- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lydia just needs a little help with her anatomy project is all...

 

Chapter 2: Amelia Helps With Homework

 

“What happened?” asked Lydia, a studious, freckled redhead who was very pretty, but rarely wore makeup or revealing clothing. She never received much attention, but she preferred things that way. She was far more focused and sharp than Amelia, but enjoyed her company regardless.

 

“I’ll show you! I just need a second…” Maddie said as she reached down and pulled off her shoe. “Erm, Maddie I do not need to see your bruised toe again.” The mousy girl giggled softly, and said, “No silly, that healed months ago. I have something way cooler.”

 

She pulled off her sock, and Lydia noticed something inside it struggling. “Whoa, what the hell is that?” Maddie just grinned and turned the sock over with her palm ready to catch her unfortunate captive. Amelia fell out face first onto Maddie’s hand, breathing heavily. She was grateful to finally could breathe in fresh air, but still terrified of what might happen next. She looked at the two girls that were looking at her with shock, awe, and curiosity.

 

“Please, don’t make me go back in there! I just want to go home!” She hugged her knees and whimpered. “Oh my god is that Amelia? Did you have her in there this whole time?” Amelia looked up at Lydia, hoping that perhaps her shock meant that she disapproved of her friend’s behavior. Perhaps she would rescue her from the clutches of her cruel captor.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner? Can I take her? I have to do a presentation in Anatomy tomorrow and I need a good visual aid! If I have her I’ll get an A for sure!” Amelia’s heart sank. She hadn’t realized just how poorly people regarded minis. It was as if she were just a doll to be toyed with.

Maddie was a little reluctant to give up her toe cushion, but didn’t want to let down her best friend either. “Ok, you can take her. You may want to wash her a bit though, she’s a little sweaty. Anyway, isn't she just the cutest thing you’ve ever seen? She’s so soft too, she felt really comfy in my sock.” Lydia smiled at her tiny classmate and reached out her hand. “Can I hold her?”

 

Amelia was getting understandably frustrated at this point. She stood up and screamed at the top of her lungs, “I AM NOT A TOY!” The two girls paused for a moment, looked at their captive, and then continued to completely ignore her. Amelia was shocked at how little they thought of her.

 

Maddie dropped the shrunken Amelia into Lydia’s hands, and the giant redhead examined her closely. “Wow! She really is pretty isn't she? And look at those teeny tiny titties!” Amelia covered her chest in response, but Lydia simply pushed her arms out of the way with one hand and held them at her sides with the other. She began to poke and squeeze Amelia’s breasts shamelessly.

 

Amelia tried to struggle, but was completely helpless to her prodding. She felt her breasts being stroked, poked, and squeezed together by giant thumbs and forefingers. “Stop touching me!” Lydia giggled in response. “Oh she’s just adorable! Thanks Maddie, I’ll get her back to you after my presentation is over.”

The two friends said their goodbyes and Amelia was unceremoniously stuffed into Lydia’s purse. She felt the cold surface of what appeared to be an Iphone 55SC against her bare body, and quickly became tangled up with Lydia’s earphones.

 

After a few minutes of unsuccessfully fighting with the tangled wires, she gave up and waited for Lydia to release her from her prison. It took around 30 minutes for Lydia to make it home, and she quickly ran into her room, and opened up her purse. Amelia looked up at the smiling freckled face and regarded her captor with a mixture of fearful, frustrated, and pleading eyes. “Please…” Lydia simply picked up the mass of tangled wires and limbs, and quickly pulled her from her bondage. “Oh silly you, don’t get all tied up yet, I’ll do it for you soon enough. For now I need to give you a bath. I didn’t want to say it before, but damn Maddie’s feet stink!” She laughed and walked over to her bathroom.

 

I’m sure you need to use the toilet or something, so I’ll let you do your business here. She placed some toilet paper onto the counter along with Amelia and waited. She wished that her captor would turn, or leave and give her some privacy but doubted that she would oblige. Though she really needed to go, so she simply swallowed her pride and did her business. Once she was done Lydia threw the toilet paper away and picked up her captive.

 

She started the water, letting it warm as she pumped hand soap directly onto Amelia’s body. Then she simply enveloped her hands around her subject and rubbed them together beneath the stream of water. She cleaned her hands, and her toy. “Two birds with one stone.” She thought to herself, ignoring the panicked girl’s struggling.

 

She then dried Amelia off with a towel, then placed her helpless toy into an empty plastic prison, a petkeeper where one might keep an insect.

 

“I used to keep my tarantula in here, but I got a nice big aquarium for him now. It’s in the basement.” Amelia pondered the fact that the first words spoken directly to her since she was discovered were to let her know that her current cage was a pet spider’s hand me down.

 

Lydia set to work on a foldable white cardboard display, one you would probably see at your average science fair. Her back was to Amelia’s position so she could see none of her efforts, but was not exactly looking forward to the reveal. A few minutes later she stood to the side and looked for Amelia for approval. The miniature girl simply looked in horror as she realized what Lydia had made. She had drawn an outline of a person in a spread eagle position. Around each limb, and the stomach there were twist ties. It looked like packaging for an action figure.

 

She didn’t have time to react. Lydia quickly opened up the plastic container and reached inside to grab her tiny specimen. She held her against the cardboard, and swiftly tied each limb one by one until she was completely immobile. Amelia tried to struggle, but found herself helpless against what once was simply obnoxious packaging.

 

The giant girl set to work once more, drawing lines branching from her tiny body and labeling each. She had no shame in doing so, and eventually began using her phone to take detailed closeups of Amelia’s most intimate areas. She printed them and placed labeled images all over the display.

 

The shrunken teen was mortified, she knew that many of her classmates took anatomy and now she would be on display for the world to see. She was always a popular girl, but she wasn’t a slut. She never hid her beauty but never gave any boy so much as a peak under her skirt. Now they would see everything, and there was nothing she could do about it.

 

She closed her eyes, and began counting to ten in her head, hoping that she would wake up in her bed. “1...2...3...4...5...6…7...8...9...10!” She opened her eyes, and much to her disapointment, she saw an excited pair of giant green eyes staring back at her. “I totally have this A in the bag thanks to you little one! Oh, I almost forgot, are you hungry?” Amelia’s tiny tummy rumbled in response, and she nodded quickly. She was humiliated, but she was still absolutely famished.

 

“Ok, I’ll be right back!” She ran out of the room, leaving Amelia to ponder her predicament. She felt chilly, drafts were entering the room and there was nothing to protect her. Her stomach grumbled again, and she hoped Lydia would bring her something soon.

 

A few moments later she heard footsteps heading toward the room. Amelia hoped that Lydia didn’t have any little brothers with no concept of boundaries. She was genuinely relieved when she saw Lydia walk into the room holding different snack foods, a water bottle, and what appeared to be a thimble.

 

She expertly poured some water into the thimble, and held it up to Amelia’s lips. The tiny girl opened her mouth and drank greedily. After her thirst was quenched, Lydia began to hand feed her mini classmate a dorito half her size. Soon Amelia began feeling rather full, amazed that a single dorito seemed to be able to satisfy her hunger.

 

“At least I’ve lost some weight…” Amelia thought to herself morbidly. Lydia placed her presentation flat onto her desk, letting Amelia rest without any strain on her arms or legs. “Time to get ready for bed!” She said cheerfully, and she skipped into the bathroom, clearly convinced she would have a very successful presentation and grade for her work.

 

10 minutes passed, and Lydia returned to her room. She began to strip down to her underwear, revealing a slender body, pale and covered with freckles. Her bra and panties were jet black, contrasting against her milky white skin.

She removed her bra, revealing an adorable pair of pink nipples. Amelia was awestruck at the sight of perfectly round, perky breasts that were larger than her whole body. She figured the giant redhead would put on some pajamas now, but much to her surprise Lydia removed her panties as well, revealing a neatly trimmed bush with a color that matched her red hair. The giant beauty looked over at the surprised looking display. “Oh, yeah I like to sleep in the buff. Plus I figure since you’re naked it might make you feel more comfortable.”

 

“Yeah it really doesn't…” Amelia responded dryly. Lydia simply ignored her yet again, turned off the light, and hopped into bed. Amelia heard her voice in the darkness.

 

“Sleep tight, and don’t let the bedbugs bite!”

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will be in the classroom, what will happen to Amelia when she's surrounded by the prying eyes of her peers?