- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first story!

  I woke up on a cold floor. I didn't know where I was, so, naturally, I looked around. I found that I was at my friend Riley's livng room. But everything was bigger. Much bigger. As in everything towered over me. I was shrunken. I later found out I was about 3 1/2, 4 inches. Not exactly desirable.

  I wasn't panicking, not yet, but was more in shock. Why did this happen? How did it happen? When did it happen?  Where did it happen? I figured the best thing I could do was try to get someones attention. Preferrably Rileys. We were Juniors in high school and close friends, so I thought I could trust her. I thought I could. I heard her familiar singing voice coming from the south, amplified because of my size. It pierced my ears, but I had hope.

  She came into the room and I froze at the sight. She was wearing nothing but a bra and short-shorts and she was carrying a laundry basket that was ready to explode at any minute. But, her size. It was tremoundous. Her big breasts were heaving and her tight butt was swinging, her tanned tone was reflecting her blonde hair and I got a boner. I couldnt help it. I realized I was naked. I was embar-

  A warm, dried and giant pair of pants fell on me. I heard a muffled "Whoops," and found myself wrapped in a pair of jeans and being lifted into a bucket of clothes. I began shifting up and down as she started moving again, and I tried squirming out. I accomplished nothing, but loosened myself a little. I gave up. She would be sorting clothes in a minute and discover me, right? So I would just wait until then.

  So I waited. And waited. And waites. Then I heard water running. I really got worried and panic was hitting me, so I managed to get my arms out and crawl out of the pants. I looked around and saw that I was in the bathroom. She was taking a shower. Her naked shape was outlined behind the curtain, and I got another boner. I was in a clean pair of pants she was going to put on. Had I not gotten out...

  No. I told myself not to think like that. What would I do? I fell down on her pants and thought. I glanced at the crack at the door and saw I wouldnt be able to get out. If she found me, in the bathroom, would she believe my story. Probably. But part of me said the opposite. I ignored that part. I was thinking for so long that the water stopped and I snapped back into reality. I would get her attention. I was set on it and thats what I would do.

  She came out and I froze, my boner raging. I tried calling her name, but found I couldnt. I had never seen her naked. It was so beatiful. She picked up her shirt, which was under the pants, in such a hurry that she didn't even notice me. I was knocked onto the floor by the sudden pull and found my voice. I screamed and she looked left and right. But not down. She shrugged it off. "Riley! Down here!" I screamed, and this time she looked down at me. She had a hairy vagina.

  "J... Jack?" She whispered, leaning in closer. "Is that you?"

  I gulped. "Yeah."

  A wicked smile crossed her face. "Well, well, quite the pervert." She flicked me into her cotton panties and saw my boner. "Quite the pervert." She quickly slipped on the panties and I slid down on my back. My head was going to go in her ass, and my feet in her vagina. It was terrifying