- Text Size +
Tim set out to explore stuff with his tiny form. He wanted to explore things and do things he couldn't before. He could climb up the mountains of clothes in the laundry room. He could swim in a sink of water(or in the toilet again). He could always go back to his parents room and have more fun with his sister and mom. He could go to school with his siblings. As all of these things pondered his mind he was walking nowhere. He started to look around and found himself in the bathroom. He heard the door shut behind him and wondered who was in here. He turned around to see his brother Will. He didn't wanna be shrunk near his brother because he always broke toys since he was 7. He didn't want to be mistaken as a toy or worse a bug. He ran under the door and got away from there. He started to get hungry so he headed it to the kitchen to find some crumbs or food left out. When he got to the kitchen he was happy to see no one was there. He ran over to on of the chairs and started to climb. About half way up he heard footsteps coming towards him. He didn't have time to look to see who it was he needed to keep climbing. As he reached the seat of the chair he felt a sudden gust of wind come from behind him. He noticed it wasn't to strong but it was persistent. He finally reached the seat of the chair to become face to face with a giant eye ball.



Tim jumped back as he was now face to face with another gigantic face of a family member. Him and Jennifer were looking at each other giant face to tiny face. He seen this as an opportunity to get help. He started to shout for Jennifer but it was no use. She just looked at him like she couldn't hear him. She got up and grabbed Tim, and she brought him to her room to see what she had. As Jennifer walked into her room Tim seen that her clock read 5:30 so he figured he had been shrunk for almost a day now. He was set down on a wooden surface he believed was her night stand. He looked around to see Jennifer bringing a magnifying glass towards him. His only two thoughts were either he was going to be found and saved or he was going to be tortured. When Jennifer brought over the magnifying glass, she hovered it over Tim to get a good look at the thing she found. She couldn't believe her eyes when she looked through the glass only to find her 'little brother' she couldn't help but laugh. He always picked on her and wanted some fun out of messing with him. Sure it was her brother but it was time for some more fun, and what a better way to have fun then to be trapped between her toes while she went out for a short run.



Tim was terrified when he heard his sister say he was going to be played with. He didn't know what his sister was going it do to him. He got an idea what was going to happen when she took her socks off. He figured he was going to be well acquainted with her foot after this. Jennifer took off her sock and picked Tim up and walked over to her dresser. Tim was glad he wasn't going to be dropped into her sock but feared for the worse as she brought him over to her dresser. He remembered earlier when Eliza and him were coming home from the beach and it was going to rain soon. He hoped that the rain would save him from his prison. Thats when Jennifer pulled out nylon stockings and dropped Tim in the right one. Tim was falling into his sisters nylon and didn't know what to expect next. He hit the bottom only to be stepped on by his sisters giant foot. Tim never liked feet but he got an erection as the smell of his sisters perfect feet hit him. He knew it wasn't a natural smell and he hinted some kind of mango lotion of some sort. He started to feel pressure on him but it was soft at first until it felt like she was stomping on him. He didn't know what was going on but he didn't like it one bit. His erection died when she started to sweat and the heat intensified in her stocking. He figured she was doing something he couldn't figure out what he didn't know if she was running or not because he was stuck to her foot. Her sweat held the nylon up to her foot and the nylon held him to her foot as well. The only thing he could do now was wait, because he was not biting her foot.



It wasn't long until Jennifer removed her sock and appeared to have another smirk on her face. If only Tim knew what was next.
Chapter End Notes:

This is the fifth installment, but it might take a couple days for the next chapter to be out. If you want more of anything leave a review and i will try from there. Thanks and have nice day!