- Text Size +

Carlos woke up from his unconsciousness. His head was aching as if someone had smacked it with a sledgehammer. After a minute his eyes had gotten used to the intensive light in the room he was in. His clothes had been removed and replaced by an orange overall but right now something else, a noise, caught his attention. Adam had woken up too and he was probably suffering under much larger pain. „What the fuck happened ? Where are we ?”, Adam asked with a rough voice. Carlos looked around and noticed the rest of the team was also there, but still unconscious... who knows, he thought, maybe they`re even dead. 


A look at his watch told him it must have been three days ago when they got here. They worked as a film crew for this “unsolved mysteries show” and Harry, the director of their team, had gotten a clue from an mysterious guy about something the nation always had been interested in. The secret location of Area51. After Harry gathered the Team they moved to the place the guy told them to and well... surprise, surprise they even discovered an abandoned tunnel complex that once must have been part of the air conditioning system of the military base. It took them a while to get through the tunnels but at the end they found the new system and got to a security door. They must have caused an alarm because not even a minute later the place was filled by armed soldiers who forced them to drop down and stay calm. Then they got knocked out with electro shockers and... 
„And now were here, said Carlos to himself”. The Team was still complete. All six of them were here and by now the others started to wake up too. 

Belinda seemed to be in best condition. She just got up on her feet and walked right to that strange looking steel door. „No handle, no keyhole... where are we Harry ? It seems this time you caused us some serious trouble, damn it !“.
„Wait a minute, wait a minute, Harry yelled”. „We are all together, we are a film Team and we all have the right for a lawyer”. „You`re fuckin`forgettin` we`re in damn Area51, Asshole !”, Joe, the cameraman cursed back.

Out of a sudden the walls and the floor started to move and everybody fell down. A huge Hand removed the ceiling of the room and a beautiful, but gigantic face stared down at them. „Hello little fellows, how are you ?”, the Giantess asked. They looked confused and this titanic woman must have realized it. „My Name is Dr. Kim Wesbrone, but you can call me Kim if that makes you feel more comfortable”.  „I want a lawyer !, Harry yelled at her“. She looked confused and replied: „Mr. Nash, you`re not in the position anymore to ask for anything. It doesn`t matter anymore what any of you want or threaten to do. You guys just went a little too far and now you`re going to take the consequences”. 


Harry wanted to start bitching again as she lifted up the room they were trapped in: The walls around them were lifted up and they realized they were on an steel table inside a huge laboratory. Computers were calculating, machines were running and some people were working on something. Kim crossed her arms and smiled at Harry. „Well Mr. Nash, it seems that you just won’t get it. I want you to shut up and listen now... everyone of you“. 
Kim continued:“ You are in one of Area51`s laboratories which works on a Project called CPA. Cellular Particle Adjustment. You, ladies and gentlemen, have just become part of this Project by being chosen as samples. You have been reduced in size and volume down to 2 Inches and in the coming days we are going to have some Tests on you. Noth...“.
Harry interrupted her again: „I want a lawyer and I want to call my office. What you`re doing is illegal and...“ 
Dr. Wesbrone pulled up one eyebrow and looked at Harry which made him shut up. „Mr. Nash, I warned you...“ 


She took him between her Fingers and held him up in front of her face.  „You`re going to be a state of example just in case someone else should ignore me again or try to escape. These laboratories here, ladies and gentlemen could be your certain dead if you should think about escaping. Each and every one of you has been reduced to two inches. She looked straight into Nash`s eyes and continued:“ I weigh like 130 pounds , Mr. Nash, what makes me about 65.000 times heavier than you. Now could you imagine what it would be like if one of the personal working down here accidently steps on you while you try to run away ?“. Harry looked puzzled but didn`t dare to protest again as she grabbed a glass slide from a table nearby. 


She laid him down on the slide and opened a drawer while she said:“ Just imagine an Airbus rolling over you... that`s what it certainly would feel like”. 
In the next moment she turned around again with a piece of scotch tape in her hand and smiled at Harry. „You`re going to find out now, Mr. Nash“. „You can`t do that... stop, Harry yelled at here as she carefully placed the tape over his waist, gluing him to the glass slide he was laying on”. 
Carlos heart began to pound harder and harder. He didn`t like Harry but he was sure, that whatever this woman was going to do would be horrible. „Stop, Mrs. Wesbrone... please stop it. You don`t have to state an example”, Carlos yelled. She ignored him completely and put the glass with Harry on it on the floor. 
Harry tried to get rid of the tape that held him down but without any effort. He looked up at Dr. Wesbrone, who was now towering in front of him like a skyscraper. „Now Mr. Nash, just try not to scream. The pain probably won´t last long“. With that she placed the ball of her sandaled foot right over him, resting the foot on her heel. She winked at him and smiled while her foot slowly came closer. Harry panicked... „No.... Noooo... don`t do that. Please god, don`t“. Her sole almost touched him now and he couldn’t see anything anymore but the marks on her sole. The size of the ball of her foot was at least two times bigger in diameter than he was. Harry raised his arms and legs to hold against the lowering foot. It touched him... He could feel the warm worn out leather sole of her shoe while it pressed down mercilessly. The pressure was beyond imagination. His arms, legs and muscles just weren`t able to build up just a little resistance. She just forced them down until he felt a light pressure on his ankles. He looked down his body just in time to see his feet disappearing between sole and glass. A second later a sharp pain flashed through his body as his ankles broke. He heard the bursting noise of his bones getting pulverized just like dry pine branches on a fire. Then his chins and knees broke in a louder noise and the pain got outrageous. He felt his flesh being pressed flat on the cold glass until the meat under his skin just couldn’t escape her weight anymore and made his skin burst open to force it`s way out. His hipbone broke in a loud cracking and next he felt her foot forcing his insides to move up into his chest. Just as his ribs cracked under the descending sole on him everything got numb. The last thing he experienced was the feeling of his insides... blood and guts, squished meat and even bone fragments being forced out through mouth , ears and nose. 

Kim felt no resistance at all as she slowly rolled the ball of her foot beginning at his feet up his body. She just heard the crackling and slurping noise and of course his screams as she lowly crushed him flat under her foot. The head build a resistance for not even a second and then just popped like a nutshell. “Amazing feeling” she thought to herself as she lifted up her other foot to stand full weight on this dead body beneath her sandal. She shifted all her weight on that foot and waited a couple of seconds. Blood and other body juices oozed out from all sides of the glass slide. „He must be as thin as paper now, she thought as she realized she should paint her toenails again“. 
Slow and carefully she shifted her weight on her other foot again and held the one she crushed Harry with a little above the ground. Caused by the immense pressure the slide was stuck to the ball of her foot and she decided to wait for it to fall off, so the remains of Harry would peel of her shoe and stay on the glass. With a „Klack“ the slide fell off. 


She removed the sandal from her foot, then picked up the Glass with Harry on. The rest of the Team only heard the sound of running water as she cleaned her sandal from the mess. She took her time cleaning off the blood of the glass but she was carefully not to remove any of Harrys flattened body parts. As she was done the result almost made her throw up. The body was totally flattened. Everything was mostly still in place besides that it bursted away to the sides. Some parts were so flattened that the glass was shining through from underneath. The flesh looked like a creamy paste, mixed with some chunks which must have been bone fragments. Some darker spots must have been the insides. The most amazing thing was the skull. With some fantasy you could even see that this large round spot once was a head. The skin was bursted and bones and brain were forced out. “A disgusting but somehow funny looking Artwork”, Kim thought to herself. 

She went back to the container the prisoners were in and smiled at them. The Team was looking pretty pale she thought. They were sitting in corners like trapped mice. The girl was crying... 
„Hello ? Ladies and Gentlemen ? The example is done. Harry just left the building, she said and smiled at them brightly.“ Carlos looked up at her with anger but she ignored him completely. „Well, you people should take a good look now, what each of you could look like if you try to get out of here, she continued.“ 
With a wink at them she dropped the glass slide with Harrys deformed corpse in the container and closed it up again. They tried but they couldn`t ignore the Glass slide. 

Adam woke up from his dreams. His stomach was making weird noises from the hunger. He couldn`t remember being fed here at all, but starving still seemed better to him than sharing Harrys fate. 
Adam got up on his feet and stated to walk up and down this prison. He tried to avoid looking at the glass slide with Harrys squashed body on it but couldn`t help. „Stop walking around, Adam. We might need the power we still got for later, Carlos mumbled.“ Adam stopped and turned over to the cameraman who sat in a corner with his head resting in his hands. „You`re crazy if you think that we have a chance to get out of  here, Carlos, he answered.“ Pointing at Harry he added:“look what they did to Harry... want to join him?“ Carlos looked up at Adam and answered:“Better to take the chance and maybe die then waiting and surely die.“ Tom started waking up too. This huge man hadn`t said a word since they were here, Carlos thought to himself. „Are you ok, Tom ? he asked:“ Tom nodded slowly and replied with his low voice:“ Carlos is right, Adam... we gotta try something out. I want to see my family again.“ Carlos stood up and walked over to Harrys corpse. He was shaking his head looking at the mess that once used to be his boss. „So then why doesn`t anybody around here invite me in the plans ? I guess you have a plan gentlemen, since you`re talking so much about... escaping Alcatraz, Adam yelled.“ „Will you please shut the fuck up, man, and get your ass over here ? Maybe then you`ll see what I see, Carlos bitched at him.“ Adam walked over to the glass slide covering his nose and mouth with one hand and asked:“and... what ?“ 
„We gotta work with what we have, Eddi... and what we have is glass, replied Carlos.“ Tom smirked and stood up. „So what do you wanna do with... glass, asked Adam.“ Carlos first looked at Tom, then at the walls, then back at Adam. „We have to try to lift up the walls a bit and then use glass splinters to hold it up so we can slip through underneath, he explained.“ „Means you`ll have to break the glass first and then, if you`re lucky, the outer walls aren`t pinned in or clipped to the ground, added Adam.“ „They aren`t,, replied Carlos... see, I paid attention when she put this cage away. There were no clips or anything.“ Adams face brightened with a smile, then he cuffed Carlos. „You`re not as stupid as you look, Gringo, he said with a smile.“ 

It was a quiet hard job after all... Belinda and William had woken up too and were invited in the plan. Carlos removed Harrys corpse from the glass, then they had William lay underneath it so it was like a seasaw. They all climbed up on the slide and started jumping on the spot between William and the floor. With a crunchy noise the glass broke into five pieces and Will was finally released from his job. 
„We gotta hurry up now, said Tom.“ He ran over to one part of the wall. Carlos, Adam and William followed him. They were going to lift up this part and it was Belindas job to staple the splinters underneath, so they all would be able to slip through the space. 
At first they failed.... the wall didn´t move an inch. Then Belinda had an idea. She put the edge of a splinter on the foot of the wall and started pushing hard against it. A little crack appeared, just wide enough for them to slip their fingers through. With big effort they lifted up the wall an inch and Belinda put as much of the splinters underneath as there was space. Tom looked through the crack they`d made and saw that the laboratory was dark. „Let`s go, he yelled and slipped through first.“ The others followed one by one until they were all outside on the steel table. With a mighty push, Carlos made the splinters slip back and the wall crashed back down. „They don`t need to know... maybe that`ll give us some more time, he added.“ 
After a while they were able to see, thanks to the little lamps on several of the machines and computers that were still working. „We need to make a jump down on at this desk, said Adam and pointed down at the edge of a table that was close to the steel table they were on.“ Belinda nodded, while the other ones looked kind of unsure. „We made it so far, we will make this too... look. When we make it to this desk all we`ll have to do next is to jump in this paper bin over there and slip out of one if its slits... that`s all, Adam continued.“ Tom looked down the edge of the steel table and said:“ I won`t make it... I`m gonna fall in this coffee mug down there.“ „yeah right... who are you trying to kidd, Superman... look at you. Muscles made of steel and as tall as a tree, Carlos laughed.“ „ Well... I`ve got to take that chance, answered Tom.“ Without warning Belinda started to run toward the edge of the table and jumped off it. Adam and Tom bend over the edge just in time to see how she got up from her ass. She looked up to them and yelled:“What`s up guys ? C`mon... jump.“ Adam followed,, then Tom... It was William who didn`t make it and fell into the coffee mug. They all were sure he was dead or would have a couple of broken bones. He didn`t answer them yelling his name, so they headed for the bin after Carlos made it to the desk. 

Deborah was stuffed and she was horny. She had just finished a huge meal at the cantina and was now on the way to her room. She smiled at one of the guards who was securing corridor D7 but without effort. She wasn`t ugly at all... maybe a little chubby with 5`9“ and 169 lbs, but she had something that used to drive men crazy. “Just not here”, she thought... “they`re either all gay or must be unics”. She had long, black hair and big brown eyes... a reddish tan because her mom was a Cherokee and she paid a lot of attention to her outer appearance. The two steaks and all these fries and salad laid heavy in her stomach and she needed a coffee now. Her feet were aching and they were sweaty, so she decided to take her shoes off. The feeling of the cold synthetic floor felt great on her soles. She realized the bad smell of her feet and dropped her socks into one of the bins on the hallway. On the way to her room she remembered that she left her mug in the laboratory and took another way then the usual one. „Deborah Grey. Biogenetic Laboratory Assistant, she spoke in the voice verifying-lock at the door with the biohazard sign on it.“ The door opened and she stepped into the laboratory. 

Just when they thought their journey had ended the door slid back and light fell into the corridor. A huge shadow dropped over them and bare feet, the size of trucks, walked right over their heads into the laboratory. With every step this titanic woman made her feet made a slurping noise on the floor. In her right hand she held shoes, that she must have taken off just before she came here and she headed right to the desk with the coffee mug. They ran like hell, out through the now opened door before it would close again while she grabbed the mug but just seconds later she came back. Carlos and Adam jumped behind the corner of the door just when a huge shadow fell over Tom and Belinda as they were running. Belinda realized the horrified look on Adams face and just jumped while Tom didn`t know what was going on. 

Carlos moved to the side as he saw Belinda jumping in his direction. The shadow of the giant foot fell over Tom and grew larger and larger. Carlos saw everything in slow motion, even though it wasn`t his own live just passing by in front of his eyes. Her heel settled on the floor and the rest of her foot lowered with the step she made. As the ball of her foot touched Toms head he tripped and fell on his back. He tried to press against the mass of meat of her sole as it descended on him but without effort. The weight being shifted on the foot was beyond any imagination for a man of his size and just pushed his arms and knees back like nothing. Then he disappeared under tons and tons of flesh. She stood there for a minute and Carlos realized her skin turning yellowish under the pressure. As she continued walking she shifted her weight from foot to toes. She walked away and he saw the remains of Tom were stuck to the ball of her foot for two more of her steps and then his broken body fell off. 

Tom fell on his back as something pushed him hard from behind and he realized the danger immediately... but too late. Her bare sole was right over him so his instincts told him to keep the danger away from him by pulling up arms and knees. The warm, clad flesh from the ball of her foot touched his arms and just pushed them back like nothing. The pain of his legs being bend until his knees were forced on his chest was tremendous. He felt his lower spine snap from the force going down on him. Then, in one breath, his chest collapsed under his own knees and his entire torso just exploded to the sides. He didn`t feel anymore how he was pressed totally flat... how his body got compressed into a sticky pulp of flesh and blood. And he didn`t feel how the process continued twice before he finally fell off the foot he was pinned to. 

Belinda had a nervous breakdown... she was pale as a ghost and cold sweat was running down her spine as she puked. Carlos waited until the woman, that just totally unaware killed Tom, disappeared until he ran down to see if he was maybe still alive. It didn`t look like his muscles were any kind of help here. He even looked worse then Harry. At least you could tell that Harrys corpse was human... here you could only see squished meat, crushed bones and a bloody pulp mixed with some orange synthetics. Tom was gone... for sure and for good. He returned to Adam who was holding Belinda. They had to get out of here... now.

The world was wet and shaking around him when Willy woke up of his unconsciousness. It took a while until he figured out he was inside the coffee mug he fell in and on his way to somewhere else. 

Deborah put the coffee mug on the sink and turned on the coffee machine. She threw her shoes in a corner of the room and unzipped her pants. She slid them off and took off her shirt and bra too, then went back to the sink to wash the mug out. She looked inside the mug before she was going to empty it out... a habit she had. There was something in it besides the rest of cold coffee.... “what the hell”, she thought and slid her fingers inside. On the palm of her hand was a guy... a two inch fatso with an orange overall. Deborahs eyes opened wide:“Oh my god... You guys escaped !“ William looked up at her with a „caught-me-steeling-candy“ look on his face and thought to himself... „Why couldn`t you meet this chick under other circumstances.“ She was hot... really hot, he thought. Her Breasts were huge, even for a normal sized man they`d be a paradise of softness. There was meat on her... not one of these skin `n bone kind of women... no, she was one who liked food but still kept a great shape. Her brown eyes looked right at him while her mouth opened in shock. She almost dropped him but caught herself again and relaxed. She walked over to her bed and sat down looking at the man in her hand. „How did you get out of there ?” she asked him.
He shook his shoulder and replied:“With some strength, some glass and a lot of luck.“ She looked puzzled for a minute then smiled at him. „Well... looks like Dr. Wesbrone can forget about the experiments she was going to do on you guys tomorrow. Great... because I can`t stand her, she told him.“ William started to feel better now that he realized this one wasn`t a bad one. 

Deborah realized that she was completely naked and that the little guy looked at her kinda greedy. Since she was quit horny anyway she didn`t care. „So what do you do for a living, she asked him“ He sat down in the palm of her hand and smiled at her. „I am a technical engineer and part of a film crew, Mam... not an interesting job, but one that gets paid quit good, William answered.“ „Yeah, I guess it does, she replied.“ „What about you ? What is a pretty thing like you doing in such a boring place, he asked Deborah.“ She smiled at him and looked over to the big shelf at the wall where all the animal skeletons and bones she collected where stored. „Besides collecting skeletons and bones I am a Sergeant of the U.S. Air force base Area51 and work as an assistant for Dr. Wesbrone, she answered him as she leaned back at the wall behind her.“ William looked up at her and continued:“sounds boring.“ „Not at all, little man, not at all... You see, we work on things here that you`d call science fiction... we see and test out things, that all these people out there don`t even wanna know about, she defended herself.“ „Yeah, I know... little Martians, flying saucers and all that crap they say about Area51, answered William.“ She looked at him with a grin on her face as she laid back on the bed and crossed her feet. She lowered him on her belly and let him sit there. „Oh, that`s what everybody thinks about Area51... that we experiment with extraterrestrial life forms and alien devices. It`s a lie, buddy, nothing but a lie. We work on biologic, genetic and chemical experiments just as much as on Aircraft technology. But there`s nothing alien here at all, Deborah answered as her hands slowly slid between her warm, soft thighs.“ William followed her hands with his eyes and saw her spreading her thighs while her hands slid down between them. The nipples on her large breasts got hard and so did he. William`s stomach was aching of hunger but he had to watch the show that was going on right now. He would ask her later for some food. She closed her eyes in pleasure and turned her head to the side as her finger ran through her soft, trimmed pubic hair down between the wet lips of her cunt. William walked over to the bush of hair and smelled her scent as she started to insert first one, then two fingers inside her hole. Her body started to tremble and William held on to her hair so he wouldn’t fall down and disappear somewhere underneath her hot flesh. 

Carlos looked around and then nodded to himself. „Listen, guys... We need to find some way out of here. Adam, you go with Belinda down that hallway where this woman disappeared and I go the other hallway, where she came from. We`ll meet here again, take care !“ With that Carlos ran and passed the corner up to the hallway where the guard was doing his business. 
Adam asked Belinda:“ Are you ok, sweetie ? We`ve gotta go !“ She nodded and followed him down the dark hallway. After a while they got to a closed door. From underneath they could see light inside the room, so Adam went and looked through the crack. Clothes were piled on the floor and he waved Belinda to come over, because he had a plan. „Hey... look at these clothes. You know what ? We should hide inside the clothes and hope to get carried out by the owner.“ Belinda looked confused. „Sound`s stupid, Adam... What if they just dump them in a washing machine... wanna drown ?“ Adam replied:“Well, let`s check at least and then we can discuss later.“ With that he slipped through the crack and Belinda followed him. The girl that stepped on Tom was laying on a bed, fingering herself. There were shelves, filled with books, pictures and a huge collection of animal skeletons here. 

Carlos had just passed the guard when he heard a voice. „What the heck ??“. He turned around and realized the Guard had seen him. He started to run but without big effort. Out of a sudden he felt something grabbing him and the he was pulled up in the air with a speed that his stomach felt as if it was falling down to his knees. The Guard looked at him, held him right in front of his face, as Carlos stuttered:“ listen Mister, I am sorry. You gotta help us, please.... What you people are doing here is wrong...“ He didn`t get to finish because the guard interrupted him. „You know what buddy ? I don`t care who or what you are, but I`m sure Doc Wesbrone does. And that`s why I`ll contact her now.“ With the other hand he pulled out his radio and pressed some buttons on it. Carlos felt weird. „Listen, Doc... I`ve found one of the guys from the camera team here. Wanna come and pick him up ?“ The guard grinned at Carlos and muted the radio before he put it away. Far away he heard the noise of heeled shoes on the floor. „She`s pissed”, said the guard to Carlos, “and I wouldn`t wanna be in your place if she`s pissed“. Seconds later Kim Wesbrone came around the corner. She was wearing a regular jeans, a plain white T-shirt and heeled sandals. She stopped at the guard and looked at Carlos who was held up. „Thank you, Greg, she said to the guard as Carlos was dropped in the palm of her hand.“ With that she turned around and walked back the hallway she came out of with him in her hand. She didn`t talk or look at him at all the whole time. He watched her typing a code in a panel at the entrance of a door. It opened and she walked in. That must be her private prison, he thought as he looked around. He was placed on a table and she sat down in front of him. „Why do gorgeous women always have to be bitches”, he thought as she asked him: “Seems like your escape failed, Mr. Viaverde. Wanna tell me where the others are ?“ 


Deborah took her dripping fingers out of her vagina and smiled at William who was still looking at the tremendous breasts. „Time to find out how much of a man you are, my friend, she told him“ William looked up at here with a puzzled look on his face as she grabbed him and sat up. Out of a sudden she noticed a reflection of a shadow or something on the floor, right next to her clothes. She got up and picked up the pile as two little bodies fell out of it. She looked down at them and grinned. Adam was up first. He took Belinda by her arm and pulled her on her feet. He started to run back towards the door as he realized a huge shadow moving over them. When she noticed they were running her natural reflexes made her lift her foot and get ready to stomp them out of existence but she corrected this move in the last second and brought her foot down, right in front of them. 
Adam ran into a wall of flesh that could have squished him flat and fell, Belinda just stopped and started to cry. 
Both were picked up by Deborah and placed next to William on the palm of her left hand. The giantess looked at them and smiled. „Any more around here ? she asked laughing.“ Adam shook his head at her and asked:“ What are you doing with us now ?“ Deborah made believe she was thinking about it for some seconds and answered:“I think I am going to take you outta here tomorrow. It`s my last day here and Together with you, some samples of the serum and the disc with the instructions how to produce it I will be a millionaire in only a few months.“ William and Adam smiled and even Belinda stopped crying. „Are you going to make us our normal size again, William asked.“ She looked down at them and answered:“ You`d get back to your own size within... 19 hours from now anyway if you don`t die or get another injection before. The serum isn`t able to make the metamorphosis permanent yet... they`re still working on it. But to your information, No. I am not going to let you guys go.“ She smiled at them and pulled her eyebrows up. Belindas new found hope went all the way down again. „I am going to have some fun with William and add him to my collection, with that she pointed at the skeletons in the shelves, and you both are going to be my examples for Biodoctron Industries, where I`m going to.“ William looked at the skeletons and started to shiver while Adam knelt down with Belinda and put his arms around her. 
She placed them on the table and got an empty jar from on of the shelves. She opened it and dropped Adam and Belinda inside. Then she crumpled up a cookie and dropped it in there too before she put the lid on and put it in the shelf. 


„You and me will have some fun now, she said to William who looked at her with whole different eyes now then before.“ „What are you going to do with me ?, he yelled at her“ She sat back on the bed and reached for him. Holding him close in front of her face she whispered:“ Right now you`ll find out where you`ll be pushed out of by tomorrow and after that... she licked his body from his toes to his head and left a slimy trail of warm saliva on him.“ William had no idea what she was talking about, but he was sure it wouldn`t be nice. 
She started to peal the overall off him and threw them on the floor then grabbed a jar from the nightstand on her bed and opened it. As he read the letters on the plastic jar he knew what she was going to do. 
Her fingers slid in and came back out, covered with Vaseline. She smirked at him and winked at him as she covered him head to toe in this slimy cream. William was completely stuck in the Vaseline, hardly able to move arms or legs as she moved and got on her knees. Deborah pushed her upper body all the way into the bed while her butt was high up to make her cheeks spread wider. She reached behind her and covered the crack of her ass with Vaseline before she placed the tip of her index finger on her asshole and pushed it in slowly. It slipped in easily and she continued to push it in deeper and deeper. She knew if she wouldn´t stretch it first she would never get William in and out alive. After a while she pushed her middle finger in too and stared to circle them around. She got exited... Deborah loved it up the ass and it had been a long time since she had some meat in there. She relaxed and stared to breath slower... after a while she was ready. Her two fingers now moved in an out easily and she could have even put a third finger inside her bowels if she would have wanted to. She pulled them out fast and passed William from one hand into the other then brought the squirming, bitching guy right behind her buns. 


Adam and Belinda didn`t even notice what was happening because they were too busy eating the cookie. William was in terror as he moved closer to the opening. This girl already had a huge ass to start with, but compared to his size it was as huge as a whole backyard. His feet touched the hard muscles of her asshole and were forced inside. It was hot... terrible hot in there and sticky. Warm, soft flesh engulfed him and he felt the muscles squeezing every inch of him as he was pushed inside to his waist. She let go of his chest and he felt her fingertip resting down on his head a second later. He couldn`t resist this kind of force that pushed him and slid in deeper and deeper until only his head looked out of her asshole. It looked like something was eating him up he thought as he felt the soft, warm skin of her insides clenching on him. He was there for a minute while she started to rub her clit. Her muscles were pulling and pushing on him, squeezing him. Out of a sudden he felt something pushing against him on his feet. Something warm and rough was giving him balance inside her. Her fingertip returned from her clit to his head, but instead of pulling him out it went dark and even hotter around him out of a sudden. Now he was inside her bowels completely. He gasped for air and the smell almost made him puke. If there was heaven and hell then he was in hell right now. While the soft walls of her insides clenched him he felt an enormous thing pushing him back towards the opening. It didn`t take long until he realized that a pile of waste was being forced against him because it wanted to make it`s way out of her bowels. 

Deborah was coming like a missile. The orgasm hit her like a train and she moaned in pleasure as it sent shocks and shivers towards her spine. She rested for some seconds then pushed the muscles on her ass. 

The turd behind him was starting to push him harder and harder until he felt the opening on his head. There was little air in here, just enough to breathe. He had to get on his knees as the brown mass forced against him. Out of a sudden the opening spread and light hit him. The pile underneath him pushed very hard now and slid out of the opening a little, then back inside very fast. William was cut off right at the opening and was now stuck in a brown stinky paste right on her asshole. Her hand was coming in his view and the she pealed him off her crack. William puked now, even though his stomach was empty... the feeling and the smell was just too much. Deborah laughed at him while she walked over to the shower and turned it on. 

„You really think you`re a tough guy, Mr. Villaverde, Kim said in a silent voice looking at him. This is your last chance of getting out of this room alive... Where are the other ones ?“ Carlos looked right at her and spit out. „I am going to die here anyway... if it is in this room or in any laboratory... it doesn`t make a difference to me. But at least the other ones may have a chance by my sacrifice, he replied.“ 
„You know what, little man ? You are stupid. We´ll find the other ones anyway... with or without your help, Dr. Wesbrone cut him off.“ 
He shook his shoulders at her as she stood up staring at him. 
Her hand reached for him and she took him up. Holding him in front of her face she grabbed his left shoulder with the index finger and thumb of her other hand and squeezed them together. His shoulder broke with a loud crunch and with a lot of agony for him. Carlos screamed in terror. „Tough man, what ? This is nothing compared to the pain you`ll experience in a minute, she told him while she broke his other shoulder. After she broke his thighbones too she put him on the table. Carlos was in tremendous pain, not able to move anymore because of his broken limbs. All he could do was watch her as she bent over and opened slipped her sandal off her foot. When she raised again she grabbed Carlos and put his body inside her sandal right at the place where her heel would rest. She put it back on the floor and Carlos watched as her foot raised over him. “Her sole would be his doom”, he thought as the toes and the ball of her foot slipped inside. „Time to make your last wish, stupid”, she said and looked down at him. Her heel hovered several feet above him and he was able to make out the wrinkled marks of her skin on it. Smooth skin, not rough as on his own feet he thought to himself as it started to sink down and down and down until it touched his paralyzed body. It stopped for a moment because she shifted her weight from her other foot on the toes of the foot that would flatten him. Finally her sole pushed his chest until he couldn`t resist the force anymore and breathed out. Before Carlos thought that he wouldn`t suffer much anyway... “tough shit... this fucking bitch knew how to make someone suffer”, he thought now. His ribs sank lower and lower by the pressure which made breathing impossible for him. There was a little crunchy noise followed by a loud cracking as his ribcage collapsed. His eyes widened in terror and panic. All he was able to see was the skin of her heel that slowly pressed down on him. A sharp pain hit him as some ribs bursted and cut through his skin on the sides of his chest just in the same moment as he felt his feet and chins disappear under thousands of tons of flesh and bones. As they broke they made a crispy sound and he felt his blood shooting out from the open wounds his ribs made. Carlos felt dizzy by the lack of air and was close to faint or just die, but he still felt his insides that were trying to escape this pressure. His asshole bursted as his bowels oozed out through it and then his other insides filled his throat which caused him to gag them out. As he disappeared completely under her heel, that was now resting full weight on his tiny body, he was already dead and didn`t feel anymore how his brain smeared away between leather and skin. She looked at Carols remains with excitement... it really was fun to feel bodies give away under her foot. Kim Wesbrone wiped the blood and mashed up meat away with a tissue before she went to the laboratory to search for the other fugitives. 

William was soaking wet... she washed him with tons of soap and used a toothbrush to clean him really good after his anal visitation inside her. Deborah put him on the table and got herself a towel to dry herself up while he was looking at the jar, Adam and Belinda were trapped in. After she was done she walked over to the refrigerator and opened a can of soda. The giantess sat down in front of him on a chair and smiled at him while she was holding the can. „I am hungry, William mumbled and pointed at the jar where Adam and Belinda were munching the cookie”. „I am not really hungry sweetie, Deborah answered, because I ate two huge steaks with a lot of side dishes at lunchtime. Even though I already must have digested the most my stomach feels still kinda stuffed... but it doesn`t matter”. William looked up at her and rubbed his belly hearing her talking about the steaks. „I am gonna eat you now anyway”, she continued, “there`s still some space for half a portion like you”. He froze in the moment she said this... Out of a sudden he felt like he`d been dropped in a lake filled with sharks. Panic, terror, mortal fear overwhelmed him as she watched his reactions. William fell on his knees and started to shiver... „Why ?? Why would you do this to me ? What have I done to you to be killed ?“ She nodded her head in the direction of the animal skeleton in the shelves:“I want you to be in my collection... hell, who else will ever have a skeleton, a real one, of a miniature human ?“ William broke in tears and trembled all over. „Please, he continued, please don`t do this... let me live... take Adam or Belinda or take both for all I care, but let me live.“ She shook her head at him while she reached out to grab him:“Sorry... I just can`t stand you, Mister. That´s why I choose you“. She lifted him up in front of her face and smiled with her beautiful full lips. „I will swallow you, that won`t hurt... and I`ll wash you down with a whole can of soda so you won’t suffocate... and tomorrow, when I`ve pushed you out of my butt, your friends will pick your bones out of my turd”, she explained. In the next moment she tilted her head back and opened her mouth. Her hand moved William above the black cave in her face and then lowered the wriggling man into it. He fell right into it as she let go of him and his waist was on her bottom teeth. William tried to get ground under his feet to jump out. If he had to die he didn`t care how, but not like this. Something hot, slippery and wet touched his back and slid over him like a gigantic slug then he felt something like little teeth clinging onto his skin as he was pulled inside her mouth. The last thing he saw was her jaws and teeth from inside as Deborah closed her mouth. Without any warning her tongue, where he was laying on, slipped back and warm soft flesh engulfed his calves. It pulled at him and he slid back. Some light hit his eyes again as her jaws opened, then gallons and gallons of liquid filled her mouth and washed him down her throat along with her muscles forcing him down. It felt like he was in a tube, filled with water as his feet touched ground. William didn`t even get to balance himself out as the ground underneath him opened up and he fell down, along with the soda. He heard himself splashing into the wet pasty stuff that felt like mud to him. Total darkness and a smell that made him gag over and over and over again embraced him. God he wished he wouldn`t be able to breath... just to suffocate before he would feel the pain of his flesh dissolving from his bones, down here inside Deborah’s stomach. But his lungs filled with the air the soda produced and even though the air was smelly and hot, it was breathable. He was up to his neck inside the food in her stomach as he started to feel a tickling from his feet to his waist. The mashed food around him slowly sank down as the tickling was turning to an intensive itching. William couldn`t resist scratching himself and because of the darkness he didn`t even see how he scratched off a whole chunk of meat from his left thigh. 

The pain was outrageous... beyond imagination... he screamed in agony as his lower body started to dissolve and he was still screaming while he was washed through the opening at the bottom of her stomach and was forced into her digestive channel to get absorbed. William only existed now from his waist up. His legs had been gone already as he was pushed and squeezed to a pulp together with other food inside her bowels. He felt how the walls of her digestive channel sucked and pulled and pushed the mass that he`d become part of now. Together with the rest of the food she digested him. By the time Deborah fell asleep he wasn`t alive anymore. By the time she woke up he totally absorbed. All that he once was and all that he still could have become was now nothing but some bones and a brown indefinable mass that was pushing on another pile of waste at the end of her bowels. 

As soon as Deborah woke up she felt a strong pressure on her butthole. She had to take a dump... She felt like farting but resisted the urge because she knew if she`d do it she couldn´t hold it anymore. She jumped out of her bed and ran into the bathroom. Just as she wanted to sit down on the toilet she remembered and got up again. If she`d shit in the toilet there would be no way of getting the bones of the guy she swallowed last night, and that`s why she swallowed him. She looked around, searched for something else to shit in or on and finally jumped into the shower. Her ass felt as if it`s gonna blast up any minute as she pulled down her panties and knelt down. She didn`t need to push or wait at all. As soon as her cheeks spread she felt the relive of a huge brown and copper bolt being pushed out of her back. It hung there for a second, then fell with a thud. Three more logs followed before she felt her bowels were empty. Her belly was hurting a little from the massive workout but she got up and looked at the pile she`d made. „Holy shit”, she mumbled, “that must be like three to four pounds”. She couldn`t believe the size of the pile she`d made and thought a moment that her two captives could never make out the bones in there before she had to leave Area51. Each of the four solid turds was several inches long and as thick as her wrist. She wiped her ass, threw the paper in the toilet and flushed it. 

Adam and Belinda had spent the whole day searching through tons of this woman’s shit for the bones of William. Belinda just pulled out the bottom jaw, the last missing part, as they heard the door opening and Deborah entering the room. She looked at them with a disgusted face but started to smile as she saw the shape of a human skeleton at the side of her now torn apart shit pile. „You did a great job guys”, she giggled. “I am gonna clean up here now, get my stuff and then we`ll leave”. It didn`t take her long to wash away the shit in the shower and she also took good care cleaning Adam and Belinda. After that she emptied the shelves and put the stuff in two big suitcases. Adam and Belinda were dropped in an empty cigarette box that she put along with some samples of the mysterious serum and a disk in the pocket of her jacket. 

While Dr. Kim Wesbrone was still trying to figure out where the rest of the Team hid itself, Deborah landed at another, more public U.S. Airbase and left the Helicopter together with other Soldiers that had finished their duty`s. She found the Jeep fast thanks to the remote system and drove off while Adam and Belinda were falling from one to the other side of the box inside her jacket. It was a hot day in Texas as Deborah Grey, ex U.S. Sergeant drove down the highway with 100 miles an hour. Deborah looked down towards the city she was heading for and remembered it was about time to give these two midgets in her pocket another injection before the effect would ware off and they would turn to their normal size again. In the same moment an animal, probably a coyote or a stray dog, jumped out from behind a boulder at the side of the road, several feet in front of her car and her human reflexes made her step on the brake. She wasn`t a bad driver, but sometimes human abilities are just not enough for the chaotic ways technic and mechanic work. The Jeep started to slide, broke out and left her without any control as it rapidly stopped by colliding with the boulder. At first she was pushed back in the seat, then she was launched out of it with her head first through the windscreen. Before Deborah died her eyes opened one more time and a coyote looked at her. As she breathed out a last time the animal continued it`s way over the street. 

It was dark and unbelievable hot in the box. Something had happened. Adam noticed the noises and the shaking right away. Since at least half an hour they`d been sitting here as they started to feel strange. It felt like something pulled on their bones... really hard as if it wanted to tear them to pieces. What happened next was, that the darkness around them exploded into light and heat and they fell. The clash of their falling bodies was hard and painful and it took them a while to realize they were lying on a highway next to a ruined jeep. A dead body was smashed half through the broken windscreen, covered in blood. The sun was hitting them like fire on their naked skin. Adam looked at Belinda. She was naked and at least 5`7“ tall... just like she was before… and so was he. 

The end