- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Time to find out how it all started...


Ryan is an older retired gentleman around 65 years of age, with a grey beard and hardly any hair left on his head He likes living alone in his appartment.

Ryan likes crossword puzzles, classic music, wine, and most of, all he enjoys his quiet life.


Ryan used to work as an agent in Europe for the Secret Service.

This explains why he never had a real relationship his whole life, because he never trusted anybody with this secret.

Ryan was a homosexual anyways, and sex was everywhere.


Either in the parks in the bushes after dark or in the gay saunes that were to be found in every big city in the world.

Nowadays though Ryan has gotten used to living the life of a lonley old man!

He has aquaintences, but no real friends.

No sex life anymore.

Ryan still has enough pepper in his ass though to light a stick of dynamite!

All that Ryan has next to his few million dollars are some old secret agent tools from his old job.

Things like an old DDR pistole, invisible ink pens, mini-microphones and cameras, reading glasses with hidden cameras in them, and not to mention a shrinking device that looks like an ink-pen.

Ryan lives a quiet life and likes to be left alone and never searches for conflicts.

Last night on Saturday he sadly met Josh.

It was around midnight and Josh was literary shit faced, and had mistaken Ryan for an for someone who owed him money.

Josh got a bit too impertinent, and had even attempted to punch Ryan in the face.

Ryan was able to block every punch, because of his years of self-defence training as he was younger.

Anyways Ryan tried to excuse himself for giving Josh black eye, he also tried to explain to Josh that he obviously had mistaken him for somebody else, as Josh layed drunken on the sidewalk even more enraged than before.

Ryan tried his best to walk away, but Josh decided to follow him, while making rather rude remarks regarding Ryan's person the whole time.

Josh even followed Ryan into his appartment and let himself uninvited in and slammed the door shut.

Ryan knew that he had to do something fast to prevent this drunken idiot from doing something even more stupid.

Ryan remember that the shrinking device was in the hallway on a table next to himself where his keys where Ryan used it abruptly on Josh.

Josh was running at him full force, with his fist in the air just inches away from Ryan's nose.


Josh passed out immediately, partly due to his intoxicated state and the side-effects of the shrink ray.


Ryan was thankful that it still worked.

After all that device was at least 30 years old and has never been used before.

Ryan carefully picked Josh up from the floor and took him into his living room where he had magnifying glass and took a better look at his trouble maker.

Ryan thought about taking out a hammer and bashing his head first, then he could cut the body up into small pieces and mix it in a blender with soapy water and dispose of it all in the tiolette.

Chapter End Notes:

Lovers are, at times, considered handsome, huge, and lovely like the mountains

on a picture with a warming orange sunrise horizon in the back,

Like objects that should keep you safe from storms and high winds,

Are the mountains even aware of thier duty?