- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the fourth installment in this story hope you enjoy and have nice day.
Tim knew where he was when he inhaled. He knew he was near Eliza's anus because the smell of shit that was present. He could felt her every movement from walking, running, standing, and sitting. When she sat down it was bad news for Tim because he was pushed further into Eliza's ass crack. The smell only got worse, and to make matters worse she started to sweat. Tim could tell she was outside running or doing something like that because of the movements her legs were making. Tim was being crushed by her ass cheeks and being pushed further up in her crack nearing her awaiting anus. As he was being pushed up further and further he was trying to grab her ass flesh but it was to slick from her sweat. He wasn't going to bite her either, mostly for the fact that he didn't want a mouth full of her ass sweat. He just stayed there and took it like a tiny man. The closer he got to her brown eye the smell got worse too. The smell in his sisters ass crack was worse then inside of his mothers asshole, and worse then Jennifer's farts. He had to hold his breath so he didn't have to breath it. Bad decision because he had to open his mouth and when he did Eliza's ass sweat flooded his mouth and it was like drinking sea water mixed with shit. He couldn't feel her moving anymore but she was laying down and he believed her to be sleeping. He figured the best way to try and get out of her ass crack was to grab her black thong and climb out.



As he located her thong strap and grabbed it, he let gravity do it job. It was slowly pulling him out of his sisters sweaty hot crack. He just got to the top of the crack and could see he was at a beach and she wasn't wearing a thong, it was a bikini. As he climbed off of the bikini strap he seen a shadow fall upon him. He looked up to see a hand coming towards him. His sister must have felt him and thought he was a bug. She was going to crush him, his only choices were either to be crushed or going back into her crack. He couldn't run for it because it was to far to reach safety in time. He jumped into her crack only to be followed by the hand. The hand pushed him further and started to scratch right above her anal ring. Tim was staying on her finger no matter how hard it was. The hand retracted and Tim went with it, and he was brought up to her bikini top. Eliza laid her hand above her cleavage to stop all of the people staring. Tim was trying his best to stay on his sisters finger and not to fall into her cleavage. Her finger got sweaty when she scratched her ass crack and Tim was losing his grip. He started to slid off of her finger and he fell straight into her cleavage. He was being held in place and crushed now. When he fell he went in with ease because of the heat it was nice hot and sweaty in his new found prison and he was at the base of breasts. She tied her bikini top tighter then usual and she couldn't fix it without giving everyone at the beach a great show that they would never forget. Eliza was one of the prettiest girls in town and everyone wanted to get with her but no one had the balls to ask her out.



Tim was in hell but would rather be here then in her sweaty stinky crack again. He could see light emitting from behind him and tried to move but was stuck, even with all of the sweat. He kept squirming to even try to get Eliza's attention but the only response he got was her leaving the beach. She put a shirt on and covered all light coming from the top of her cleavage for Tim. She headed back home and decided to jog home because there was a storm heading in and she doesn't like walking in the rain. While she ran her boobs bounced and this moved Tim from his prison. With each stride she took, Tim fell more and more from his prison. As he neared the bottom of her breasts he worried about not getting back home. That all changed when he fell from her chest and landed on her sandal and was kicked forward in front of her. He stumbled trying to run away from his gigantic sister and tried his best nit to get stepped on. But like the rest of his journey so far the things he hoped for never came true. Another shadow fell upon him but this time it was her sandal coming down towards him. He couldn't out run it forever, he tripped as the shadow fell closer and time slowed down for him. He watched the sandal come down on him in slow motion, he seen something pink on the bottom of her sandal that he has never seen before. The pink object on her sandal was going to be the object to crush him. When her sandal hit the concrete, Tim didn't die but was stuck to her sandal. Tim didn't know what kept him alive but he couldn't move once again.



He tried to squirm but got nowhere, except more stuck and stepped on over and over again. He hoped that they were close to the house so he could not be in pain for today. Eliza stepped on two things after leaving the beach one was sticky and the other was her brother. Tim was trying everything to escape his prison when he noticed his face wasn't hitting the concrete anymore but now he was being stepped into carpeting. He could hear Eliza talking to someone but everything was cut off as she took her sandal off to scrape off whatever she stepped in. Tim was flipped around to his sisters face and to see that she was holding a rock. He feared for the worst but was scraped off with the sticky substance. He landed on the stuff to find out that she stepped in gum. He got out of the gum and was tired from trying to get everyones attention, and now he wanted to go off and adventure some. If only he knew what he was getting into.