- Text Size +
A few hours later Josh awoke again, but this time he could feel the warmth of the skin from the older man on this back and legs, and could see the TV across the room. An old replay for the quiz-show Jeopardy. Josh could make out the gray hairs to his left to his right and all over, he could smell the smell of perfume and beer, and could tell that he sat on the top of his pot belly between his tits, and that the old man's bathrobe was open and while looking down could see his limp cock... Josh carefully looked up seeing how the older man had his glasses on and immediately looked down at him, and how he started to smile.

“Oh that's nice. Your awake again young man. Ah Josh right...whatever... look I decided to stay home with with you today. Hope you don't mind. You seem to fit in well here on my chest you know. I am starting to get used to you already. Are you thirsty?” Ryan asked while holding Josh against his chest, with his arms down so that he was unable to move, reaching over to the coffee table taking the glass of beer and bringing over to Josh's face. “Come on now take a drink.” Ryan said in a gentle manner spilling the beer all over Josh's face, his hand, feeling the coldness trickle on down his stomach onto his crotch, noticing how his cock was starting to rise, hearing how Josh was coughing.
“Okay little stud...no need to act like you haven't drank any beer before...” Ryan said making fun of Josh, as he already was starting to stroke his already hard cock.

Josh could see how Ryan was stroking his best piece and how he was being held down in place against his chest, Josh felt helpless and did not know what to do, and could not break free from Ryan's grasp.
“What do you want from me??? Why are jerking yourself off? I do not want to have sex with you! Don't make me have sex with you! NO no no no no no ..:!!!!” Josh yelled hearing as Ryan began to laugh, lifting him up to his face, how his body dangled between his thumb and his pointer.
“Well then...try and not to...” Ryan replied then licking his new sex toy from his feet to his face, forcing his legs in his mouth, feeling how Josh was kicking around in his mouth, taking/pulling him back out again.
“Don't eat me!!! No please don't eat me!!” Josh pleaded.

Ryan could hear how Josh was begging, pleading, wanting him to stop, but he was already past the point of self control, and was too horny, then every thing Josh said or did made him even hornier. Ryan never had so much fun in his life until now!

“Eating you? Oh no my boy I am not planning on eating you...no now at least.” Ryan said giggling at the thought, knowing at the same time that he would never want to kill him while lowering him down to his cock.
“Come on now, time for you to treat me right! Nobody likes a freeloader!
I want to feel you lick my cock all over!” Ryan commanded.
“Go and fuck yourself! You sick homo! I ain't your fucking sex slave! I don't want to have fucking sex with you! I sure as hell ain't no faggot!” Josh yelled back up to Ryan with his middle finger sticking out.
“Oh what a pity... Well then... Just try and not to!” Ryan said disappointed with a evil smirk on his face.

Ryan was now more amused than ever, grabbing Josh this time by his legs, holding him upside-down, watching his arms wiggle around listening to how Josh was cursing, flipping him off, and squirming around. Ryan grabbed his half-way filled up beer glass and force Josh in it face first pushing him it watching in awe as Josh fought for air, slapping and punching the sides of the beer glass. Ryan then took him back out of the glass again and started licking and sucking the beer off of his upper body forcing him face first in his mouth. Josh was squirming around between his tongue and his upper mouth, Ryan was again in utopia. Ryan had yet again another orgasm.

“Thank you.” Is all that Ryan said, after taking Josh out of his mouth on his way into the bathroom where he cleaned him and himself off. Josh was too exhausted to do or say anything about anything.