- Text Size +
Story:

I had 2 girlfriends at once because I loved them both and I didn't think they would ever meet. Their names were Anais and Imogen. Anais was a 6ft 1inch mixed raced tanned skin 22 year old with long brown hair that felt like silk. She had some sexy curves and a plumped out rear. She was that girl of anyone's dreams. Her feet were always clean and beautiful. I always want to kiss all of her face. Her eyes a sexy brown that say I'm really want you every time I look into them. She didn't have 1 spot or freckle on her face and her lips were to die for. She always went to the gym so was extremely flexible and fit.

Imogen was also a stunning girl. She was a 5ft 10inch white girl with the biggest ass in the world, so big it would sink the titanic. Her eyes were a greyish blue colour that glowed everywhere she went. She was only 20 but she still has very wide hips at the end of a slim body that is decorated with 2 large pieces of breasts. Her nails were always devine. She never chewed them, they were all natural nail beauty.

I considered myself to be the luckiest guy in the world to have two magnificent girls with me at the same time. But one day I was the unluckiest man ever.

I was sitting at home with Imogen. I'd been with Anais all day yesterday so I thought I would catch up with Imogen. She wore a short skirt with a small T-shirt that revealed the shape of her boobs. Watching tv together happily when the doorbell rang.

It was Anais. She was wearing short shorts with a pink tight vest on. "Hey honey how you doing" she asked in the sweetest voice ever. "Who's this" asked Imogen entering the scene. My heart sank at that very moment. "I'm his girlfriend" replied Anais very proud of herself. "What did you say you were" Imogen asked again quite worried. "His girlfriend" Anais repeated. Sweat draped down my neck. I was doomed! "But I'm his girlfriend" said Imogen with a load worried tone. "Your cheating on me Joe" Anais screamed at me. "How could you do this to me" pleaded Imogen now a shedding a tear. It was at this point I realised I'd blown it with both of them. They both screamed some more before Imogen stormed out and Anais burst out crying.

Anais had finally stopped crying and she had eyeliner all over her face. "I can't believe you right now" she said still cruising her eyes out. I promised her that I'd make it up to her and I'd do anything. She stopped, looked at me and said "yes you will make it up to me and I'll do something about it". She pulled out a laser and fired it straight in my direction. Immediately I felt funny and collapsed unconscious on the floor.