- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story name was "Loving Boyfriend's Feet" but I decided to make a tale.

"Are you ready?" Heard Maia from above. She looked around her. She was between Alex's massive feet. They were huge and warm and soft and... "God, they smell very well" She thought.
"I'm more than ready" answered her. Alex scooted his left foot above her and she laid down on the bed, which looked enormous for her. He let down his foot on top of her, she was buried into the flesh, and felt very well, all warm and good smell. She inhaled the smell, pressing her nose against his sole, his very soft sole.
She opened her mouth and started to lick his skin, the taste was better than anything. Alex always had the best feet ever. And she always liked to be under them, worshipping them and making him happy.
He rubbed his foot gently, with no pain for her and wriggled it against her tiny body. Maia kept licking it and leaving kisses in his sole. Then he removed the foot and she stood up to move close to it.
He grinned to her. "God, I love your smile, is so perfect" Said to him. He smiled again.
She got next to his foot and climbed it, never leaving of licking and kissing it, she felt better than never. Next to his toes, she got between his first and second toe and began to lick them with passion, tasting the sweat and the toejam, feeling very very well.
"Do my sweat taste good?" Asked him
"Sure" Maia looked at him with curiosity.
"I'm going for a run, keep between the toes for no pain" Said Alex and then tried to wear his socks. Maia hugged his toes and pressed between the wrinkles. When the sock was put, she fell into the sole, between two wrinkles.
She was covered with foot-sweat and licked it, making her boy happy. She could sense his steps, being pressed to his sole with each step. Warm and sweaty flesh of his foot. Beautiful.
When Alex started to run, Maia felt his sole wriggled against her, being pressed into it, but she kissed it every time it pressed to her. After five minutes, the foot started to sweat so much and she was licking all the sweat she could.
Later, thirty minutes passed and Alex was in home again. He removed his trainers and socks, to see his little girlfriend smiling at him, covered with his foot-sweat and licking his sole very hard.
He laid down in the bed and tried to sleep while his girl was pampering his feet.

"I love you" said him before sleeping. He always was good with Maia and never would hurt her and he would never let anybody hurt his girl.

Maia was licking and kissing every part of his feet, feeling better than never.
After finished the worship she laid on the ball of his right foot. Happy.

"I love you too, my big boy", said Maia leaving a big kiss into the skin of the ball and closing her eyes to sleep. She was lucky having a boyfriend like Alex, because not every giant boy let his girlfriend worship his feet without making her his slave or killing her after all.

Chapter End Notes:

If you like this story I can continue it.