- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ryan finally meets Josh, and they break the ice.


The encounter.

Josh awoke from the shaking of the birdcage, and he immediately noticed how it was getting transported. Josh stood up only to fall back down, where he stayed seated. While looking up he  couldsomehow make out just how huge the room was, and how the person who was holding onto the top of the birdcage was wearing a bathrobe. Finally the cage got placed onto the table next to the magazines.

Josh looked out at the person who he could see sitting down on the sofa behind the table, only to make out an older man with a gray beard. He could see how the door to the cage, which was in the upper half, easily got opened up and how the older man lowered a piece of toast with a bottle cap on it. He noticed the fat fingers, with hair on the knuckles, but Josh could smell the smell of eggs. He was hungry and immediately went over and started to eat, and drink from the bottle cap tasting the cold coffee, but somehow it tasted too good, because of his hungover hungry state, which he found himself in. Josh could not control himself.

Ryan went into the living room and picked up the birdcage and put it gently on his coffee table, he then opened up the cage, reached down and placed the toast with the food on it in the middle of the cage, and watched as the little man ran over and started to eat, how he started to feed himself.
Ryan was pleased to see that he was fine, but still was unsure how this was going to go on...

“So now there you are. I hope it tastes good... ah...so tell me what is your name anyways little man?” Ryan asked
Josh was shocked as he looked up through the bars at the large gray bearded face looking down at him. “ My name is J..J...Josh...sir.... thanks for the food. How did I get here? A space ship or something?” Josh asked.
“No no silly. There are no such thing a aliens.” Ryan answered stroking his beard fascinated with the fact that he was communicating with Josh, staring down at him, watching him eat as if he'd never seen food in his life before. “I kind found you last night. I myself do not know where you are from. But anyways... I decided not to leave you alone to your own destiny. You know what I mean? This world of ours it too violent for someone of you size.” Ryan lied.

Josh thought about who could have possibly shrank him...there was that computer freak, that owed him money, that he beat up one time and put him the hospital. If he'd of only known...he thought to himself.
“Now my boy hold still, will you.” Ryan said seeing how Josh was finished eating, reaching into the cage carefully lifting Josh out while holding his magnifying glass in the other hand. Ryan felt the soft muscular body in his hand, and he observed through the magnifying glass the black eye he gave Josh the night before and giggle, thinking about what he would be able to him now.
He felt up Josh's body with both of his hands enjoying every moment of it all. Ryan could feel how Josh's jeans got warm and wet, he could tell that Josh wet his pants.

Josh was surprised how all at once the giant old man simply grabbed him and lifted him out of the birdcage. Josh could feel how strong this hand was, which was holding him, and how it could squash him with ease, and how he was now, for the first time in his life scared speachless!
Josh could see how huge the eye was looking at him, which were studying him through the magnifying glass. Josh could feel the fingers touching fondling him. Josh could hear how the old man giggle as he could smell the coffee, and eggs on the old mans breathe, see the imperfect teeth, and see the bags and cracks under/around his eyes, see his tongue licking on his lips. Josh was scared out of his mind, Josh pissed in his pants.

“Now now, are you scared or something you muscular little man? Am I hurting you?” Ryan asked

Josh was for the first time in his life unable to open his mouth and say anything, and passed out.

Ryan could feel how the body went limp in his hand. Ryan brought Josh up to his ear and could hear how he was still breathing. Ryan took the moment grabbed the scissors next to the magazines and cut of his jeans and underwear and t-shirt to take a better look at his body, unaware at the same time, that his cock was already in his other hand.
“My God what a gorgeous little hunk you are!!! I could devour you, you know?” Ryan said as if he were in a trance as he slowly slid his tongue along Josh's naked body, feeling on his tongue the perfect body, which one only sees in porno, while having an orgasm at the same time coming all over the table...