- Text Size +

I couldn't stand the swinging back and forth for much longer. Everytime I swung in front of Julia's grand canyon of a buttcrack it felt like it would swallow me. I just shut my eyes tight and hoped for the best. It went against every survival instinct in my body not to see my surroundings but this was just too much. Eventually the swinging died down and I managed to get a hold of Julia's buttcheek again. I finished my climb and grabbed hold of the pocket opening. It was so tight I didn't have to worry about falling in I simply slid into it. I only let my torso and legs slip in just in case. I left my arms out and free. I heard what seemed to be a faucet open. It sounded like a waterfall. I looked up and saw Julia's ponytail swishing side to side. She was brushing her teeth. Then her entire body turned sharply to the left. I started screaming to get Julia's attention. She couldn't hear me of course I was just a speck but it helped calm me down. If she was going to the toilet I was done for... the bathroom door sqealed open and Julia entered her bedroom. I was safe once again. Then everything suddenly got looser and I felt myself lower down to the ground. Julia was taking off her pants. I fell straight into the pocket opening. It felt like the time I fell of a congo tree but softer and scarier. The bottom of the pocket caught me and I could breathe again. I could almost feel the ground below me then I went flying into the air. I managed to keep my cool as everything went weightlesss then landed with a thud on a wavy surface. After some scrambling and tunneling I got out of the cavern of a butt pocket. I was on her bed. All around me waves of sheets. they were white with a floral pattern on them. Then the shadow came back over the land.

I was at the edge of the bed with Julia standing infront of me putting on spandex short-short pajamas. It was quite a sight to see. Then it dawned on me that she was simply going to lay down and sleep. Whether I was under her or not. I ran in the opposite direction as fast as I could. Due my size i didn't get far when a massive thigh flew over head. It was huge. It blocked out my entire veiw of the ceiling. It came down with a thunderous boom and made me fly into the air in the opposite direction. I started running again when another monster thigh blocked my path. I was trapped. The twin thighs rested jiggiling slightly as Julia got comfortable. I was in a valley. I heard a very loud moan and the lights suddenly went out. Julia was about to go to sleep. I should find a safe place to spend the night also. If Julia were to roll over I would be a stain. With the light of the moon I ran as fast as I could to an exit. I couldn't run around the mountain leg it would take all night. I would have to go either over or under..I chose under I've had enough of heights for one day. I ran up to the leg and started to burrow underneath her. Thankfully I had also had experiance in digging when I had to survive in a mud pool during a hurricane.. The soft matress gave me enough give to crawl underneath Julia.I inched my way to the other side slowly. An hour had passed when suddenly my hand felt fresh air. I was finally at the other side. Just as I was pulling myself out Julia rolled onto her side. It was my lucky day Julia moved her mountain range of a thigh by herself. I was free at last. Then I felt the wind escape my lungs and I was lunged upward. I was being held in place by Julia's upper thigh. The loose threads in the spandex and Julia's sweat held me onto her thigh like glue. I looked down then up from were I was being held. I was midway up the thigh. I could see Julias buttcheek up ahead. She had left her legs apart and her butt looked beautiful. As I was gazing at the perfect rear of my old friend in the moonlight I didn't notice somthing massive above me in time. It came down quickly and began to rake the leg. Julia was scratching. The enormous purple colored fingernails hit me and freed me from my sweaty prison. I dropped down against the underside of Julia's leg onto her left leg the was underneath.Her jelly thigh caught me and I bounced alittle. I though about just sliding down the rest of the way to make my escape. Then I saw her butt again. Her cheeks were so inviting. It wasn't that far off either only a mile or so. Which is not far at my size considering what I have seen. I made my way to the butt.

I arrived at Julia's magnificent backside and looked up in awe. I was standing on one cheek while the other was above me. It streached into her thigh and then into her calfs then foot. Her entire leg was like a county all by itself. I thought about making camp here but decided against it. I didn't want to be butt paste when Julia woke up. I started walking towards the edge of her butt to slide down to the bed. It would be like sliding down two one-hundred story buildings stacked on top of each other. I take a deep breathe and was about to jump when I heard an "mff". The cheek underneath me quaked alittle when Julia said that. Oh god above no...I heard a deep rumbling from deep inside Julias crack. DEAR LORD NOOOO. I laid myself flat against Julias cheek and held on. I prepared for the worst. Then it happened. I have never been infront of a jet engine before but I imagine it would be nothing compared to this. I was being blown back by 120 mph winds. I almost couldn't hold on to the fabric from the force. I was at a 45 degree angle, the only thing keeping me from flying away was my grip. My watch and my knife flew off me. Despite the loud PFFFT that came with it i could hear an "Ahhhhhh" The smell was retching and I threw up. It only last about two seconds but they were the worst two seconds of my life. Afterwords I couldn't hear anything but a ringing sound and I couldn't smell anything either. My eyes stung and my arms felt like jelly. I stumbled around until I felt myself falling. I banged and tumbled down the cleft of Julias"buttcheek until I hit bottom. I felt horrible I looked up at Julia's butt and said "why". As if to answer my question it came down upon me like the night sky itself was falling. Covering me and trapping me. Julia's salty warm sweat sunk into my mouth. I'm sure if I had a sense of smell I could still smell that hurricane gas. Despite the tons of fat tissue ontop of me I drifted off.