- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We start off with a bit of footplay. I'm not really into a lot of footplay, but it has it's merits... 

“What the hell…” Amelia groaned as she sat up. After a few moments of blinking away the blackness, she worked on collecting her thoughts, only to see that something was terribly wrong. First of all, she was completely naked, surrounded by what appeared to be a circus tent’s worth of fabric, and it seemed everything had somehow grown in size a hundredfold. Then she saw the unusually large, but familiar logo of her school’s gym uniform. “Oh. Oh no. No no no. This can’t be happening….”


She paused for a few more moments, only to yell out in frustration. She couldn't believe it, she had shrunk. The idea of shrinking had never concerned her, it always happened to someone else. It always seemed to happen to the friend of a friend’s kid, or that urban legend you hear growing up about some girl who shrank and was kept by some kid in a glass jar for a month.


Now she felt afraid, exposed and helpless. She knew what might happen if she were to be discovered like this. She thanked god that she was still in the girl’s locker room when it happened. If a boy had found her like this, there’s no doubt in her mind that he would have kept her.


She knew full well the effect she had on the boys. She was a beautiful young filipina woman, dark skinned, with dark long hair, complete with added streaks of red, a full set of breasts and a lovely figure. She was the envy of most of the girls at school.


With any luck, a friend would appear and she could get help. In all honesty though, she didn't know what she would do afterwards. Her family was very conservative, and she had no idea how they would react to having a mini for a daughter. She would probably be shunned for being unable to provide for her family.




But now wasn't the time to think about that. Now was the time to find someone to help. Gym class already started, Amelia had been late that day. She had run into the locker room to change, and was just about to leave when she blacked out.


Now she could only wait until someone walked in, and she had no choice but to hope that whoever found her first would be willing to help.


At that very moment, an unassuming, ditzy, mousy girl named Maddie would head into the locker room, and her day would improve significantly, unfortunately the same cannot be said for the lovely miniature girl currently trying her best to climb out of her gym uniform.


Maddie walked through the locker room door, walking quickly. “Ugh, I swear if they touched any of my stuff-” She stopped abruptly and looked down at the gym uniform lying dejectedly on the ground. “What’s this doing here?” She wondered aloud, when she noticed something small and brown that appeared to be moving. “My glasses must be dirty…” She removed her spectacles and cleaned them off with her shirt.


She looked down again, and did a double take at the remarkable sight. It was Amelia, one of the prettiest girls in school, if not THE prettiest. Not only that, she was tiny, no more than 5 inches tall and completely nude. She was waving her arms wildly, and Maddie could barely make out yells for help.


She knelt down for a closer look, and couldn't help but grin at the tiny naked girl jumping up and down. She wasn't even trying to cover herself, and her jiggling breasts made for quite a sight. Maddie blushed at the sight, but didn't look away. Once Amelia remembered she was naked, she quickly tried her best to preserve her modesty, but only looked even more adorable.


“You… you shrank! Wow! I’ve never seen a real life mini in person before. I heard they bring some in for sex ed later this year, but I was pretty nervous about that.” Amelia froze at these words. This is bad, it seemed Maddie wasn't at all concerned for her predicament. As far as she knew they had no problems with each other, it seemed she just didn't care whatsoever. She decided to try and appeal to her anyway. “Please! You have to help me!” Maddie completely ignored the pleas of the tiny girl and kept talking.


“I need a place to keep you… I would put you in my backpack but I’m afraid the other girls might find you… Oh! I know!” She reached for the shrunken girl and Amelia didn't even try to get away. She was still too scared to respond to the situation. That was when she saw Maddie remove her right shoe and sock with one hand, holding the naked girl in the other.


“Oh no… Please no you can’t! You wouldn’t!”


She continued to ignore her, as if she couldn't even hear the mini’s cries. Maddie quickly dropped her helpless little toy into the sock, and immediately followed it up with her foot. She could feel the struggling girl against her toes, and took a moment to wiggle each one. Amelia found herself being pressed against each toe and squeaked when they pressed against her breasts. She was extremely uncomfortable, but Maddie didn’t seem to care.


As far as the giant teenager was concerned, Amelia was a godsend. Her soft skin and body felt amazing against her foot, and would make the arduous gym class much more comfortable. Maddie took a few steps with her new sole, and decided that this would be a great day. She checked her locker, found everything to be in place, and went off to join her classmates.


Unfortunately for Amelia, today they were running the mile, and she would feel the pressure of every step. Her foot was already sweaty, and the smell was worse than she expected. It felt like hours had passed, but finally she could hear everyone walking into the locker rooms. She hoped that she would be released from her newfound prison, but was horrified when Maddie made no effort to remove her shoes.


In fact, Maddie had been loving every moment of her walk, but she was a bit forgetful with a cloudy mind. The fact that a classmate was still trapped under her foot was already almost forgotten. She continued walking around to each classroom blissfully, subconsciously wriggling her toes every so often; completely oblivious to the tiny girl trapped within her sock.


It wasn’t until after classes ended, and when she went to the library with her friend that she remembered.


“Hey! I just remembered, something amazing happened today! Want to see?


To be continued...




 

Chapter End Notes:

Amelia's bound to have more adventures, if you know what I mean...