- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Guys thanks for reading this, it means so much and please review what you want to read next because i am running out of ideas but i atleast want to get 10 chapters out before i end it. So please help me out and thanks.

Jennifer wanted to torture Tim some more but didn't know what to do. She then got an idea. "Tim who is prettier, me or Eliza?" Jennifer asked. Tim looked up at her, and he didn't want to say Eliza because Jennifer was always the jealous type of person. Tim said "You are, obviously" he was lying and Jennifer knew it. "You are lying you think Eliza is prettier than me" Jennifer said. Tim had to come up with another lie before she did something. "No i think you are the most beautiful girl around" Tim said. She looked at him and smiled. Se was going to have fun with him and so is Eliza. She told Tim that he and Eliza was going to be having a little fun with each other soon, but for now it was going to be Tim and Jennifer time.



Tim didn't like what he heard about him and his sisters having fun time together. He already experience both of their vaginas and didn't want to do it again. Jennifer thought that she would actually let Eliza have fun with Tim first when she heard Eliza yell from the kitchen. Jennifer ran into the kitchen to see that Eliza was getting some cereal.(I know its at night but you guys didn't help so if you have a problem with it suck it up). Eliza had her cereal in the bowl and had to get milk. Jennifer seen this as the perfect time to let Tim be close to Eliza. As Eliza was turned around in the fridge, Jennifer dropped Tim into the bowl of cereal. Tim hit a marshmallow and realized that he was in a bowl of lucky charms, and the only person who at lucky charms in this house besides him was Eliza.



Eliza grabbed the carton of milk and placed it on the table and closed the fridge door with her butt She seen Jennifer in the kitchen looking at her cereal and asked her what she was doing. Jennifer lied and said she was getting food. Eliza just went with it poured her milk into the bowl and went to her room. When she sat down, she turned on her T.V. and started to eat her cereal. Tim was in a cold hell, first he landed in his sisters meal waiting to be eaten. Secondly the milk felt like it was frozen( and he needed to let it go). Last enough he was being attacked by a giant metal spoon. It wasn't long before the bowl was almost empty and Tim was floating in the little milk sitting in the bowl. He was hoping that his sister would look down in the bowl. He still had his clothes on and he really didn't belong in a white bowl of milk. He was wearing black colored clothes and was surrounded by white milk. Eliza looked down and didn't see anymore cereal in the bowl so she lifted the bowl up to her lips and started to drink the milk. Tim had to try and swim the current created by his sister drinking milk from the bowl. He was almost up onto the tilt of the bowl when she tilted the bowl up more. Tim fell straight into her mouth but grabbed ahold of a tooth. To avoid being swallowed by his own sister. Sure he liked vore and even fantasized about it but never expected it to actually happen. He was scared to death to be dangling from a tooth over a wet moist hole into his sister's stomach.



Eliza felt something stuck in her tooth but thought it was a price of marshmallow and left it to dissolve. After a while she noticed it didn't dissolve and started to move it around with her tongue. Tim was in another hell but this time it was hot, moist and very slippery for him. He was trying his best to avoid being swallowed but avoided her tongue even more. It was very hard to avoid her tongue but she was very persistent and she wanted to find out what he was. Light started to flood in to her mouth and he see her hand in front of her mouth. He started to be pulled into a puddle in her mouth full of saliva when she spit him into her hand. He was once again found by his sister.