- Text Size +

Rob sat naked and afraid in the gloomy light of the room he and the others had found themselves in. Though the floor seemed to be one continuous sheet of metal the room wasn't cold. Around him, almost crushed together everyone was packed in so snug, were hundreds of other people and all of them in the same situation he was in, thankfully the screams and panic and arguments had died down hours ago and had been replaced by the gentle murmur of scared voices.

The room seemed immense, Rob was reminded of a sports stadium with the roof closed and the spotlights on from the rafters. The ceiling stretched for hundreds of meters into the distance and more spotlights than he could count streamed light down onto the crowd below them but they were too high up to allow any kind of decent light to fill their surroundings. Instead it simply stung his eyes to look up at them from the gloom of whatever prison they were sat in and he resigned himself to simply cuddling the scared woman who had clung onto him during the chaos of the first couple of hours of everyone waking up.

Veronica lay against Rob's side, one of his large arms was wrapped around her shoulders and she had tucked herself into as small a ball as possible in order to huddle against him. He was a large guy and seemed to be one of the few that weren't lost in the madness of anger and confusion when everyone had started waking up. Despite her nakedness she felt safer with him than trying to chance it on her own and having another person to be with was a welcome familiarity in this alien environment.

For a while after the initial panic people had been shouting back and forth across the crowds, their voices echoing in the tinny enclosure, they were the natural leaders, the people who were able to think straight rather than succumb to there fear, and they were attempting to get a better understanding of what they were dealing with. After a while of having people searching the smooth sheet steel walls it became heartbreakingly evident that there were no doors or windows in the walls, only the strange, wide spotlights above but soon people began to hear something new, something that seemed to be coming from outside and the leaders started calling for people to be quiet.

It was like a deep, soft, slapping sound. People strained to hear it as it echoed into the chamber and the strange noise wasn't coming from something that was staying still as it seemed to make its way quickly form one side of the walls and round to the other. As the sound moved past, the spotlight above swept into darkness in time with the sound moving by, and in that brief respite from the blinding light people caught a glimpse of a towering white surface and some sort of enormous wooden structure hung miles into the air above them.

Once more voices rose and people began to chatter nervously, hands pointed up amidst calls of the spotlights not being spotlights at all but instead huge round holes in the ceiling. The leaders were already processing the information, some of the groups that had gathered together to try and work out what was going on were trying to suppress yet another wave of hysterics and confusion. Rob stood with veronica and kept her held tightly against his body in order to shield her from any pushing and shoving as he walked them both to one of the larger groups that seemed to be keeping control on things. Even in this situation, order seemed to be the safest bet.

***************************************************************

Emma made her way lazily into the kitchen, her hair stood in a tangle on her head and the oversize pyjama bottoms she wore scuffed along the floor as the fronts and toes of her bare feet slapped on the chilly lino. In something of a daze she made her way over to her kettle and flicked the switch, her head was still foggy from the night before and she had hoped a cup of tea might sort her out or at the very least help her feel a little more human again. Opening one of her cupboards she reached in for the jar of tea but paused as a sachet of something tumbled out and hit the counter. She looked down and saw a thin packet of instant cappuccino, never being a fan of coffee though she was about to dismiss it when she paused again. A wave of slight dizziness came over her and a fresh set of drums felt like they had begun to pound in her head.

With a sigh Emma resigned herself to having something a little bit stronger this morning.

Emma stared at the thin packet for a while, almost forgetting what she was supposed to be doing with it before giving a huge yawn and then reaching for a cup on her mug tree and tearing the pack open, spilling the contents inside as the kettle came to the boil. She rubbed her eyes, then her head, and when she re-opened them her sight fell on the little tin of tinies she had sat on her worktop.

"That should help make the coffee taste better at least." She thought to herself, glad of something nice that might help relieve her hangover.

***************************************************************

As the strange noises continued to echo about the massive cell, the soft, deep, leathery slapping, the sounds of something heavy and stone-like being ground along a surface and then the sudden deep clank of some sort of heavy mechanical lever being pulled into a new position. The room went silent, everyone was listening intently to see what would come of the strange noises, it was like being in the middle of a building site. Heavy metallic clangs and hollow sounding stone being dragged around echoed everywhere but then some sort of deep, mournful moaning reverberated hauntingly about the cell before trailing off into a gust of wind.

Veronica hugged closer to Rob, she shivered not from the lack of clothes but the cold onset of terror from the confusion of noises. In turn Rob was glad of the reminder that he still held onto someone, he'd become lost in the mix of fear and confusion that had effected everyone in the crowd and the sudden squeeze of the thin arms around his waist had pulled him back to the moment. Something told him they needed to get the edge of their prison, or at least away from the openings above them. keeping one arm around Veronica he began to ease them through the crowd, the light growing dimmer and dimmer the further towards the edges they got until they found the plain silver steel walls. Looking up they could just about make out the faint glimmer of light playing off of the rims of what looked like several rounded ledges one above the other that swept right round the outside of the prison.

Before they had time to think any further on what these ledges could be a deep rumbling began to shake the prison. At first it sounded like a landslide, but it didn't seem to move and thunderous rumbling was getting louder which meant it must have been some vast mass of boiling liquid. There was another loud mechanical clank and the rumbling immediately began to subside, getting quieter and beginning settling down and was finally replaced by a titanic sounding gush of water filling some sort of large vessel. The room was silenced again. Tense nervousness held everyone in a state of fear-filled awe. Many were crouching as though by making themselves into as small a mass as possible they could escape the vibrations and terrifying noises, some held there heads down, others prayed for whatever forgiveness they felt they either deserved or needed to beg for.

Then the prison moved.

Hundreds of people were suddenly hurled across the wide open area as the floor shifted under their feet, screams filled the air and bodies were flung like rag dolls into each other. For a moment Rob and Veronica almost lost each other is the sudden storm of violent shaking and bucking of the floor beneath them, the whole room was tilting and shifting as half of the holes in the ceiling above went dark and the world outside of them seemed to be spinning past in a blur.

Holding hands the two slid down the smooth steel floor, more screams ripped through the air deafening now as everyone succumb to the terror of being crushed into one side of the prison. Bodies were crushed under the weight of hundreds of other bodies piling up on top of them until the prison was tilted fully onto its side. Rob and Veronica lay smothered under a pile of writhing moaning bodies, they couldn't see under the crush of flesh but their hands never left one another.

The violent motions started up again, they felt the press of bodies jolting back and forth on top of them, threatening to suffocate or even crush them where they lay until the weight started to ease up. More and more of the people that lay on top of the pair seemed to just be disappearing but in the darkness and constant violent jolting motion and the tangle of people it was hard to tell what was going on.

Until they fell.

***************************************************************

Emma winced a little in discomfort at the tinny ping of the kettle switch flicking itself off. Even such a simple sound managed to flash through her pounding head like a bolt of electricity. As she lifted the kettle off of its stand she dragged her mug across the counter towards her and poured the water into the powdery mix which now lay at the base of the mug. She lifted the tin from the surface of the counter, simultaneously turning it onto its side ready to shake some of her tiny treats out into the drink, and stirring the foamy beverage with a spoon.

She watched with a contented half smile as she watched the first of the little screaming treats drop into the coffee and get stirred in, instantly vanishing in the foam of the cappuccino.

"Hmm, like marshmallows in hot chocolate," She thought to herself "Hope I can taste them in the coffee..." She finished, not looking forward to the bitter tasting drink but knowing she needed the hit of caffeine.

Emma tilted the tin a little further over, giving it a shake like she was using a salt shaker, deciding it would be better to add more than usual to make sure she could taste the difference. She gave a small purr of pleasure as the familiar feeling of dominance came over her and she continued to stir in her tinies before letting the coffee set for a moment and then giving the tin one last shake to 'dust' the foam with the shrunken people using them like cocoa powder.

***************************************************************

Veronica and Rob finally lost a grip on each other as they felt themselves slam into the base of the prison, pain shot through their bodies and for a second it was as though they were weightless as the whole titanic room seemed to move forwards around them

but then came back to smash into them from behind again, tossing them towards the openings. The clutched at air, grabbing and clawing for that familiar, comforting grip, but they never found it.

Rob watched as Veronica was smashed into the side of one of the openings, silencing her and spinning her like a limp toy through the air. He cried out but was immediately drawn to his own plight. He was now free-falling towards what looked like some brown, bubbling swamp beneath him, and faster than he could truly take in he realised for an instant that he could see what was around him now.

He was falling towards what seemed to be some kind of gigantic cup, the thing was easily as wide as a professional swimming pool was long. Around the cup was a kitchen counter, a chopping board, a spoon suspended by something above him and a tiled wall. He realised for the first time that all these things were not enormous. He was in fact tiny, maybe only a centimetre or a quarter of an inch in height. All of this however seemed pointless to dwell on for now as he knew he was heading for a boiling ocean of coffee below him.

Veronica span and flipped through the air. Smashing into the opening of the ceiling had done something to her back, she realised she was bent awkwardly and in the wrong direction, her legs seemed flail uselessly and she couldn't feel much below the back of her ribs. Gritting her teeth her head flicked back and forth, blinking away the tears that poured from her face she searched as she fell for whatever she was falling towards. The tumbling slowed and she could see the foamy ocean of brown bubbles and steam below her, her scream threatening to shatter her vocal chords with its intensity.

Rob hit the foam and burst through the first few layers of lighter bubbles but his body was so insignificant at his new size he didn't break past the thicker creamier foam beneath them. He took a moment to get his bearings and tried to struggle and kick his way out of the thick layer, finding it was like quicksand and failing to drag his legs out of the muck. The steam and coffee just meters below him was already beginning to make him feel over heated and uncomfortable, like being in a bubble bath that was far too hot.

Just in front of Rob was an open patch in the foam, it looked like a large pond of steaming dark brown water and he wasn't sure if he had been lucky to avoid dropping straight into that or whether it was unfortunately that he would now have to take his chances in avoiding being the topping to someone's beverage. He didn't have much time to contemplate the idea however as a familiar scream came from above. He looked up in time to see the girl he had been protecting falling and twisting towards him.

Veronica fell and turned slowly to face her fate, her eyes were fixed on the steaming pool beneath her but she suddenly recognised someone reaching out to her. It was the same man who had been helping her before. He held his arms out but seemed to be stuck in the foam, he laid out stretching forwards as best he could and she saw that he aimed to try and catch her. She turned herself clumsily and reached her own hands forwards.

"PLEASE!! HELP ME!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Rob reach forward, he thought he might just be able to grasp the girls hands, maybe even her wrists, if he was lucky he might be able to drag her into the foam, he reached further. Her hands hit his, for an instant their eyes met, her terrified gaze locked onto his desperate plea, there was a slap as they made contact and Rob tried to clamp his hands onto hers.

Then she was gone.

There was a small 'plop' as Veronica's body hit the coffee, at her size she barely rippled the surface as she sunk quickly into the boiling, bitter sea. The temperature of the drink was hot enough to scald and burn the skin of a regular person, but with the comparative thickness of a microscopic human's skin the coffee may as we have been lava to Veronica.

As she splashed beneath the surface her body temperature sky-rocketed. Trying to scream instinctively through pain and fear she briefly flooded her taste buds with the acrid flavour of the drink before her tongue and throat swelled, blistering and burning raw. She thrashed around below the surface but being unable to use her legs meant she got nowhere trying to drag the dead weight back up.

It wasn't long before the heat of the beverage had completely finished her, melting her large, pretty eyes straight out of her head, flaying the skin and meat from her bones as it peeled away in chunks, the temperature simply dissolving the connective tissues of her body as her hair drifted away from her and her internal organs melted into a sticky goo all to simply help flavour a girl's hangover cure.

Rob was distraught, his heart broke and his frustrations got the better of him as he let out a roar of anger and pain. For all his strength, for all his confidence and ability in the real world, he was now left unable to even save a helpless girl from being boiled alive in a mug of coffee. The foam he was caught in rocked and the brown swamp below rippled as the world around him began to sink, he looked around at the gigantically scaled kitchen and then turned to see the titaness who now raised the mug up towards her face.

She was truly immense, her strappy pink tank top seemed to drape like a massive tarpaulin over the two huge hills of her breasts. The soft bulges of her nipples pushed gently through the fabric, each one still bigger than Rob would stand comparatively making him feel even smaller than he gave himself credit for. As the mug rose up past her breasts towards her face their was a faint chorus of terrified screams, those deep hazel pools of her eyes slowly closed and her massive, pillowy lips opened to receive her mug.

The layer of foam Rob was stuck in was pushed up under the lip and he looked up seeing the smudged remains of a coat of dark red lipstick and a thin layer of glistening saliva from where she had licked her lips in anticipation of her morning drink. He tried to wade, crawl, swim, anything to get away from the dark cavern which opened in front of him.

"STOP! STOP!" He yelled, desperate to get this giantess to see some reasoning, but he couldn't even be sure he could be heard as the girl gave no reaction and the cup began to tilt.

"FUCK YOU, YOU PSYCHO BIT...." was the last he managed to get out before foam washed over him and cast him into the stale cave of the girl's huge mouth.

***************************************************************

Emma Lifted her mug of cappuccino and gave it a sniff, it still smelt of coffee, but she was willing to forgive it if it made her head stop pounding and chase away the dead tired drowsiness. She licked her lips and raised the mug, taking an tentative sip of the hot drink and then scrunching her face into a disapproving grimace. She tasted the coffee for a moment and gave a hum of acceptance, the tinies had at least given it a nicer, tangier taste but at the end of the day it was still very bitter.

She moved the drink around in her mouth trying to cool it enough to swallow, feeling a few little lumps roll over her tongue. She realised some of the tinies must have survived in the foam and smiled, dropping her tongue and letting some of them wash down onto it before she raised it up and pressed it into the roof of her mouth, giggling as she felt the little bodies pop and squish with a burst of flavour against her taste buds. Letting her tongue swirl the tinies back into the drink she smiled and gulped the mouthful down.

"Not bad." She commented to herself.

***************************************************************

Rob was sent tumbling and whirling through a mix of bitter coffee and stale saliva. It was like being adrift in a storm as the tongue bucked and dipped and tossed the contents of the girls mouth about. Finally able to rise to the surface Rob struggled to wipe thick, hot tendrils of spit from his face as he tried to gasp for air, he coughed and choked in the humid musty cave and everything was dark.

A deep, deafening rumble echoed about the cave, causing rob to grab his ear in pain as the sound shook him to his bones, clenching his jaw until his teeth hurt until finally the echoes subsided leaving his ears ringing. The colossal tongue, like a huge flat serpent moved again and Rob felt himself swirling into a pool and then rising on the rough bumpy surface. He struggled to slip off of it but the spit held him securely and it felt as though he were trying to swim through gel.

Suddenly another rough surface pressed into his back and the hot flesh of the tongue began to fold around him, smothering him completely as his breath bubbled in the coffee filled spit he was pooled into. The pressure became greater and greater, never letting up until finally he felt his ribs begin to crack and the last of the air forced form his body. He felt like a sponge being crushed by the powerful bumpy muscle beneath him, he tried to scream, to let out the anguish he felt at being destroyed in this girls mouth.

His legs gave, buckling inwards as his thighs and knee joints snapped and his chest fully collapsed making it impossible to get any more air into his body, his head was practically creaking as his skull began to bend under the pressure, all as a girl simply tasted his body until finally the tongue dragged itself backwards. Robs body crumpled like wet tissue, being ground and balled up into a spit-soaked lump of smashed flesh and bone. He was finally granted blissful peace as the tongue once more pressed into the roof of the mouth, exploding Rob like a small grape before it slid his remains back into the coffee, a strong flex of her throat sent the whole mix deep into her body.

***************************************************************

Emma turned and headed wearily out of the kitchen to grab her laptop and head back to bed, she was hoping a few of her friends would be online to chat to and she wondered for a moment what she wanted for breakfast, her tummy giving a delicate rumble as if to voice its approval of the thought.