- Text Size +

Vanessa let loose a scream of fear and frustration as she felt Susan's finger pressing against her breast. There was no pain but she knew that would be coming soon. The feeling of her stomach suddenly dropping several levels and then raising up struck her moments later followed by an excited squeal and her eyes turned to Susan's face only to see Susan's tongue poke up from between her lips already soaking in saliva to slowly run along her lips coating them.

 

Susan, “Oh this is just so wonderful! Devin? Devin make sure you're watching I want you to see the results of my first lady snack first hand. There will be questions later about what changed and if you missed this I will have to punish you. As for you Vanessa I hope you don't mind if I take a little while to savor you. This is a really special event after all and I don't want it to pass too soon.” During her speech Vanessa hadn't calmed down but Susan simply ignored her. This was a special event after all and she wasn't about to let Vanessa's fear of being eaten spoil that for her. “Hey maybe you'll feel better if you see where you're going.”

 

In her current condition Susan's words didn't have much meaning to Vanessa. Things began to change whenever she found herself lifted just slightly higher then Susan's mouth and brought towards it. Those lips parted and the sound of the seal Susan's saliva made breaking met Vanessa's ears. Now that Susan wasn't speaking it was easy to hear. Susan parted her mouth slowly but this didn't register with Vanessa as she saw a tendril of saliva running down from the top right side of Susan's mouth to her tongue. She could see the light glistening of the strand for but a moment before hearing it brake. Turning her gaze towards she looked towards Susan's crimson tongue and noted it glistening as tiny ripples appeared in the saliva that coated it.

 

Susan's pallet had been stimulated by the thoughts of snacking on her first female treat to the point of causing her to drool. This resulted in a relatively thick layer of saliva on her tongue. To Vanessa this layer of saliva was several centimeters deep and far more then enough to submerge her shrunken hands into. Looking past that tongue she noted Susan's uvula swaying lightly in the back of her throat the motions were subtle such that most wouldn't have noticed it but to a shrunken person even small movements were noteworthy. She heard a slight gurgling that seemed to grow louder the result of the muscles in Susan's throat working and air flow.

 

To Vanessa Susan's swaying uvula was as dreaded of a sight as a guillotine. It swayed lightly just above her death the darkness that formed in the back of Susan's throat. “No! Please don't eat me! I can help you I'll do anything you want!” As she screamed Vanessa began to strike Susan's fingers feeling heat building up around her eyes as tears began to flow. Her breathing became more labored as terror made it hard to draw breath and she had to turn away from Susan's throat. As she turned her head her tears flowing down her chin didn't even register with her mind as she called out for mercy.

 

Looking away from Susan's throat she saw something else. Looking up she realized she could see Susan's soft pallet. She didn't need to see Susan's lips or her teeth or anywhere else to know that Susan's mouth was working. She could see the ripples that ran throughout the muscles of the soft pallet. The muscles stretched and the ripples movement as Susan parted her mouth even more and her throat muscles working eagerly anticipating Susan's next victim. The rippling the muscles of the soft pallet caused drove home yet another point. Those tiny ripples in Susan's mouth were thicker then Vanessa's legs. Those ripples moved and flexed more then any muscle in her body. Their movement seemed to taunt her showing her how helpless she was. Heat engulfed her arm moments later.

 

Releasing her hold on Vanessa Susan had deposited the tiny woman on her tongue. Instantly her tongue pressed upwards lifting the shrunken woman and pressing her against the roof of her mouth. Holding her there for but a moment Susan could feel Vanessa's hair pressing against the roof of her mouth and her tiny fist beating against her tongue. A slight salty savor flavor filled Susan's mouth as she for the first time took a moment to truly taste one of her victims and not just swallow. Then she noticed Vanessa's breasts. She could feel Vanessa's breast pressing into her tongue shifting as the woman struggled against her tongue to escape. A low moan escaped Susan as she imagined those breast would soon be part of her own body and that cute little chin as well.

 

What Susan was feeling was nothing compared to what Vanessa was feeling in that moment. Susan's saliva coated her entire body in an instant as she felt herself cast into it. Her hands had been completely submerged into Susan's saliva and as she slid on Susan's tongue she felt the hot sticky fluid rush up around her as if she was on a water slide. She'd felt herself raise up seemingly several meters and press firmly against Susan's soft pallet. Then she had felt those muscles working above her. She could feel them flex feel the ripples that formed from the muscles of the soft pallet tremble against her body and when she inhaled she could literally feel the humidity saturating every breath.

 

This was a special movement and Susan knew it. She could feel every part of her body tingling as she anticipated Vanessa sliding down into her throat. This was what she wanted. Not to swallow but to feel Vanessa slide into her throat. With this thought Susan tilted her hand and relaxed the pressure she used to hold Vanessa against the roof of her mouth. At first she felt Vanessa's fist continuing to beat against her tongue while her feet kicked the roof of her mouth and tongue then she felt the little one slip and the strikes stopped. Instead she felt Vanessa's breast pressed firmly into her tongue while her fingers tried to grip that massive saliva soaked muscles. Then Susan tilted her head a little more feeling Vanessa's body rub against her tongue as she slid further down towards her throat.

 

Feeling herself slipping towards Susan's throat Susan's tongue had gone from hated enemy and captor to her only hope of salvation as she extended her arms and tried to grip it. So far into Susan's mouth the tongue proved too wide for Vanessa to get a good grip however and she found her slide increasing as she felt the little bumps of Susan's taste buds running against her body as she slid towards her throat. “Please!” Escaped Vanessa as the gurgling and working of Susan's throat filled her ears. She didn't know how fast she was moving or how far along she was but she knew she was drawing closer to her death. She shrieked as she felt the slope of Susan's tongue suddenly change and found herself slipping into a damp gurgling hot void.

 

Susan felt Vanessa slipping into her throat and had to repress an excited squeal for fear of coughing the woman up as she felt Vanessa's tiny fist strike her uvula. Her entire body was engulfed in heat whether it was from the excitement of the woman slipping down her throat or her body changing she didn't know but she did know that her breast were beginning to tingle. “Oh yes! Devin, Devin make sure you're watching! I want you to see this! Oh I want you to set on them and feel them grow under you! I want to see you raise in the air with them! Devin I want you to be with me right now!” Susan couldn't help but moan as she looked towards her chest as the tingling grew stronger and she felt her chest beginning to push outward.

 

Susan's shirt had already been stretched a great deal due to the increased girth of her upper body. As her breast began to push outward against the fabric it was stretched even further as the tortured material began to rip under the influence. In her excited state Susan didn't even realize that her nipples had become pert pressing out against the material as it rubbed against them while stretching.

 

This was ridiculous. As Devin crawled along he new that Susan wanted him to look back and watch the changes happening in her body. He was certain that she would be more focused on her own body then the room around them as well which made this a great time to progress. They were just now making their way underneath the dresser where several others had sheltered. It seemed like a good excuse to stop and look back towards Susan even if he knew that it wasn't. They should be making for the door right now and trying to escape but Susan wanted him to watch her. She was often like that. Susan always enjoy it whenever he watched her exercise. Showing off her body to him always made her work harder.

 

As Susan's breast expanded she felt her shirt hugging her more and more firmly. A grin formed on her face as she imagined her shirt ripping as her breast pushed outward. The material had already been drawn tight against her with the increased girth that came with her height. As she had put on additional muscle she had felt it grow tighter still. Now as she felt her breast expanding she wondered if the material would be able to hold together. It was this thought that resulted in Susan giving a light hop hoping to see some bounce in her expanding breast.

 

Susan, “Come on now you can do it. Perky as tea cups big as c cups. Perky as tea cups big as c cups.” As she spoke Susan held her arms out to either side of her breasts lightly moving them as she shifted at the waste swaying from side to side and bouncing up and down as she watched the expansion in her breast. They weren't to c cups yet as she felt them still expanding. Her bra made this expansion a bit uncomfortable but the thrill of hearing the material ripping made such discomfort negligible. Even as she was bouncing she continued to speak her little rime almost as if it was a mantra that helped the process along. A particularly note worthy rip hit her ears and Susan let lose a delighted squeal before resuming her mantra with an all new energy. Her shirt had opened up due to the expansion.

 

Devin leaned against the dresser leg looking out a bit further then what he should have. This didn't register with him as he watched Susan's body changing. The underside of Susan's shirt had began to rip away revealing the white lace bra underneath. Susan's small breast had at times bothered her slightly especially as she knew Devin truthfully preferred larger breasts. To compensate for this she often focused on the wrapping her breast came in picking bras that complemented her breast as much as possible. She had gotten good at it. As he watched her expanding chest he realized she wouldn't have to do that any longer.

 

It wasn't just Susan's breast that Devin was watching despite her little dance. As he looked up he watched as the curve of her chin changed slightly giving her face a more oval shape while her cheeks shifted slightly. Another change became apparent a few moments later. It was subtle so Devin wouldn't have been certain if he hadn't noticed some additional rips appearing in Susan's shorts. Susan was a naturally petite woman which had worked to limit the muscle she could gain from the men while maintaining a feminine figure. Apparently Vanessa hadn't been such a petite woman at least in regards to her frame and Susan's body showed this by the thickening of her thighs and presumably the rest of her body.

 

As she felt her body expanding outwards a low moan escaped Susan and she stretched her arms out to her side slowly flexing every muscle in her upper body and pushing her chest outward. The sound of the material ripping as her muscles flexed and her chest pushed outward only inspired her to push harder. Yet she knew it wasn't as intense as it had been. The feeling of her chest and indeed her body expanding had slowed now. Looking towards her chest Susan pressed her hands up against their underside hoping to feel a difference in their weight. She was surprised whenever her new c cups felt lighter then her old tea cups only to remember the increase in her overall strength as well. “Devin I'm going to go put on some new clothes these are about gone. I've got something special for the hunt that I think you'll enjoy. Now no peeking.”

 

By whatever powers that be Susan was terrible for that. She would want him to look at her to notice every detail and then she would change her mind. Suddenly he would be told to look away and refusal always came at a cost. Would it come at a cost now? Apparently he didn't have a choice in the matter as he watched Susan's feet coming closer to them presumably to retrieve something from her dresser. How long until she decided to check underneath her dresser and see how many people had gathered there? “Hide as best you can and don't group up.” As he spoke Devin chose to hide beside one of the front dresser legs looking up at Susan's massive form.

 

Susan's foot was right in front of him in most regards. If it hadn't been for his shrunken state and the thickness of the carpet it would have been easy to dash over to her toes. Part of him wanted to do as much to speak with her and find out why she was doing this. He couldn't risk that right now. Devin knew Susan and he was certain that rather then explain herself immediately she'd tuck him away and finish whatever tasks she had in mind. It would have frustrated him if he hadn't learned to trust her. Yet right now he wasn't trusting her. Did he trust that Susan loved him and her words were honest? He gave a nod to this. What he didn't trust her to do was spare these people if he was captured.

 

Susan, “Hey! What are you doing in there? Well that was a silly place for you to hide.”

 

Devin couldn't see what Susan was doing but realized immediately she had to be speaking about people inside of her dresser drawer. How many had been found in there? He wasn't certain but it was fairly clear that she was excited. A sudden rush of air struck Devin as Susan raised up on her toes and then lowered them back down rather rapidly. The resulting gust of wind would have normally only been enough to disrupt dust particles but as his tiny scale this was a powerful wind to Devin. Another gust struck him seconds later as Susan did so again her excitement causing her to fidget as she searched through the dresser.

 

Erich cringed as he listened to the giantess ruffling around in her dresser drawer above them. Their tiny group of climbers had spread out as they had climbed into the drawers with the more agile and capable climbers going higher. This had apparently been a mistake on some of their parts. Erich had chosen to conceal himself amongst the more mundane of Susan's clothing most notable her socks. He had even gone as far as to work his way inside one set of socks to further conceal his presence. Those with him had followed suit apparently. As he listened to the rumblings above he could hear the sound of Susan's knuckles lightly tapping the dresser drawer or her fingernails running against the edges as she searched it or picked another victim up.

 

Susan's big toe was larger then he was. Despite having been watching Susan for quite some time now this was the first time Devin had been so close to her feet. As he looked upon them the realization actually sunk in. In terms of mass he wondered if he had the same mass as Susan's pinky toe or if it had the edge. Those feet were ticklish and he remembered restraining one of Susan's legs with one arm while tickling the other without mercy. She would tell him that he was going to pay for that and he shouldn't tease her feet but she would never tell him to stop. At his current size Devin imagined that he would need those feet to show him mercy if he was to try the same tactic.

 

There was a slight crunching that reached Devin's ears even whenever Susan held her feet still. Devin imagined it was the result of the carpet being compressed as her weight shifted even slightly. If she had hardwood flooring in her room or a thinner carpet he was certain that he would have felt the vibrations in the floor from every motion she made.

 

A slight shiver ran through Devin whenever he watched Susan grip the carpet with her big toe and the next one over. Susan's toes were relatively slender and long which tended to give her a bit of grip with them. He had learned this when wrestling with her a while back. He had her pinned an act that was extremely difficult due to her flexible nature and made possible because she wasn't trying to kick the day lights out of him. He had thought his victory assured then she'd pinched his right leg with her toe. What made the situation even funnier was it actually hurt. He had tried to retaliate but she was too nimble and his toes were simply too thick to get a good grip on her toned legs. He could still remember her laugh and grin as she repeatedly pinched him with her toes. In the end he'd been forced to concede that wrestling match. This was also her primary defense during tickle torture though far from a certain win.

 

What would it be like to be pinched between those toes now? If she were to truly squeeze him Devin knew that those toes could crush him now. That didn't frighten him as he didn't believe Susan would want to do that despite her having shrunk him. It was easy however to imagine her giving him a ride between her perfumed toes. Given the difference in their scales and the relative rate at movement it would probably seem like a carnival ride depending on how she moved. Regular walking would be far too rapid to enjoy but perhaps if she took things slowly like during some of her yoga routines it could be fun. Once Susan found him he imagined he'd find out whether he wanted to or not. She had said that she was hoping that he'd end up shrunk so he was rather certain she had some games in mind. It was often surprising how well Susan planned ahead considering her typical behavior.

 

Susan, “Jackpot! Well hello you yummy yummy little fishy.” As she spoke Susan smiled down at the struggling woman in her hand. In total she'd found four people in her dresser drawer and was more then happy with the results. Linda was the most noteworthy one. As she looked at the tiny woman Susan was a bit disappointed to see that her breasts were roughly the same size as Vanessa's if not smaller but she did have some note worthy traits. One thing Susan found particularly noteworthy was Linda's rump. “What a cute little bottom you have. I would eat you now but I need to change my clothes so I don't end up naked. Come on in here with me and I'll get dressed so you can go in my belly.”

 

Linda had chosen to climb into the upper drawer where Susan stored her bras with three others. She had considered climbing higher but that was when Susan had put Devin's wallet away. She had jumped down into the drawer when she felt the shaking and not been able to climb out. After the shaking stopped she had buried herself under several of Susan's bras and hoped that would be enough. She would have screamed whenever Susan's fingers came for her but Susan's grip had been a little tight and forced the air from her lunges. Now she was struggling to regain her breath even as she found herself pressed against the three others who had been in Susan's bra drawer with her.

 

When Susan lifted her feet Devin felt the air current that was generated. It ruffled his hair and carried with it the scent of Susan's lightly perfumed feet. Devin didn't find feet particularly sexy but at times Susan enjoyed a bit of foot play. She had taken to lightly perfuming her feet and even powdered the inside of her shoes to absorb odors to make these games more pleasant for him. She could be extremely demanding and pushy at times but there was a give to her as well. As those feet began to move away Devin stood up despite the danger in order to better watch her walking.

 

Devin, “We need to get moving now.” Instead of waiting for agreement Devin began to progress towards the side of the dresser closes to the doorway. He knew Susan well enough to know that regardless of what she was trying on she would take her time.

 

Rusty had been rather worried whenever he saw how close to Susan Devin was. He didn't like his potential hostage being so far out of reach. Despite that it was hard to wait for Devin to make his way over to the other side of the dresser where he'd been waiting. He wanted to run and see how far he could make it he didn't know how long it was going to take Susan to change. “So any plans?”

 

Devin, “We need to move as fast as we can. Susan tends to take her time even whenever changing into a simple outfit so we need to get moving.” Even as he was speaking Devin had moved past Rusty and pushed into the thick carpeting. As he moved forward he couldn't help but wonder how many people had continued to push on and would be making it to the gym by this point. “Gretchen how many people do we have with us? What about those people that I sent ahead?”

 

Gretchen, “That's a good question. I haven't seen those two in a while but we haven't seen that bitch picking them up either. You didn't want them for anything did you?”

 

Devin, “No. We couldn't risk moving as that large of a group but I didn't think to tell everyone where to meet at. We can't go back now this is our best chance to make some progress but I've been thinking about something else. If Susan has closed off the exits from the gym then this is a far better room to hide in even if I wouldn't recommend it. Susan is just too thorough.”

 

As they were moving Rusty began to look around. Devin wasn't joking about Susan. They were no shoes out of place, no clothes, no magazines, no cups. Everything was neat and tidy. She had even taken the time to put Devin's clothing away as well as his wallet. Susan's bedroom consisted of her bed at the center, her dresser opposite of the bed, a nightstand and some mirrors. That was the extent of the furniture that he could see. The one odd bit of furniture was the mirrors There was more then one of them positioned in the room both off to the left and right side of the bed. It was built into the wall and gave two side views as well as a frontal view. “A house like this and this is all she keeps in here?”

 

Devin, “The sound system is built into the walls so you can't see it while the control is built into the nightstand. You can't see the walk in closet’s handle unless you know what what you're looking for. Susan always believed that whenever someone was in her bedroom she should have their undivided attention so she didn't allow things like a television or a book stand in here. She even got angry whenever she caught me fiddling with my phone when I was in here.”

 

Rusty, “Your phone? Did she put that in the bathroom? I know she put your wallet away but if she forgot your phone in your clothes then we could go after it! With that we could call for help. Even if they didn't believe us if we harassed the operator enough they'd have to send someone out here if just to ticket us. I'm also wondering what the hell is up for those mirrors?”

 

Devin, “That's good thinking but I don't keep my phone with me while visiting Susan.”

 

Gretchen, “Why not?”

 

Devin, “To make sure she doesn't break another one I don't carry keys on myself either. Susan was. I mean is prone to behavior like a flying leg lock or some kind of sneak attack. As for the mirrors. Well that's a bit too private to talk about.”

 

***********************************************************************************

Susan, “Yummy, yummy, yummy welcome to my tummy you sweet little gummies.” As she sung her little song Susan looked around her bathroom. She soon found what she was looking for and walked over to her sink and picked up a disposable cup. It wasn't very large or sturdy but it would hold a bunch of centimeter tall people quite nicely. She didn't bother explaining herself as she tilted her hand raising her fingers to funnel them into the cup. “Hm what should come next? I really should have been thinking of a greeting song for you little fishies a long time ago. Trying to come up with one right away is just so difficult. Then again Devin did accelerate my plans by several weeks. Oh but I can't blame Devin when all he did was what I wanted him to do. Hey do you four have any suggestions?” As she spoke Susan looked into the cup at the struggling tiny people. If they were willing she imagined they could let one of the climb out by making a human ladder but time for such thoughts was limited and she doubted they could agree on who should get to survive.

 

Yefim glared up at Susan even as she spoke to them. He had been thinking of how to get out of their cup prison and already had an idea. He couldn't risk using it however until she wasn't paying attention. He didn't know if she was going to give them that needed time and he needed the others help if it was to work. Yefim bit down on his tongue as a response to Susan's question came to him though more of an insult then an answer. It was best to just be silent and hope that she would be distracted.

 

Susan, “No? Well that's alright. Hey maybe once you're inside my tummy you'll think of something for me! It may be a little soggy but you'll love it in my. No. I don't think I like the sound of that one either. Soggy seems like fair game but I really shouldn't start making up words.” As she was speaking Susan had moved away from the cup so that the tiny people inside couldn't see her any longer and taken hold of the bottom of her shirt preparing to rip the tight garment. Before her hands could begin to work a grin that threatened to split her face crossed it. “Hey I've got a fun idea.” Picking up the cup Susan quickly climbed into her shower and placed the cup on one of the ledges.

 

Susan, “Let's see if eating you all is enough to cause my clothing to rip. We'll take this nice and slow just one at a time. Oh! Oh!” As she spoke Susan began to bounce up and down on her hills with her building excitement. “I know. I'll even give you all a little reward. Actually when I think about it I can't really reward the one who manages to cause my clothes to rip because you'll be in my belly and that isn't fair. Okay forget the reward. The game itself is its own reward after all. Whoever manages to avoid being picked before someone else gets to enjoy life a little longer.”

 

So she wasn't going to give them the privacy they needed. Yefim felt himself growl before turning to the others. “Everyone against this side of the cup we're going to charge the other side and try to tip it over!” As he spoke Yefim couldn't contain his energy hoping that his tone would get the others to listen to him. He didn't realize how good Susan could hear him.

 

Susan, “Hey that's another way you could try to get out! I was thinking you could all make a human ladder and let one of you climb out but that might work as well. Oh. I guess it didn't work very well.” As she spoke Susan watched as the disposable cup was made to just barely wobble. “You know it might be because you're in the shower. These shelves are set up so that things don't just slide off them after all so it's kind of gripping the bottom of your cup. You might want to try getting some kind of rhythm going before they're too few of you.”

 

She was offering them advice and telling them why their plan hadn't worked? This did nothing to comfort Yefim even as he looked at the others. “Let's keep trying.”

 

Linda, “No!” As she called out Linda dove to the ground and pressed herself against the side of the cup curling up into as small of a ball as she could. A scream hit her ears seconds later but she didn't look up to see Susan's fingers taking hold of one of the cup's occupants.

 

Susan, “Oh and the first cupmate to be evicted is Taylor. But don't worry Taylor while you are the first you won't be the last. We also have a wonderful going away prize for you. A fun slide down my tongue into your new accommodations!” As she spoke Susan could hear cries of protest from the cup and from Taylor himself. It wasn't anything she hadn't heard from the others and didn't give her any reason to pause as she brought the tiny man to her mouth and placed him on her tongue. As she tilted her head back and felt him sliding over her tongue Susan closed her eyes and waited to feel the influence on her body. It was hard to take her time knowing that Linda was still in the cup but she wanted to go slow.

 

Yefin, “Fuck you. Fuck you bitch! You psychotic murdering cunt!” As he called out Yefin felt his rage building. His hopes to escape were dashed with the cup refusing to tilt and all that waited for him was death. As he looked around his eyes fell upon Linda and he remembered what he'd witnessed several times over. Each time Susan ate someone she seemed to gain something. He didn't know the exact mechanics of it but it seemed she wanted them alive. Immediately he lunged towards Linda determined to at least deny Susan one of her favored dishes. “You two help me kill this bitch.”

 

Wade, “What! Why are you attacking her?” As Wade called out he didn't understand what was going on. Susan was only a few moments from picking another one of them from the cup and this guy was trying to choke someone to death.

 

Yefin, “If we can't.” A sharp gasp escaped Yefin and his arms seemed to tense up, his head jerked backwards and pain shot throughout his body as he lost his grip on Linda.

 

Susan, “That was foolish. Yefin you've been caged with around fifty selfish, greedy, violent, angry, desperate and mean people for several weeks now. What you're experiencing is a little something I put in place in the event that you should turn on one another or try to kill yourselves. It's nice to see it in action. After such a long time I was worried that fear of me was going to be enough to insure you all behave and I'd just wasted resources.”

 

Yefin, “What's going on here?” As Yefin spoke he found his body refusing to move except for some twitching of his right leg. He heard Linda coughing but only for a moment. He hadn't gotten a very good grip on her throat.

 

A slight chuckle escaped Susan as she reached into the cup and took hold of one of the captives. Apparently Wade hadn't been expecting that as she felt his tiny fist striking her index finger and thumb. “You're my little investments don't you know that? I prepared your bodies so that you can't murder one another you see. If you try to exert enough force to kill one another your bodies will shut down on one another. You can still get into fights of course I'm sure you saw plenty but for the most part you can't really damage one another. After all you're all suppose to go in my belly and become part of my body.” For a moment Susan went silent and slipped Wade into her mouth before quickly swallowing.

 

Susan, “Trying to cheat me out of my payment by attacking Linda was really mean of you. I believe that you might deserve some kind of extra punishment for that.”

 

Yefin, “What can you fucking do about it? You're going to murder us me anyway.”

 

Susan was rather upset at the moment. Thanks to Yefin she was a little too annoyed to enjoy swallowing Wade or the influence her first two victims were having on her body. She really needed to improve her mood before she ate Linda so that she'd be able to savor the smaller woman. What could she do that she hadn't already planned. “Oh! I know how I can punish you.” As she began to walk Susan felt and heard a sharp ripping as her thighs expanded slightly. It was enough to brighten her mood a bit and make her smile.

 

Linda had began to recover by now and stood up looking at Yefin. He wasn't looking at her at this moment but rather staring up towards the rim of the cup apparently waiting for Susan to return. Linda knew that she was going to die soon and it probably wouldn't be a fun death. She was still angry with Yefin and remembered what Susan said. “You bastard!” Escaped Linda as she brought her foot up and slammed the ball of her foot solidly into Yefin's crotch. A howl of pain cut through the air moments later as Linda began grinding the ball of her foot into his crotch with all the might she could manage.

 

A slight giggle escaped Susan whenever she heard Yefin's scream. “I think Linda must be mad at you.” Even as she was speaking Susan was busy searching through the medicine cabinet. A few moments later she found the antacid powder she was looking for and walked over to the cup. The game was over so she looked in and took hold of Yefin after gently pushing Linda away with her index finger. “Tada!” As she spoke Susan held the bottle up for Yefin to see.

 

Yefin, “What the fuck? What is that suppose to do you bitch.”

 

Susan, “Maybe I should give Linda a little more time to exact her revenge on you for talking like that. Ah but no I can't do that. Sorry Linda but I really want to make you part of me soon. Yefin if you would read you'd see this is an antacid. I'm going to cover your body in it so that whenever I swallow you you're going to take even longer to digest fully. Your suffering will be prolonged. I think this is a suitable punishment for trying to steal from me don't you?”

 

Yefin was made to groan as the pain in his crotch seemed to grow worse not diminish. Linda had really been going at him. “So says the mass murdering bitch.”

 

Susan, “Yefin I've been over this with all of you several times already.” Even as she was speaking Susan began to empty some of the powder into her hand. She didn't get a full dose as she just wanted to use enough to extend Yefin's suffering. “You're the ones who are in debt, you're the ones who made that debt and you're the ones who agreed to our contract.”

 

Yefin, “The hell we did! Don't try to talk about this like you have some right! You're a psychopathic bitch.”

 

For a moment Susan puffed out her cheeks. She should have known better. Talking about this with her debtors was useless. That had been established again and again over the weeks while she'd kept the caged. “You know we've had this conversation before. I've explained my side to all of you numerous times and I've listened to your side. Well I can't stop you from thinking like yourself so we're just going to have to agree to disagree about who has what rights.” Yefin didn't get to protest as Susan began to roll him around in the powder trying to build up a thick coating that would stick to his body even as he slid down her throat and into her stomach. “Perhaps I should go down to the kitchen instead and get some honey. I bet it'd coat you even better and should offer a nice layer of protection.”

 

Due to his body shutting down thanks to his attack on Linda and the ball bashing Linda had given him Yefin couldn't do much to resist. His body still didn't want to move much. He could feel the powder sticking to his body coating him. After what seemed like an eternity of being rolled around in Susan's hand however he found himself being lifted towards her face and watched as her mouth began to open. Her boulder sized teeth came into view and Yefin found himself trying to look away as her hot breath washed over him.

 

Linda could swear she heard Susan swallow. She was the only one in the cup now. It had perhaps felt better whenever she had Yefin in the cup with her especially when she'd been kicking him. Now it was her turn to travel down the slippery slimy throat of Susan and there was nothing she could do about it. The fact that whatever trait saved her from Yefin also made it impossible for her to kill herself wasn't lost on her. She had been screaming at first and doing her best to avoid her fingers but now she found herself standing and looking up towards Susan. “So what would you do if our situations were reversed?” It was an odd question but it was the only thing that came to Linda's mind.

 

Susan, “Well I'd be rather upset with myself for making such a foolish contract. Unlike you I wouldn't have waited until now to begin thinking about that however but rather I would ask for the chance to review the contract and look for any way out of my current situation. In case you're wondering there isn't a way out of your current situation I was very careful when making up the contracts.”

 

Linda, “I haven't signed any contracts giving someone the right to murder me!”

 

Susan, “Oh Linda I thought you were going to be somewhat reasonable about this. You're acting just like the others now. Even when you manage to pull yourself together well enough to speak with me you just won't acknowledge the truth. Fibbing isn't good Linda and it's that behavior which helped you end up where you are today.” As she spoke Susan reached into the cup and took hold of Linda. The little woman didn't respond by struggling but seemed to freeze up. “Linda I really wanted to take my time and savor your little body in my mouth for a while perhaps toy with you a bit but you've been through a lot with Yefin attacking you like that. So I'll swallow you quickly.”

 

Bitch popped into Linda's mind but she didn't say it. She had called Susan plenty of things before hand and worse but there was no point in this moment. She watched as Susan's lips parted, heard the same groans that so many had heard already and felt the hot moist air flowing from Susan's mouth engulfing her as she was moved towards it. “Could you at least chew?” Despite her composure a sharp scream escaped Linda as Susan released her dropping her onto her massive red tongue. She heard the saliva splash around her and felt it sticking to her skin then she felt herself being lifted into the air as Susan's jaw began to work. Was she going to chew?

 

Susan, “Linda if I did that then you wouldn't be repaying your debt and I won't allow that. It's just not fair to those who have already had to pay the price.”

 

As Susan spoke Linda found herself being lifted and lowered rapidly by Susan's working jaw and her tongue. It was strange hearing Susan speak while inside her mouth. The words were all consuming but they weren't formed properly by Susan's lips. The fact that Susan was clearly being careful not to crush her while she road atop her tongue also served to make speaking harder apparently. There wasn't time for Linda to comment as a massive wave struck her creature by a sudden shift in pressure. A huge wave of saliva slammed into her body and she found herself falling moments later. As she moved downward she felt the walls of Susan's throat press into her body but only slightly. She was smaller then some pills so it didn't require much at all for her to slip into Susan's digestive track.

 

With Linda now traveling down into her body Susan retrieved the empty cup and tossed it into the trash. The changes in her body from the first three victims hadn't even been finished whenever she had swallowed Linda. The fact that she hadn't gotten to savor her snack like she'd planned to was upsetting but Susan still hoped she'd get the thrill of her clothing shredding thanks to her growing body.

 

One of her victims must have been taller then Sherwood as Susan felt her legs stretching. Her shirt hugged her more tightly and she glanced down at her chest to watch as the material stretched. The rip that had revealed her cleavage earlier was growing wider as the tingling in her body began to increase. A delighted squeal escaped Susan as she wrapped her arms around herself hugging her expanding form. It felt as if her muscles were stretching and flexing at the same time a feeling she was rather enjoying as her body became taller yet that wasn't the only thing.

 

A sharp yelp escaped Susan as she thrust her hips forward upon feeling something slip between her but cheeks. Her right hand reached back and pressed firmly against her rear. What she found was far more rear then she had before. Glancing over her shoulder Susan more leaped then walked out of the shower so that she could see herself in her full length mirror. Eying her rump for a moment it was fairly clear to Susan why it felt like she was wearing a thong at the moment. Her expanding rump had swallowed her underwear. For a moment Susan gave her rear a firm squeeze. Despite her rears fuller nature she was relieved by how firm it felt. Still she was getting rather uncomfortable and tried to slip a finger underneath her waste band to fish her panties out. Unfortunately her expanding waste line made that impossible.

 

Susan, “What to do?” Looking in the mirror Susan still wanted to see if her clothing would hold up to the changes. Turning to her side Susan placed her hands on the wall and began to lean forward while pushing her rear out and flexing her thigh muscles relaxed and then flexed them again. Even as she was flexing her muscles Susan could still feel her body expanding and on the third flex a sharp rip hit her ear and Susan gave a delighted squeal to see her shorts split open. She was even more surprised whenever she heard a slight pop and felt the tightness on her waste vanish. The reason for this was easy to determine when she looked down. The button had popped off.

 

When Susan looked down at her legs she found something else had split. The material had split around her expanding thighs and was continuing to be pushed outward. With the waste having failed Susan had to wonder if the hem around her legs would hold or not. “Oh Linda your rump looks so good on me and firmed up so nicely. I just. What's this?” Looking down Susan looked down to find her breast beginning to shift. While Linda's breast had been smaller then Vanessa's both Susan and Vanessa had more of a separation between their breast then she did. Now Susan found herself watching as her much larger but still perky breasts came closer together.

 

Susan, “Oh! That is just.” A sharp rip hit Susan's ears and she felt her legs completely exposed another struck her moments later as Susan found her stomach exposed her shirt collar trying to cut into her neck at this point. Susan's tiny bra was stretched to capacity with her now much larger breast truly overflowing the tiny garment. “This is wonderful! I bet I wouldn't even need my hands or bra to hold Devin in my cleavage now.” As she spoke Susan reached up and took hold of her shirt collar quickly ripping it as she did so. Her sleeves had ripped some time earlier without her noticing so that all she had to do was toss the garment into the trash.

 

The bra Susan was wearing wouldn't get the same treatment neither would her panties. She had other plans for them even if they no longer fit her. “Come on don't be stubborn you're not going into the trash. You don't have to hug me that tightly. There you go.” Before she could fully remove her bra Susan was made to shiver as the garments tight hold on her breast was suddenly released. The feeling of the garment brushing against her still excited nipples was far more then intense then she expected such that she could help but let out a slight gasp. “Wow! Okay so one of my little fishes had very sensitive nipples. Mmm yeah that''s nice.” It was impossible for Susan to resist dragging her bra cups over her nipples as she removed the garment. If she didn't want to get back to Devin she doubted she'd been leaving the bathroom for at least another twenty minutes.

 

Susan's smile actually hurt whenever she looked down at her new breast. They were naturally perky as hers had always been but they were now as large as Vanessa's while being naturally close together like Linda's. Without her bra or shirt restraining them she was now able to see how large they'd truly become. For a moment Susan sunk the index and middle finger into her cleavage holding a roughly two centimeter gap between them. She wasn't certain if there was enough resistance for Devin to remain at the top of her cleavage but she felt confident that he'd been trapped deeper within even without a bra provided she didn't move about too much.

 

It took some willpower to remove her fingers from her cleavage but she soon took hold of her panties began to slide them down her legs. As she exposed herself her excitement could clearly be seen. Feeling her body expand, reshape and reforming had made her quite excited. Knowing that her tiny love was in the room watching her had made it even more exciting. As Susan looked at herself she wasn't certain if she was normally so wet. A slight giggle escaped her as she wondered if that was due to her being more excited then normal or if her pussy itself was being influenced. The thought that it was most likely the results of both only made her grow even hotter.

 

Susan, “Oh! Devin if you were with me right now I don't know what I'd do with you. Maybe it's better you're not it'd be hard to hunt with. I don't even know where I'd want to keep you the most!” As she spoke Susan reached up and brushed her left hand against her left nipple feeling her entire body tingle. She had to take a steadying breath as she picked up her swim suit. She had bought it in preparation for this very special day and hoped that it would meet with Devin's approval.

 

***********************************************************************************

She had shut the door to the bathroom which meant so long as they listened for the nob turning they could push as hard as they could. Devin for his part was surprised by the fact that he hadn't began to fatigue as he pushed through the field of carpet standing taller then he was. Rusty had taken the lead thankfully and was serving to move most of the carpet out of their way while Gretchen was constantly on his hills. “How are the others doing?”

 

Gretchen, “I'm not sure but do we have time to stop and wait for them?” It was clear she'd chose the wrong words as Gretchen noted Devin beginning to slow down.

 

Devin, “I'm hear to help as many of you as I can!” It surprised Devin when he felt a hand push against his back urging him forward. He didn't need to look to know that it was Gretchen's.

 

Gretchen, “Those who can keep up will but we can't lose this opportunity. If we wait for everyone then instead of saving everyone you can you won't save anyone!”

 

It was Devin's turn to be shocked as he looked back at Gretchen. It wasn't the reasoning he had expected and part of him felt she was right. Given the situation could they really afford to wait for those who couldn't keep up. “Fuck. Fine.” Devin was in for quite a surprise as he pushed forward a few more steps and suddenly the carpet opened up as they came to the door frame. Rusty was there looking more then a little anxious.