- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is another gay shrinking story. If you do not like this kind of stuff do not read it, and save me the homophobic comments!!! Please!!! But if you do and you like it let me know too!! Thanks Curtis

It was Sunday morning around 10 a.m., and Josh knew only one thing as he awoke that day with a hangover, he knew that everything was huge, much bigger than before.

The cloth that he slept in was apparently a dish towel and smelled somewhat like, garlic and dishsoap.

Josh, was wondering if he was dreaming, as he found himself looking through the metal encagement, noticing it to be a bird cage of some sort.

He could tell that this birdcage he was in, was in a living room with older furniture in it.

The furniture seemed to be miles away.

Next to the cage was a metal plate with expensive bottles filled with liquores and spirits with a few whiskey glasses, and they too where giagantic.

Josh was able to mesure his hight with that of a whiskey glass, but he was about a foot taller, making himself at least 6 ½ inches tall at least.

He could see Theatre posters on the wall which were in french, and an old sofa resembling the ones in old western movies.

There was a huge flat-screen T.V. on the wall on the other side of the sofa.

Between the sofa and the T.V. was a table with magazines and a magnifying glass.

The metal bars on the cage where thick as his fist, and he could not bend them in any way possible, nor could he slip through them as they were to close together.

There was no lock on the cage, but nonetheless was he unable to pull out the metal piece that held the door shut.

Josh took out his cell-phone only too see that it had some how gotten completely broken and was now of no use to him.

He then, in a helpless rage, through it out of the cage watching it smash to pieces on the table.

Josh was locked up, but it was not the first time in his life.

Josh had also been arrested a few times in the past, for reasons, all of which having had something to do with violence.

Josh pinched himself to make sure that he was not dreaming, and it hurt.

Josh noticed a bowl with water in it in the cage.

It was about the size of children's swimming pool for what that was concerned.

He the went over and stuck his face in it, and the water was cold and wet. And no he was not dreaming.

“Oh my God! What the fuck is going on?” Josh said muttering to himself under his breathe, while wiping the water from his face with the bottom of his t-shirt, remembering old sci-fi movies on television as he was a kid about people who've gotten shrunk.

He wondered if he was caught up in a bad episode from the twighlight zone or something.

Josh found himself looking in a mirror, which was hanging in the cage behind the bowl of water.  

He was looking at himself, and he could see that he had a black eye aswell. 


Obviously he had gotten into a fight again, but he did not know why or with who.

Josh, looked around with his wet hair bewildert, holding onto the bars of the cage.

He did not have clue about who did this to him or why!

Obviously he drank too much the night before, and had a blackout.

Josh felt helpless for the first time in his life.

Chapter End Notes:

Love at first site,

Don't believe it, once

I saw two angels, with

With bright red faces, and

Smiles on missunderstoood;

Places.