- Text Size +

Susan could feel her pants riding up on her. Normally they would have extended past her ankles but now she felt the hem of her pants brushing against them. The tingling was growing stronger as the little person slipped further into her body slowing being pulled into her being. She felt the air of the room against her stomach. An excited giggle escaped her as she continued to sway while holding her arms above her head. Had Devin noticed yet? Had he noticed that she was getting taller? “Devin I wish I knew what you were seeing right now. Isn't this just wonderful?”

 

He could see half of Susan's belly button now. As Devin looked at her though a realization hit him. She wasn't rolling up her shirt as he had expected but rather her arms remained extended above her head while she continued to sway. Currently she stood fairly close to her bed and his eyes immediately went to it. The bed didn't appear to come up as high on her as it once hand. Taking in another breath Devin had to check one last thing and glanced down to her legs. He could see her ankles. Was it the person she ate? Was she growing because of him? They were so many things he couldn't be certain of but it seemed possible given the situation.

 

Susan, “Oh this is so nice.” As she finished Susan lowered her arms feeling the tingling slowing down. She had stripped Sherwood of nearly everything she could gain from him already still she was greeted with a wonderful site as her shirt still failed to cover her belly button. “Now that's beyond nice. Well Sherwood you can consider your debt paid in full now can't you?” As she finished speaking Susan glanced back towards her office door then to the ground before stepping towards it. She didn't want to crush any of her snacks after all. She needed them to go into her tummy.

 

The force of Susan's foot steps had changed with her new mass and height. A fact that Devin and everyone in the room noticed as she began to walk away. There wasn't much time to think on that however as Devin turned towards the door. “We have to get moving. Everyone crawl and be careful not to press down the carpet. You have to make sure Susan doesn't see you. We need to move in small groups to avoid making too much of a disruption. I'll go first and maybe one more so everyone else can see how it's done.”

 

Immediately Gretchen hated Devin's plan. She wasn't about to let him get away from her given that it was clear Susan had a fondness to him. If worse came to worse and they were found she was certain he'd make a good hostage. She didn't like the idea of being one of the first to begin moving either. “Hold on Devin if we lose you we lose our guide to this place. I know you told us how to get down stares but what about reaching the basement? We'll still need you if that isn't an option as well. I say you let Amal and Lewis go ahead of us.”

 

Lewis, “What the hell Gretchen? You go first. I'm not serving as your damn decoy.”

 

Gretchen, “Lewis shut the fuck up and get your ass moving before I make you move it.”

 

Lewis, “Oh and risk drawing big girl's attention? You don't have it.” Pain shot through Lewis's mind but no words escaped him. Rather he felt his vision growing cloudy. Lost in the thick carpet he hadn't noticed Gretchen moving closer to him and wasn't prepared for the speed with which she'd strike. Lewis's untrained muscles did little to protect him from the power of the strike and it was soon lights out.

 

Devin, “Gretchen what the hell are you doing?”

 

Gretchen, “Don't get so upset I was in the cage with Lewis for weeks. The bastard is a rat. If he would have been caught he'd sold us out just for a chance at survival. Then again I'm not sure if she would want to eat a greasy pig like him. At least this way we know that he'll be quiet.”

 

While Devin and his little group were settling their differences Susan had made her way into her office and located Devin's clothing. “I swear you had better not still be in there. I waited so long just so you could enjoy the show after all and for you to have missed the first act that just won't do. As she spoke Susan picked up Devin's shirt being careful to lift it slowly and evened out the garment in the off chance that Devin was still inside of it. As she retrieved his pants something caught her attention immediately. “Devin you were wearing the underwear I bought you! I'm so glad you were so resistant whenever I first gave them to you.”

 

It was fairly clear that Devin was with the other tiny people hiding from her. As Susan gathered up his belongings she tucked his underwear into his pants which she folded over her arm along with his shirt. There was a few major questions that she didn't know yet. Was he hiding with them out of fear or was he hiding because he was helping them? Perhaps they'd taken him hostage and were threatening her beloveds life. As she walked back into her bedroom she knew all three were possible. Given Devin's nature it seemed likely that he was trying to help them rather then they were holding him hostage. If he was being held hostage it was clear they weren't united.

 

Amal and Rita moved quietly as Susan entered into the room. She was clearly focused on her bed so they continued their slow crawl. Neither of them really wanted to risk arguing with Gretchen at this moment especially after seeing her response to arguments. They could feel it in the floor whenever Susan changed her stance and new to stop whenever she turned to look around the room. Who was she going to find next? There was the group that had went ahead of Devin, they were the people who had continued their dash for the dresser and then they were the ones who had dropped and hidden whenever Devin had said to do so. Had any made it to the training room yet?

 

Susan, “Let's see here where should be begin the hunt now. I didn't see any of you in my gym but that doesn't mean there wasn't any. Oh I know!” As she spoke Susan walked over to her dresser and pulled open the top drawer. Those beneath the dresser listened to it shaking above and many feared she was about to move their cover. Instead she stepped away. Those who could see what she was packing were either more frightened or confused as she brought out a bit of scotch tape. Susan didn't bother addressing the little people in her room but walked back into the gym.

 

Erich had felt his stomach tightening up whenever the dresser had began to move. He had been one of the first to finish their dash towards it. There had been little time to truly panic however despite a mountain seeming to rumble above their heads. He watched as Susan's feet began to move away and realized she had to be going out of the room. There was a sudden rush of motion and he watched several people moving out of the safety provided by the dresser. He didn't make such a move but looked to the legs of the dresser and the drawer above him. Didn't they realize that the gym was their only way out and she was in there now? Leaving the dresser didn't do any good. “Hey guys I think we should try climbing into the bottom dresser drawer.”

 

Allen, “What do you have in mind?” As Allen spoke he made his way closer to Erich his eyes constantly turning to the door Susan had just walked out.

 

Erich, “We climb up into the bottom dresser drawer or on its edge at least. Then we wait things out. With her actively hunting for us I don't think we can escape but staying on the floor won't do us any good either. She's going to search under here eventually.”

 

Allen, “That sounds like as good of an idea as any. Okay let's start looking for a way to climb up.”

 

Susan, “I've been thinking a bit and I'm not sure if turkey's really fits you all. As well a turkey is quite a meal on its own.” As she entered her bedroom once again Susan returned to her dresser and placed the tape back in its drawer. “Now typically you would all be called insects I suppose but that means I'm eating bugs and just yuck. So what do you all think of your official title being fishies? If anyone objects please call I now.” For a moment Susan went silent and quickly glanced around the room. An amused chuckle escaped her moments later. “I didn't believe that would work. Okay then. Let the hunt begin!”

 

Devin, “Come on we should get going now.” As he spoke Devin looked towards the three groups that had moved ahead of them. They were being careful especially the first group which was a good thing as it set the pace for the other groups. If they stood up it would be easy for Susan to spot them against the white carpet but so long as they crawled and did so slowly they would be fine he hoped. He watched as Susan walked towards her office door and knew that she was going to start there.

 

Gretchen, “What is she doing?”

 

Devin, “She's going to.”

 

Susan, “Aha!” Susan had just began to lower herself down whenever she caught sight of Micheal, Daniel and Leonard. Given the sheer number of people she had collected it wasn't surprising that a few would be easy to find. These three had really given themselves away however as had apparently began a quick dash for the underside of her bed. As Susan moved forward she more skipped then walked sending powerful shock waves throughout the floor and sending the tiny group sprawling. They had apparently realized she had noticed them as she heard them screaming now.

 

Leonard hadn't known what to do whenever Susan stepped towards her office. He knew that she was going to start truly looking for them and felt they had to get to the bed. So he had stood and began to run. The others had followed him apparently and while they were small they apparently weren't so small they'd go unnoticed. Instinctively Leonard thrust his elbow backwards as he felt a hand come to rest upon his shoulder threatening to slow him down. The fact that it was the stumbling Micheal didn't even register with him. He had to get away.

 

Susan, “Three of you. Yay!” As she spoke Susan reached down. Her opened hand easily overshadowed the three fleeing figures and continued to do so as she ran her fingers through the carpet. She felt their little legs impact with the tips of her fingers as she scooped them up. Screams of fear struck her ears and she felt the little figures squirming on her finger forcing her to quickly tighten her grip squeezing Daniel and Micheal together as she stood up. “Now how should we do this? One at a time or all at once? I bet I could swallow you all at once.”

 

Leonard could hardly believe the force with which Susan's fingers had struck his leg. The impact had literally torn his feet out from under him. That hadn't stopped him though as she scrambled to get out of her hand. Now he felt those fingers locked around him. His face was pressed firmly into Susan's palm making it impossible for him to breath as he felt the heat of her hand infusing his entire body. His hands pressed against her palm as hard as he could manage but there was no affect. Despite his inclosed environment he could hear what was being said and felt himself accelerating upward.

 

Susan, “Devin watch this I've been working on it for a long time!” With those words Susan drew her hand back and quickly tossed her tiny captives strait up into the air while turning her head up and opening her mouth. She had to focus now to make sure that she didn't miss any of them.

 

Leonard opened his mouth to scream but the force of the sudden acceleration made that impossible. The air had been forced from his lunges it seemed. This wasn't being fired from a cannon however so that instead of a long prolonged flight to regain his breath the trip upward took only two seconds. This was one of the differences between someone who had been truly fired out of a cannon and a tiny person tossed into the air. At least there was time for him to look down in his panicked state. He couldn't really take in the site of Susan's face but one thing did strike him. Her glistening tongue waiting inside of her mouth just past her massive boulder sized teeth.

 

Flailing his arms didn't do Micheal any good and in reality he wasn't thinking of such things. As unpleasant as being tossed into the air had been and how high up the fall seemed he was reminded of how small the fall truly was soon enough. He felt himself strike Susan's tongue the relatively short distance and the fact that he didn't come to an immediate stop protected him from harm. If he had time to think he would have preferred some harm and an immediate stop as he quickly slid towards the back of Susan's throat. The tiny bumps and ripples on Susan's tongue shook him violently as he slid towards the back of her throat, heat engulfed him as he suddenly went from a room temperature environment to a body temperature and this was all forgotten the moment he felt himself slam against the back of Susan's throat.

 

Daniel could have sworn his leg was broken whenever it struck Susan's teeth her catch not quite perfect for him. The pain was in reality more due to his fear then the force of the impact. It didn't matter much as he felt himself sliding down into Susan's throat. As he entered her throat head first he hardly felt the muscles respond to his tiny form. They slick muscles didn't have to work a great deal to force him into her. As he began to slide down into Susan he could feel the heat building up and finally released a scream having managed to catch his breath. Susan's throat muscles gripped him suddenly seeming to decide to aid him in his journey to her stomach. He didn't consider the fact that it was the result of Susan closing her mouth and swallowing.

 

Susan, “Tada!” A positively huge grin covered Susan's face as she waited for her three little snacks to take affect. Despite this she found herself looking about the room trying to guess where her little lover might be. “I bet you didn't think I could catch all three of them at once. I've been practicing for weeks now ever sense we saw that commercial. I know that it isn't the seven that they managed to catch but I'm sure I can get up there then you'll have to. Oh.” For a moment Susan went silent and looked towards Devin's pants. Reaching into the pocket she quickly fished out his wallet and opened it up.

 

He needed to keep moving people's lives were at stake. Devin needed to save as many of them as he could. Despite knowing that Devin found himself slowing down as Susan brought out his wallet and opened it up. She was clearly focused on thumbing through the contents so that he found himself trying to remember what she could be talking about. He remembered the commercial and how amazed Susan had been. He had told her that it was probably just video editing. That had brought on a debate as to whether or not a human could consistently catch seven pieces of popcorn tossed into the air or if it would just be some dumb luck. Why was she checking his wallet?

 

Susan, “Ah drat! Devin you told me that if I could catch seven pieces three times in a row yo.” Instead of finishing Susan gave a sharp gasp. It was as if she was trying to finish a conversation while she was also suffocating. Immediately Susan tried to bring more air into her lunges but could only take short gasps. A new problem arose as Susan felt as if something had taken hold of her knees which yielded almost immediately. She was grateful for the thick carpeting that she favored so much as she felt her knees impact with it a burning feeling building in her chest as she struggled to breath and even moving throughout her body as it responded to the three new occupants.

 

Now Devin had to stop as Susan suddenly went silent. The expression on her face showed clear alarm and his heart began to beat faster. That expression had quickly began to change from alarm to pain and then she had stumbled. He felt the impact run throughout the flooring and suddenly his size was pushed from his mind. Susan had doubled over on her knees with one hand pressed into the ground to steady her while the other grasped at her throat. She was still gasping for air and he didn't know why. He had to get to her and helped her.

 

Gretchen was more then a little surprised whenever Devin leaped from his crawling position and seemed to scramble to get on top of the carpet. It was clear from his direction that he wasn't making some mad dash for the door and she responded immediately. She was glad she kept close as she took hold of Devin's ankles and pulled as hard as she could manage. “What do you think you're doing?”

 

The others around him had been pushed from Devin's mind and he let out a cry of frustration and surprised as he was pulled back into the carpet. “Let me go.” As he spoke Devin pushed off the ground but found something else pinning him. Rusty had joined Gretchen and now grasped him by the shoulders pushing him back down. “I said let go I have to get to her!”

 

Rusty, “What the hell do you think you're doing? It looks like the bitch managed to bite off more then she could chew.” As he spoke Rusty worked to help Gretchen restrain Devin. He was rather confident that he could have restrained Devin on his own but they also needed to keep him quiet. This was done by placing a hand over Devin's mouth. At their size he doubted Susan could hear his screams but he wanted to make sure. “Just stay down damn you.”

 

The sound of Susan's gasping for air filled Devin's ears more then anyone's words. Instead of staying still he kicked out hoping to free his legs. Instead he felt Gretchen take hold of both his legs and lock them together. The woman was clearly very fit as he began to twist. Had these two restrained people before? With his legs held by Gretchen and his upper body restrained by Rusty Devin found himself more flopping around on the floor then making any progress towards Susan. He wasn't angry at the to of them but frustration was building up within him as he tried to get to his lady.

 

A burning feeling had spread rapidly throughout Susan's body as she felt her heart beat going wild. Several sharp gasps escaped her and even the arm holding her up began to give as she felt a fog filling her head. She was beginning to smother. The realization set in and Susan found herself trying to settle down and actually take in full breaths of air. Her lunges weren't cooperating though as they seemed to be in full panic mode. She felt her knees tightening up and then she felt her lunges take in a half breath. Another half breath came a moment later then again. As she took in more air she became aware of a burning deep within her stomach. It wasn't as intense as the pain had been in her lunges but it might have been. If the pain had peaked at the same time as her lunges she wouldn't have noticed.

 

It wasn't being restrained or told to settle down that calmed Devin. Rather as he listened and heard Susan breathing he had to look up and see what was happening. From his position this was difficult to do and it was clear that Rusty and Gretchen weren't going to release him while he was fighting. Taking in a deep breath Devin tried to relax and felt the hand leave his mouth. “Let me up I have to see if Susan is okay.”

 

Rusty, “What the hell were you doing? Are you actually worried about her?”

 

Devin, “Yes!” As Devin spoke he more hissed then anything else. The fact that Rusty would ask him such a question was more then a little offensive. The fact that their view of Susan and his own were very different was not registering at the moment. It seemed to have the desired affects as he was allowed to raise up and watch as Susan leaned against her bed.

 

Rusty, “Seriously what is wrong with you? The cunt shrinks you and is a fucking cannibal on top of that. She deserves to die after what she just did.”

 

Devin, “I will not give up on Susan before knowing her reasons.”

 

Rusty, “Fine but if you bolt like that again I'm punching you out like Gretchen did tubby.”

 

Part of Devin wanted to take Rusty up on that challenge but he knew that Gretchen would get involved as well. Their lives were in danger so naturally they were being careful but the fact that they'd kept him from getting to Susan was still angering him. When he looked at her he felt some of that anger fading as her face regained some of its natural color.

 

What had just happened? As Susan considered the question she took in a deep breath. A slight rush struck her as she inhaled bringing on an immediate exhale and then another but much slower and more deliberate inhale. A sharp chuckle escaped Susan moments later. “Shut down all power while working on and do not open up when in use.” Once again Susan was made to chuckle grateful to just be able to chuckle again. “Devin! Devin I had a tumble. But I guess you can't come and kiss it better for me now. Don't worry I forgive you for not helping me because I know you tried. Something or someone must have kept you away from me. They're going to pay for that whenever I find out who.”

 

Had a tumble was Susan's words for accidentally hurt herself especially when trying something new. It was actually a term he'd started using whenever Susan had tried to do some acrobatics and given herself a nasty bump on the head. Hearing her use it made him grin but he was a bit worried as well. Even if they did get to safety Susan might still be pissed about his being detained. He would have to hide who had detained him if he hoped to reason with her but wouldn't that just make make her angrier? Even in this situation something struck him whenever she spoke again. Susan's voice had become lighter.

 

Instead of standing immediately Susan took a moment to extend her right leg stretching the limb. The feel was different it felt lighter and was easier to control the movements. “That feels a lot better. Actually it feels better then this evening. Okay what I think happened is that oh wow my voice! Now I'm sure my lunges and probably a few other organs changed from how I was feeling. That's why I was having trouble breathing my lunges were in the middle of adapting and with three people this soon it couldn't breath properly. Lalala.” An excited giggle escaped Susan and she quickly pressed off the ground more jumping to a standing position then anything else. Instead of standing still she quickly twisted to the side with one big twist and two little before doing the other side as if warming up. In truth she was testing her muscles and noting how her body felt different.

 

It was impossible for Devin not to feel relief as he watched Susan stretching but he had to get to other things. “Susan is a very meticulous cleaner. If we stay in this room she's going to find all of us eventually I know that for certain. We need to get back to moving.”

 

As he spoke Gretchen released her hold on Devin. After his outburst she wasn't certain she could trust him but he did have a point. “Just don't go running off like that again. You could have given away our location.”

 

Devin had to bite his tongue to keep from blurting out that he didn't care. He was still upset about being held down and knew that wasn't his true feelings. The anger didn't seem to be fading as he took in a deep breath. “She's going to begin combing the floor soon for anyone that she can find. I'm worried by the fact that she started at her office door. It means she's not frightened of us getting into her gym. I'm not sure what she did when she left the room so that could pose a problem. All she would have needed to do was close the door and put some tape over the bottom to trap us but I don't believe that's what she did. It took her far too long.”

 

Rusty, “Any ideas of what we should do if she did shut the door? Is there a reason we're not trying the vents?”

 

Devin, “The vents have filters in them all of them. Susan didn't get white carpets because she liked white she got them to make dirt easier to see so she would know if she needed to clean. This extended to her vents she had me put filters into each and every one of them and changes them regularly. At this size we couldn't get through the filter.”

 

Rusty, “What about hiding until she gives up?”

 

To this Devin quickly shook his head. “You haven't seen Susan's cleaning habits. She will go through this room one centimeter at a time if that's what it takes to find us. I'm kind of surprised that she hasn't checked the vents yet unless she's waiting for people to try to hide in it. I doubt we could get out once we were in and I now believe that's what she's doing.”

 

While Devin was leading his tiny group through her carpet Susan had made her way back to her office door and once again crouched down. “Hey Devin I'm going to have to find a woman soon wouldn't you agree? The lunges reworking was painful but worth it and the height is great but I could really use some other attributes. I think I saw a few women with bigger breasts then mine.” For a moment Susan froze up and her smile shrunk. “Blast it! I just made myself sad by saying that. Well I guess now my breasts are bigger then theirs technically but proportionally damn it. Damn it. Damn it.” As she spoke Susan bounced lightly on her knees her frustration turning to physical actions. “One of you little fem fishies need to get in my stomach already so I can get some bigger boobs.”

 

As they were crawling it was impossible for Susan not to be heard. It was also impossible for Rusty not to comment. “Hey Gretchen it sounds like you don't have anything to worry about. Your muscles ate your tits.”

 

Gretchen, “Do you want to die!” There was no increase in the volume of Gretchen's voice but the change in tone was immediately noticeable. Had they been in any other situation she would have already repaid Rusty for that with either a knife or any weapon that she could get her hands on. Despite their situation Gretchen could feel her head fogging up. Rusty was fortunate he was built well enough to deter her from attacking.

 

***********************************************************************************

Jacklyn had been absolutely furious whenever she'd been pushed off the desk and in her rage stormed off. This had worked out for her at least a thought that made her smile. She had already been ahead of everyone else due to the push and thanks to the rage she'd been feeling she'd moved very rapidly. Now while everyone else seemed trapped within the bedroom she found herself looking at the exit. She could have easily made her way into Susan's private gym if it wasn't for one major issue. There was no cover in the doorway and she didn't want to risk being seen. She needed to wait until Susan was busy examining something then she would make a break for it.

 

This down time let her think and she wasn't really enjoying it as she watched Susan. While they were all trying to escape with their lives Susan had been speaking to Devin speaking sweetly about how she forgave him and hoped he was watching. It wasn't doing anything to improve her mood. It did leave room to wonder if she was being serous or if she was trying to bait him out for one reason or another. Why would she play so nice with him when she was being so honest about her intent with the rest of them? It was question she would resolved later as she watched Susan searching under her bed. Her legs seem to have gotten the message before her head did as Jacklyn found herself running towards the door.

 

As she moved Jacklyn realized she had two choices. She could push as fast as she could and forget caution or she could try to be sneaky. Once she hit the opening of the door frame that past away and a vibration in the floor either real or imagined sent her heart racing. Nearing the door frame she more leaped over the slight rise in the floor then ran over it. The feeling of her foot connecting with something solid nearly brought a scream from her lips but she held it end even as she toppled to the ground. She couldn't bring herself to be angry at the obstacle that tripped her however as now she hoped it would shield her.

 

Her contractors were probably traveling together having picked one leader or another. Susan imagined that Devin would be leading quite a few of them given that he was remaining hidden. He had been the one to release them after all so it was only natural. As she searched her room Susan found herself rather liking the size she'd shrunk her victims. They were small enough to hide and make a game out of the hunt while still not having any real chance of escaping. A delighted cheer escaped Susan as she noticed another group under her bed. Flopping down on her stomach she was eager to make use of the reach that her new height gave her as she reached for them. It was extremely exciting as she noted one as having a particularly feminine build. “Come on big boobs!”

 

The excitement in Susan's voice told everyone she'd found some more snacks. With her words it seemed like she might have found a woman. Scot fully expected her to leap up and go after her meal only to feel a sudden rush of air and then Susan's fingers taking hold of him. He was slammed into at least two other people who he had been traveling with. He went to scream in protest but he couldn't engulfed in Susan's hand. It didn't matter the others were doing a fine job of screaming for him. Realizing what was about to happen Scot responded by trying to take hold of Susan's hand. Even if it was the instrument of his capture he was far more frightened of what would be coming.

 

It was tempting to see her prey to see what she had captured. Instead of just popping the people into her mouth Susan just had to see what she'd caught. As she opened her hand however she was struck with disappointment as she immediately noted a small long haired and rather feminine male in her hand. “No! You were suppose to be a girl!”

 

Rick couldn't help but glare at the giantess as she held him in her hand. Despite his fear he was outraged. Here he was a few seconds to minutes away from death and one of the last things he was to hear was, you were suppose to be a girl. It wasn't his first time hearing such a line and he'd learned to hate it long ago. Now his body responded instinctively and he brought up both hands flipping Susan a double bird. “Yeah and you're not suppose to be a cunt.”

 

Susan, “Wow you've got a bit of spunk to you. Do you think you're going to taste spicy?”

 

Rick, “Yeah I'll make sure to shit while going down your tongue.” As Rick spoke he didn't see any reason to regret what was being said. The bitch was planning on killing him, swallowing him alive no less and had said he looked like a woman. At the very least he could show how much balls he had in his final moments.

 

Susan, “Well that's an awfully nasty way of thinking of things.” Bringing up her free hand Susan took Rick and one of the other occupants between her fingers remembering how badly swallowing three at once had ended up hurting her. One person had been easy to process and three had been painful. With the enhancements to her body so far perhaps she could handle three? This thought made Susan think for a moment as Rick was held between her middle and ring finger while the other was held between her index and middle finger. It only took a moment of remembering the pain to realize that would be a needless risk and she parted her mouth for the two little people intending to swallowing them both.

 

He was going to do it. The moment he was placed upon that tongue Rick was going to shit for all he was worth. “Hey stop the fucking screaming and.” Heat washed over Rick before he could finish speaking the sudden change in air temperature throwing him off balance. The light was rapidly fading and he began to work his bowels for all that he was worth. Let the other guy panic. He was going to leave Susan with as nasty of a taste on his mouth as he possible could. He was rather surprised whenever he was jerked forward sharply as the air was ripped from his lunges.

 

Susan, “Hmmhmhm. Hey they tasted pretty good. I guess he was full of poop when it came to pooping on my tongue.” Instead of swallowing the other remainder Susan closed her hand around them feeling a tingling run throughout her body. She wasn't entirely certain of what was going to change but she knew the two little treats would have to augment something in regards to her body. It was actually a bit surprised whenever she felt the tingling engulfing her entire being. A low moan escaped Susan as she rolled her head around. This was going beyond the feelings the first four had brought her but could it have been caused by just two little treats? Surely it wasn't enhancement of some type. Two people couldn't have brought that much with her. The answer came to her even in her current state.

 

Massive upgrades brought pleasure but only after pain. The pleasure she was feeling wasn't due to her body strengthening alone but rather due to a change in the chemical make up of her body. It was as if pleasure itself was becoming more enjoyable. Her brain was being tweaked. “Ohh! Devin this feels so wonderful!” A low moan escaped Susan as she lazily moved her head around waiting for the high to wear off. “The only thing that could make this better is if I had you snuggling up to my breast right now maybe hugging my nipple. Oh! Maybe my thigh instead yeah that would be nice! See Devin it's like I told you. Even if you're medicine is extremely bitter then you still need to take it. Do you remember whenever I tried to teach you to take pills without tasting them? I still remember you choking whenever I tried to show you the proper way to inhale. Then the look you gave me whenever I started having you take your pills with apple juice.” Between the changing chemicals running through her blood and the memory Susan couldn't help but giggle.

 

How did she do that? She had just murdered two people with no chance of resisting her and any moment would murder more. She still had some people in her hand just waiting until she would eat them. Yet Devin found himself grinning as she retold their story. Susan had always been that way. He couldn't help but risk a look back at her. When he did he couldn't help but think her clothing look a little tighter on her then it had before hand.

 

Not wanting a repeat of what she'd endured only moments ago Susan was waiting to eat her two captives before resuming the hunt. With her body settling down she decided to risk standing up and was greeted by the sound of something ripping. It wasn't the sound of full blown clothing failure but it still surprised her. The fact that her shorts gripped her legs with surprising force brought her attention down to them immediately. Feeling more then a little curious Susan placed her the index finger of her free hand against her thigh and tried to slip it between her skin and her shorts. It was clear it wasn't going in without ripping her clothing. As she looked down something else caught her attention and she lifted her shirt slightly. “Hey Devin I have abs now! Oh and look at these thighs. Hey listen. See if you can hear the material stretching whenever I flex.”

 

By now Devin had resumed his crawl but could swear he heard a brief moment of tearing. Susan had always been a rather active lady with a nicely toned body but due to her light frame she tended to tone far more then she bulked up. Yet it seemed strange. With every victim Susan's body seemed to develop further yet it seemed restrained to the person she had consumed. The fact that she was eagerly searching for a woman with a larger chest then herself indicated that. So who had those muscles came from? Once again Devin risked a look back to examine Susan. Her waste seemed slimmer but that was most likely due to her thighs and upper body becoming a bit more developed.

 

The sleeves of her shirt were stretched as tight as her shorts as he despite her increase in height her upper body was clearly more built then it had been. Yet it didn't look like a man's build. Rather she seemed to have gone from a naturally petite lady to leaning more into the amazon category. Did this mean her control of what traits she took was so fine that it could be limited to individual muscles? Perhaps it was even more refined then that. If she were to eat Gretchen would she develop arms and thighs like hers, thinner or bigger then?

 

Gretchen, “Hey Devin what are you waiting for?”

 

Gretchen's words snapped Devin back to reality and he immediately resumed his crawl. He had been so focused on the changes going on with Susan that he had forgotten what he was doing. It was likely that he'd get his answer to how Susan's body was changing whenever she ate a few more people. A sharp gasp escaped Devin as he gave himself a mental kick. When she ate more people? He didn't know if the thought would have sounded as uncaring if spoken as it felt but he wasn't going to find out. He couldn't stop her from what she was doing at his size however she would find more.

 

Looking herself over Susan was happy with the changes but found herself a bit frustrated by the rate of change. The height increase had been wonderful and she could feel the different in how her body was working. Despite that the changes in her appearance weren't going as she had hoped. The men could only give her minor changes in that area without rather unpleasant results. Now she had consumed six people and she was no where near what she had hoped she'd be at this point. Something tickling her hand brought her attention back to Scot and her other snack to be. The male muscle distribution was just too different for the look she had in mind.

 

Susan, “I swear you little people are really making this hard on me. How am I suppose to seduce Devin out of hiding whenever I'm limited to such minor visual changes. I appreciate the muscle tone and the changes to my skeletal structure but well. Don't get me wrong you're doing great on my insides. I think I might be getting a slight high with the improvements to lunge and heart function but come on. I know guy's don't have boobs but could you. Oh. Actually that's not a very pleasant thought. Okay forget what I said and continue working on my insides I know they're a few women in here. On another subject. Scot could you do me a favor?”

 

Scot had been struggling since Susan had picked him up. Rick's words had reached him but he couldn't adopt that mind set. Now that Susan was speaking with him directly he froze up and looked up towards the towering woman. “Sure! I can do anything you want just please don't eat me!”

 

Susan, “OH well I can't agree to that you have to repay your debt to me after all. It's good to hear that you're willing.”

 

Scot, “Please! Don't eat me! I need to get home I have a family!” Scot found himself suddenly silenced as a fingernail struck him in the stuck forcing the air from his lunges.

 

Susan, “I am quite aware of your mother Sarah. Now if you'd be so kind as not to interrupt. I'd appreciate it if you'd tell the people in my stomach to struggle a bit harder. They're doing nice work and I'll be sending others down after you to help them out but if they could just fight a bit more that would be awesome.”

 

Scot, “No!”

 

Susan, “Humph! Well so much for doing anything. You fickle meanie.” Instead of giving Scot time to respond Susan opened her mouth and gave both little people a toss while holding her mouth open. The feeling of the two little bodies landing on her tongue was the sign to shut her mouth and swallow. As she felt the two tiny figures sliding down her throat and beginning to fade away into her being she took a moment to look around the room. It was fairly clear that she was going after those who had tried to cut through the center of her room. They were the easiest to find. She needed to start considering furniture now. If the survivors were watching they had to realize this was a mistake. Her mind shifted for a moment as she noticed Devin's wallet on the floor and quickly picked it up. “Whoops! Sorry about that Devin. I'm going to put your wallet in your drawer and your clothes in the laundry hamper then I'll be right back to resume the hunt.”

 

A sigh escaped Devin as Susan returned to the dresser and placed his wallet in the second drawer from the top. This brought her extremely close to him but on his hands and knees she probably wouldn't see him. He didn't know about those people who had made it to the dresser before them but he hoped she wouldn't find them. The fact that she made her way towards the master bathroom shortly after told him she hadn't. “Run!”

 

Neither Rusty or Gretchen were going to argue as they stood up and began to sprint as fast as they could pushing through the thick carpeting. Several others followed apparently realizing this was one of the few chances they had to make some real progress. Devin regretted that he had chosen to jump down so early when several others had reached the dresser but he couldn't change that now. They weren't going to reach it now either as they heard Susan returning.

 

Susan, “Ah ha! I see you.” As she spoke Susan had a positively massive smile on her face while peaking around the corner. She had been careful to control her foot steps as she came back to her room figuring that many would take this chance to run. Apparently she hadn't been as careful as she believed she was but that didn't matter as she noticed some movement in her carpet. “Tricked you! You all are great at red light green light with my foot steps but you suck at bluff spotting.”

 

Vanessa felt her heart jump into her throat. She had felt certain that she had been spotted with Susan's declaration of seen you. Her body had responded without thinking and she had began to run.

 

***********************************************************************************


Jacklyn had to take in a deep breath as she looked towards the hallway. She hadn't heard the door shut whenever Susan had left the room and she hadn't. Rather what she saw was a layer of tape both before and after the door covering a distance of roughly eight times her body length on either side. From this distance she couldn't tell but she imagined that the adhesive side of the tap was facing up so that if they tried to walk across they'd be stuck. It was enough to make Jacklyn chuckle as she lowered her head. Susan couldn't just shut the door. She had to make it clear how small and weak they were apparently such that even a few strips of tape were a sufficient barricade to keep them in.

 

She could hear Susan going on in her bedroom and feel the thumps as she seemed to dash across the room. That didn't matter much to her. They had used her as a guinea pig to see if they'd survive the fall. She could use them as a distraction as she considered how to get out. As she looked around the room Jacklyn new the window was out of the question. Even if she got it open getting down from the house simply wouldn't be possible. As she looked around the room she could feel a slight breeze moving throughout it and her eyes fell upon the vent.

 

It would be easy to make it to the vent so long as she listened for any sign of Susan coming into the room. How would she get out of the vent once she was inside of it though? The idea of starving to death wasn't much better then being eaten. At her tiny size she doubted she'd be able to get out of the system on her own. Shaking her head Jacklyn glanced to the door once again. Getting outside would be a mistake as well. These thoughts only served to frustrate Jacklyn and soon it came out.

 

Jacklyn, “Fucking bitch! You made us to small to survive even if we got away from you. You fucking cunt! Well don't think you're going to make a meal out of me.” As she finished speaking Jacklyn found herself looking around. She needed to find a place to hide until Susan was done with her little hunt if she couldn't get out of the room. After that she would have to wait for an opportunity. Surely Susan had to have some friends if she could sneak into a purse or something she could escape and find help else where. This brought a smile to Jacklyn's face as she finally had an idea of how to escape. If she had known Susan was keeping track of her victims she wouldn't have smiled.

 

***********************************************************************************

A shriek escaped Vanessa as she felt Susan's thumb press against her back while her index finger pushed into her stomach. Her hands immediately locked onto Susan's index finger and tried to force it away even as she was lifted into the air. She felt some give and dared to think she might be having an affect but it halted almost immediately. All she'd felt was the natural give of Susan's skin. This realization made her blood run cold as she looked up to Susan's smiling face.

 

Susan, “Yay! A little woman to go into my belly at last! Oh and just look at you! Well I guess not all of you. Hmm. Hmm. You've been pretty rough on your skin haven't you and that nose is just well. But you have well you have some nicely sized boobs and I just love the curve of your chin.” As she spoke Susan pressed up on the underside of Vanessa's breast with the nail of her index finger. In terms of size they were a nice c cup though Vanessa hadn't taken as good care of them as she should have. There was more sag then Susan would have liked in her breast and she wasn't quite happy with the nipples as she examined them. That didn't matter in the end.