- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL

Can be bought at: http://clips4sale.com/the-queendom

Release Date: 5/26/13

 

SCRIPT

A girl suddenly appears in front of you as if from out of nowhere. She’s very sexy, wearing very little clothing that is mostly the color red. She has a devious smirk on her face and seductively says “Is your little mind trying to comprehend how I suddenly appeared before your eyes? Wondering how this is even possible? Well, it’s because you’re special. What makes you so special? I know your secret. I know what you fantasize about. You spend your nights on your computer, reading stories, looking at collages, watching clips, all about a sexy woman like me, shrinking you down, and forcing your tiny body between her big buttcheeks. Surprised I know all this? Well, what would you say if I told you I can grant you this wish? It would of course be for a small fee, your soul, but you’d get to live out your fantasy once and for all…. What’s wrong? Upset now that you finally know who I am? What did you expect? An angel wouldn’t grant you this fucked up of a wish… but I will. So, can the devil really be that bad if she’s granting you your deepest desire? And all I want in return is your soul…. Are you scared? Don’t be. I may have supernatural powers, but I’m still all woman, and I still have a fantastic ass. And don’t try and tell me that you don’t want this. I wouldn’t be here if you didn’t. So, all you have to do to make a deal with me, is give me a kiss, and since your wish is all about my butt, I vote that’s what you kiss.”

The devil removes whatever bottoms she’s wearing and the camera moves up against her butt as if the audience was kissing it. As the camera pulls back, she turns around in satisfaction and says “Perfect. Now, shrink.” She then points her finger at you.

(With plastic toy)

The devil picks the tiny guy off the couch and wastes no time ‘fulfilling his wish’ by putting him in the back of her thong and making sure he’s deep between her buttcheeks. She laughs and says “I can read your thoughts you know. You don’t seem to be enjoying your wish very much. Would this help?” The devil bends over and starts cackling “Nope, you really don’t like that. I guess I should have known, if you weren’t enjoying the smell of ass, bending over so my thong is pinning you into my anus wouldn’t help. Oh, wait. I did know. That’s why I did it!” She laughs even harder and continues “Oh, you must be kicking yourself now, well, more kicking against my butthole trying to get away from it.” She again cackles, “How stupid you must feel right now, to have actually wished for this. That horrible smell, that cringing taste, that greasy feeling of having your entire body being encased by my butthole. You’re not enjoying any of this at all, are you? Well, good! Now I know how to torture you once you die. Not only will you spend the rest of your pathetic life in my butt, by choice I remind you, but then you’ll spend the rest of the eternity right where you are now.”

            The devil puts her clothes back on, “I think I’m going to enjoy having you spend the rest of eternity with me. I have many slaves in hell, but I never get to enjoy them since I’m always here on Earth making deals for souls. But now I have you! You can spend the rest of the eternity worshipping my ass, reminding me how powerful I am, and how low and stupid you humans are.

 

STORY AND CLIP DIFFERENCES

It was originally written for Alexis. She had more of the model look I imagined the devil having, as well as the spoiled, blonde girl attitude. The girl who ACTUALLY did it had a southern twang and laid back attitude that didn't fit with the character.

The delivery feels unnatural, like she was just kind of listing off ideas. None of it flowed.

She says "I'm going to stand up and show you my ass now".... In other words "Hey audience, this is what you want to see so I'm just going to awkwardly announce it."

After she shrinks you, she re-announces the arrangement... as if recapping after the commercial break.

She sits on you to "tease you" with her ass instead of putting you straight into her thong.

She starts to sound like she's just droning on. She doesn't enjoy it or laugh about it like the script suggests

She takes him out, and looks directly at the camera as she again regurgitates the situation.

She then sits on him... again.

She then put you in her crack again and gives the worst fake laugh ever.

It just becomes uncomfortably bad....

 

REVIEW

I think if the director could have gotten Alexis do it, it might have been okay, but a lot of it felt like unnatural direction with having her sit on him twice. Why would the devil give him a break by taking him away from her asshole to sit on him? Wouldn't that be a good thing? So, overall it was just bad. I'll admit the script wasn't fantastic to begin with, but I also tried to make it a little simpler than the first one because he talked about me giving him too much for the first clip.

Do I recommend you buy it? No. Save your money