- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the wait! This time Amelia falls into the clutches of Delilah's girlfriend. What nefarious plan does she have now? 

Chapter 6: Amelia Makes a Detour


The purple-haired girl had her eyes wide open, searching all around her hoping to catch a glimpse of the blonde girl before lunch ended. Delilah had every intention of finding Jamie, she truly did, but unfortunately for Amelia things don’t always go as planned.


“Hey you! Girl with the purple hair!” Delilah froze and turned to see an angry looking man approaching her. “Young lady you know full well that students are not allowed to eat in their vehicles. It’s my job to keep students safe and out of mischief, and I can’t do that if you’re all hanging out in your cars!”


Delilah looked around nervously. “I- I know I’m sorry I just needed a little bit of privacy, I promise it won’t happen again!” The man frowned and decided his point had not been driven home. “You’re damn right it won’t! I’ll have you know…” He went on to lecture for the next five minutes until he looked at his watch.


“If I ever catch you going into your vehicle during school hours again, I will ensure that your parents don’t let you drive here anymore. Get to class.” He walked away mumbling something about dealing with “horny bastards” or something. Delilah was happy to get away from the overreacting middle-aged man. Unfortunately for Amelia, he had used up all their time, the bell would ring in just a couple minutes, not enough time to find Jamie.


Delilah began walking towards her next period, knowing that if she was caught wandering the halls for seemingly no reason she risked getting caught and losing her tiny charge. “Please forgive me Amelia…” She said as she walked slowly to her next class.


Meanwhile, Amelia was doing her best to pretend she wasn't currently stuffed into the jean pocket of a girl who had only just used a q-tip to penetrate her. It was extremely stuffy, she cursed clothing makers and the lack of decent pockets for women’s clothing. She could hear what sounded like the muffled yelling of someone, then the first bell rang soon after that. “I swear if you go to class…” she growled under her breath, but didn’t really know what she would rather have the giant girl do. Hopefully she takes a class with Jamie and this can all be sorted out quietly.



Of course, this was not the case.


Delilah walked toward her AP Biology Class, nervous and feeling rather guilty over the whole situation. She hated to think of how Amelia must feel stuffed into her pocket for the next few hours. Maybe there was somewhere else she could keep her until class was over and she could find Jamie. She had five minutes until the next bell, maybe she could make it to her locker?


*SLAP* Amelia felt a sudden jolt come from behind her, and then muffled giggling from a new voice.

Delilah jumped at the sudden spanking, prompting a response from the spanker.

“Whoa girl, you’re awfully jumpy today aren’t ya?” She spanked Delilah again. Delilah just smiled slightly and said “Hey sweetie. Yeah I’m sorry it’s just I’ve got a lot on my mind right now.”

“Aww, my girl’s got problems? How can I help?”

“Umm… I don’t think-”

“Oh come on, you can tell me!”

“...Ok. Fine. Just keep quiet ok, and don’t tell ANYONE.”

The next couple of minutes were spent with Delilah explaining the situation to her girlfriend.


“Soo… What you’re saying is you want to hand over a perfectly good, and FREE mini to some girl you don’t even know?”


“Ugh. Look Samantha, I can’t do this right now. I have to help her, I feel really guilty about what I did to her and I owe her now. Please just help me! I need to get to class!”


Samantha smiled. “Oh Lilah, you know I can’t say no to you. Relax, I’ll take care of this. I have a free period right now and I know Jamie. I’ll get your new tiny girlfriend to her on the double!”


Delilah sighed with relief. “Thank you sweetie!” she reached into her pocket and pulled out a confused looking bunny girl.


“Hey Amelia I’m sorry but I have to get to class, but don’t worry Samantha will help you I promise! I’m so sorry about everything but I have to go and she can help you right now!”She said all this in a single breath while handing the mini over to the hungry looking brunette. She immediately ran for her class and barely made it before she was late.


Samantha smirked at the girl she held in her open palm. “ I really don’t get what she’s upset about. You’re just a mini. I know what’ll cheer her up though. She totally has a thing for that cute little Japanese girl at the PetCo. Someone as sweet as her could use a gift.” She winked at Amelia. “And you are gonna help me get her.


“Wait what!?” No you heard her! You have to help me find Jamie!”


The giantess raised an eyebrow.

“Sweetie I don’t have to do anything. I’ll just tell her that I took you to Jamie, and everything went smoothly. Then I’ll trade you in and give her a present in the form of a tiny naked Japanese girl to cheer her up. I’m the best girlfriend ever don’t you think?”


She grinned and stuffed her captive into her bookbag. It seemed Amelia wasn’t getting any breaks today. She sat in the darkness and could feel the footsteps of her captor, when suddenly she felt a jolt and a car engine. She was off to wherever Samantha intended to sell her off.


“I’ll never find Jamie now…” Her face fell into her hands and she considered the possibility that she would spend the rest of her life as someone’s pet. She had nearly resigned herself to her fate, but hoped that maybe, just maybe she would get lucky and whoever buys her would treat her like a person.


Nearly 10 minutes passed when she felt the car pull in and the engine stop. The bag she was being kept in opened and the light blinded the tiny girl for a few moments. She looked to see a giant smiling girl looking down at her. “Hey short stuff! Here’s where you’re gonna be staying!” She reached in and picked Amelia up with no regard to her modesty.


The tiny girl looked up from her captives hand and looked upon the giant doors labeled “PetCo. Where the Pets Go.” She blinked away the fleeting purple spots left behind by the light, and gulped nervously.

“Please don’t do this. It’s not too late, just please don’t do this!” She struggled pointlessly.


Now Samantha was ignoring her entirely. Not that it mattered. She walked over to the counter and began speaking with a redheaded girl with lots of freckles. They were speaking like old friends, but Amelia was trying to ignore them. She didn’t want to hear them barter over her like she was some good to be traded. After a few minutes of conversation Samantha handed her tiny toy over to the freckled girl. She was quite beautiful and had a name tag that read “Melinda”.


“Oh she’s so cute! I bet she was beautiful when she was normal. I’m so glad we get to have her, even if it’s for just little bit.”


“Hey now!” Samantha retorted, “You don’t get to HAVE her. I’m still getting my new mini discounted right?”


Melinda giggled. “Oh calm down silly, of course you will. A mini like this will fetch a high price, so we can get you that Hitomi girl on the cheap.”


The two continued talking with no regard for the girl they were discussing.

Melinda held her in her fist for what felt like ages while they gossipped and giggled. Suddenly the giant PetCo employee called out to someone.


“John! Hey John! We got a new one and I think you’ll like her. Take care of her for me ok? I’m going to get Hitomi ready for Samantha here and then I’m going on break.”


John almost ran over, looking fairly excited over his new toy. Melinda handed her over and he admired his new pet.

“Damn. She’s hot. I’m gonna have fun with her. Oh hey Samantha! Here to play with Hitomi again?”

“Nope. I’m here to buy her. I’m trading that one in and getting a big discount.”

“What? You serious? Why not just keep this one?”

Samantha rolled her eyes. “Long story. Besides Delilah’s had a thing for Hitomi for a while now. Which reminds me, text me when that one gets sold to someone. We’ll probably be busy with Hitomi, but I’d rather Delilah not see that girl here. Long story, don’t ask.”

John shrugged. “Fair enough. I’m gonna get her registered and stuff. You two have fun. I know we will.”


Amelia shuddered. She hoped this guy was secretly gay or something, but judging by the grin on his face she really doubted it. She looked towards the tanks that the other two girls were approaching and gasped at the sight of tiny naked bodies moving around inside. Melissa reached in a grabbed one, then handed her over to Samantha. The giant girl gave her new pet a light kiss and giggled. The trio then walked out of sight. She hated to think that might be her someday soon.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Will Amelia ever find Jamie?  What does John have in mind? Will Melissa get coffee on her break? All this and more next chapter! (Except for the coffee thing. Nobody cares about that)