- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ryan has to come to terms with what he did.

The next day:

Usually Ryan would wake up around 07:00 a.m. Usually he would just slowly go about getting on with his daily routine, going to the bathroom, collecting the morning newspaper then up in the kitchen to drink a cup of coffee. But...
After looking at the digital clock next to the bed on the night stand, Ryan could see that it was already 10:00 a.m. Ryan rubbed his eyes and reached around on the floor and snatched-up the laptop next to the bed, turned it on to check the cameras in the living room, just to make sure that it all really was not just a dream.

And there he was in the old birdcage, the hooligan, holding onto the bars with both hands looking out at the living room. Ryan could see the hungover little hooligan from last night who followed him home, with the intention of causing harm.
It was surely a bit exciting to watch him with his laptop. He observed him seeing him explore his new habitat, shaking the bars of the cage, and how he sat back down, where the dishtowel was and and laid back down again.

Ryan thought about older times as he was a spy in Berlin in the late 70's.
How he observed others, how stole information and sold it again. He heard about the shrink ray but never had used it and never knew that I really worked.
Ryan closed up the lab-top and went into the bathroom, because he needed a cold shower, he felt himself getting horny again...

Josh could hear some one moving around in the apartment way in the back, in the hallway. He could hear how doors closed and opened up again, but could not tell who or what it was.
“Hey what the fuck!!! Who are you? Who are you!?! You just can't keep me here! What do you want with me? Where am... I where am I? Why why why why why why why why....” Josh yelled as he went back over to the dishtowel and cried until he fell asleep again.

Ryan put on his bathrobe, and went into the kitchen and prepared the table, got the newspaper from the hallway, and went and made himself some scrambled eggs with toast, and a fresh pot of coffee. Faintly he could hear how the little man in the living room was yelling something, but he could not make out what it was. Ryan was still wondering what to do with the little trouble maker locked up in his birdcage in the living room. Should he just kill him and be done with it? Maybe he should get to know him and maybe he could make a new friend? Ryan never had a real relationship his whole life, as he was a spy, it was simply not possible. He never trusted anybody.
Ryan remembered how the little fellow slept in his hand the night before and how he started to snore.
Ryan thought again about how sexy the little man was, with his muscular body, and how helpless he seemed to be, beside the fact that Ryan hasn't had any lover or companionship in ages...

Ryan just could not concentrate on the newspaper, and turned up the radio. After he was done eating he gathered up some of the scrambled egg leftovers, took a bottle cap and filled it up with coffee, and placed it all on a half pf a piece of toast. Maybe the little hooligan was hungry?

Ryan thought to himself. It was starting to get to the point where he should interrogate his captive, and besides the fact that it all really did happen, it might even better to face the truth...

Ryan pulled himself together, took the piece of toast with the left overs and coffee on it, and went with it into the living room with it. Ryan stopped thinking and decided to take action.