- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Planet Tiny VI: Lost on the Beach  is my eighth story made at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small, so please enjoy please.

 


 

copyright © 2014

 


 

*FYI: I write all my stories on my phone.


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages Throughout the Whole Story (Category Form)

  • Bad Guys or Villains
    • Emma McFalls (15): Villains/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape
    • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Good Guys or Heros
    • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
    • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Extras
    • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend
  • New Extras
    • Danielle (23): Unaware Burnett Haired Giantess
    • Alyssa (21): Unaware Black Haired Giantess
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I defeated Emma and saved Belle with true love's kiss. Now in this chapter Team Awesome goes on a adventure free vacation, but I just can't help of going on an epic journey.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend

Chapter 1:  Are We There Yet?

 

Okay so now that you know our journey inside Belle's body let me tell you about our journey across the beach in Ocean City, Maryland.

 

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

 

“Kevin I'm here to rescue you,” I said. “Dylan thank God you're here,” Kevin said in relief. I untied the rope from Kevin's ankle, but little did I know that the gate to Emma cell is locked by the rope and Kevin is the one keeping it locked. “Hahaha!” Emma's voice laughed. “What was that?” Kevin asked. “Surprise! And not a pleasant surprise like a birthday party. Oh no it's the other kind of surprise,” Emma said. “Emma!?” Kevin and I yelled. “Yes it's me and you have no power to stop us,” Emma said evilly. “Run,” I whispered. We jumped out through Belle's bones, mussels, and skin. “They got away,” Bet said. “I know,” Emma responded. “Why don't you stop them?” Bet asked. “Because it's all part of my diabolical plan to go to Ocean City where they're going to for vacation. We then spray this nauseous gas in all their faces then kidnap my brother and his idiot friend. Then at just the right change we kill them,” Emma explained. “Okay, but why do all your plan contain killing them?” Bet asked. “Because I want their head,” Emma answered. “Yeah but why?” Bet asked. “Bet shut up,” Emma said. “Okay I'll shut up like the pros,” Bet said.

“Did you get him honey?” Belle asked. “No this is a complete stranger I found inside of you,” I said sarcastically. “Okay get ready boys for a adventure free vacation in Ocean City, Maryland,” Belle said. We got in Belle's car and drove to Maryland. “Now remember guys this is a adventure free vacation no adventures,” Belle said. “ But what if Emma comes and kidnaps us or something?” I asked. “That won't happen Emma is locked up inside me remember?” Belle asked. “That's what you think,” Emma said in the back seat.

Over 3 hours later at 12:35 PM we arrived in Ocean City and went to the beach. Belle sat down in a chain and slipped off her saddles. “Who wants lunch?” Belle asked. “Perfect Bet spray the nauseous gas in their faces,” Emma Commanded. Bet flew over and sprayed us in the face. We fell asleep and Emma and Bet dragged us to the opposite side of this beach.

“Uh… where am I?” I asked while waking up. “Morning sleeping beauties,” Emma said. “Where are we? What's happening?” I asked. “Don't play dumb with me brother,” Emma said. “Who says I'm playing?” I asked. “That's it kill them!” Emma yelled. Emma turned around and we escaped and ran toward the other end of the beach. We were in a crowd of girls. “LOOK OUT!!!” I said. A giantess's barefoot came down an landed on me. “Dylan!!” Kevin said. The giantess lifted her foot and I was still alive. “I'm okay,” I said. She put her foot took another step. “It's okay I'm still alive. I'm a God,” I said. I got washed off by the salt water and went back to shore.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: We go to our first obstacle more of the females' feet and picnics.

 


 

If you have as any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that I need to work on in the review box below.

Thank you.