- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Emma, Sarah, Nia, Hannah, and Nicole were meeting up at Emma's house to have a slumber party. They all are 17 years old and liked having slumber parties when its possible. What they didn't know was that Emma had a surprise for them all.


Tyler, Thomas, Joel, Amateur(nicknamed by Thomas), and Zanderas were hanging out and were planning on going egging or ding dong ditching. They finally decided on ding dong ditching and the first house was Emma's. Emma always hated Tyler and he thought it was payback time so he hit her house himself.


As Tyler rung her doorbell and ran away, he tripped on a pot and fell on his face. As he got back up he felt something cold and sharp get injected into the back of his neck. The other guys were waiting for him on the road, but a car turned on the street they were standing on and they ran towards Emma's house. When they passed her sidewalk they seen someone on Tyler's back and went to help him, but they all got injected with the same stuff Tyler was injected with. They all blacked out and were all injected with a shrinking serum.


When the girls all showed up at Emma's house they were being told of a surprise that Emma had. While Emma went to go get her surprise set-up the girls pondered about the surprise they started to talk about how summer is going.


After a short while Thomas was the first one to wake up. He looked around his surrounding area to find the others. After Thomas woke up the his friends they all looked up and seen the same amazing sight. Emma's giant face.


Emma went into the kitchen to retrieve her "special" guests for tonight's sleepover. She had tonight's activities all set up when her tinies were asleep. She then proceeded to pull out one person at a time and taped them to a cardboard wheel that had they're name labeled on a triangular section.


As Joel and his friends were being picked up they could see a wheel of some sort and being taped to it. They also seen that the portioned area that they were being taped to had they're names on it. They all began to think what would happen and also why this was happening.


A few days ago at the mall the two different groups of guys and girls passed each other and the guys decided to pull a prank. They waited for the girls to be near the mall's fountain and to get them wet. As the girls passed the fountain they were going over the next sleep over they were having when out of nowhere the guys ran into them and knocked them into the fountain. Everyone laughed at the group of girls and they wanted revenge.


Present day
After Emma got the game set-up she brought it into her bedroom where the other girls were at. She had a cover on top of it so the girls couldn't see what it was. When she set it down and the girls got in a circle around the covered object Emma uncovered the object and the girls were in awe.


Amateur was blinded by the light as Emma uncovered their dark prison. He seen the faces of Emma, Sarah, Nia, Hannah, and Nicole with smiles on all of their faces. He and the rest of his friends were all scared. Then they heard Emma say something about a game and revenge.


Emma told the girls about the perfect revenge from the mall and the girls agreed to be apart of it. She explained the game to the girls and the rules were as followed : spin the wheel and whoever the pin lands on thats who you get either to kill or to keep as a slave of some sort. The girls were ready. They all rolled a dice to see what order they spin.


The order was as followed: Nia, Emma, Sarah, Nicole, and Hannah.


Nia spun the wheel and the pun landed on amateur. As Nia pulled amateur off of the wheel and decided what she was going to do with him. She decided that she was going to eat amateur and let him be painfully digested in her stomach. She then plopped amateur into her mouth and toyed with him for a while before swallowing him


Amateur got dizzy from spinning on that wheel and was glad when it stopped. He then got scared when Nia was looking down at him and reaching for him. He was then flipped around as his sticky tape prison was lifted off of him and was then placed into Nia's mouth. When he landed on her wet, moist, soft tongue he was then jostled around her mouth. He knew she was playing with him when she was pressing him against her cheeks. After 5 minutes she swallowed him alive and his remains were never found.


His friend watched this all unfold as they were still stuck to the board waiting for their fate to come. They all turned their heads to see Emma spin the wheel and they all got dizzy once again.


After watching Nia swallow amateur, Emma had many ideas for who she was going to receive. She hoped it was Tyler, but alas the pin landed on Zanderas. As Emma pulled Zan off of his spot she followed up by pulling off her sock. She then rubbed her foot while pressing Zanderas's head against her stinky sole.


Zanderas was hoping Emma wasn't going to receive him but after all, god wasn't looking his direction. When Emma pulled him off of his spot and unwrapped his tape he seen her pull her sock off and then press his head against her sole and she told him to lick her foot. He didn't want to lick her foot so she taped him to the ground and hovered her foot over him after teasing him she stepped down and crushed all life out of Zanderas.


After Emma crushed all life out of Zanderas it was Sarah's turn. When she spun the wheel the pin landed on Joel and Sarah pulled Joel off of the wheel.


Joel threw up after watching his friends get eaten and now stepped on he didn't know what to do anymore except to pray. His pray was answered as the pin landed on his section and he knew he was going to die.


As Sarah pulled Joel from his prison she had an idea similar to Emma's. she pulled her sock off and dropped Joel into her sock. She then proceeded to put her sock back on and found that Joel is under the ball of her foot. She and the other girls laughed at his humiliation.


As Joel was being freed from his position he seen Sarah take off her socks. He always had a foot fetish and now he was going to be punished for it. He was then dropped into her sock and he threw up once again from the horrible smell. The smell got worse when Sarah put her sock back on and Joel found himself under The ball of Sarah's foot. His life was now over and to this very day Sarah still has Joel in her socks at all times.


The next person to spin the wheel was Nicole and she received Thomas as her prize. Thomas was hoping he didn't have a similar fate to the others he wanted a fast painless death, but like the others his prays were also unanswered.


Nicole spun the wheel and the pin landed on Thomas. She always had a crush on Thomas and now it was perfect. She decided to keep Thomas as a slave. She told him to pick a number between 1-4. He choose 3 because his number was usually three. She replied back with a swift motion towards her breasts and he was dumped into her cleavage.


Thomas knew Nicole had a crush on him and knew he was going to suffer. She told him to pick a number and he answered with three. She picked him up and and placed him in her cleavage until later.


Later that evening Nicole dug into her cleavage to retrieve Thomas. After she found him under her left breast she told him his job for the night. He noticed that she was wearing nylon stockings and feared for the worse. After Nicole told him his job for the night he began to shiver in fear. She then placed him in her nylons and told him to clean her foot by morning.


Back to the final spin.
It was time for Hannah to receive her prize but for the fun of it she spun Tyler around to torture him a little.


After the wheel stopped Tyler was surprised that Hannah didn't take the tape off of his body but was scared when he was dropped into the back of Hannah's panties. He felt something poke his back and push him further into Hannah's sweaty stinky ass crack. He was pressed into Hannah's anal cavity and when he passed through her anal ring he landed in some sort of muck like substance.


Hannah spun Tyler around the wheel just for fun and to prepare him for his final enjoyment in life. After the wheel stopped spinning she opened the back of her panties and dropped Tyler in. He was surely receiving the worst payback out of his friends. She then pressed Tyler towards her awaiting anus. After 30 seconds of pushing she finally inserted him into her anus and she felt great but needed to poop. She thought perfect, pleasure myself and kill a bug.


Tyler was not liking his new prison. He knew what was happening and he didn't like it. He was sinking in Hannah's shit in her bowels. He didn't like this one bit. But then all of her crap started to move forward and he could see light. He then fell from her anus with a log of shit and broke free of the shit and the tape. After he broke free he was crushed under another log if crap. He was then flushed down the toilet never to be seen or heard of again.


The next day on the morning news there was a report about 5 missing 17 year olds. The girls seen this report and started laughing.
Chapter End Notes:
This is my second story so please give feed back. I am a new writer so tell me if you any more stories. Thanks for read and had nice day.