- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you enjoy this opening chapter. I know I set it in the USA and I'm British so I apologise to those Americans if I made a mistake with the words I used. If I did feel free to tell me and I'll correct them.
Story:

The summer holidays had begun at my school off the Santa Barbra Coast. All the hotties went their to sunbath (sometimes nude) or play about in the sea and sand. There was 15 girls in my class, most of them I really fancied. Except they all think I'm a huge pervert. In a way I am because when I was 14 I snuck into the girls locker room and got caught trying to remove this really hot girls towel.

Now that 4 years had almost past I was determined to get a look at their bouncy, and sticky out ass'. I overheard most of the girls talking about going in 2 weeks time from tomorrow.

That would be a scorching hot Friday and my wouldn't be home that day so I could wander down there any time I liked. Every night I dreamt of each girl in my class and some in a few other classes to.

My day of satisfaction had come finally (not knowing what type of satisfaction I would receive). It had felt like a years long wait for this but it had finally come. The weather was a delicious 82 degrees F and was the perfect day for some girl spotting.

I headed for the beach quite early. Good thing I did because at eight thirty the beach was already half full. With no hotties to be seen yet I decided to get a burger and freshen myself up in the sea.

I was doing a simple light breaststroke when something had stung me on the toe. The creature was a weird fish with blue scales, with black and white dots on it.

I chose to head back to my spot on the beach and rest. I fell asleep still completely unaware of what I would get up to that day. It was a day, a day to forget.

I woke up to the sound of a whistle being sounded. The beach was packed now and I couldn't see further than the people seated 10 feet in front of me. I stood up to get a look round the beach in sight for the hotties.

Strangely though I still couldn't see over them. I moved to get a different angle but. My foot was caught on what I thought was a giant piece of rope but turned out to be the fabric from my towel. It was huge.

Then it hit me. That fish when it bit me must have shrunk me down. Comparing myself with the grains of sand I figured I must have been half a cm tall. Also I noticed that my clothes didn't shrink with me so I was standing in the nude.

I looked across to see a life guard and headed in that direction. Starring up at the giant lady I was pondering on how I would get up there. The stairs leading up there made it easy to climb it.

After ten minutes of climbing I reached the giantess. She was standing on a step near the top leaning on the stairs. I exhaustedly collapsed flat on the seat. All that climbing had made me a bit dizzy.

Speaking to herself the lifeguard said "it's getting really hot now. Better go get some refreshing beverages". Leaving the stand she wandered over to the drinks bar.

Trying not to get sidetracked by her ass that shook when she walked, I stood up looking around for some hot chicks. I spotted a whole group of about 13 girls sunbathing about 50 feet away from my position.

A few girls were in the nude and I became hard. I almost prayed everywhere in the seat but I didn't. Completely unaware of this as I was looking the other way, the life guard had returned. A shadow came over me but I had no time to get away.

I thought that my life would end and that I wouldn't be able to see those hotties close up in the nude. Although I was about to get crushed by a person with a sweet ass so I was relieved about that.

The giant ass descended on me as I laid back starring at her humongous backside. She sat on me crushing her weight on me under her right butt cheek.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this part and will enjoy the rest of the story.