- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Amelia gets a taste of life with Mistress Natasha. 

Chapter 8: Amelia Learns a Lesson


“My name is Natasha, but you will refer to me as Mistress. For the time you spend here you will be my possession. You are a toy, my pet.” Mistress Natasha walked in a slow and deliberate manner toward Amelia’s exposed, nervous form. She used her finger to lift Amelia’s chin and her cold eyes examined the filipina girl’s face.


“You are quite lovely, and I can see from the fear in your eyes you’re still rather new to this. Mmm… You’ll be fun to play with.” She turned to the tall blonde. “Go soak the washcloth. I need to clean my new toy.” The jealous woman frowned but readily accepted the request. She stepped into the plastic shelter and walked out holding a small pink towel. She walked over to the water dispenser and allowed water to soak it through.


Natasha turned lovingly towards the panting petgirl she had on the leash. “Tabby, why don’t you say hello to the new girl. I need to take care of some things before we begin.” Amelia stepped back in fear.


“Please, I just want to be left alone!” The tiny girl simply let out a goofy smile and shuffled towards her new friend. Amelia stood planted to her position, too shocked to respond to the ridiculous situation. This suited the naked petgirl just fine, who went up to Amelia and began licking her indiscriminately, starting with her thighs.


Amelia cried out and tried to push the oncoming onslaught away from her private regions but was unsuccessful. The tenacity of the collared girl was equal to your average overly-affectionate dog. It might have been endearing if it wasn't so perverted.


The two-inch tall girl was surprisingly strong, she managed to wrestle Amelia long enough to slobber all over her body before Natasha called her away. Feeling violated, she looked up at Natasha who approached menacingly, now wearing a tight leather dominatrix outfit that left her nipples and vagina exposed to the open air.


“You like my pet? I can tell she likes you. I’m sure you’ll get to know each other very well. Now then, lets get down to business shall we? Step over here, I need to clean you off.”


Amelia stayed in place, staring at the ground. She could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks. She wanted nothing more than to run, but there was nowhere to go. Natasha called to Amelia again, her tone becoming more terrifying with each passing moment.


Amelia closed her eyes and slowly walked toward the platinum haired matriarch. “Good girl.” She pinched one of Amelia’s nipples, causing her to cry out. Amelia was about to protest but Natasha quickly placed her hand over her new toy’s mouth. “Shhh… You do not speak unless I say you can. Now. Hold your hands behind your head and spread your legs. You will hold that position until I say you can stop.”


Amelia begrudgingly obliged, figuring that if she disobeyed, a pinched nipple would be the last thing she would be worried about. The relatively massive looking woman began to shamelessly wipe Amelia down, cleaning the saliva left by the overzealous petgirl. She would occasionally use the drinking water to soak the cloth again and squeeze it over Amelia’s head. After wiping down Amelia’s top half, which included an uncomfortably long time spent with a woman stroking, squeezing, and teasing her breasts, Natasha began with Amelia’s crotch.


A soft whine escaped Amelia’s mouth as Natasha slowly and deliberately wiped Amelia’s pussy with the washcloth. Natasha immediately stopped and stared Amelia in the face with a stern expression on her face. “Did I say you could speak? No? Then you must be punished.”


Amelia almost protested, but decided against it. *SLAP* Amelia cried out in surprise as the dominatrix slapped her sensitive rear. “Again? You are certainly a glutton for punishment aren't you?” The platinum haired woman said mischieviously. She slapped again, but Amelia was prepared for it and she clenched her teeth. Strangely enough she wasn't sure that it would have hurt, she wasn't even sure if the first one hurt. It was almost as if the slaps were generating some sort of heat rather than pain. It was almost pleasurable.


Amelia shook her head, sure she was just feeling overwhelmed with everything that’s happened today.


Natasha continued wiping her new slave down, and when it seemed she was done, she pulled Amelia over to the water dispenser. She forced Amelia to kneel before it, and positioned her head to look up at the metal tube. She couldn't help but think of the pet hamster she used to have that drank out of a water bottle just like this one. She noticed that the logo on the bottle looked eerily familiar.


Natasha looked at Amelia and said a single word. “Drink.” She pushed in the metal object that blocked the water’s passage, and a small torrent of water began pouring onto Amelia’s head. She took a moment to try and choke down some of the water, after everything she was feeling rather thirsty. Natasha soon stopped the flow of water abruptly, and Amelia took a few moments to cough and collect herself.


“Good girl, I see your a natural when it comes to submissiveness. Perhaps this was destiny.” Amelia wanted to scream at the sadistic woman, but was too busy coughing to respond. Once she collected herself she tried to turn to the woman, but was stopped by a cloth and some odd smell covering her nose.


Everything went black.