- Text Size +

Susan's grin didn't diminish in the least as she swallowed but her shoulders were made to raise up while her head titled forward. A sharp gasp escaped her as Audrey passed far enough down her throat and Susan couldn't contain herself. “That was so strange! Devin you wouldn't believe how different swallowing an obese person feels! At the size I shrunk all of you I probably wouldn't notice if I didn't take my time but it really comes out whenever I savor them. I'm not certain if I like it but it is different sort of like that one dish you made. Oh! I can't remember the name. Some kind of egg soup.”

 

Nina, “Are you thinking of egg drop soup?”

 

Susan, “No. I know what that is. Hey you talked to me!” As she spoke Susan lifted Nina up so that she could get a better look at the up until now silent woman.

 

Nina, “Yeah you seem friendlier whenever you're talking with someone. From what you did with Audrey I'm guessing that the begging for our lives has worn rather thin. So anyway I could earn some of that pain pill I heard you mention in the restroom? Whoever you were speaking to couldn't have eaten it all.”

 

Susan, “Well.” A sharp gasp escaped Susan as she felt her body twitching. “Hey Nina a little question for you. How winded was Audrey whenever she climbed up my bed?”

 

Nina, “She wasn't which surprised me. I didn't know if she'd make it or not whenever we began climbing but she did better then me.”

 

Susan, “Oh? Well that explains this.” A low moan escaped Susan as she felt her muscles tingling. This was a different type of development from what she experienced before. Several of her victims had helped to refine her muscle tone but Audrey was different. Her muscle wasn't developed due to just exercise but constantly carrying her extra weight around. It had conditioned them a bit differently as Susan felt her muscles expanding slightly. Looking at her right arm Susan flexed her bicep while holding her arm in a horizontal position. “That's nice.”

 

Nina, “So is that what Audrey had under that flab?”

 

Susan, “No. This is due to several people I've eaten but I can feel her influencing the muscle.” A soft sigh escaped Susan as she tilted her head from side to side only to notice something brush against her back. Reaching around with her left hand a delighted squeal escaped her as she felt her hair extending. “Now this is nice! OH I hope I can manage hair like this. I've kept my hair cut short for so long I might need to speak with a few people to find out how to take care of longer hair.” As she spoke Susan relaxed her right arm noting that even as she did so her muscle remained well defined.

 

Nina, “So your fellow is okay with his lady having some muscle tone?”

 

Susan, “Yep! I at times looked at his internet history from when he'd come over and visit and found some of the stuff he liked. Honestly it sort of upset me in the beginning whenever I saw those women and how far from them I was. That doesn't matter now.” Removing her hand Susan reached around and pressed three of her fingers into her stomach noting her quite well expressed and visible abdominal muscles. The feeling of something struggling against her right breast brought her mind back to her chest and she gave a giggle. “I guess my breast are getting little bigger. Focus on breathing Rita. I know it's getting tighter in there but I wouldn't have put you in my top if you would smother. I want to eat you too badly for that.”

 

Listening to Susan Nina gave her head a slight shake. She really wanted some of those pain pills or some of the alcohol that Susan had left with Burton and Lidia. “How are your legs feeling at the moment? I imagine all that weight must have really influenced them.”

 

Susan, “It's hard to put into words how they feel at the moment. Audrey's muscles were trained differently then the others I've taken in. They didn't experience the same forces that some of the others did but they experienced more force then the others typically did. Oh it feels kind of strange!” As she spoke a shiver ran up Susan's spine and she rapidly shifted from side to side unknowingly causing her breasts to sway from side to side as well. “It's nice though!”

 

Nina, “Would you like to know a bit about Audrey? Perhaps it'll help you understand the changes.”

 

Susan, “Oh I really shouldn't. I need to eat you and get back to hunting the others but oh.” For a moment Susan went silent and brought her free hand to her mouth lightly biting down on the tip of her pinky as she did so. She really wanted to know what Nina had to say. “Okay Nina lets get you some of the remaining pill and you tell me about Audrey.”

 

Nina, “Yay! I get to be medicated one last time!”

 

For a moment Susan did nothing but looked down at Nina. The woman had been so quiet all of this time while Audrey was eaten. Then she'd become chatty and now there was that outburst. Perhaps she was waiting for Susan's attention to be focused on her before she spoke? “You're a rather interesting one yourself.”

 

Nina, “I use to get that a lot.”

 

Susan, “It's one of the reasons you were such a good manipulator. You were quiet and unassuming until you'd observed your mark enough to make a move.”

 

Now Nina felt herself grow worried. Apparently Susan had remembered something and Nina feared it would mean losing her medication. “Well yes. Anyway, I met Audrey after you captured us but I spent a lot of time speaking with her. Would you believe that Audrey was actually professionally trained in dance?”

 

Susan, “Really? So what with all the extra Audrey.”

 

Nina, “From the way she talked she had a bit of a gland disorder and I suppose that might have been true. That said I also saw how she tended to eat as well. I actually saw her dance quite often whenever we were in the cage. A lot of us had hopes of escaping so we tried to maintain our physical condition.”

 

Susan, “Oh? I probably should have told you all that wasn't really needed. Your little bodies don't deteriorate as rapidly as the original ones. They were designed that way to prevent losing certain traits that I want while you were confined.”

 

Nina, “So why didn't you take some of us to the side and force us to develop traits that you do want? If you wanted bigger breast you could just have one of us fatten up a lot to make them as big as possible while another works to make them nice and perky. You then retain the two traits that you did want.”

 

Susan, “Well I would have and don't think I didn't think of it but I didn't know if it would be worth the trouble you see. Your bodies after you've been shrunk have been tainted in a way you see. Taking on traits that you had before you were touched by magic is far easier then traits you develop or have afterwords. Otherwise I could have simply reworked your body into any form I wanted if I was willing to expend the power to do so.”

 

Nina, “So do you mean you've been murdering us for no reason? That you could change your body however you want.”

 

For a moment Susan stopped moving and lifted Nina closer to her face. “No! Of course not! I wouldn't murder anyone without having a reason to do so. The cost of altering my body even to its current point would have been far beyond what I'm willing to pay. They're also other benefits to absorbing you little snacks that are even more beneficial then the physical changes. The changes to my appearance and the strengthened body are simply the icing on the cake. I don't murder just for the sake of murdering.”

 

The emotion in Susan's voice actually struck Nina as surprising. It actually made her go silent for a moment as she considered what Susan had told her. “Then why make us suffer?”

 

Susan, “Because the pleasure I get from feeling you struggle against my tongue, going down my throat and even in the stomach far surpasses any feelings of guilt your suffering causes me. I do enjoy the feeling of power I get whenever I hold you in my hand or swallow you after all. The more you fight me during this the more of a rush I get.”

 

She had already gotten her pill. As Nina was carried into the bathroom she wondered if she should let it stop at that point. Part of her just wanted to keep pushing to see if she could find a way to survive. “So how much guilt does knowing the pain we're going through inside of you cause? Knowing that the skin will be burned away chemically while we struggle within your stomach fluids engulfed in the heat of your body.”

 

Susan, “Please stop.” For a moment Susan went silent as she felt her eyes drift shut. A low moan escaped her lips moments later followed by her tongue extending out from between her lips and lightly wetting them. “I need my Devin so bad right now. You're getting me so worked up.”

 

This was no the response Nina had been expecting. For a moment her eyes shifted away from Susan's face and down to her chest. As she did so she noticed three outlines. One of them was the outline of Rita's body firmly pressed into the front of Susan's breasts. The other outline was of Susan's nipple pressing into her swim suit. It truly wasn't the response that Rita had been expecting or hoping for. Tanya's addition to Susan having increased her sex drive to a nearly painful level.

 

Susan, “Nina please understand I didn't just choose you all because I could. I chose you because I believe society will be better off without you in it. When I said that I felt more pleasure then guilt when it comes to your suffering what I didn't mention is I really don't feel any guilt whenever I eat you little treats. You're not the type of people I grant my sympathy to after all.”

 

Nina, “I see. So you believe you have the right to pass judgment on us?”

 

Susan, “Of course! You all granted me the right whenever you made an agreement with me.” While she had been speaking Susan had retrieved some of the pill she'd torn a chunk from earlier and broke another tiny piece of. This she had carefully worked between her fingers before holding it up to Nina. “Here you go.”

 

At first Nina wasn't certain what to do until Susan turned her hand palm side up and opened her fingers allowing her to crawl towards the edge. Leaning over she held her face just above the powdered pill. She knew that she was out of time at this point. As soon as she took the medication into herself she was going into Susan's mouth. “I don't really understand how I agreed to this.”

 

Susan, “Now now. Your failure to understand isn't my responsibility.” After a moment of silence Susan lifted Nina a little higher. “Nina I really need you to take your medicine now so that I can eat you. They're others still waiting for me and you're dragging this out. If you're having trouble I'll help you but otherwise I'm just going to eat you now.”

 

There was no comment from Nina. The tone of Susan's voice was so light and almost apologetic after if telling a friend that you're going to have to cut a conversation short. It almost made her chuckle as she lowered her head to some of the finger grains and pressed her tongue into the powder. Nina could feel the groves of Susan's finger as she ran her tongue along the tip of the massive digit. She felt the tip of her tongue slip between some of the groves picking up the powder that had been pressed down into it. The fact that she could feel every little grove of Susan's finger print as an individual impression was actually frightening even as she straitened up and swallowed.

 

Susan, “Good girl. Now have a nice time in my stomach and best of luck with whatever comes after. Even if that happens to be you being trapped within my stomach or as a part of my flesh for however long.” A slight giggle escaped Susan. The medication wouldn't have had time to take affect on Nina at this point but that didn't matter. Taking hold of Nina on both sides she felt Nina's arms press into her fingers squeezing them as if trying to keep them from parting and releasing her. Given that her fingers was the only thing keeping Nina from falling into her mouth Susan wasn't surprised by this.

 

It would have been nice to have time for the pills to kick in. Nina doubted she had time to ask for this as she was elevated above Susan's mouth. She did indeed squeeze Susan's fingers on a subconscious level trying to keep them from releasing her. It was strange. They were delivering her to her end but at the same time they were the only things delaying that delivery. It didn't matter however as Nina felt Susan's fingers parting. She squeezed harder in order to delay her fall with no affect. Instead Nina found herself being supported by her own arms rather then Susan's fingers pressing into her side. That support was rapidly going away though as Susan continued to part her fingers. “You really get a kick out of the drop.”

 

There was no verbal answer from Susan as she felt Nina's fingers slipping. It was a truth though. She had either tossed people into her mouth, caught them or dropped them for the most part. Rarely had she simply placed them on her tongue. Was this part of the fun for her or a matter of habit? It seemed more a matter of fun as Susan felt Nina trying to remain on her fingers. Nina's right arm slipped and Susan prepared to feel the tiny woman on her tongue. Instead she felt Nina grasping her fingernail with both hands in an attempt to avoid falling. Rather then commenting Susan gave her index finger and quick thrust to dislodge the shrunken woman.

 

Between the short fall and the immediate velocity imparted by Susan's finger Nina didn't have time to scream. Instead a sharp gasp escaped her the moment she impacted with Susan's tongue. This served to send her sliding along Susan's tongue in a way similar to a water slide. She felt Susan's saliva coating her body and swirling around her as a light spray of it splashed her body. Nina hands reached above her head grasping at the massive crimson tongue beneath her and while her fingers found several tiny bumps along Susan's tongue tickling body and teasing her fingers she didn't have the time to get a good hold while the lubricated dimples lacked both the needed friction and size for a good grip.

 

Nina's rapid descent made Susan shiver. The feeling of the tiny woman rapidly sliding over her tongue was different from how the others had felt. If this was due to changes in her tongue or due to the greater velocity she didn't know but it felt delightful. There was one problem that soon became clear as Susan felt Nina meet with the back of her tongue and reflexively swallowed. While Susan's tongue was massive compared to the shrunken people it wasn't truly giant and gravity behaved as such. If she let them descend rapidly it ended far too soon. “Devin! I already finished my Nina do you know if there is more somewhere?”

 

***********************************************************************************

Devin's legs responded to Susan's comment more then any part of him as he was made to stumble forward. The situation was almost surreal having remembered similar words from whenever he was eating with Susan. Typically Susan would take her time and savor her favorite treats but at times she would forget herself. This was especially true whenever he surprised her with a gift. Devin I already finished my chocolates or I already finished my cake or I already finished so many sweets had been called to him. Hearing a person's name used in that sentence with that same tone was shocking.

 

Gretchen, “I thought you were insane wanting to confront a woman who could shrink you down to the point she could swallow you but the way that girl of yours keeps calling out for you is changing my mind. So how do you reconcile her shrinking you down to such a state with her fondness for you?”

 

Gretchen's words served to wake Devin up and he refocused on walking to catch up to her. “I believe only Susan knows the answer to that. Perhaps she does intend on eating me but only after she learns whether or not she can trap a consciousness inside of her body. She might want to make me a part of herself so that I'm always with her.”

 

Now it was Gretchen's turn to be surprised as she glanced over at Devin. “Do you really believe that could be her intention?”

 

It didn't take any thought on Devin's part to respond but he gave his head a slight shake in the negative. “No. I don't believe that is her intention. Honestly I believe it's like she said. The thought of me crawling over her body and exploring her turns Susan on. The thrill of keeping me within her clothing or even inside of herself is motivation enough for her. That and she's certain that I'll enjoy the experience as well. She probably believes that I'll enjoy exploring her as a landscape even more then I would at my natural size.”

 

Gretchen, “You really believe she has your interest in mind during all of this?”

 

Devin, “I do. She probably believes I'm enjoying the chase on some level. The competition between me and her to help some of you escape with your lives while she hunts us. The constant temptation to return to her growing as her body becomes all the sexier.”

 

Rusty, “Oh ho! So you've been tempted to turn on us?”

 

There was no immediate response from Devin as he wondered if he had said too much. “That's pretty pathetic. Thinking about abandoning others just so that I can enjoy my lady's body. Especially whenever she's the one murdering everyone. Susan has always been lovely though but now she's become so beautiful while still being Susan. Whenever I see her and think this is the body she's desired it's hard to keep my head strait.”

 

Gretchen, “I guess we need to escape before she becomes too much for you to resist.”

 

For a moment Devin was going to respond before he could though he heard a lullaby. The music came from Susan's room and drifted to them softly. That was disrupted by a voice shortly after.

 

Susan, “Oh come on! Not now.” A yawn could be heard coming from Susan's room causing her to go silent for a moment. “Not now mommy. They're still so many treats to find.”

Upon hearing Susan's voice Devin came to a stop and place his free hand over his chest. Part of him desperately wanted to be in Susan's bedroom right now. To watch as she responded to the music even as he heard sleep filling her voice.

 

Gretchen, “You weren't kidding when you said she was trained to go to sleep upon hearing that song. She sounds like she's about ready to fall over already.”

 

***********************************************************************************

For a moment Susan did nothing but rub her eyes in an attempt to wake back up. She had been so full of energy just a moment ago but now it felt like the weight of the day had caught up with her. “Well. I suppose that I can begin the hunt again after a little sleep.” Even as she spoke Susan was made to remember the tiny woman shaped lump in her top. A lump that had become completely still making her smile whenever she looked down at it.

 

Susan, “Lidia, Burton I'm afraid I won't be able to eat you tonight sense it's bed time.” As she spoke Susan began to walk towards her office. “I know you wanted to be really drunk before I swallowed you alive but you don't need to worry about that. I'll let you have a nice breakfast in the morning and include some more alcohol. You two like pancakes right?”

 

Burton, “Why wait!” Before continuing Burton took another drink of his alcohol the liquor's influence clearly showing on his face and when he tried to stand. “I'm good to go now honey. Let me get inside that hot body of yours so I can tear your insides up!”

 

Someone was very brave and open whenever they were drunk. Burton's words actually caught Susan off guard especially the double innuendo. “No. No. It needs to wait until morning. I'll just put you back in your cage for now. Would you like to keep anything with you?”

 

Lidia, “Hey come on our party is still going! Just put the plates inside to.”

 

Susan, “Okay.”

 

Burton, “Bah! I'm good to go now.” Even as he finished speaking Burton took another large gulp of alcohol. It was at this point that he'd normally end up in a fight with someone had he been in a bar or a similar location. A slight chuckle escaped him even as he imagined being swallowed the liquor having removed all thoughts of fear from his mind and left a far more combative nature behind.

 

As she was placing the plates and the liquor in the cage Susan couldn't help but comment “You're a funny shrunken drunk.”

 

Burton, “I am not drunk I'm just feeling liberated.”

 

A slight chuckle escaped Susan as she picked Burton and then Lidia up neither of the shrunken people showing the fear so many others had. “It's bed time now so I can't eat the two of you. Now have a nice night.” As she spoke Susan placed the shrunken people within their cage and shut the door.

 

Lidia, “What do you mean you can't eat us?”

 

Susan, “It's bed time.” Feeling content with the answer she'd given and increasingly groggy Susan made her way back into her bedroom shutting the office door behind her. She felt her body tingling and her mouth growing warm as she prepared to speak. “Sleep.”

 

***********************************************************************************

Devin had been listening to everything Susan said. As the word sleep left her lips though he was surprised by the results. He felt as if something had taken hold of him his mind suddenly growing extremely foggy. He was made to lean forward but was able to keep himself from falling by giving his head a shake. Some of the fog cleared but it didn't go away. “What was that?” For a few moments Devin was silent before looking around and noting those around him.

 

Gretchen lay entirely still breathing softly. Her fall had been cushioned by the carpet they had been pushing through as had the fall of the others. Unlike Devin who had felt only a fog Gretchen had been engulfed by a net. Her mind had experienced a rush of pleasure and then her legs had given out from under her as consciousness left her. This had been repeated with everyone in the house except for those in Susan's office, Susan herself and Devin apparently.

 

Susan, “Devin I'm sure you can hear me and you're wondering what's going on. The simple truth is I just put everyone in here to sleep. Please don't try to wake them as you're more liable to injure or kill them then actually wake them up. I know you're wondering so I'll go ahead and tell you. I could have done this the entire time but I enjoyed the hunt and we can continue enjoying it in the morning. I've eaten a little over half the escapees but those who are with you must be doing good. You can continue helping them if you want or you can reveal yourself to me in either case I'm happy though it would have been nice if you'd revealed yourself before sleep time.”

 

Susan, “Well it's sleep time for me at least. You haven't eaten this entire time though so I'll tell you what. I'm going to go down stairs and make you a nice late night snack and if you want to reveal yourself that's fine and if you don't I'll leave it on the floor for you.” As she spoke Susan scanned the room hoping that Devin would choose to reveal himself. Apparently he wasn't quite ready for that. “Devin I don't intend to grow you back and I am going to keep you but I'm not going to kill or harm you. Mm I can't say that I don't intend to punish you of course and I may trap you.” A slight giggle escaped Susan as she began to walk into the gym. “Oh but where to trap your adorable little self? They're so many places that I would love to keep you. Perhaps I should let you choose!”

 

Despite Susan's words Devin had moved to Gretchen's side and given the woman a slight shake. Now he placed his hand over her nose and mouth hoping that the rather unpleasant means of waking someone up would have an influence. He could feel and hear her breathing changing in response to his hand being clamped over her face but with no signs of her waking up he had to remove it. Now he turned his eyes up towards Susan and felt his pulse quicken as he looked upon her. There was a sway to her hips that hadn't been there before causing both her breast and rump to bounce enticingly. Her elongated hair was wonderfully suited to her new form and contrasted wonderfully with her skin.

 

Susan, “I suppose that this might be your first time seeing me since I've been in my room this entire time. Hey Devin if you want you can explore me tonight.” A slight giggle escaped Susan as she stopped for a moment. “Oh that would be so naughty. My beloved coming to me in the night exploring my sleeping body to his heart's content mm going anywhere he wants. Perhaps I might even wake up to find you trapped in my vagina or between my tits. Oh! In regards to that. Devin if you want to climb over my body while I'm sleeping or even inside of my vagina you have my permission. You are however to stay away from my mouth. Just give me a little bit I need to take care of something.”

 

There was no one to hear him and Devin didn't raise his voice enough to risk Susan hearing him but he had to speak. “Blast it Susan! You know what that kind of talk does to me!” As he spoke Devin found himself trying to cover his erection despite everyone in the room being unconscious. He didn't care to think about how long he'd been erect but now it was becoming painful.

 

What should he do? The thought crossed Devin's mind as he looked down at Gretchen. He could always try dragging them as far as he could and wait for them to wake up. Thinking of them waking up only made Devin remember what Susan had told him. She could put them to sleep at will and probably was the one that had to wake them up as well. How far was he truly capable of carrying another person at his shrunken state? Could he even carry one person to safety before Susan began searching the gym? He doubted that he had the ability to do so.

 

Even if he couldn't wake them there was at least one good reason not to give up. It was likely that Susan would wake them whenever she woke up in the morning. She had admitted to enjoying the hunt so he was certain of that. Even if he could drag one of them to safety perhaps he could drag them to a good start location. These thoughts were disrupted whenever he noticed his stomach grumbling and actually felt a pain in his gut. Apparently Susan mentioning food had reminded his body that he had been waiting for Susan to come back with food before he had been shrunk and exerted himself.

 

***********************************************************************************

Reaching into her top Susan retrieved Rita's body and lifted the tiny woman to her lips. Instead of parting they puckered and she exhaled onto the still body. As her breath washed over the tiny form she watched Rita's body rise and look up towards her. “There we go.”

 

A low groan escaped Rita as she stretched her arms above her head feeling her muscles tense up. Being confined in Susan's top with those expanding breast engulfed in their heat had left her body a little stiff. “If you're going to keep Devin in there you're going to have to pick a better material. Whatever that bathing suit is made of it does not breath.”

 

Susan, “Oh! I can't believe that I didn't think of that whenever I was looking for something to wear while my body was changing. I was more interested in insuring there was path ways for Devin to move about and I didn't even consider how breathable the material was. It's a good thing that I'll have Devin with me whenever I go shopping for new clothes then. He'll be able to tell me. Well I guess putting him down in my top for a few moments isn't really going to let him tell me how comfortable it is. It should give an idea but he'd really need to spend some time in there to make sure it gives him a comfortable ride and the support that he needs.”

 

Rita, You could always do some custom work you know. Perhaps stitch a little pocket inside of your bra or panties that he could rely on for support. That way you can insure there isn't too much pressure.”

 

Susan, “That's true but I kind of think the locations where he would feel a little pressure might be the most fun.”

 

Rita, “Well that's something you'll have to talk over with him. Now how about something to set on this counter top is cold?” As she spoke Rita stood up and took a moment to look around the kitchen. Immediately her eyes came to rest upon the box of sweets Susan had went out and bought earlier. “I want the strawberry tart tonight.”

 

Susan, “What! I was saving that for myself.”

 

Rita, “Yes which is horribly selfish of you. You know Devin likes them as well and so do I. If you eat it you'll be able to enjoy it for a few minutes at most however we could spend over an hour snacking on it. Besides by the time you wake up in the morning it'll be even older.”

 

Susan, “A single night won't make that big of a difference.”

 

Rita, “That's not what you told Devin the last time.” A huge grin was on Rita's face as she felt Susan's fingers wrap around her. They were a sharp contrast to the hard cold counter top which had been all the worse as Rita's body had grown use to the warmth while inside Susan's bra. As Rita felt Susan's warm soft fingers taking hold of her she reflexively pushed against them trying to snuggle closer to her.

 

Susan, “Meanie. Fine you can have the strawberry tart but you had better make sure Devin eats something nutritious tonight.” Instead of setting Rita down Susan set the shrunken woman atop her right shoulder allowing her a moment to grasp the strap of her bathing suit before walking to a series of suspended baskets. “Let's see here. I'll probably need to open anything I give you up as at your size the skin would be quite unpleasant. This is kind of hard actually.”

 

Rita, “Yeah whenever you fed your food all you worried about was nutrition. Now that you're actually thinking of taste I suppose it would be a bit tougher. You have some strawberries and blackberries in the fridge. Just give us some of those.” Even as she was speaking Rita took hold of a few strands of Susan's hair and began to wrap them around herself. She wasn't feeling cold or worrying about falling but she was concerned about the blast of cold from the refrigerator.

 

Susan, “That's a good idea. A bit of bread should be fine as well and some cheese. A bit of water as well in case he's thirsty and oh he might need to go potty by now. What could be used as a potty for the night?” It only took Susan a moment of thought before she walked over to her butcher's block and retrieved the smallest knife she could find and a few straws from a drawer.

 

Rita, “What are you doing?”

 

Susan, “I'm going to make these straws into a frame work and use them to suspend some napkins to make a curtain. Even if everyone but you and him will be asleep I know Devin won't want to go potty out in the open.” As she spoke Susan was already busy bending the straws into place and cutting openings in them for the other straws to fit into. “Oh I should also set up a cup on a drink warmer so that he can take a hot bath if he wants to.”

 

Rita, “Well that sounds nice but have you figured out what he's going to actually use to poop in?”

 

Susan, “I was thinking a disposable cup but that wouldn't work at all. Oh how is he even going to climb into the cup at your tiny size? I'll have to see what I have once I'm done here. If I were to use a disposable cup for the potty though and he fell in Devin would be so mad at me whenever I got him out in the morning. I would rather not have that happen.”

 

Rita, “How about you not over complicate this and just go retrieve one of the replacements for the cage?”

 

Susan, “That would work! That can also take care of the bath as well. Okay then let's see what else is Devin going to need tonight. Some kind of meat would probably go well with his dinner and he needs a vegetable but I don't know of a vegetable that would work well with his tiny jaws. Oh I know. Instead of just giving him water I can let him have some juice.”

***********************************************************************************

Devin didn't know what to think as he watched Susan setting the tray down in the middle of the gym. He could see a single large plate on which were what he believed to be a strawberry though diced up as well as a few blackberries. He could see two glasses one which he imagined contained water and the other contained a bright red liquid. There was some shredded bread and a pile of cheese that was larger then he was and what he guessed was either some chicken or turkey. A short distance away from that plate was two stands but he couldn't see what was inside.

 

Instead of speaking right away Susan took a moment to place her finger atop the curtain that concealed the toilet. As she spoke Susan removed her finger from it and touched the bath and finally the plate. “Potty, bath, dinner and breakfast if you want to take a bit with you or remain here. When I was downstairs I realized you probably wanted to use the toilet and get cleaned up as well. Unless you went potty on my floor in which case you and I are going to have a talk once I find you.” A slight chuckle escaped Susan as she took a moment to look around then reached up to her shoulder lifting Rita's body from it. “Also I have a little friend for you to spend the evening with.”

 

Now Devin didn't know what to think as he watched Susan lowering the woman to the food plate. He didn't know who she was but expected that she was someone that Susan had found in her bedroom. Yet all the people she'd found up to this point Susan had been eager to eat. How was this one still alive? It was a thought that Devin couldn't help but wonder.

 

Susan, “Devin I want you to eat tonight so I promise you this. None of this food has been drugged or influenced by magic to make you sleepy or trap you. The bath and the potty are just that as well. Well the bath might be a little hot but I set the drink warmer its on for low. If it's still too hot then I want you to turn the warmer off and let the water cool a bit before you get cleaned up. So you should probably check before eating. Now in case you're wondering about Rita she and I came to an agreement. She's agreed to keep you company tonight unless you want to come join me in bed. In return I'll let her have some medication in the morning and a nice breakfast with Burton and Lidia. Now Rita remember our deal.”

 

Rita, “Yeah I won't forget. After all according to you it was not holding up our agreement that landed us here.” A sigh escaped Rita as she took a moment to look around. She couldn't see Devin either but imagined he had to at least be hearing all of this.

 

Susan, “I'm glad you realize that but it isn't enough. I don't want to risk you giving Devin a hard time tonight so I'm going to tell you now. If you get more then twenty meters away from your cage you will fall asleep and not be able to wake up until you're brought back to it. This is the final fell safe I put in on the off chance that some of you might get out of my home.”

 

Rita, “You really wanted to make sure none of us survived this didn't you?”

 

Devin didn't hear Susan's response but was struck by her words. He had been thinking of ways of getting them out such as having them hide in a visitors belongings and be carried out. Now he knew that wouldn't do if they were to survive. His plan on confronting Susan directly and demanding an answer while the others hid was looking even more shaky as well. If she could just put them to sleep and search until she found them then there was no real reason to negotiate except to find them sooner and that wouldn't save anyone's life. Devin felt a lump forming in his throat as he began to consider more desperate options. If he could attract the police or enough attention and reveal themselves at Susan's home they might be able to escape.

 

Could a police officer really help them though? If Susan could shrink people, force them to sleep at her will and even restrict their ability to harm one another what else could she do? She couldn't shrink and eat the police at least as that would only attract more attention. Was she capable of altering memory though or what if she frightened the police into being quiet? It was possible that she would shrink any officers sent to arrest her scare them into submission then let them go. A groan escaped Devin as he hunkered down covering his head while struggling to think.

 

Susan, “Okay Devin I'm going to bed now. Please eat and clean yourself up. We began late today so we're out of time but tomorrow I'm going to find you and then we're going to have some fun.” For a moment Susan became still and considered telling Devin to get some sleep. She couldn't do that however as a sleepy Devin would be an easy to catch Devin and she did want him back. “Hey Devin try to have a nice evening and don't worry. I'm certain you'll be okay with what has happened.”

 

Okay with what happened? Devin couldn't help but glance towards Susan watching as her rear lightly bounced as she walked into her bedroom. How could he be okay with her committing murder? It wasn't just murder though. She was eating people alive. She wasn't bothering to chew but just swallowing and digesting them alive. It couldn't be a pleasant way to die trapped within a living prison of flesh engulfed in Susan's stomach fluids and the heat of her body. Devin gave his head a quick shake trying to force the thoughts from his head.

 

Rita, “Hey are you in here! Come on out she's gone to bed already and I'm not suppose to eat until you're over here!” Instead of staying still Rita walked towards the edge of the plate containing their food and began to walk around the edge but stopped soon. “Hey what do you think about her not leaving you any clothes means? She goes through all the trouble of making you curtains so you can bath or use the toilet privately but she doesn't think to leave you any clothes?”

 

As Devin looked at Rita he couldn't help but wonder if he should risk revealing himself or not. He didn't know much about this woman except what Gretchen had mentioned and that she had been with Susan before hand. What if she was meant to keep him in place so that Susan could capture him? Then again perhaps Susan wasn't truly asleep and was just waiting for a signal from Rita.

 

Rita, “Well if you're not going to show yourself the least you could do is keep quiet about me eating before you got here until that thing eats me.” As Rita spoke she walked over to the strawberry tart and looked the massive treat over. There was no way to eat it normally and enjoy the treat. She couldn't take a big enough bite to enjoy the frosting, bread and filling all together. What she needed to do was find a soft spot and rip it off then dig out some of the filling and frosting. It was with this thought that she found herself feeling the massive pastry over trying to locate the softest section she could manage.

 

He had been sneaking around the entire evening. As Devin watched Rita on the plate amongst the bits of food Susan had left them he couldn't help but feel his hunger. There was another reason for making his way over to the plate though and that was answers. He didn't have to reveal himself either if he wanted to speak to her he could stay concealed. “Hey Rita was it?”

 

Before she could get to work on her treat Devin's words reached her and Rita turned around expecting to see him. He wasn't there. “I see so you're staying hid. Yeah my name is Rita? So are you going to come up here and eat or not?”

 

Devin, “I'm sorry that Susan has done this to you but I would like to ask some questions.”

 

Rita, “Sorry? Yeah well you can save your sorry for someone else it's not like it'll do me any good. Tell you what though if you really want to do something for me how about you take some time to hurt that woman of yours once you get the chance? She seems pretty damn attached to you so you have to be able to do something to make her regret this.”

 

It was disturbing how hard Rita's words hit Devin. He felt his heart skip a beat and a sudden pain in his chest. The others had insulted Susan and admitted to wanting to see her suffer but they had only asked about escaping. This woman on the other hand was asking about intentionally harming Susan and despite everything she had done the words were hard for Devin to hear. “I'm not sure if I can do that for you.”

 

Rita, “Then don't pretend that you're on our side.” As she spoke Rita forgot about the tart and began to walk towards the side of the plate she heard the voice coming from. “You see how she's hunting down and eating us. Can you imagine what those she's swallowed are actually going through inside of her? Their flesh being chemically burned away from their bodies while engulfed by the constant gurgling of her stomach. Every breath thick and humid laced with the scent of whatever chemicals are inside her stomach while their ears are filled with their screams and the screams of those around them. People climbing on top of one another trying to escape while the ground itself shifts and moves beneath their feet working to keep them trapped. She's doing that to us intentionally just so she can feel us squirm inside of her and that's only the beginning. Which do you think happens first the lunges begin to deteriorate because of the chemicals they're breathing in or their bodies begin to fail as the muscle is eaten away?”

 

Devin, “I. I'm sorry. I know what Susan is doing is horrible but I love her. I don't know if I can bring myself to hurt her. At least not on purpose.”

 

Rita, “So you're just going to turn a blind eye. Let her get away with this. For goodness sakes she shrunk you. She turned you into a little pet for her amusement. Do you really believe that she loves you?”