- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Amelia meets her new roommates!

 

Chapter 7: Amelia Is Envied

 

“Alright little one, let’s get you ready. I’m sure you’re looking forward to meeting your new roommates.” John smiled warmly at the tiny nervous girl. It didn’t do much to comfort her. He carried her into a room filled with all sorts of medical technology, mostly meant for your average housepet. He stopped towards the back of the room, and began fiddling with a smallish machine. “This here is gonna scan your little body for anything that might be wrong, like injuries or sickness. Don’t worry though, I’m sure you’re fine. First we’re going to have to get you out of that sexy little outfit of yours though.”

 

Amelia’s face reddened at the thought. “You’re just a pervert. Isn't this ridiculous outfit good enough for you!?” He just chuckled. “Look little one, I know you’re still getting used to all this, but you’d best do as I say. It’s for your own good. Besides, I do like your little outfit. If you behave and listen like a good mini I might let you put it back on afterwards. But if I have to get it off myself... Well you won’t be able to wear it anymore.”

 

Amelia seethed, but reluctantly began stripping off the bunny outfit. She refused to look John in the eyes, but she could see an infuriating little smirk across his face. “That’s a good girl. See? Being naked isn't so bad. I’m sure you’ll be getting used to it soon enough.”

 

“Hey! I thought you said I could put it back on later!” John grinned knowingly, and responded cryptically.

“Oh you will. It’s really not me that you have to worry about.”

 

Amelia wasn't sure what he meant by that, but believed him nonetheless. She shuddered in fear, nervously anticipating the future.

“Alright, lay down there and either hold still or I’ll strap you in. Your choice.” Amelia wanted more than anything to resist, to run, to do something other than obey, but she knew she had no options, and following his orders would hopefully make this as painless as possible. She reluctantly crawled onto the machine and laid down on the designated area. She closed her eyes as he closed the machine on her, and gritted her teeth as a light scanned her naked body.

 

“Very good, I’m glad you’re so well behaved. I think we’ll get along just great.”He opened the machine once more and placed his hand next to it, apparently expecting Amelia to hop on. She looked at his suspiciously but decided that this is better than him gripping her in his fist. She slowly walked onto his hand. She sat down and crossed her arms, looking as frustrated as her tiny adorable face could look.

 

John simply commented on how soft her ass is, and Amelia jumped to her feet blushing and grumbling under her breath. He didn’t seem to mind, and walked over to another section. A mat with different foot sizes on a miniature scale sat before a camera. John placed Amelia on the mat and told her to stand upright with her hands on her sides facing the camera. “If you don’t want to, well we have other means for getting these photos. I imagine you won’t like them, but I know I would.”

 

Amelia seethed, but followed his directions. He began snapping photos and told her to turn around, and more photos were taken. “Alright, we have the preliminary information we need for you. When someone buys you we’re gonna register you under whatever name they choose and they’ll get an ID card with your info on it.”

 

Amelia stared angrily at the floor. “Why even bother telling me this stuff? I’m surprised you even acknowledge that I can talk.”

 

“I know it’s probably hard for you to understand, but I assure you I want us to be friends. I tell you these things because I want you to be comfortable around me. I want this to be as painless as possible. Your stay here can be as pleasant, or as unpleasant as you make it.”

 

Amelia wasn’t having any of it. He was a wolf wearing sheep’s clothing, she was sure of it.

 

“Alright, well here’s your cute little outfit. We’re all done here, and I think it’s time for you to meet your new roommates.” He said in a sing-song voice as he handed over the bunny suit. Amelia struggled into it, thankful to have anything to cover her exposed body. The giant boy watched intently, his smirk never wavering, and once she was done he held out his hand expectantly. Reluctantly the tiny bunny-eared toy walked into his palm.

 

He began walking over to the tanks that housed the captive minis. He approached one that had 3 nude women sitting out in the open. They were sitting on what looked like a soft rubbery plastic floor, and there was a hamster wheel to one side. A small shelter sat on the other, with a water bottle was attached to the same  side of the tank. It wasn’t unlike one you would see in your average hamster cage.

 

One was an Indian girl, around 6 inches tall dark skinned and rather exotic looking. She looked nervous and uncomfortable. Strangely enough, she seemed to be the only one who shared Amelia’s feelings. The other two were happily munching away on some pellets sitting in the center of the cage. One was a 1 inch tall dark skinned African woman, looking absurdly small even to Amelia, and the other was a blonde woman around 7 inches tall. Both were beautiful by anyone’s standards.  

 

John opened the top of the cage and the two girls who were eating jumped to their feet looking very excited. “Hey girls, someone’s moving in! I hope you all make her feel welcome.” He carefully placed the only clothed girl into the tank and smiled warmly at his toys. “I’ll let you all get acquainted. I have some things I need to do, but I’ll be back soon!”

 

He walked away, leaving Amelia to stand awkwardly as the eyes of 3 naked woman stared at her. The excitement of the two girls vanished from their faces, replaced with what appeared to be resentment. The other girl only looked more uncomfortable. Amelia looked around nervously and decided to try and break the silence. She let out a weak “Hello” which prompted a reaction from the two women. The tall one quickly stood up and approached the newcomer.

 

“Hello? That’s all you have to say? Coming in here all high and mighty with John, and you’re wearing clothes! What makes you so special? It’s bad enough we have to compete with the girls in the other tanks, but now we have you here? And all you have to say is ‘Hello’?”

 

Amelia stepped back in fear and confusion. “Please, I don’t mean any trouble…”

 

“Oh yeah? Take off your clothes then. You’re not special, you don’t get to wear clothes while the rest of us are naked.”

 

Amelia was shocked. “Please, this is all I have left!” The taller woman ignored her plea and walked aggressively toward her. Amelia didn’t have time to react before she gripped the chest of the outfit and pulled, tearing it away with ease. “No!” Amelia cried as she tried to cover herself with her arms.

 

The two women looked smug. “That’s better. You’re ready to meet mistress now I suppose.” She frowned disgustedly. “I hate to see her waste time with you though, especially since I’ve been such a good girl for her.”

 

She looked at the tiny black girl that was watching excitedly from behind the relatively giant woman. “Go get Natasha. I’m sure she wants to get to know the fresh meat.” The inch tall mini quickly ran into the plastic shelter nearby. “Enjoy it while you can bitch. I’ll be back on top soon enough.”

 

Amelia was still confused at why this woman seemed so upset with her. “I have no idea what you’re talking about! Just leave me alone!” That was when the tiny girl stepped out of the shelter followed by an imposing woman of around 8 inches in height. She was slender but strong looking, piercing blue eyes platinum blonde hair, and pale skin.

 

“I’m afraid I can’t leave you alone. That wouldn't be fair.” She walked away from the shelter’s door and Amelia realized she held a leash in her hand. It was attached to the neck of a girl around two inches tall. She was a cute small breasted girl, with short red hair. She was wearing nothing but animal ears on her head. Amelia was shocked at that sight alone, but even more so when she realized this girl seemed happy with her position as a pet to a pet. She panted like a dog and wiggled her ass excitedly at the sight of a newcomer.

 

Amelia shrank back in fear. “Please Ma’am I don’t mean any trouble. I was kidnapped and sold here!”

The woman didn’t seem to care about her predicament. “I don't care how you were brought here. I’ve heard every story, the girl who was sold by her parents, a vengeful sibling, a friend, a stranger, mini-traders, whatever.


It’s not my problem. I’m here to teach you about this place, and it’s time for your first lesson.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

What kind of lesson plan does this imposing woman have in mind?