginal wall, his father pulled out and Tim was soon to pass out due to lack of oxygen. He was blinded by light as his dad pulled off the condom, but Tim thought it was weird that his dad didn't cum yet. He was still stuck to his dad's cock with the precum. His question was answered as his dad shifted his cock towards his mothers anus and ass cheeks.



Adam shoved the head of his penis into the asshole of his wife and started to stroke his shaft. Meanwhile Tim was being pressed into his mothers dirty puckered asshole, and he was trying to scream but got a mouth full of his own mothers feces on the out side of her asshole. When he was inside of his mother for the fourth time it was the worst, and only because he was now unprotected by a condom and could get stuck to a piece of her shit and be flushed down the toilet without anyone knowing.



Within a minute of this happening Adam came into Jane's ass and Tim was thrown into a pile of shit along with a few tons of semen(to Tim). Tim was basically plastered to the shit as his dads cum dried. He soon passed out as his prison lacked oxygen, and had a rank smell to it.



In the morning Jane always used the bathroom before anyone and Tim knew it. He was woke up to falling into the toilet bowl. He was greeting with a giant pile of shit and had a wad of toilet paper dropped on him. After getting out of the toilet paper him and his mother heard a knock on the door, and with that his mother left the toilet without flushing and Tim was greeted with another member of his family. He looked up to see his sister Jennifer.
Chapter End Notes:
What do you think so far. I have already written some chapters ahead and this will be updated around once a day until i get caught up.