- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: I rescued Kevin from the rope trap inside Belle's body with no clue of the fact that if I untie him Emma will be released from her prison. We managed to escape out of Belle's Immune System the same way as before. Team Awesome then went on an Adventure free vacation. Emma used nauseous gas to make us fall asleep. Kevin and I were kidnapped by ‘The All Powerful Evil Emma’ and Bet. We escaped and went on an ad… I mean uh… journey of our lives across the beach of Ocean City, Maryland and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Belle thinks we went on an adventure  and in the morning Kevin and I continue our journey and to reach Belle, but we get to a picnic lunch with two young ladies named Alyssa and Danielle.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Danielle (23): Unaware Burnett Haired Giantess
  • Alyssa (21): Unaware Black Haired Giantess

Chapter 2: Picnic on the Beach

 

Okay now now that you now about the beginning of our journey on the beach, now let me tell you the vore part of my story like I have in all my stories.

 

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

 

“[Yuan] What happened?” Belle asked while waking up. “Dylan? Kevin? Where are you guys?” Belle wondered. “No the didn't. They did not go on an adventure after I said not to,” Belle said to herself. “They had better be kidnapped by Emma like Dylan thought,” Belle said to herself.

 

On the other side of the beach Kevin and I were waking up from our slumber. “Morning Kevin,” I said. “Uh… it's 12:46 in the afternoon,” Kevin said. “What how is that possible? I'm the morning bird,” I asked. “What do we do now?” Kevin asked. Just then two giantesses came barefoot. “I have an idea,” I said. “Dylan look out!” Kevin said. Just then the burnett haired Giantess Danielle stamped on me with her left barefoot. “Ew. I think I stepped on something,” Danielle said. “I'll check it out later,” Alyssa said. They Sat down on a blanket and had a picnic lunch. “Uh… Kevin this feels really uncomfortable,” I said. Kevin came to the rescue. Danielle moved her foot enough for him to take me off of Danielle's sole. Kevin pulled me off and I flew on Alyssa's incomplete sandwich. Alyssa put the top piece of bread on it and got ready to eat it. “Dylan!” Kevin said. He ran, but fell on Danielle's sandwich. We were eaten by two separate young ladies. “[Gulp] Now let me see the sole of your foot,” Alyssa said after swallowing. “[Gulp] Okay I think it's a bug though,” Danielle said after swallowing. Danielle then placed her left foot on Alyssa's lap. “Well let me just say that I think it's all in your head,” Alyssa said. “What what do you mean?” Danielle asked. “I mean there is no bug,” Alyssa answered. Danielle look at her sole and saw nothing.

 

Meanwhile inside Alyssa's body

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” I screamed as I was falling down Alyssa's throat. [‘Everything is Awesome’ Ringtone] “Giantess throat resistance of doom Dylan speaking,” I said on my cell phone. “Dylan help me,” Kevin said over the phone. “I would love to, but I'm falling down a giantess's esophagus,” I said on my cell phone. “Well I'm in a giantess's esophagus as well and I am going to die,” Kevin said over the phone. “Call you back I'm about to be squeezed,” I said on my cell phone. I fell into the squeezing part of Alyssa's esophagus. About 4 minutes later I landed in her stomach with a pool of acid.

 

Now back on the outside

 

“That was a good lunch Alyssa,” Danielle said. “Thanks I tried my best to have have some girl time with no boys,” Alyssa said. “Now let's go for a swim,” Danielle said. “Well I just ate no more then 2 minutes ago and you know what they say,” Alyssa said nervously. “That's a myth,” Danielle responded. “Good point. I like the feel of wet sand in between my toes,” Alyssa said. Alyssa and Danielle got up and walked to the ocean Dylan I need your help fast,” Kevin said on his cell phone. “I have an idea,” I said over the phone. “What is it?” Kevin asked on his cell phone. “I'll make the giantess that I'm in to crave soda causing her to burp and then the giantess that your inside will want to have a can of soda too making her burp then we continue our journey across the beach to get back to Belle. Got it?” I explained over the phone. “Gotcha. Quick before I get digested again,” Kevin said on his cell phone. “Okay get ready to burp,” I said cleverly to myself. I used my powers to make Alyssa crave soda.

 

Now back on the outside

 

“I want a can of soda,” Alyssa said. “Yeah me two,” Danielle said. They went to their picnic area and Alyssa grabbed a can of coke and Danielle grabbed a can of Dr. Pepper. “[Belches] Excuse me,” Alyssa said. I flew out of her mouth and landed on the sand. “[Belches] And excuse me,” Danielle said. “Look down there,” Alyssa said. “What are those?” Danielle asked. “I don't know, but I think that they're tiny teenage boys,” Alyssa answered. “Let's crush them,” Danielle said. “Okay Kevin I think we should leave,” I said. “You think,” Kevin said. Danielle slammed her foot on the sand and nearly crushed us. “RUN!!!” I yelled. “We were on the run and the two young ladies were chasing us. “Okay this is just like our Godzilla mission in Tokyo, Japan,” Kevin said. “Right. I saw you and Belle be chased and now let's go,” I said. Kevin and I ran forward and crossed paths when we passed a sand castle. The girls were Alyssa was chasing me and Danielle was chasing Kevin. They ran around the sand castle and bumped into each other causing them to fall. “Yes now we're on our way to get Belle.

 

Meanwhile on the left hand side of the beach

 

“Okay if they aren't here by the end of the week I'm leaving them behind,” Belle said. Belle then left and went to her apartment in the Lazy Whale.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I get to the center of the beach and face our next obstacle giant crabs. Meanwhile Emma and Bet leave and start to chase us. Stay tuned.


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 thing that I need to improve on in the review box below.

Thank you.