- Text Size +
Story:

The park was always empty so the girls had no hesitance to strip nude. "You want front or back" Anais asked Imogen. She suggested that they took turns with the front and back (whatever that meant). At first Imogen placed the top half of my body in her pussy. Then I felt a soft wet material cover my lower half. It was Anais' soft pussy covering me. Then I realised what they meant by who wants the front half. The 2 girls then moved backwards and forwards using me as a dildo for both of them. The thrust made me throw up but the constant shaking made parts of it back into my mouth along with Imogen's cum. The 2 girls laughed and moaned as they felt my body squirming inside me. The sounds made caused me to ejaculate in Anais. After stopping I thought they'd switch and get this over with. But no I was still in there. Imogen lay onto top Anais while the two made out. Anais reached her hand down and fingered Imogen in the ass. Their boobs were hard and all 3 of us cumming on and in each other.

I was quickly switched and put into their never ending pussies. Now my front was in Anais and my back was in Imogen. The two giant pussies joined together so no parts of my body could be seen. Imogen reached across and sucked on Anais' left boob. The scene created felt great for the 2 giantess' who dominated my life. But for me it was a dark wet hot sticker atmosphere with nothing listen to but sex sounds made by Anais and Imogen. The pair were now tugging and kissing both their boobs making the noise louder and the cum frequency higher. My eyes once set a gaze at sunlight again. The two girls made out again but with me in their mouths. Moved around by two tongues swapping me into each mouth every 10 seconds. Their tongues cleaned off the cum but covered me in hot saliva.

They finished leaving me in Anais mouth. She took me out, bent down on her hands and knees placing me on her ass. "I think it's time to finish this tiny slave" she said turning around to Imogen. Imogen raised her hand and spanked Anais ass right wear I was squashing me too my death. Rubbing her hand around Anais ass, it broke my body into loads of tiny parts. Imogen put her mouth on Anais ass and licked up my body parts and into her mouth. The girls then started making out spreading me in both mouths. They both had a mouthful of me when they swallowed me down their respective throats. It was a bitter end caused by the sweetest girls ever. Imogen and Anais fell in love and soon used other guys off the street and used them as dildos to pleasure them. With Anais shrinking power she could shrink anyone she wanted whenever she wanted. The 2 girls lived in a life that saw many people die but so long as they were pleasured, they ruled the earth.