- Text Size +
"Emily! Tell Amanda to let me see them!"

"Amanda, let Elizabeth see the fucking things so she'll shut up about it."

"Do you really have that little patience, Elizabeth? All I ask is that we get rid of them at my place, and away from any prying eyes. Why do you want to see them anyway? What could you possibly want to-"

"I want to tear their stupid little arms off."

Emily and Amanda both stopped walking, and raised an eyebrow over their friend's response. After an awkward silence, Amanda hugged the small box closer to her chest, and resumed walking. Emily only gave Elizabeth a disapproving look, before winking ever so subtly in approval. Elizabeth kept a look of confusion the entire time, not sure what she’d done.

Attending school for academic purposes had been long forgotten by the girls in favor of more… fun pursuits. As freshmen, they were supposed to be the targets of the older students, but they'd long subverted those expectations by simply believing they were of a higher status than they actually were.

Their unerring confidence fooled others, and though they were supposed to be on the bottom of the pecking order, the girls were well-known to all. Today, in a fit of luck, they'd come across a mysterious, foreign device. Resisting their initial desire to crush, and break someone else's belongings for fun, they tried it out. Upon discovering its amazing properties, they knew they wanted to seek out some victims. Someone that nobody would miss, especially themselves.


"Just let me see one! The smallest one! Please!" Elizabeth begged. "I've always wanted a piece of those fucking shits, just let me have a god damned one!"

"I said no about five seconds ago, and you're asking again?" Amanda groaned, picking up the pace. "You keep complaining like that and you’re next."

"You use it on Elizabeth and I'll use it on you." Emily chirped, hiding her threat behind a chipper demeanor.

They'd been on the prowl for no more than five minutes before finding their prey. Four students, alike only in the fact that they were all freshmen. Emily, Elizabeth, and Amanda had walked up to where they sat, talking about who knows what. Though their names were known, the girls never used them, not wanting them to believe anyone paid any attention to their presence. They were instead referred to by their physical attributes. Lanky, Shorty, Fatty, and Brown kid were going to be their target.

Emily had been the first to approach, and she’d shoved them rudely. For whatever reason, they didn't fight back, and only asked her to go away. Emily was insulted that they'd tried to give her an order, and struck the smaller one in the face. The other three huddled around him, to see if he was okay, when Amanda attacked using their new found item.


"Lock the door." Amanda ordered, as she slipped her shoes off on her room's carpeted floor. Emily was a step behind, and Elizabeth locked the door before catching up.

"Can I see them now?" Elizabeth asked hopefully, slipping her socks off as she did so.

Amanda smiled, and crossed her legs in front of herself. Settled between her legs was a small cardboard box. It wasn't glamorous, much like its cargo, but she opened it slowly as if unveiling a diamond. The other girl's reactions were similar, and Elizabeth's eyes in particular lit up as its contents were revealed.

Four perfectly formed little boys were lying in the box. Visibly shaken, they shielded their eyes from the bright light, and the even brighter smiles of the three pretty girls standing above them. Even Elizabeth, who had been the most eager to get started had to take a moment to stop and admire their smallness. They were ugly, sure, but they were just so wonderfully helpless.

"So, one at a time then?" Emily asked, giving a strange smile.

"So long as I get to go first!" Elizabeth announced, reaching into the box and pulling the smallest boy out. Emily and Amanda watched with great interest as the squirming little thing began to cry as soon as he was pulled out, and the remaining three boys sprang to life. One in particular was making a lot of noise, and was trying in vain to climb the edges of the box and chase after the slender hand that pulled away.

"Aw, is something wrong?" Emily asked, lowering her head to the boy in the box. "Don't want to see your little friend die?" She mocked.

"Please! Stop!" the boy shouted, silencing the girls in an instant. "Please, take me instead, and spare my brother!" he continued, spreading his arms out as if presenting his thin, lanky body to his captors.

"Oh, so this little guy is your brother?" Elizabeth asked, looking over the little boy in her hand again. "He's so small! And scrawny! What's his name?"

"I-It's um…" The shrunken boy began, unsure of where this line of questioning was leading. "My name is Mike! Please, take me and spare him!"

"Oh, his name is Mike?" Elizabeth asked, opening her hand up and stroking the shivering little boy’s face in her palm. "And how old is Mike?"

"Uh, Elizabeth." Emily interrupted. "He said that his name is Mike. We don't know that little shit's name yet." She said, offering a toothy grin to the boy in the box. It was a noble, but feeble attempt to mislead the giantesses into sparing his brother, but she’d seen right through it.

"Oh, that one is named Mike?" Elizabeth asked, her gaze lowering to the lanky boy in the box. "Mike, I asked you what your brother's name was." She explained, in a low, menacing tone. "If I cared about your worthless name I would have asked."

"M-Timmy! He's only twelve! Please! Let him go!" Mike begged, tears welling up in his eyes now. A high-pitched tittering giggle came from Elizabeth's lips as she drank in his terror and desperation to free his kid brother. Oh she was going to enjoy this.

"Only twelve!" Elizabeth said mockingly. "Why, that's much too young, isn't it?" She asked, directing the questions to the other girls. Neither Emily nor Amanda knew where Elizabeth was going, but both were interested in finding out.

"No, no, no. He's not even a freshman yet. He's just a little boy. Isn't that right, Mike?" Elizabeth taunted, pinching little Timmy's tiny chest between her thumb and index fingers. Giving his tiny form a light squeeze, the boy's small arms and legs freely wiggled and fought to break free.

"Y-Yes!" Mike begged, looking to his two friends trapped in the box for moral support. A pair of sullen, downtrodden faces looked back at him, and he felt his own conviction waver. He wanted to be brave, and save his brother, but these huge, evil, gorgeous girls seemed to be having fun at his expense. "P-Please!" He cried again, tears flowing from his stinging eyes.

"Mm." Elizabeth said, idly squeezing at one of Timmy's arms with the fingers from her other hand. "Well, I've thought about your brave request Mike, and…" She trailed off, before pinching her fingers together. One of Timmy’s tiny hands turned to mush between the soft pads of Elizabeth's fingers. Mike cried out, hoping beyond hope that his despair would convince them to release his little brother. Timmy’s own scream overpowered any sounds Mike made as his extremities were pulverized. Both were completely drowned out by Elizabeth's happy giggling.

Before everyone else could fully process what had just happened, Elizabeth gave Timmy’s little arm a sharp tug. With an ear-splitting scream, and a moist crack, she completely severed the limb, and held it over the box.

Spurts of crimson shot out from Timmy's torso and his body went into shock over the abrupt limb removal. Splashes of blood stained Elizabeth's fingers, and she idly brought them to her mouth. Inserting both a bloodied finger and the tiny limb into her mouth, she sucked them clean, smiling as the boys in the box sprang to life. Mike in particular, had stopped crying and was hysterical, begging the cruel giantess to stop.

Elizabeth watched them for a brief moment, before spitting the severed limb back into the box. Her aim was true, and the chunk of flesh bounced off of Mike's head, knocking him backwards. The other boys inside scurried away at the sight of the ruined human meat, afraid they would be the next target. None of them wanted to believe this was actually happening. They prayed that it was all just a terrible, shared nightmare.

A sudden, sharp cracking drew their fearful faces up, and they again met Elizabeth's cruel eyes. Another high-pitched scream startled the boys, and Mike fell to his knees in despair. With a simple flick of her wrist, Elizabeth had forcibly removed another of Timmy's limbs, causing him to vomit as his eyes grew blank.

Elizabeth didn't care though. She simply dropped the second arm into the box, and watched as blood continued to spurt from it onto the other three boys, staining them a lovely shade of red. She laughed, not from the casual cruelty she inflicted on the young Timmy, but from his older brother's reactions.

“Being a little melodramatic there, aren't you, Mike?” She asked, finding his Shakespearean overreaction more humorous than anything else. “Come on, there's nothing to worry about... Timmy's still alive, you know? I can feel him breathing on my fingers.”

Mike knew she was right. His little brother's terrified screams had quieted down into weepy sobs, confirming the boy was still alive. With slow, quivering movements, he raised his head up from the cardboard floor. Those smooth dainty fingers were still wrapped around his little brother, and he questioned how such a beautiful girl could be so heartless.

“Like what you see?” Elizabeth asked, repositioning her hands around Timmy’s body. The little boy was completely hidden away between both of her hands, with one wrapped around his little legs, and another squeezing his armless torso. Splashes of red dripped down her fingers, and Mike’s eyes grew wide upon realizing that Elizabeth had been holding a thumb over Timmy’s mouth.

Once she was sure she had Mike's full attention, Elizabeth slid her thumb away from the little boy’s face. Immediately his pained screams regained their full volume, echoing around the chamber he was being held above. Mike's relief washed away instantly, and the giantess decided to capitalize on his despair.

Clenching both hands into fists, Elizabeth shattered every bone in Timmy's body at once. Even Emily and Amanda cringed at what little they could hear of the horrific sound. Before either could comment on what had just happened, Elizabeth pulled both of the young boy's legs free from his body.

“You can just make a new brother now, Mike!” Elizabeth taunted, throwing both of the ruined legs into the box. “You'll need to find a new body though.” She added, mashing the broken torso apart between her hands while giggling. She couldn't help it! How could she have known that killing a helpless innocent would make her this giddy?

“Are you done? Or should I go put a pot of tea on?” Amanda asked, interrupting Elizabeth's reverie.

“That doesn't even make sense, Elizabeth.” Emily chastised. “How are they supposed to make Mike a new brother? Your one-liners could use some serious work.”

“I-It wasn't supposed to be...” Elizabeth began in a defensive tone.

“She's right.” Amanda said, motioning to Emily. “Now go wash your hands. You got guts all over them.”

Elizabeth looked down at her bloodied hands, sighing as the ruined slab of meat that used to be Timmy slid around in her palm. Muttering to herself, she left her other two friends behind as she exited the room for the bathroom. Once out of eyesight she stopped, and stuck a finger in her mouth, having enjoyed her earlier sampling of the taste.

“So, which one do you want?” Emily asked now that it was just herself and Amanda in the room.

“I want the older brother.” Amanda responded, eyeing Mike down from her lofty position above him.

“Good. I wanted fatty.” Emily giggled, motioning to Takuya.

“What do we do about the brown kid? What was his name again? Tar?”

“Steve. And fuck him I just want to feel fatty squish under my feet.”

Shrugging her shoulders, Amanda reached into the box and pulled out the comparatively tall, lanky, Mike. She eyed him down hungrily, before giving him a hard flick to the ribs. Though she didn't hear it, she certainly felt some of his ribs buckle under the gentle attack, and smiled. She may have thought Elizabeth was being a mindless brute earlier, but a single flick to the chest was all it took for her to see the appeal in tormenting one of these nerds.

“Hey. Brown kid. If you try to stop me from taking fatty I’ll hand you over to Elizabeth.” Emily laughed as she reached her slender fingers reached into the box, and pulled out the rotund Takuya.

“What is your fascination with that one specifically?” Amanda asked, squeezing on little Mike's tear-stained face with her thumb and index finger. “Are you trying to gross me out?”

“So what if I am?” Emily asked with a smirk, before letting go of Takuya. “You'll help me gross Amanda out, won't you fat ass?” She giggled, watching as the round boy slammed into her blue-painted toes after the long fall. “Ugh, I spent a lot of time on my nails, so please don't tell me you just bled all over them.” Emily groaned, tipping a foot forward and watching as the overweight victim rolled off the top of her toes and directly in front of her sandals.

“Looks like you're in the clear.” Amanda laughed, almost eager to witness the execution. She flicked again at little Mike’s bruised face, his pained cries fueling her slowly building excitement. Huge, purple bruises were beginning to form on his soft head almost immediately after each flick, and he began to choke, and cough his own teeth out.

“Good. My toes aren't blueberry flavored you fat fuck, they're just painted blue.” Emily sneered, before slipping a foot out from her flip flop, and hovering it over the injured, fat nerd. Her long, beautiful toes swathed him in shadow, and she wiggled her foot, soaking up all the attention Amanda was giving them as she watched intently.

“Think he'll pop like a fat, greasy balloon?” Amanda asked, panting ever so slightly. Her hands balled up into fists, and she completely ignored the screams from little Mike as his spine was twisted into unnatural positions by her involuntary movements.

“Oh I hope so.” Emily laughed, setting her pretty toes on the little boy and rolling him around underfoot. “Because this is your house.” She grinned, releasing her toy and lifting a leg above him.

Takuya was never the toughest guy around physically, so he found himself wishing this girl would just end it already. His bottom lip quivered as he thought of all the joys in life he would never again get to experience. He’d never get to touch a boob. He’ll, he’d never even get to kiss a girl. He'd never get to play the next Call of Duty. He'd never again get a fresh batch of Krispy Kreme donuts. Deep, sobbing breaths were filled with the scent of sweat and old leather, as those towering tantalizing toes taunted him incessantly.

“What does this being my house have to do with whether or not he explodes?” Amanda asked, laying little Mike out into her palm and poking at him. His purple face was swollen, and a thin stream of blood was pouring from both his ears and the side of his mouth.

“Because I don't have to clean it up!”

As if in slow motion, Emily lifted her foot even higher over the shrunken Takuya. From beneath the shadow of her foot, he was able to drink in the full magnificence of his cruel captor, and wished he had the confidence to try and approach them when he was still normal-sized. Maybe things would be different if he had. Maybe.

Like a bolt of lightning, Emily's foot crashed into the floor. Much to her delight, Takuya popped like a blood-and-guts filled balloon, as his body's contents spilled out from under her bare toes in every direction.

“God DAMMIT EMILY” Amanda shouted in an outrage, stamping her own bare foot on the floor. “Cleaning the carpet is so much wo-”

Emily interrupted by laughing.

“Th-This isn't funny!” Amanda scolded, just as Elizabeth re-entered the room, picking at her teeth with her now clean hands.

“Elizabeth!” Emily giggled as her friend entered. “Look!” She laughed, motioning towards Amanda's hand.

Elizabeth just eyed the bloody, corpse-filled hand with a raised eyebrow, not quite sure what was so funny.

Finally taking the hint, Amanda looked down at her own hand, and her eyes grew wide. She'd crushed Mike in her fist in her anger. She didn't even get to toy with him!

“God DAMMIT Emily!” Amanda shouted, before throwing the bloodied remnants of Mike directly at her. Unfortunately, Emily had expected retaliation, and deftly dodged the debris so it could splat against the clean wall, before bouncing and bloodying another spot on the carpet.

Even Elizabeth laughed this time.

“God! Whatever! I don’t even want to kill the last one. One of you take him!” Amanda whined, before stomping out of her own bedroom.

“Wait! Amanda! It was a joke!” Emily giggled, following closely behind and leaving Elizabeth alone in the room.

Taking Amanda’s statement as an invitation, Elizabeth slunk over to the forgotten cardboard box and peered inside. Steve, the last remaining boy was sitting in the middle of it. His legs were pulled in to his chest, and he rocked gently back and forth. Severed limbs were scattered around him, and a good deal of blood had soaked into the cardboard, making it soggy.

“Hi.” Elizabeth whispered.

Steve looked up. He hadn’t seen or heard Elizabeth’s approach, and was terrified now. He knew death was coming, especially if he was being left alone with her, but he didn’t want to accept it. So he turned his head back down, and continued rocking in place, muttering silently.

“You uh. You having fun in there?”

No answer.

Reaching into the box, Elizabeth wrapped her smooth, soap-scented fingers around the little boy with the intent of pulling him out of that cardboard hell. As soon as her fingers made contact with his little form, he began to screech like a banshee and fight at the finger with all the power he could get behind his little limbs.

“Hey! Calm down!” Elizabeth began, quickly growing annoyed with the insane boy. “I’m just trying to-” She continued, before she felt him bite her finger. It didn’t hurt that much, and she could have easily overlooked it, but she wanted to step on him and he was getting on her last nerve!

“You little fuck!” Elizabeth screamed, grabbing him roughly and giving him a little squeeze. Like Amanda, she felt a rush of power over his little ribs breaking from the simple attack, and couldn’t stifle a giggle as he gagged from the pressure on his lungs.

“There we go. Now come on, I’ve got someone I want you to meet.” Elizabeth laughed, slipping a foot out of her expensive sandals and placing him on the sole. “This will be your new home.” She said, watching him roll around from the pain on his crushed lungs for a moment. “And these…” Elizabeth continued, slipping her foot back into the sandal. “These will be your new, sexy, college co-ed roommates!”

Steve wasn’t a stupid kid. He knew what Elizabeth had been planning the second she’d taken her shoe off, but every time he tried to move he felt as if his chest had been set on fire. Elizabeth’s toes slowly showed up in the shoe behind him, and overtook him quickly. He hadn’t been able to escape the sandal. The pain had been too much.

“Isn’t it a dream come true! A single guy getting to live with five sexy girls?” Elizabeth laughed, strapping her sandal back on and standing up. “Oh! It looks like they all want to play with you. You’re not just going to leave them hanging, are you?” She teased, drumming her toes all over Steve’s beaten body.

Steve could only see stars. Breathing grew significantly more difficult, and he felt fat tears roll down his cheeks only to be dabbed off by Elizabeth’s fleshy toes. He was at the end of his life, and he was being mocked about it. Though soft, the incredible weight behind Elizabeth’s toes began to press down on him, and force his head into the sole. He opened his mouth to scream, only for the weight to break his jaw as he tried to do so.

CRUNCH

“Whoop-Steve!” Elizabeth laughed, wiggling her toes around in the muck left behind.

“That was terrible!” Emily shouted from the other hall.

“I WASN’T...” Elizabeth began, annoyed that she’d been heard. “SHUT UP! LEAVE ME ALONE!” She whined, kicking the little box over and leaving to regroup with her friends. She knew this wasn’t the last time they would make use of this shrinking device. Since Emily didn’t get a proper turn, they’d probably go and get some more people right now!

“Did you save the last one for me?” Amanda asked as Elizabeth hurried out into the hall.

“O-Oh. You wanted him?” Elizabeth said, laughing awkwardly. “You s-said you didn’t, so I decided…”

Amanda’s hands balled into fists again, and she silently stepped out of the hallway and back into her own room.

The scream could be heard around the entire block.

“WE’LL GET NEW ONES AMANDA IT’S NOT THAT HARD JUST STOP SCREAMING!” Emily shouted while Elizabeth fell over in a giggling fit.