- Text Size +

Chapter 10


The next day began with Mistress Natasha releasing Amelia from her bondage, allowing her to relieve herself in a nearby “toilet” which was really just a hole in the rubber ground which led to a disposable container that would be replaced every so often.


“So how was your first day little toy? Did you enjoy yourself?” Amelia frowned, and behaved as though she hated every moment. While obviously a lie, it was merely a part of a plan Abani had come up with the night before as they spoke after their sexual encounter.


“I see it’ll take some time to break you, I like that. Since they started putting the aphrodisiac in the food and water it got way too easy.” She licked Amelia’s face slowly, and paced around her examining her toy with hungry eyes.


“Mistress Natasha?” Abani called out tentatively.


“What do you want, little fuck toy?”


“Mistress I really enjoyed playing with the new girl, and with your permission I would like to keep her for myself.”


The other women gasped at Abani’s insolence, and Mistress Natasha looked at her in surprise.


“You? Little miss “I’ll never enjoy this!” wants her own sex slave? Hrm. Intriguing.”


The woman who stripped Amelia of her bunny suit called out in frustration. “Mistress!? You can’t seriously be considering giving that whore her own pet! She’s still a poorly trained brat! I’ve always listened and been a good girl for you!”


Natasha turned to her, fury burning in her eyes. “Excuse me? Did you call one my pets POORLY trained? I do not make poorly trained pets! Besides, at least she had some willpower when she was dumped in here! You were just some horny slut who was begging to eat my pussy the day you got here! You are no fun at all.”


The woman shrank back in fear, and Natasha looked over to her pet girl wearing the ears. ‘Come here.” The girl walked quickly on all fours, and Natasha knelt down to whisper in her ear. The petgirl yipped excitedly and moved as fast as she could over to the plastic sex dungeon. She came back out holding what looked like a metal and leather bikini bottom, only with straps and a lock, along with a dildo. Amelia thought this was a strap-on until she realized the dildo wasn't in the right position for that sort of thing.


Natasha looked over at the nervous woman, and said, “Pick it up, and put it on.” She took it from the pet girl’s mouth and slowly began sliding it up her legs, now Amelia understood. As she pulled it up, the dildo began to slowly penetrate her and she gasped as it entered her body more and more. Finally it was all the way in, and Natasha went over and locked the garment in place. Then she flicked a switch and a quiet buzzing could be heard. “High enough to drive you crazy, low enough so that it’s not enough. Never speak to me like that again slut.”


The woman tried to speak, but was interrupted by a rubber ball entering her mouth, and a blindfold covering her eyes. She stepped back and fell over, completely helpless against the waves of pleasure that just weren't enough to drive her over the edge. 


“None of you are to help her. If she comes, I will know, and all of you will be punished. Now then, what were we talking about?”


She turned to Amelia’s horrified expression and a hopeful looking Abani. “Ah yes, well I must say I like your moxie little one. Fine. I grant your request. You can have her, of course should I ever want her or you, I will have what I want. I would have liked to break her myself, but having a newly broken in pet break a brand new pet for me? How delicious indeed…” She licked her lips sensually. I think I need some time with my pets now. Go have fun little lovebirds, I’ll be thinking of you! She beckoned to her pet girl and the tiny black girl, the three retired to the plastic sex dungeon.



Abani went over to Amelia and the two smiled at one another, they were still the property of the crazy mistress, but at the very least the other women would leave them alone. They embraced each other tightly, and they could feel their hard nipples against each other's soft breasts.


Suddenly a giant face appeared looking into the cage, surprising the cute couple, each let out a little squeak. “Aww, that sound was just adorable! I’m glad to see you two are getting along!” John grinned a wide grin, and the two tiny naked girls held on to one another for dear life.

 

Their troubles were far from over.