- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a while, sorry! Been rather busy, but I'll try to finish this story soonish.


Amelia’s eyes fluttered open, and she groaned quietly. “Where am I?” she tried to remember what had happened. She tried to shift position and realized she was completely immobile. Her eyes widened and she remembered being cleaned by Mistress Natasha, and everything going black. She looked around and saw her naked body tied in a spread eagle position to some sort of bondage stand. She was on plain display to the other women in the cage and any curious onlooker who glanced into the cage.


She tried to struggle but was unable to move her arms even the slightest inch. She was strapped in, completely helpless.


“I see you’ve woken up. Good. I want you to see your place here now. You are the lowest rung of this ladder. I am the roof every girl here wants to reach. You are below even my personal pet, I’m sure she’d love to get to know you better. If you want to get higher, then you will behave yourself, and prove yourself when the situation arises. For now you’re nothing more than a toy to be played with.” She giggled to herself.


“Of course you will always be my toy, whether you will be the toys of everyone else here is up to you.”


Amelia began breathing heavily, for some reason she was feeling extremely aroused, the air touching her bare skin alone was making her red in the face. Natasha smiled.


“I think you’ll like it here, whether you admit it or not.” She began to stroke Amelia’s erect nipples, occasionally giving them a slight tug, causing Amelia to moan loudly.

“Mistress Natasha! Wait please, I would like to play with the new girl!”


Natasha stopped playing with Amelia’s hardened nipples, which, much to her horror, made Amelia feel rather disappointed.


Natasha turned to see the Indian girl stand before her. “May I please play with the new girl Mistress? I would like to know how it feels to play with a toy rather than just be one.”


Natasha smiled. “I see you’re learning faster than I thought. I knew you enjoyed our time together. Very well, do as you wish with her. Though I am feeling rather frisky. She called to the other women, all of which stood at attention, arms to their sides, except for the petgirl, who was begging like a dog. She took them all into her plastic sex dungeon, where a part of Amelia wished she could join them.


She shook her head, trying to get the perverted thoughts out of her head, but she couldn't help but wish that this new girl would hurry up and start playing with her already.


“I’m sorry about this, about everything that’s going to happen. I’ll try and bring you up to speed on everything I know.” She began to gently rub Amelia’s right breast with her hand, while using her thumb to stroke her nipple. “I’m sorry, but if I don’t play with you and they see me we’ll both be in trouble.” Amelia thought this might be a rather weak excuse considering the other women seemed busy, but it felt too good to complain about it. “My name is Abani. I was sold here just like you. Mistress Natasha is a specially trained Mini, they buy one for each cage. They’re here to help make sure the other girls don’t misbehave.



Amelia did her best to listen, but the waves of pleasure going across her body made it rather difficult. She let out a moan and a question that has been on her mind for a while. “Why is my body enjoying this?” Abani sighed. “They put an aphrodisiac in the food and water.”


Amelia was relieved to find that it wasn't because she was some sort of pervert.


“That boy John will sometimes take girls and pleasure them himself, other times he takes us to a play area where other people will play with us. It’s in your best interest to just do as he says. Resisting just makes things harder for everyone. If you don’t do as he says he’ll have your hands bound behind your back, and no one is allowed to touch you. It might sound like a good thing, but after the aphrodisiac gets in you it can get pretty awful.”


Amelia moaned as Abani stroked her soft breasts, which quickly turned into a gasp as she felt lips touch her breast and a tongue against her nipple. “I’m sorry, I just can’t help myself…” Abani whispered, shame covering her beautiful face.


“It’s ok… It feels nice. Nicer than that bitch Natasha. I’d rather be your toy.” Amelia blushed, her words surprised herself, but for some reason they felt right.


Abani embraced her new friend, their breasts pressed together sensually. “We can survive here, we’ll make it out of here together, ok?” Abani whispered. Amelia wasn’t sure if it had something to do with the aphrodisiac or not, but she felt she could trust this girl she had only just met with her life. “Yeah, together.”

The next few hours were spent in carnal pleasure, where Abani used her experience in the cage to give Amelia an experience she would never forget. She brought Amelia to orgasm with breast stimulation alone, along with several more climaxes with her expert tongue. That day the two bonded in a remarkable way, all the while oblivious to the giant boy who had been watching for some time now.



The two fell asleep, exhausted, and the boy let them be for now, they wouldnt be any fun without their energy, but tomorrow would be a new day.