- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I got my first chance at nude giantess chick. Charlotte. It was the best thing to happen to me.
Story:

I felt the never ending weight of the girl pressing down on me, but I couldn't get squashed. Somehow I was immune to getting squashed by her immense power.

Looking through her butt crack I saw an elderly lady walk over to talk to the lifeguard about something. She had come from the place wear all the chicks were lying. The lifeguard leaned forward to speak to the lady releasing me from the rains of her ass.

Quickly escaping the shadow of her ass I got an idea. I jumped into the lady's hair and when she went back to her mat I hopped out and was now 5 feet away from the nearest girl.

Recognising her quickly I knew that was Charlotte. She had great boobs and a fantastic smile. I always wanted to kiss her on the lips every time I was near her.

I climbed her arm that was by her side and on to her large C sized cups. I stumbled on the jelly like surface so I crawled to make it easier. Crawling up to her nipple under her bra I started to lick it. The feel of my tongue made Charlotte move her hand onto her breast squishing me to her.

Charlotte then fell asleep again and her hand slowly drifted off her breast and onto the sand. The sweat on her breast made me slip in between the two giant cups. The mountainous balls of flesh that stuck out from her chest pinning me underneath them.

I couldn't move under the pressure. Shit fuckers on a shity fuck-ball. For the next half an hour Charlotte slept unaware that her breasts were forcing me into her skin.

When she woke she undid her bra making her breasts wall to the side. Once again I was released from her giant body. She turned over onto her front to read a book.

This time I jumped out of the way of her gigantic breasts descending upon me. I'd had enough with Charlotte and decided to move on. In order to go to the next girl I had to walk to the end of her body and round her foot.

Unfortunately for me she lowered herself at the wrong moment. Dropping her body on top of me I was inserted into her vigina. Her pussy was wet and she let off a giant moan when I entered.

Eventually I wriggled my body out after a few more moans from Charlotte. As much as I dreamed to be in a tight pussy like hers I headed for the next person. I kissed Charlotte on the foot and turned around to see who was next.

To my absolute delight I saw the girl who I fancied the most at high school. The one that made all the others look really ugly.

She was the girl that made me stop and stare at her all day dreaming of what it would be like to kiss her face. She had no blemishes, no spots and a sexy brown tan. She was called Anais.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this part and will enjoy the next. This story might go on for a while to become my longest story yet by far.