- Text Size +
Tim awoke to what seemed like hours after he was knocked unconscious from hitting the night stand. He got up and looked around at his surroundings until he hit something big and rubbery. He didn't know what it was but he wanted to. He started to climb up this mysterious object, but when he got to the top he started to put 2 and 2 together and realized he was on his mothers dildo. He wanted to explore more and be on this when his mom home, even what he was put through. He got up to the head of the dildo he found what felt like a indent in the head and assumed it was the urethra. He fell into it and when he hit the bottom he heard footsteps coming. He got a little scared when he thought he might not survive without a condom this time and be stranded like the last time. When he got to the top of the head again the drawer opened and he was thrown back into the fake urethra. He was brought up to the face a girl. This girl was his sister Eliza.



Eliza was an active beautiful girl but she couldn't keep in a relation ship for long and needed something to please her needs. She knew her mom had a dildo in her room and when everyone was out of the house she used it when she could.



Tim knew this was going to be an interesting day from being inside of one sister and going to be inserted into his other sister. When Eliza grabbed the dildo she brought up to her face and inhaled. When she did this Tim was lifted upwards out of the indent and was thrown against her bottom lip. When he landed on her lip he was instantly coated with her sticky, moist saliva. He could see her bringing the dildo up to her mouth and he assumed that she was lubing it up. He was correct as he was swept off by the dildo and was now stuck to it while his sister deep throated the dildo. He was afraid when his sister was sucking the dildo because he could have been sucked off of it and swallowed but her saliva was sticky, he stayed on it the entire ride. He was being shifted from the back of her throat to her teeth until she was done she scraped her teeth across it and it pushed Tim into the urethra again. Tim could see everything from here. He was brought down to her breasts and being pressed by both sides and he knew se was toying with it. She then brought the dildo down to her pants. She lowered her pants to the ground and laid down on the bed. She proceeded to lower her panties onto her knees. She took the dildo and placed it near hear asshole and Tim was hoping it wasnt going to be another anal adventure. Eliza then, in one swift motion, shoved the dildo straight into her nicely shaven vagina.



Eliza was having fun getting herself off with the dildo, but what she didn't know was that she was hurting Tim in process. Tim was being surrounded once again by one of his family members juices and he was being forced to swallow so he wouldn't drown. He was being thrusted in and out with the dildo and his sisters saliva kept him in place. He was getting loose though, he was starting to slide out if the dildo's urethra and into his sisters vagina. He was in her vagina and away from the dildo as he seem it come back and jab his body and push him in further. He was now against her back wall in her vagina and was impressed by the size of the dildo. He was repeatedly jabbed by the object with her vaginal squeezing him. He started to squirm until he seen the dildo leave and didn't come back and he knew what was going to happen. When his sister climaxed he was thrown out of her vagina and got stuck to her left lip of her vagina as he looked up to see her licking off her juices from her hand and the dildo. She then put the dildo back into the drawer and shut it and pulling up her panties. Tim couldn't see far through Eliza's green panties but he could make out some objects. He believed to be in bathroom with Eliza when he got scared remembering the last time he was in her. He wanted out when his green cloth prison was lowered and to be surprised the cum didn't drag him off of her lips but kept him in place. It did loosen him and he was sliding off. He started to fall but was caught by a black rope of some sort. He looked around only to be eaten by two hills of flesh.