- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

Early morning,

Alan has been up for a while now pacing back and forth across his room. Sweat forming beads around his forehead until he finally stops in front of his bed. He let's out a sigh and then plops down the carpet on his knees. Reaching under the bed, his hands grasp both sides of a wooden chest. Alan slides it out from under the bed and takes time to stare at it. Dust coated its once shiny, finish and a rusty combination lock prevents its contents from being reached.

The nineteen year old does not even bother looking at the lock as he twists it instinctively to multiple directions and with one final turn a clicking noise sounds. Alan pulls off the combination lock and slides it under the bed,  he then opens the chest. Two glass vials of clear liquid lay inside. Permanent black marker marked S on one bottle and G on the other. Alan's body shook as a chill washed around him. Four months. It's been four months since he last used the vials to shrink himself. His last misadventure of spying around the living room almost ended in horror and when he was finally able to get back to his room and grow himself, he vowed to never use the liquids ever again.

Promises are always shattered to pieces by the hearts of men. He remembered two months ago, sitting in the kitchen one day and seeing a tiny ant on the floor, his mom then passed by, her feet barely missing the tiny ant as she continued unaware of the life she almost ended. The image seeded into his mind would harbor for the next two months. Until he finally made his decision last night, contemplating without sleeping until this moment. Sleep deprivation cannot be ruled out as a factor to this insane decision, his hormones to what is an obvious shrinking fetish or his love for adventure being in a town where such a thing is impossible. Alan tried to be rational even, if he drinks enough of the shrinking liquid to be the size of that bug, his family would pass over him just like his mom did. His mind telling him not to do this but his heart destroying his sworn oath of negligence.

Alan's mind continues to tell him no but he quickly grabs the vial labeled 'S' and opens it. He places the vial to his lips and tilts his head back letting the water-tasting liquid drain down his throat before closing it once again. Alan is now committed and knows he has to act quickly now. He grabs the growth vial and opens it, pouring a miniscule amount onto the bottle cap and then he places the bottle cap under his bed. He places the shrinking vial in the chest along with the growth vial, making sure it is upright since its cap is off. He slides the chest under the bed and stands up. Throughout all of this, the shrinking already started. His body tingling all over and his shorts and underwear dropping around his feet instantly. Alan's shirt was more like a dress around him. Knowing he will only get smaller and the shirt will soon drop on top of him and poses the risk of smothering him to death, he quickly takes the shirt off and steps away from the clothing. His mind once again informing him of his bad decision.

What the hell was I thinking?

Soon the tingling sensation dissipates. Alan finds himself feeling like he is floating as he stands on top of the bunched up carpet strands, all bigger than his body yet his near weightless body is easily supported. To his right lay the mountain of clothing he was just wearing. If his room resembled a small town last time he shrunk, it was now a humongous city. Dressers being skyscrapers and his bed able to fit a small town on top of its steep sheet wrinkles and under its dark shadow. Alan's tiny size allowed him to take note of things that he could not even make out at two inches tall; like the dust constantly floating around like an eerie rain, tiny scratches and imperfections on every surface and constant clicks and noises from the objects in the room settling its weight or maybe even bugs that will now be larger than him! Despite it being summer and warmer temperature inside the house, he cannot help but feel very cold as not only is he naked but his tiny body has a hard time retaining any heat in the big environment. All these sensations and sights are completely new to Alan as he has never shrunk this small and he reckons he could use this moment to explore his room alone but he knows that traveling amongst the clothing articles and trash will only be interesting for so long. He wants to see what the rest of his house will be like or even his now gigantic sisters and mother at this size, to be that ant he saw!

Alan makes his way around a gigantic overturned sneaker and empty chocolate wrapper. "Man, If my feet are big enough to fit into those, the girls are gonna be massive." Alan murmurs looking inside he sneaker as he continues forward. He soon reaches his closed bedroom door. Like most bedroom doors, it contains a small gap under it, except to him it is not so small anymore and Alan easily walks under it. He finds himself in the hallway, a now vast corridor resembling a valley of some sort with the two walls stretching to the sky-high ceiling on both sides of him. Alan drags along the hallway carpet, dust covering his bare feet and even his body is a little dirty from the particles floating through the air. Alan stayed along the left side of the hallway wall at the baseboard. He passes by several doors on both sides of the hall, bedroom door belonging to either his mom, Brianna, or Lina and the bathroom. Alan fails to notice the bathroom door is closed with light streaming from under it as he is more focused on the closed bedroom doors, hoping they remained closed until he makes it to a good position in the living room.

Several minutes pass, Alan jogged to expedite getting out of the hallway and after covering almost a mile in distance he finds himself in the large living room. The couches were monuments to him. The last time he walked into the living room he remembered seeing his gigantic mom and friend sitting down with their drinks. His heart was racing from their size but even without giant humans about, Alan still finds his heart pumping just from the magnificent size of everything. Simple things like the living room table, couches, portraits and vases were now wondrous pieces of art to be admired only by insects. While Alan continues to stand, hands on hips to be awed by the area, he does not realize he is in the middle of the living room floor.

Crrreeeeeaakkkk......

A loud creaking noise rips through the air and echoes repeatedly through the mass of empty space and air. Alan jumps from the sudden sound and turns around to see the bathroom door is now open. An impossibly long leg steps out from the room and the gigantic foot makes contact with the ground, creating a soft thud. Soon another leg does the same thing and out comes the giant's full body, a woman with a slightly thick body type with dirty blonde hair wearing small denim shorts and a white t-shirt with a local bar logo that barely contains the large breasts under it. Mom!

"Oh my goodness, she is fucking gigantic!" Alan exclaims looking at the mega giantess in the distance as she is buttoning up the crotch of her shorts and starts continuing her walk down the hall.

Alan is completely frozen at the sight of his now colossal mother and she only seems to get bigger the closer she gets! Her footsteps go from being a small thud to a small booming noise along with the carpet vibrating gently under Alan's feet but soon even those booms are like the earsplitting sound of thunder and the vibration becomes an earthquake! Meanwhile Alan is now having to crane his head back to get a view of the goddess-like woman's upper body. She stretches almost two thousand feet tall, so tall that Alan's brain cannot even comprehend the size, as soon he cannot even see her face because of her breasts jutting out and this reminds him that he is right under her! He looks to see her gigantic foot to his right swing forward, large enough to crush three semi trucks with fifty foot long trailers lined in a row and still have room to crush another house plus with it! Alan failed to take into account of getting the hell out of the way in observing the approaching giantess.

"Mom! Don't step on me!" He screams out not caring if his act is caught anymore but he knows his voice is way too small to be heard past her ankles in height. Alan does the only thing he can think of with her so close and it being too late to run, curls into a ball on the ground.

BOOM!

Fortunately she offsets her direction leaving the hallway and her foot goes diagonal instead of landing on her tiny son. Alan looks at her toes, each large enough to crush a house, some of them large enough to crush several. Their nails are flawlessly painted red while she stands still. Alan brings his attention upwards with the immediate danger gone for now. Being at her side in a better angle, he is once again able to see her face while he looks all the way up on his back. The woman stretches her arms up and opens her mouth letting loose a low, bass filled yawn that was so loud your insides even vibrated.

"Amazing", is all Alan manages to her utter at the simple gesture as his mom walks forward once again and he expects her to head to the kitchen for breakfast but instead turns to the corner of the living room. The boy's eyebrows lower and a bad feeling flows like electricity from his brain, down his spine, through his chest and collects in his stomach. The giantess bends down slightly reaching for something behind a nearby couch, Alan thinks he hears something being plugged in and watches as his mom stands back up to full height and walks backwards slightly, revealing what she is holding. A vacuum cleaner!

Alan's heart feels like it plummeted into his stomach and is being digested in acid. He forgot his mom mentioned something about getting things done around the house and he chose a very bad day to be the size of an ant.

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!

The sound of one thousand freight trains moving at once splits the air and Alan covers his ears in immense pain from the noise. His mom will probably start in the hallway and work her way through the living room and Alan just happens to be near the entrance of the hall with nothing within hundreds of meters to get to for cover! His giant mom starts to move towards him, the vacuum cleaner he once feared as a little kid is now a true monster that will eat him alive as she walks it in front of her like a leash. There is no way to get her attention to make her stop and even if she miraculously saw him, she would never suspect it possible for a human to shrink and would simply write off Alan as an ant or piece of lint to be sucked up by the vacuum anyways. He tries to run to the side in desperation but it feels like she moves the vacuum to be positioned for him to be in the middle each time, this is just an illusion because of how side the vacuum is in proportion to his tiny size though. With the giantess's immeasurable distance from her strides and the speed of the vacuum, Alan knows he has no hope whatsoever of outrunning her and he simply digs his hands into the carpet strands. The noise gets louder and louder with the machines own noise and vibrations masking his mom's footsteps, Alan always felt like this would be what it would feel like to be stuck in an outside plain full of tall grass with an F-5 tornado approaching. Before the vacuum is even over him, he feels a suctioning wind pulling him and he tightens his grip. Soon darkness covers over him and the noise practically blows his eardrums. His body is lifted into the air with dust pelting his face as the carpet strands float. The air in Alan's lungs are forcefully sucked out from his mouth, his skin feels like it's about to be ripped from his body and his body separated from his arms as he is holding for dear life! He feels he is at the limit physically, mentally and even structurally for his body to take and is about to let go to be sucked into the void above but soon light fills his view and the suction fades away as his body falls back down onto the carpet.

BOOM!

The mega giantess's meaty big toe slams on the ground next to Alan so close that he could reach and touch it, the carpet formed a small crater around it and without Alan hanging on he would have fell and bumped onto the dry, thick skin. His mom lifts her foot up just as quickly as it came down and continues walking down the hallway. Alan realizes his opportunity and scrambles up, running to the opposite direction which is deeper into the living room. He knows his mom will finish the hallway soon with the distance she can cover and will vacuum the hallway next so he opts to go to the kitchen's hardwood floor instead. Alan is running like he is a Kenyan in a marathon, sweat dropping from all over his body and his ears still have a constant ringing from the vacuum's noise. He is more than three quarters of the way to the kitchen when he looks back to see his mom emerging from the hallway and starting to vacuum the living room floor. Alan ignores her knowing she will vacuum the other side of the living room first and then work her way towards his side. With a final sprint fit for a Olympic finish, Alan's feet go from the resisting carpet strands to the cold hard floor of the kitchen. He tries not to slip on the floor coated with microscopic dust as he makes his way under one of the chairs at the kitchen table and peeking behind a table leg at his mom finishing up the living room with the vacuum. Alan gasps and wheezes for breath, nearly collapsing from exhaustion. His arms still burning from having to grip and his arm sockets both sore from nearly being ripped from out of them by the strong winds. His aching legs go without even saying. Alan is scared for his life but something in him is actually enjoying all of this!

A few minutes pass and the woman finishes up the living room, strolling the vacuum to the same corner she got it from. From this angle, Alan can see where she puts it behind the couch and watches her squat down to unplug the cord, rolling it up and placing it on a hook attached to the appliance. The giantess stands up once again and starts to walk away from the living room, disappearing down the hallway. Alan grasps his stomach as a feeling of his intestines twisting around is accompanied by a loud growl. He has been up all night and is naturally hungry. There is no way he can reach any food at this size obviously but maybe something might be on the ground. He looks to see the jackpot just a ways from the kitchen table, a crumb the size of a house that was once a part of a chocolate chip cookie. Alan walks to the large crumb and grabs at it, breaking apart the hard surface and placing the slightly stale cookie bits in his mouth. He really felt like an ant now, eating the crumbs his sisters left behind in the kitchen, he could never be happier about Lina's messiness.

Alan's meal is suddenly disturbed by the sounds of thuds which become the loud booms as he realizes someone is approaching. Being a little deeper into the kitchen, Alan can no longer see into the living room with the cliff-like counters and wall covering his view but he nearly jumps out of his skin as a gigantic tanned foot crashes onto the kitchen floor. The young woman enters the kitchen and Alan is left gazing up at Brianna, his sister one year younger than him! Her dark brown hair still a little matted and her eyes have slight bags with a slightly pissed off look as she was obviously just woken up. She is wearing a black tank top that revealed her cleavage from breasts she was endowed with from her mother and her blue sweat pants covering her long legs leaving only her feet with her long toes, the nails French pedicured. The hardwood floor slightly bent under her and groaned in protest of her immense weight as a giant even though she is just a thin eighteen year old at normal size. Despite Brianna standing still, booming footsteps still erupt though not as intense but strong enough to still make the floor quake. If one giantess was not enough then two would have to be it as Alan's other little sister, five years younger, Lina walks into the kitchen. The athletic fourteen year old girl's dirty blonde hair was everywhere but she is wide awake and filled with energy, wearing a blue t-shirt, white gym shorts and barefoot with chipping blue nail polish. Although smaller than Brianna she is still massive and can easily crush Alan with any part of her body! Brianna walks forward drowsily, and Alan instinctively runs away from the cookie, done with facing the consequences of sitting still while a giant walks towards him. The choice pays off as her large sole lifts into the air for you and all insects to see as she casts a shadow over the cookie and the ball of her foot descends upon it, crushing the cookie crumb into millions of pieces across the floor.

"What the fuck", Brianna grumbles with a powerful, raspy voice. She shifts her foot on its side revealing the mangled mess under it. "Urgh, you are so messy Lina, if you cleaned up after yourself we wouldn't have to clean this kitchen all the time! I should be getting up to get ready for work not cleaning up after you!" She moans stomping her other foot to make the ground burst into a quake once again.

"Cool." Lina says mockingly at her sister's scolding while rolling her eyes.

Brianna scans the floor looking to make sure she does not step on more mine fields when she her eyes meet Alan's.

"Shit have I been spotted?" Alan cannot help but think as he is frozen looking up at his gigantic sister. He wonders how he will explain everything to them, this is going to be so weird.

"Great, and now we have fucking bugs now. See that!" Brianna yells at Lina, pointing at Alan as his stomach feels like it is twisting and churning again but not out of hunger, horror! They think he is a bug on the floor and he has no idea what to do at the mercy of his younger sisters.

"So, just step on it!" Lina blurts out looking at you as well.

"Um, no. I don't have shoes on", Brianna replies crossing her arms.

Lina starts to walk forward causing Alan to begin waving his arms and shaking his head, "No, no, no, no! Lina! No!" He cries as she starts to lift up her ginormous right foot, casting a vast shadow around him! Alan turns around and darts, finding the energy to give Hussein Bolt a run for his money. Lina is not expecting what she thinks is a bug to be smart enough to immediately start running and she misses Alan.

BOOM!

Alan's ears had just stopped ringing but once again his ear drums are utterly abused by the thunder clapping directly behind him. The impact so intense that the ground shook as if Alan was at the epicenter of a California earthquake and the displaced air under her foot so strong that he was on a Florida island for a hurricane. Like any human, this causes Alan to stumble and fall but he slid forward on the kitchen floor and recovered like a boss, still maintaining speed as he scurried under a nearby counter, he look back to see the reflection of his body growing further away from her little toenail's chipped blue paint. The shaded overhang provided false protection and he knew this so he kept running; avoiding or going over the boulder sized crumbs and carcasses of dead ants, one of them probably the one that gave him this crazy idea two months ago.

"Wow, way to go Lina", Brianna scoffs as Alan disappears beneath the counter.

Lina being the competitive girl she is, sees this as a contest. She did not want the tiny bug to get the best of her and instead of just letting it go she reaches for a bottle of all-purpose cleaner spray on top of the same counter.

"I'll just use this!" She exclaims, she then crouches down and starts spraying frantically under the counter.

Alan screams as an eruption of highly pressurized liquid blows into the walls of the overhang behind him. He thought he was home free but he should had known of Lina's relentless nature. He quickly pumps his feet into the ground to run as the spray created gales that made the crumbs and debris behind him into destructive high speed projectiles. Hitting the ground in front of him and breaking apart or practically exploding like cannon shots. One chip crumb in particular collides into Alan's back, knocking the air out of him and sending him skidding to a still halt as he was paralyzed. He could only watch as the monstrous uncaring nozzle then pointed at his direction and just before the tree-trunk sized finger could pull the trigger....

"Stop wasting the spray!" Brianna chides, grabbing Lina's arm.

"Don't touch me!" Lina cries out, standing up and pulling her arm free from her grouchy sister.

"Whatever, just clean off the table and counters and get away from me", Brianna says.

Lina sticks out her tongue in response but does as she is told, getting a rag from one of the kitchen drawers and going about her rounds.

Alan lays down, still paralyzed from the shot at his spine and can only see the girls' feet from his angle. The ground continues to shake constantly from them walking across the kitchen to wipe things off. Alan then watches as the bigger pair of feet stops at the area of the kitchen containing the brooms and mops and despair washes upon him yet again. Next to Brianna's feet are the bristles of a broom and she violently sweeps the floor, the bristles creating a sickening scrape as it slices into the hard floor. She approaches the counter and Alan is sure that he is about to be killed by the bristles colliding against him at high speed, landing the wrong way, another piece of debris crushing him this time or being swept into the dustpan to be dropped into the trash can. Instead the bristles barely approach the overhang, creating a slightly strong wind but disappearing as she finishes sweeping a pile of rubble and crumbs the size of a landfill and then scoops it into the dustpan. Of course Brianna would be too lazy to sweep under the counters! She then went to grab the mop and filled the kitchen floor with a flood of detergent. By now Lina seems to be finished with wiping down and doing whatever she is doing and left the kitchen, not wanting to be by the grumpy Brianna who is probably on her period as well for all Alan knows. The giantess young woman stops at an overhang far to the right, where the dishes would be. The dishwasher is broken currently so she is going to be standing still to wash the dishes by hand. The sound of the faucet above confirms this, as the sound of a gigantic waterfall and rushing torrent is heard above. The feeling soon returns in Alan's legs and he begins limping to the nearby overhang.

In front of her long toes, Alan cannot help but feel hypnotized as they occasional lift up and down, wiggling as Brianna loudly sighs at the menial task above. He realizes that after this she will be leaving the kitchen soon and if he can climb up her feet, he can avoid the dangers of traveling through the living room with his mom and Lina and soon even her moving about. Of course climbing her would be dangerous in and of itself but Alan knows she is reluctant to step on bugs with her bare feet, maybe he can use that to his advantage and climb her without much fear of being mistaken for a bug with Lina not around. Then again, there is the thought of her lifting her foot up and reactively dropping it down on him without her even looking, she could mistake him for an itch and try to relieve it with her other foot, she can spot him and decide to grab bug spray to actively kill the 'ants' in the kitchen growing tired of them herself, or she might just wiggle her toes just enough for them to lift over Alan and crush him. Oh man, there are so many ways this can go wrong but he realizes that either way he will be taking a huge risk and there is that feeling that wants to climb up her long, slender toes like an ant. "Here goes", Alan thinks aloud, hoping he is making the right choice.

He reluctantly strolls to the massive pair of feet, stepping into inches thick deep of mop water when he hears a whistle above him, he looks up to see a few drops of water falling like bombs from a warplane and they splatter onto the ground nearby, creating small waves on the floor. Alan walks to her left foot and touches her big toe, large enough to step on an estate. He retreats back a few steps and looks up, she is still continuing to wash the dishes. Alan does this again and again, touching harder each time as to simulate the feeling of himself climbing on her without her being aware, she does not move until the last poke where her big toe lifts up high in the air! Alan gasps and slides back, tripping on the wet floor and looking up to see his sister is still not looking down, she just happened to be wiggling her big toe and sends it dropping back down onto the ground, splashing water at her tiny brother in the process. Alan feels safer now and knows he needs to act quickly before she finishes the dishes so he climbs in between her big toe and second toe. The skin is moist from stepping on the mopped floor and soft from her taking decent care of herself, a mixed smell of her lotion, nail polish, sweat and mop water creates a weird aroma and strangely intoxicating. The tiny man is soon climbing up from between her toes and on top of her foot. He strolls up through her tiny hairs and bulging vein, feeling the warm rush of blood under them until he feels he is a safe distance on top of her foot. Not a minute later, the faucet water above stops. Done with her task, Brianna starts walking not aware of the tiny stowaway on her feet. Alan tries his best to hold on as he feels like he is on the biggest roller coaster ride in existence. The constant lurching of his stomach causes him to throw up the contents of the cookie he ate all over his sister's skin but she barely notices the feeling of a trickle of water on her skin and does not bother looking down at it. Brianna walks out of the kitchen, through the living room  and down the hallway. She stops at the bathroom door and Alan realizes that this is his chance, he rolls off his sister's toes as she steps onto the bathroom floor and closes the door behind herself. Alan holds on to the carpet to avoid behind swept from the wind of the door closing and seeing his bedroom door all the way down the hallway, he does not waste any tiny to stay at the ride side of the hallway wall and run as fast as he can.

Alan goes under his still closed bedroom door, and wisps past the clothing on the ground. He knows his mother will 'wake him up' soon and will probably even pick up the laundry on his floor so he needs to act quick. He makes it to his bed and walks under its dark shade, not able to see anything past a few feet under there but he knows the general direction and soon makes it to the oversized bottle cap as big as a swimming pool. He grabs scoopful of the liquid and drinks, and drinks. He feels the tingling sensation inside his body and is soon big enough to pick up the cap and drink the rest of the liquid, he then goes to the chest, big enough to fit himself and grabs the open bottle, pulling it in a tilt and bending down to drink more of the liquid. He then exits from under the bed and starts growing until he is at or at least close to normal size. Crouched naked by his bed, Alan grabs the bottle cap and closes the growth liquid, he then closes the chest and grabs the lock combination. "I promise for real this time, I'm done with this shit", Alan mutters. Just before he clasps the lock on the chest openings he hesitates and then tosses the lock away behind himself and it shatters into pieces behind him, he then slides the chest deeper under the bed, his heart ready to go on more adventures like this later as an excitement washes over him.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for the read.