- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

1 story per week.

I will not break that promise.

The warm breath surrounded me as her mouth closed on me.

I was trapped in her mouth and I was scared.

Her tongue was touching every part of my body, and it felt terrifying, as if she was savoring my taste before ending my life. I thought I could hear her slightly moaning as she tasted me.

Then suddenly, she said:

“Goodbye, David.”

With that, she swallowed me.

>>>1 minute later<<<

I was swimming in her stomach along with pieces of digested food and very, very strong acid. It burnt my skin and I could feel my body slowly melting away, being devoured into nothing but nutrients for this unknown girl’s body. As I felt the acid take it’s told slowly, I decided to close my eyes and accept my sealed fate.

>>>The following day a.k.a Day 2<<<

I opened my eyes.

‘Am I in heaven?’ I thought.

I noticed that I was naked and was lying on some sort of white blanket. I also noticed the girl was aksi naked, and was looking at me with a much friendlier look. What was she up to now?

“Hello David, hope you are feeling better.”

I did not respond. Why was she suddenly acting this way? Was this some sort of trick?

“If you want me to, I will explain everything right now.”

This caught my attention.

‘Will she really tell me why this is happening to me?’

“If you do not answer me, I don’t know what you want.”

She frowned, and I did not want to lose this opportunity.

“Yes, uhhhh…”

“Jessica.” She said.

“Huh?”

“You do not know my name. It is Jessica.” She responded.

“Oh, um… yes, Jessica, I would be grateful if you can explain everything to me.”

I could not take my eyes off her. Besides the fact that she tried to kill me and tortured me in very painful and unforgettable ways, she was gorgeous. Her smooth creamy skin filled my view and I soon forgot the fact that this was the same girl that ate me some time ago.

“David, my eyes are up here.” She said teasingly. That is when I noticed I was staring right at her humongous breasts, each the size of an elephant.

“Sorry” I felt my face flush red.

“So, what are your questions?”

“Um…first, why did you do this to me?”

“Do what, exactly?” She seemed slightly confused.

“You know…why did you kidnap me and torture me in the first place. And why are you being so nice?” I felt kind of scared to ask the last part but I managed to say it anyway.

“Well, first of all, I did not kidnap you.” She said, as she sat upright.

“Wait, what?” I was confused.

“I…borrowed you, sort of.” She seemed to think of a way to say it right.

“What do you mean, ‘borrow’?”

“As far as your parents and people around you know, you are currently taking place in a summer program called the GSTC. What they do not know is that I made that name up, and it stands for Growth Shrink Testing Chamber.”

“What do you mean its summer vacation? We still have 3 more days of school left.” I was puzzled.

“Umm…no? School ended this Friday, you little dummy!” She poked me as she said this, and I stumbled backwards.

“As for being mean, I had to test it out for myself since you were just too cute, but I wanted it to be a little mysterious, plus it is standard protocol. If that hurt you in anyway, I’m truly sorry. As for you second question, my mood will depend on how well you cooperate with me. So, the better you cooperate the better for me. Any other questions?” She asked.

“How am I still alive and why are you…naked?” I flushed as I said the last word.

“Well, since you are so eager to know, I will answer the second question first.” She gave me a slight grin when she said this, which kind of frightened me.

“While I digested you, you clothes melted off and I do not have any spares for you, which means you will stay naked. After thinking about it for a while, I decided to go naked to, to make things even. You happy?”

“Umm…yes, thank you.”

“As for you invincibility, I wanted you to be invincible.”

“So…you shrank me and gave me invincibility with…what?” I asked.

“My mind. I know this sounds crazy, but you have to believe me.”

I was a little skeptical about this.

“I see you don’t trust me. Let me show you a demonstration.”

Suddenly, she reached her hand out to me. Suddenly, she grabbed my arm and twisted it.

“What are you doing?” I shouted out, screaming in pain.

Without responding, she just sat there and looked at me. Surprisingly, my arm returned to its original place I could not feel anymore pain.

“Uhhh…thanks?”

She just stared back at me with the same souless eyes when I first saw her under the bookshelf. She was actually scaring me, and I did not like it.

Suddenly, she stood up and slowly lowered her head until her eyes met mine. We just stood there, staring at each other’s eyes for a full 30 seconds.

‘What is going on?’

She suddenly reached out and grabbed me and stared through my eyes and into my soul. She said in a very monotonic voice, “The girl you knew is gone for now. You are going to have to deal with me.”

I was so scared, being helplessly held naked in this girl’s hand.

And that is when I remembered what she told the class on her first day of school.

>>>10 months ago<<<

The class was noisy, as it was homeroom.

I was busy trying to finish my science homework before class, so was too busy to actually concentrate to anything around me. But I remember this.

Our teacher Ms. Young came in and told us, “We have a new student in our class starting from today. Why don’t you introduce yourself, dear?”

“Hello everyone, my name ……….. It is really a great pleasure to be able to …………………. I really love drawing and writing. Also, I have sort of a condition that makes me……………….. very quickly, almost into a Jekyll-and-Hyde situation, so ……………...”

(…… <- these are supposed to mark the parts I did not hear/listen)

>>>Back to now<<<

‘So this is her sort of Hyde state.’ I thought as she started walking towards somewhere, me gripped tightly in her hand.

‘SH*T’

TO BE CONTINUED……

 

Chapter End Notes:

A lot of stuff happened in this chapter, mostly because I wanted the story to progress faster. If it confused the hell out of you, don't worry: it confused the helll out of me too when I first read it after finishing writing.

Anyway, TO BE CONTINUED...very soon.