- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Team McFalls arrived at Wayne, Pennsylvania and Amanda made a chant to make our life like a fantasy verson of World War II. Luckily we got out in one piece… well almost one piece and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter somehow everyone hates me and I figure that Amanda is behind this.

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan/PA McFalls (17): The Special (The Chosen One)
  • Belle: Sidekick #2/Dylan's Friend
  • Emma McFalls (16): Sidekick #4/Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Ferrari: Emma's Best Friend/Sidekick #3
  • Amanda McEvil (Old)(42): Villain/Witch/Dylan and Emma's Biological Mother
  • Minion Dave: Minion Bob's Brother
  • Lady Liberty: 305'6 foot Women/The Statue of Liberty as a Real Woman
  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Partner/Sidekick #1

Chapter VI: Everyone Hates Dylan

Okay so now that we got past the fantasy them Warld War II battle, now let me tell you how the Statue of Liberty comes to life with a simple chant.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

We spent the night at a park in the outskirts of Yonkers, New York, Belle was waking up and saw me making breakfast. “Rise and shine everybody,” I said. “What are you doing up?” Belle asked. “I'm a morning person,” I answered. “Wait is that a microwave?” Belle asked. “Why yes it is,” I answered. “And where did you get power?” Belle asked. “From that air cord,” I answered. “That's a power cable you stole power?” Belle asked. “Define stole,” I said. “Uh… to take stuff without permision,” Belle said. “Oh then uh… yes,” I answered. “And you're microwaving eggs with the shell,” Belle said. “Yes is there a problem?” I asked. “Uh… yeah we learned that if you microwave eggs in with the shell they will explode,”'Belle answered. “Well you learned I was looking at uh… uh… Carly,” I said nervously. “Wait you like her?” Belle asked. “Uh… sort of,” I lied. “What's with all the yelling?” Emma asked. “Well PA McStupid managed to microwave eggs with the shell on with power he stole,” Belle answered. “You idiot you know how dumb that was?” Emma asked. “Yay an argument,” Ferrari said as she started to join.

Meanwhile in Amanda's Volcanic Lair

“That's right argue, turn on each other,” Amanda said evilly. “What are you going to do to stop them?” Minion Dave asked. “Well I'm going to do a simple spell to turn the Statue of Liberty into a 305'6 real giant woman,” Amanda answered. “Do it,” Minion Dave said. “Liberty Titious,” Amanda said. a beam was fired from the volcano and hit the torch of Lady Liberty.

Now back to Yonkers, New York

“ENOUGH!!!” I yelled, “Can't you see all this fighting is tearing us apart?” “Good point, but come on it was fun,” Belle said. “Uh guys do you here that?” Emma said. “Earthquake!!” Ferrari said. “Yeah it's worse down here,” I said. Bell picked us up and placed us in her hand. “What the heck!” I said. “Must destroy Team McFalls,” Lady Liberty said. “Does the Statue of Liberty look diferent to you?” I asked. “Yeah she's a real woman who's over 300 feet tall,” Belle said. “Belle what's wrong with you?” I asked. “Forget it,” Belle said. “Ah ha there you are,” Lady Liberty said. She picked us up and ate us. “Heellllpl!!!” Belle yelled. “Where's Andy when you need him?” I asked. We landed in the stomach of a New Yorker giantess. “Huh this I've actually been in one of these before,” I said. “Well first time for us,” Emma said. “So how did you get out of her the last time?” Ferrari asked. “Well I made Belle choke and--” I said. “Not me you idiot before that,” Bell said, “Oh well Andy helped me,” I answered. “Well let's find another way out,” Emma said. “Hold on I have an idea,” I said. “What is it?” Emma asked. “I'll show you. Belle drop me,” I said. Belle dropped me into the pool of stomach acid. I swam to the bottom and to Belle's shoe. I then took off a shoelace and swam up. “Belle hurry pick me up,” I said. “Why do you need my shoelace?” Belle asked. “I'm not done yet,” I said. I jumped to the stomach wall and grabbed a part of a bone, a stick, a lion's tooth, and a vine. “What is all that stuff for anyway?” Belle asked. “Hold on,” I said as I jumped back into Belle's hand, I tied the lian's tooth and the stick together with the vine. “All that work for a knife?” Belle asked. “Yes and now I can use it to cut through the wálles of her stomach and get to her spine,” I answered, I startd to cut a hole in her stomach and stsryed to climb up to the spine. I was stabing the spine and destroyed the connection. I went back to the others in the stomach. “Just call me PA McFalls,” I said. “Good job Dylan okay let's go,” Belle said. We got out of Lady Liberty before she turned back to copper. We went over to where we were before and were glad to be alive. “Dylan you saved us,” Belle said. “Yeah so do you hate me?” I asked, “Wait what was I doing?” Belle asked. “Guys what just happened?” Emma asked. “Well I'm just thinking that Amanda put a spell on you to make you hate me,” I said. “[Yawn] Hey guys that I miss?” Andy asked. Everyone started to laugh. “What?” Andy asked. 

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: Team McFalls are on the road heading to Hartford, Connecticut and while we travel Andy plays some inspirational travel music called ‘Eye of the Tiger’ sang by Rocky Balboa.


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things that you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs work.

Thank you.