- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The Adventures of PA McFalls Master Geocacher & Christian ‘The New Indiana Jones’ I: PA's First Adventure is my fourth story made at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small. Enjoy.


copyright © 2014



Characters, Roles, and Known Ages Throughout the Whole Story (Category Form)

  • Bad Guys or Villain
    • Amanda McEvil (Young/Old)(24/42): Villain/Witch/Dylan and Emma's Biological Mother
    • Minion Bob: Amanda's Right Hand Man
  • Good Guys or Heros
    • Dylan/PA McFalls (17): The Special (The Chosen One)
    • Andy the Android: Dylan's Partner/Sidekick #1
    • Belle:Sidekick #2/Dylan's Friend
    • Ferrari: Emma's Best Friend/Sidekick #3
    • Emma McFalls (16): Sidekick #4/Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Extras
    • Peggy McFalls (28): Dylan's Adoption Mother
    • Peggy Moulton (45): Dylan's Adoption Mother
    • Michael McFalls: Dylan's Adoption Father
    • Kara McFalls: Michael's Wife/Unaware Giantess Step Mother
    • Jake: Good Friend of Dylan
    • Matt: Good Friend of Dylan
    • Stacie Gross: Belle's Mother
    • Minion Dave: Minion Bob's Brother
    • Lady Liberty: 305'6 foot Woman/The Statue of Liberty as a Real Woman
    • Dillon McBro: Dylan anx Emma's Biological Brother


 *Note: I write all my on my phone.


*Tip: 🎶Eye of the Tiger🎶 = Music Note (Song) and 🎼Eye of the Tiger🎶 = First Line of Song

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the begining meaning it tells you the story of my life and how I shrink.

 


 

Character, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Amanda McEvil (Young)(24): Villian/Witch/Dylan and Emma's Biological Mother
  • Peggy McFalls (28): Dylan's Adoption Mother
  • Dylan/PA McFalls (17): The Special (The Chosen One) 
  • Peggy Moulton (45): Dylan's Adoption Mother

Prologue - How did it all begin?

My name is Dylan McFalls, but I try to get people to call me PA McFalls. Now let me tell you a story that will change the coarse of histery. A story on how I went to my birth place in Whales, Maine, defeated my wicked birth mother, went on a high speed pursuit to find the evil witch, and got the girl. I'll tell you about the high speed pursuit later in my other stories of the PA McFalls series. It all started when I was born on Thursday, Febuary 6, 1997 and ends 18 years, 7 months, and 6 days later on Saturday, September 12, 2015, but this story ends on Thursday, September 18, 2014.

Thursday, Febuary 6, 1997

I was just born and was lying in the place that stores the other kids my age. My wicked birth mother came into the room. She was 24 years old and had brown hair, brown eyes, she was wearing a black dress with black open toed heals, purple toe nails, and red finger nails. She came over and said “Shrinkius Seventeenius ” She put a spell on me that would make me shink when I turn 17.

 

 

 

Sunday, Febuary 9, 1997

 

Three days later I was adopted by a 28 year old women named Peggy McFalls. She had three kids two are biological named Kowan and Brittany McFalls and the other she adopted named Star McFalls. Brittany is older than Kowan and are in elementary school. Star was born in summer 1996.

 

Saturday, September 12, 1998

 

One year later Peggy adopted another child named Emma. She was born on September 8, 1998

 

Friday, December 27, 2014

 

I was almost 17 and my mother got remarried to a man named James Moulton. I was at my dad Michael's house and was spending Christmas with him. I got a new geocaching GPS and that was before my adventure starts.

 

Thursday, Febuary 6, 2014

 

It was my 17th birthday and I woke up with a really big surprise. “What the heck happened?” I wondered. I went downstairs to ask my mother. “Happy birthday Dylan,” she said. “Okay I want to know what's going on and I want to know now,” I said. “What do you mean?” Peggy asked. “You know exactly what I mean. Look at me I'm shorter,” I said. “I knew this would happen,” Peggy said. “Knew what would happen?” I asked. “Well for starters your birth mother Amanda McEvil she put a chrse on you so you'll shrink when you turn 17,” Peggy explaned. “How can I reverse it?” I asked. “You can not,” Peggy said. “There has to be another way,” I said. “Well there is one way, but no one that got the curse and tried to get it have never returned,” Peggy said. “Get what? Return from where?” I asked. “The only way to reverse it is to find the Stone of Powers from Amanda's lair,” Peggy answered.

 

Sunday, Febuary 9, 2014

 

I went to my dad's house for my birthday. We had just came back from seeing The Lego Movie I had gotten new geocaching items such as a cowboy hat, a pen, a travel bug, a lego tracking divise, and a neck thing to hold them on my neck. I put them on with my GPS and said “Call me PA McFalls.”

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: My shrinking process is complete and I am now ¾ of an inch and I'm alone in the house with my unaware giantess step mother Kara. Will I be killed? Will this be the end of PA? Find out next on PA McFalls. Stay tuned.

 


 

 

If you you have any ideas on how I can improve or about what happens next place it in the review box below.

Thank you.