- Text Size +

Gretchen, “Tell your penis that one. Just think about how she's changing. You say that you won't play her games but how long do you believe you can resist her whenever it's just you, her and that new body? Hell did you see how she'd changed even before we got in here with that little tea cup dance she did? I've seen women with half those looks turn men against their own brother.”

 

Amal, “By women half that hot does that include yourself?”

 

A large grin formed on Gretchen's face as she looked at Amal. “Na. I actually had to fuck them to come over to my side. Men just don't respond to big muscles like they do big boobs and ass. Devin now don't get me wrong. I'm not really eager to slide down your lady's throat or anything like that I just think you might be underestimating your lady.”

 

Once again Devin fail silent. He had seen Susan when she slipped into the bathroom and his body was indeed responding to the changes in her. To the changes in her voice. Even now as he listened to her speaking with her victims he couldn't deny her voice was lovely. It wasn't as if Susan had harmed him other then shrinking him either. Not only that but Gretchen had already confessed that was her situation reversed with Susan's she'd be doing the same thing. “Gretchen what are you trying to do?”

 

Gretchen, “Escape with my life of course. We need you to do that though and really we need you to be honest with yourself. After all you're the one that's going to be confronting her once we've reached safety. Do you really believe that condemning her actions will convince her to restore us? Even if it would do you really think you can hold out long enough with her playing all sweet with you and showing you that new body of hers.”

 

Now Devin felt himself bite down on his lower lip. Before hand he would have argued that no matter how attractive someone was he could never be with a murderer. Yet he'd seen Susan before and felt certain she would only grow more lovely as time went on. She hadn't hurt him in anyway and it was still hard for him to truly feel any outrage at her actions. He didn't know these people after all and he loved her. “I really am pathetic if this is all the concern I feel for my fellow human being.”

 

Amal, “Hey now! We're not jumping your case man. Like I said before I know what it's like to have a lady who's a bit on the edge. Sure they're a little crazy but you still love them. I wish you'd get around to my question though.”

 

Devin, “Your question? Oh what to do if you're captured. Susan can be a bit on the vain side. If you tell her what she wants to hear she'd probably be willing to listen for a while at least. You might even ask her if she'd be willing to give you something for the pain.”

 

Amal, “Oh! Does your lady keep any of the good stuff around?”

 

Susan, “Hm no Samuel really didn't do it for me he tasted a bit on the bitter salty side actually. So which one of you should be next? Surely one of you has to have a decent flavor. Oh. I know. I know. Dang it I can't tell if my taste has changed at all. I don't think I taste bad certainly better then Samuel but without knowing how I used to taste I can't be sure if my flavor is changing. Devin! I need you to lick my tummy and tits then tell me if I taste different!”

 

Devin, “It's not like Susan ever did drugs but she does have some medication. I can't remember what she got them for but they're strong.”

 

A sharp chuckle escaped Amal as he listened to Susan. “Well if I don't live through this at least my death will be interesting. Perhaps I'll even get to go stoned out of my mind.”

 

Devin, “Okay. How can the three of you be so calm? I mean Amal before you practically had to be forced to go ahead.”

 

Amal, “Well that's because I thought it was a damn stupid idea! This isn't the first time I've been in a rough spot though it's not the first time I thought I'd die either. I dunno. They're a lot of people I'd like to die to more then your girl.”

 

Susan, “Mm I guess Kevin was a little tastier then Samuel but then again I might be acquiring a taste for you little snacks. Not much though. I can't believe I didn't notice it before. I guess I was more focused on the actual experience and feeling rather then the flavor before. Then again it's also possible those two were just rotten. Perhaps that means you're going to be nice and sweet for me Anne. Well you're sure not acting very sweet.”

 

Devin, “Damn it! I need to confront her now. I mean they're four of us and I really don't count it seems. How many people is she going to murder before we can get you all to safety?”

 

Gretchen, “Didn't you say it yourself? There is no way she's going to listen to you initially whenever she can just hunt us down herself. From the way she's talking she's liable just to slip you between her breasts and keep you there until she's done feeding. She sure seems to like the idea of you feeling her body growing after all.”

 

Devin, “Shit!” As he spoke Devin began to poor more energy into his steps taking the lead of the small group.”

***********************************************************************************

Susan gave a sigh as she licked her lips two more people had made the journey down into her stomach after Anna and she could feel the influence on her body. Her bathing suit was getting a bit tighter and breathing seemed easier oddly enough. Her entire body felt lighter despite the extra height and the room appeared clearer. It actually made her feel rather giddy as she found herself on a slight high. She still had some of her room to search but as she stood up she couldn't resist looking towards the mirror and taking a few steps towards it. As she moved something became apparent.

 

With each step Susan shifted her hips lightly elevating and moving them forward. She felther full heart shaped rear give a slight bounce with each step and noticed a slight sway of her chest. It caused her to freeze up for a moment as she looked into the mirror. After a moment she took a few more steps towards it watching as her body worked. “Who was that from! Devin you need to see this!” As she spoke Susan placed a hand on her thigh and leaned forward letting her top take more of the weight of her enlarged breasts. She noticed the material straining.

 

While Susan had been prepared for her body to change she couldn't help but notice a change in her body language. A delighted squeal escaped her moments later as she quickly leaped from the ground and found herself walking across the room back towards her office feeling how her hips swayed with each step and the slight bounce in her breast. Cocking her head to the side and extended her opposite leg she placed one hand on the extended leg and glanced back towards the mirror. “Neat!”

 

As she looked away from the mirror Susan's eyes went to the vent. She had already searched the floor quite thoroughly and felt confident she had cleared it. There was still the dresser of course. After all she had found one group of people in a drawer by accident there was a pretty good chance more was in the other drawers. She would also need to check her bed as it was quite probable some of the shrunken people had crawled up the inside of the covers and taking refuge there. First though there was the vent. She had held off on this knowing that it would probably serve as a trap for many but now she couldn't contain her excitement any longer.

 

***********************************************************************************

Laurence struck the fine wires of the filter only to feel it give for but a moment. Instead of relenting he continued to push on the material hoping for some kind of yielding point. Once again his muscles grew tired and the material pushed back returning to its original position. “Damn it! Eliot can't you think of anything to get us out here? It was your fucking idea.”

 

Eliot, “Fuck you Laurence! What do you think I'm trying to do! Shit you make it sound like I meant for this to happen. What kind of crazy bitch puts filters in her vents?” As he spoke Eliot stood up and looked up towards the vent cover. They had made a few attempts to climb out but none had been successful so far. Of course he had considered making a human ladder but there had been one huge problem with that. No one was willing to risk being the one left behind so the idea hadn't gone anywhere. Even their combined strength hadn't been enough to budge the filter or open a path.

 

Tanya looked towards Eliot and then to Laurence. She didn't have any idea of how to get out of their current situation either so she had remained silent. Upon feeling the ground vibrate though she looked up towards the vent as her heart rate began to speed up. “I think she's coming closer. Oh god what are we going to do? Maybe we don't need to remove the filter perhaps if we could just get inside of the filter.”

 

Laurence, “You think you can squeeze through those wires? How about you keep quiet until you actually have something to contribute?”

 

Tanya, “Well what have you managed to do for us! You.” Tanya went silent as she felt another rumble and then heard the vent move slightly as it began to slide. There was a sudden rush of air that threatened to toss her to the ground as the vent cover was removed allowing light to stream into the little chamber. Most of those within the vent had only been able to hear what was going on but that had been enough. The face that looked down on them was different from their original captor's but they knew that it was the same woman.

 

Susan, “Wow! Let's see. One two. Three four five. Six and seven of you! I figured the vents would catch a few of you think you could sneak out but seven. Did the first in not tell anyone else about the filter? I bet you didn't. You probably thought if more came down you could remove it. Then again maybe you did tell them and convinced them that it could indeed be removed or a path open. Come on which was it? Did the first trapped not warn the others or did you think you could work together and remove the filter.”

 

It was hard for Tanya to keep quiet as she looked up at Susan. This monster of a woman had already eaten more people then she cared to count and now she was looking down at them as prey as food. She had been forced to deal with being shrunken and kept in a cage for weeks now but she hadn't known the woman's true intention. Now that she knew the old fear had returned. Her legs began to work before she knew what she was doing and she dashed to the filter and took hold of the fine wires that made it. Immediately she leaned backwards putting all her weight and strength into trying to open up a path through the wires. She had done this before with no effect but desperation called for more action. She wasn't the only one.

 

For a moment Susan just watched as the people began to fight with the filter with renewed energy. At least most of them were. Her eyes fell upon Burton who currently resided against the opposite side of the filter. “Hey Burton would you please tell me how you all ended up down there?”

 

Burton had been quiet most of the time even upon seeing the vent cover removed. Now that Susan was talking to him he gave a sigh and stood up. He had heard Susan's words before and doubted begging for his life would work. He did have other ideas though. “Let me get drunk enough to pass out and have a decent meal before you eat me and I'll tell you.”

 

For a moment Susan was silent but continued to look down at Burton. Did she really want to delay eating him just for such a tiny bit of knowledge? If she didn't find out now though her question would go unanswered and she didn't like the idea of that one bit. Was it such a terrible thing to wait for a while. “Define decent meal.”

 

Burton, “I could go for a nice steak before I'm eaten and some mashed potatoes perhaps a few extra trimmings. I'd also like a stout drink none of that fruity crap.”

 

Susan, “Mm making a proper steak could take a while. Well I wonder if. Oh I know! I'll call my friend Leasha and have her pick up a steak dinner from the loft. Have you eaten there before?”

 

Burton, “I could never get into that place.”

 

Susan, “There food is really good and well expensive but that's okay. I hope they don't get angry that I'm having a friend come by and pick up my food like take out but is that alright?”

 

To this Burton gave a nod. “That's fine I might as well enjoy a high class meal before I'm made into one.” As he spoke Burton continued to look up at Susan meeting her gaze. The others and their panic was wearing thin on him. “So do you think it'd be okay if one of the ladies joined me for a last meal as well?”

 

Susan, “Ah! You want me to get you your dinner, hold off on eating you and delay eating one of the women as well just for a little bit of information? Fine but that's all.”

 

Burton, “Hey! Lidia you want to delay your death for a bit?”

 

Lidia was a dark haired beauty who's hair reached down to her mid back. Her ivory skin suggested she didn't much care for the sun though her face looked a bit gaunt and showed the early sign of heavy substance abuse. “Any chance I could have a little lobster?”

 

Susan, “You two are gouging me!” An annoyed snort escaped Susan as she looked down at the two little people. She was beginning to regret suggesting the loft now. They had a fine lobster but it made the steak look cheap. It wasn't as if she couldn't easily afford such things but she still felt like she was being cheated. “Fine but I swear if you ask for something else I'm eating you both right now.”

 

To this Lidia gave a shrug. “Sure I'll eat with you Burton maybe you can eat me one last time before we're eaten as well.”

 

Burton, “Okay Susan but are you going to leave us down here?”

 

Susan, “No. You can go back to your cage.” Reaching down Susan took Burton between her index and middle finger while Lidia was held between her middle and ring finger. Neither of them struck her fingers or cursed at her as she lifted them out of the vent and then began to make her way back towards her office and their cage. “Well how did you all end up down there?”

 

Burton, “A few of us went down there thinking that we could hide in the vent and climb out later or let the air current carry us to the top whenever the heating or cooling turned on. We didn't expect to be stopped so early by the filter. A good deal more of us were actually chased down there by you. We'd been investigating the vent whenever you came out of the bathroom and responded without thinking.”

 

Susan, “Oh! So you didn't intend to travel through the ventilation but thought you could climb out or let yourself be lifted out. You are awfully light so that might have actually worked. I didn't even think of letting the current actually lift you out of the ventilation is pretty clever but I don't know if it'd be strong enough to do so. Still it was a good idea considering your situation.” As she spoke Susan held Lidia and Burton level with her chest and continued to look down at her two little snacks to be. Burton was apparently having trouble keeping his eyes off her chest especially as they bounced with each step. “Lidia you have really lovely skin you know that?”

 

Lidia, “Is that what you plan on keeping of me?”

 

Susan, “Yep! I've tried to take good care of my skin but I just didn't have your natural complexion I suppose.” As she spoke Susan lowered Lidia and Burton until their feet touched the inside of their cage before releasing her hold on them. “Okay I'm going to go call in your dinner. Once it gets here I'll bring it to you then you can have a few hours to enjoy your meal before I eat you. Wait Lidia you're not allergic to lobster and trying to kill yourself before I eat you are you?”

 

The sound of the cage's lock sliding into place greeted Lidia's ear before she could respond and drew her attention to the lock. “Come on you ask me that now? Shouldn't you be more worried that Burton here is trying to kill himself with alcohol poisoning?”

 

Susan, “That's a fair point. Don't try to kill yourselves or one another it won't work. You'll just end up making yourself sick. Okay I'll be back for you in little bit.” As she spoke Susan opened up her desk top drawer and retrieved her phone. She needed to get her meal's meal called in as soon as possible so she could enjoy eating them both.

 

***********************************************************************************

Amal, “Did you hear that? I'm not sure what they said but someone just talked your girl into getting them a last meal. Fuck we need to get down stairs now!” Amal actually picked up the pace catching up with Joseph as he began to walk alongside of him. A task made rather difficult by the carpet. “How long until that food gets here?”

 

Devin, “The loft isn't a call in restaurant they take their time. I didn't know that Susan was still in touch with Leasha I haven't seen her in a long while. I guess with the whole shrinking people bit I shouldn't be surprised she has some secrets going on. Well at least you know how to get some mercy from Susan know something that she doesn't and don't ask for your life.”

 

Amal, “Yeah. She made it pretty clear that she isn't willing to spare us just because we sell out a few of our own. So what's this Leasha chick like?”

 

Devin, “Leasha was a sweet girl but she really couldn't hold onto money. She would see something she wanted and just had to have it right then and would completely forget about anything else. So when we lent her money we pretty much accepted that money was gone that is except Susan. I don't know what it was but Leasha always made sure to pay Susan back. Then she stopped borrowing money from the rest of us and then stopped borrowing it from Susan.”

 

Amal, “So did she just do without?”

 

Devin, “That's the thing. The closer she got to Susan the more money she seemed to have now that I think about it Susan seemed to benefit as well.”

 

Gretchen, “It sounds like you really didn't know Susan as well as you thought.”

 

Devin, “They were things about Susan that I didn't know and we both realized it. I asked Susan what she did to get her money once and all she told me that she would prefer if I didn't know. So I asked her if it was something that she's ashamed of and she told me no. When I tried to press further she asked me to trust her saying she believed it was best if I didn't know.”

 

Gretchen, “That was enough for you?”

 

Devin, “I asked her more questions. I asked her if what she did was illegal or dangerous. She told me that it was dangerous enough that I might try to hinder her if I knew what she did but it wasn't illegal. Would you believe I thought she might be working on something for the government?”

 

Gretchen, “So that's where you settled it?”

 

To this Devin gave a quick nod. “Yeah. I guess I know how she got her money now. At least I'm pretty sure. I'm still not sure what she meant by it being dangerous enough that I would try to stop her. That'll have to be something I ask her.”

 

***********************************************************************************

Susan, “Thanks for doing this Leasha I really appreciate it. Ah you're welcome but remember you can't stay. Well because I have Devin over and you don't need to know more then that. I'll see you soon.” As she finished Susan hung up her phone and placed it back within her desk drawer. “Okay Lidia, Burton your meal will be over soon enough. I hope you're happy though I had to buy a third meal to get it delivered. Anyway you two just relax and I'm going to go eat the others in the vent.”

 

Laurence, “Is that fucking bitch toying with us!” As he spoke Laurence released his hold on the filter and walked back towards the vent opening looking up. He could feel Susan's approach rather then see her. The increased power in those foot steps was evident from the beginning as she had increased in mass significantly due to increased height, muscle tone and even filling out more. Anger kept him from fearing those foot steps so that as Susan peered down into the vent he looked strait back at her. “Hey bitch! You're nothing but a depraved monster who's trying to make herself out to be something by taking pieces from other people! You know what that makes you! A colossal freak you cunt! You're not even a person anymore just bits of others!”

 

Susan, “Really? That's the best insult that you could come up with? Laurence if you want to hurt my feelings you're going to have to do so much better then that.”

 

Laurence, “Go to hell you cunt! I know I'll be seeing you there.”

 

Susan, “Oh Laurence those words don't carry any power at all. If you want to offend someone you really need to consider who you're trying to offend. Not everyone responds to insults the same way you know or the same insults. You're welcome to keep trying though.” As she spoke Susan bent at her knees actually causing her face to be obscured by her breasts. Immediately she felt a chuckle escape her. “Oh this is just neat! Hey Devin would you believe that my chest is actually blocking my view a bit? I never really thought what it'd be like to glance over the side of my breasts or need to look down between them. Well I have but to actually have to do it is so much neater then I imagined it would be. Hey Devin I bet if you were to lay your head on my lap you'd have trouble seeing my face now. Well if you weren't shrunk that is. No that still applies to you now you could just lay your entire body on my nice warm soft thigh.”

 

Laurence, “As if those are even yours!”

 

Susan, “Mm I guess that might have carried a little more power then your previous insults but then again you might just be annoying me I'm not really sure. Oh but it is rude of me to neglect the five of you like this. I mean here I am making you wait for me to eat you after talking about how eager I was. I really didn't mean to be rude. Okay let's get you out of there and wash that dust off so I can swallow you. Hopefully one of you can even sweeten my own flavor up a bit or maybe all of you!”

 

Tanya could literally feel people being picked up as Susan reached into the ventilation system. The wind currents generated by her hand moving were easy to feel given their tiny size and inclosed location. It only served to increase her fear until she felt her body growing weak and her hands left the filter. She felt the heat around her body suddenly increase and the light grew dim and knew that Susan's hand was extremely close. She noticed the feeling of Susan's fingernails pressing against her legs before she recognized her hand and then felt herself pressed in part against Susan's palm and in part against the others that Susan had picked up.

 

Laurence felt like they'd left his stomach behind as Susan stood up. A cry of frustration left him as he punched and kicked at Susan's hand as best he was able. He heard a cry of pain and someone yelled for him to watch what he was doing but he didn't listen. Apparently he'd kicked Eliot in the head but given the situation that didn't really matter to him. “How can you live with yourself turning your own people into food!” As he yelled Laurence's words were muffled by yelling into Susan's hand but she seemed to still be able to hear him even as she began to walk towards who knew where.

 

Susan, “Laurence you're quite the predator of humans yourself. You might not have fed on people as literally as I'm doing but you most assuredly did feed upon them. When you steal from someone, murder them or extort money from them what else could you be doing?”

 

Even as she was speaking Laurence was trying to break her hold on him. “Fuck people help me push!” The fact that those Susan currently held were indeed actively struggling didn't really register with Laurence as the fingers that held them against her palm didn't budge in the least. She was talking to them though perhaps this was a means of getting to her. “What kind of bull shit logic is that? You're just a monstrous cunt making excuses for itself.”

 

Susan, “Laurence how am I suppose to have a serious though brief conversation with you if you're going to keep calling me names? Calling others names is just helps the conversation get dragged down to trash talk and that I just don't do. If you can't even begin to see how theft, extortion and murder can be seen as feeding on your fellow humans though I'm not really sure if we have any grounds to talk on anyway. Our ethical stance is simply too different.” By now Susan had made her way into the bathroom and glanced back over her shoulder immediately noticing something. While her method of walking had changed so had her casual stance. Instead of simply standing with her legs strait her right leg was slightly extended to the side with her thigh flexed and her rump pushed out slightly.

 

Laurence opened his mouth to comment but felt the pressure on his body release before he could do so. A scream started to escape his lips but he impacted with something solid and smooth. It was only when he felt himself sliding down that a yelp managed to escape him even while Susan's face moved further in the distance. A massive silver tube with an opening at the end and the slippery walls did little to tell him where he was until he noticed a slight trickle of water coming from it. She had dropped them in the sink. She really intended to clean the dust off them before she ate them as if they were some vegetable. “So that's your answer! You can't defend what you're doing so you're running away!”

 

Susan, “I'm just admitting that our ethics are too out of line to find a common ground in the time you have left.” As she spoke Susan took hold of Laurence and held him under the light trickle of water. Using her free hand she began to adjust the temperature to a more comfortable one as she tested it. “You apparently don't see theft or even murder as feeding on your fellow humans. Now I personally think you're lying about that and have simply adopted this stance in an attempt to save your life or hurt me but well that's an entirely different debate.”

 

Laurence, “I never murdered anyone!” As he spoke Laurence was forced to cut his words short several times by the rushing water. The cold didn't truly get past his rage even as he struggled against Susan's fingers.

 

Susan, “Tanya now don't do that you're liable to harm yourself. It's not like I would put you in the sink if you could slip through the drain and you wouldn't survive anyway.” Before continuing with Laurence Susan took a moment to get a small dab of soap which she began to work onto Laurence's leg by holding him between her fingers. As she lathered his body up she actually felt herself begin to salivate again. Not only did she have five treats before her but dragging this out by washing them was taking an effect. “Well I don't know if you've murdered but I do know that you're a thief and have committed several acts of assault as well.”

 

Laurence, “That doesn't mean I deserve to die.”

 

Susan, “It doesn't? I could argue that it does but honestly that doesn't relate to why I'm going to eat you or well all of you. I'm not making some great moral stand by removing you from society but I do have my own purpose. I do believe that I'm doing society a favor by removing you though.” A slight giggle escaped Susan as she was now working on Laurence's chest. Her tongue slipped out from within her mouth and ran along her lips wetting them. She had to swallow as her mouth began to fill with saliva. She really wanted to eat him now and it was going to be soon.

 

Laurence, “Then why! Why are you doing this to us?”

 

Susan, “Oh Laurence now you're just trying to delay me asking me silly questions like that. I'm sure several of the reasons are obvious. What's been going on this entire time? What have I been saying? If you think about that it should be very clear why I'm going to eat you.” As she finished speaking Susan finished rinsing the last of the soap from Laurence's body. “There you go all clean! Belly time!”

 

***********************************************************************************

Jacklyn currently rested within one of Susan's training gloves looking towards the door. She could see movement in the carpet and her tiny ears seemed to pick up sound better then when she was full sized. It hadn't occurred to her before but now that she was waiting quietly she could pay attention. The notion that some of the others were going for the door was appealing and she wondered if she should chase after them. There was benefits to both. If she followed them then she would be out of the room. However even if she didn't follow them and they did get out of the room she would be better off as it meant Susan would need to search the entire house now.

 

Setting quietly made things tough however especially as she hadn't eaten much. While they were in the cage they were provided food, water and even facilities for relieving themselves and cleaning. From the way Susan had been talking apparently she liked her food to be clean. The realization that keeping her food healthy and sanitary was why she'd provided them with such things only made Jacklyn angrier. She had to control that anger and think. Currently she was thinking of what she would do if Susan found her. Perhaps she should request a last meal like some of the others had? The thought made her chuckle a bit.

 

Sleeping seemed like a decent idea Jacklyn realized as she lay her head against the glove. A few sections had been worn soft perhaps from repeated abuse. It was dangerous to sleep in this situation but it wasn't like she could do much at the moment anyway. Even if Susan did come checking the gloves she didn't know where she could run beyond this point.

***********************************************************************************

Allen, “Hey Erich it doesn't sound like the others are doing very well does it?”

 

Erich, “No and to be honest the longer this goes on the worse our odds get. Not only are there fewer hiding places but our opponent is improving. I wonder how much sharper those eyes and ears of hers have become since this all began. It's actually been bothering me quite a bit lately.”

 

Allen, “Shit. I didn't think of that. So do you have any ideas because I've been thinking perhaps we should try going to the drawer she already checked. What's the odds of her checking it again?”

 

Erich, “I wish I knew. She seems to be pretty thorough about her search if we're going to switch drawers we might as well try hiding in the floor again.”

 

Allen, “You think so?”

 

To this Erich gave a sigh. “I don't know. I really don't know at this point. I wonder if we could find something in the upper shelves to help us out of this situation. I wonder if she might keep a phone in here she said that she was putting that guy's wallet in the top shelf perhaps there is something else.”

 

Susan, “Oh your eyes are so remarkable. I know that mine are green but wow you have the greenest eyes I've ever seen they almost seem like emeralds. They're just so lovely I can't wait to have my eyes that green.”

 

Erich, “We don't seem to have a whole lot of options right now. Perhaps we should move to a place she's already searched and return here once she's finished. I'm just not sure. I swear the more I think about it the more I wonder if I should just give myself up and ask for a bit of that steak or something better. Didn't she say she'd let them have some good beer as well?”

 

Allen, “Are you even listening to yourself? What about getting out of here alive and making that bitch pay?”

 

Erich, “Make the bitch pay? No thanks. If I get out of here I'll be happy to never see her again. I'm going to keep trying to survive for a while longer but I'm not going to leave the dresser just yet. It'd be better if we tried to switch drawers after she's searched one. We just have to hope that this isn't the first one she searchers.”

 

Allen, “Are you serious? You're going to take a gamble like that? What makes you think we can even switch drawers in time?”

 

Erich, “I'm not sure if we can. You're welcome to try a different plan but this one is mine. I wonder if we can get some thread from these socks though. It may come in handy.”

***********************************************************************************

Tanya could feel tears rolling down her cheek despite the occasional spray of water from when Susan held her hand under the tap. She had watched two of her fellows be beaten and now she saw a third one being washed. He wasn't screaming much but he might have been tired of screaming. She was awfully tired herself. As horrible as it was to see the others get eaten however it had given her time to calm down. “I know I didn't reveal myself to you and I don't think I have anything to trade but could I have something for the pain?”

 

Even as she continued washing the struggling figure in her fingers Susan looked down at the tiny woman. She could tell that the woman was about to break down again despite her apparent composure. “I don't see why I should give you anything for the pain. After all I kind of want you fully aware and fighting you tickle my insides as you go down and oh to feel you little ones squirming on my tongue is just so delightful. Then anticipating what another woman might bring me is just so exciting.”

 

Tanya, “Please! Can't you show some mercy!”

 

Susan removed the tiny man from the tap as she looked him over certain that she'd removed all the dust and other residue. “Well not really for you. I mean if I had any mercy for any of you then you wouldn't be here. You're not the only people that I could have selected after all you're just the ones I didn't feel any mercy for.”

 

Tanya, “So you want us to suffer?” Tanya didn't get an immediate response but watched as Susan slipped the third person into her mouth. She then felt Susan's fingers take hold of her. She didn't even think to try to escape or struggle as she felt herself pinched between Susan's thumb and index finger. Her hands pressed against Susan's fingers in response but not in an attempt to break free she knew that wasn't going to happen rather it was an instinctual response to being moved through the air.

 

Susan, “It's not really about you suffering it's about my pleasure. Like I said the feeling of you little ones struggling against my tongue and even as you slide down into me is just so exciting. Especially as with each one of you I grow a little more powerful and my body becomes more refined. At times a lot at times a little but it's improving.” As Susan worked to wash Tanya off she noted how the woman seemed to lift and part her legs almost as if she was cooperating. Apparently she really had given up.

 

Tanya, “Don't you have any pity? Any mercy?”

 

Susan, “You're really not the type of people I feel pity for or show mercy.” As she was speaking Susan continued to run her finger over Tanya's leg. It was strange the way those limbs worked as if moving to accommodate her grip. She was actually a bit surprised whenever she felt a slight pressure on her thumb only to see Tanya's legs wrapping around it as if trying to pull her finger more firmly against Tanya's crotch. “What are you doing?”

 

The tone in Susan's voice didn't strike Tanya as angry. Still she felt her body heating up. “I can't help but it when you're fondling me like that!”

 

Susan, “Fondling you?” For a moment Susan was silent as she watched the tiny woman moving. She then pressed her thumb more firmly against Tanya's crotch and immediately felt it shifting against her finger. She heard a slight gasp escape Tanya and the truth hit her. “You're getting off on my finger!”

 

Despite the situation Tanya couldn't help what her body was doing. Her movements hadn't been done to accommodate Susan but a natural response of her body. “I can't help but it! I've always been sensitive and when you started fondling me even if you're going to murder me I.”

 

Susan, “Oh wow. Just by petting your legs a bit you get this worked up?” Instead of waiting for a response Susan began to move her finger against Tanya's crotch and shifted her hold a bit. Instead of pinching Tanya between her fingers Susan left the tiny woman set atop the thumb of her left hand and brought her right hand thumb around to the front of her. She then pressed it against Tanya's chest and began to very carefully message her breasts. Despite the running water she could hear Tanya's breathing increase and felt her shifting on her finger.

 

Tanya, “Please give me this at least. Please!”

 

Instead of commenting right away Susan moved Tanya away from the water so that she could better observe her responses. Tanya was grinding her hips against Susan's thumb with all her strength and Susan realized it. The fact that she had been terror stricken moments later made this all the more surprising. Shifting her hold a bit Susan heard Tanya scream in protest as she was removed from her thumb and placed into her palm. “I'll give you a little something.”

 

Tanya, “What?”

 

Susan, “Let's see what happens when you don't have fear holding you back.” As she spoke Susan opened the cabinet and took out a bottle. Opening it up she removed a small packet meant to hold two capsules though one was missing. “These are for patience recovering from surgery. They're a bit on the addictive side but you don't have to worry about that.”

 

To this Tanya gave a slight nod. She didn't like Susan talking about eating her but she would be grateful for something to keep her from suffering. Despite this though her right hand had already traveled down between her legs and began petting her lower lips. “Then you want to see what I do.”

 

Susan, “Well yeah! That's the only reason I'm giving you any of this.” Lifting the packet to her mouth Susan used her free hand and her teeth to rip it open and remove the pill.

 

Tanya could hear the pill being worked in Susan's free hand. It was unlikely that she could swallow the entire thing but she hoped she would get enough to keep her from suffering. It was a sobering moment and she wondered what Susan would do if the dose she received proved too much. Would she wait for it to wear off or would she go ahead and eat her? It was a question that Tanya wasn't willing to ask as Susan lowered the hand containing the slightly ground up pill down to her. “How should I take it?”

 

Susan, “These are very strong. Take one of the smaller chunks but nothing larger then your thumb. If you do I'll have to punish you for that.”

 

Nodding her head Tanya didn't take long to find one of the smaller chunks and place it into her mouth. Even as she swallowed she watched Susan's hand move away and place the remains on the sink top. She really hoped this would be enough as she began to crawl towards Susan's pinky. The thumb had been nice enough but she needed something smaller to work with. In truth Susan's pinky was far too thick for true insertion but that didn't matter.

 

Susan, “You're already prepared to go?”

 

Tanya, “I never stopped.”

 

Feeling Tanya settle down on her pinky Susan felt a little awkward as her mind turned to Devin. She knew that he wouldn't mind her giving another woman a hand job especially in this situation. He would probably be upset that she hadn't recorded the event but that was about it. The thought made her giggle as she looked down at Tanya. “Okay let's begin again.” With Tanya's legs wrapped around her pinky Susan began to lightly rub the woman's chest and back using the thumb and and pointer finger of her free hand. The pills hadn't had time to take affect yet but it seemed she was ready to go.

 

It was a strange time for Tanya. She wasn't ready to die yet but her body was telling her to take care of other needs. The desire to stimulate herself mixed with the terror of the situation as she ground herself against Susan's pinky. Each time she pressed her pussy against Susan's finger rage and pleasure flooded her body and mind while the term hate fuck seemed the most appropriate for the situation. She didn't care how Susan felt about the situation only that she gained her release before her death. Tanya could feel herself becoming light headed and wondered if it was due to the emotional and physical stimulation or if it was due to the pill beginning to take affect.

 

Remembering how Tanya had responded to having her legs stroked Susan pressed the thumb of the hand she was setting on against Tanya's thigh. The little woman was made to shiver as she ran her thumb over her leg and Susan couldn't help but wonder. “You know the moment you relieve yourself you're going into my mouth. Then you're going to slide down my hot wet tongue into my throat. Oh my feel those little nipples. I think you might get off on fear.”