- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi, I'm Newschool2626. Many of you know me from my stories like Change Happens or Freshman Giantess. Others know me from my collages. If you don't I highly recommend reading my other stories on this site or finding my pics on tumblr.

At the beginning of 2013, a clip was made based on a script I wrote. When the third one was released, I decided to create this "story" so you can guys not only see the scripts, but also find out who made the clip and even get my opinion on it.

 

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

Can be bought at: http://clips4sale.com/the-queendom

Release Date: 1/27/13

If you're interested in buying the clip, I would recommend not reading the story unless spoilers don't bother you. The review at the bottom is pretty spoiler free though and a synopsis is on the site with the clip.

 

SCRIPT

It's a brand new year, and Alexis still hasn't come up with her new year's resolution. She talking to you about what she thinks it should be, and considering all the assholes she dated last year, it seems like she should just give up on men. She realizes it would be really hard though and wishes there was some sort of a sign, or some way to make it easier. She notices something is wrong with you and asks if you’re okay.

A moment later, she sees your shrunken body on the couch right next to her, and freaks out “Oh my god! This is it! This is my sign! Why else would you suddenly shrink down when I was talking about swearing off all men?.... But what do I do with you now?” She picks up your tiny body and dangles it above her cleavage “Maybe I 'm suppose to put you between my boobs. That way when I have a moment of weakness, I can just look down and be reminded that I’m not supposed to date any guy.” She puts you between her boobs, but then says "Well that's clearly not going to work. You could easily fall out of there.”

Alexis thinks for a moment, “Maybe I'm supposed to put you in the front of my panties?” She dangles him above her panties, “I bet you would like it in there wouldn't you? All guys ever think about is pussy, so I can't really see you complaining.... But I feel like I would just be turned on all the time, and how the hell am I suppose to stay away from guys when I'm always horny? I just don't know what to do with you. Where am I suppose to put you to symbolize guys are completely behind me?" She then realizes what she just said and gives a look like she's stupid "That's it! Behind me! That's where you suppose to go! Behind me with my behind!”

Alexis stands up and we focus on her butt as she holds the one inch guy behind it “It's the obvious choice! I'm basically telling the entire male race they can kiss my ass, so it makes sense to put you in a position where you can do that all day long! It's perfect. My ass has a very sexy quality to it that guys are attracted to, but at the same time, can be something you don't want to get too close to, especially when it's this enormous. So, I'll just keep you in the back of my panties and-” Alexis starts to open the back of her pants, but remembers something “Oh, wait. I'm wearing a thong. If I put you in there, you're going to be, like, right up against my asshole... which makes sense since every guy I dated last year was an asshole! That's it! You're totally supposed to be against my asshole since all guys are assholes!”

She pulls down her pants “Wow, this year is really going to suck for you. I don't envy any guy who's ever had to smell by butthole, and you're going to have to put up with it for an entire year, maybe even the rest of your life. My butt could potentially be the only thing you ever smell from this point on. Now I feel kind of guilty... but ya know what? I shouldn't. This is what fate wanted. All the signs point to you living between these cheeks." She spreads them momentarily and let's them go, “And it's for a good cause. You'll be my constant reminder to not date guys, and you'll be really hard to forget about while you're lodged against my sensitive hole. At least, I don't think I’ll be able to. Here, let's try it out."

She puts the tiny once inch guy into her thong and wedges it deep into her crack. She starts playing with her butt (jiggling her cheeks, pressing the thong deeper in her crack, etc) and goes on to talk about how he must not like it since he's squirming so much, how she likes the tickling sensation, how bad it must smell at his size and because of how close he is to her hole, how naughty and powerful she feels. After a few minutes of that, she finally puts her pants back on and talks about how often he's going to be in there and that he better get used to it.

 

STORY AND CLIP DIFFERENCES

She starts out in a stripper underwear/bikini….

She doesn’t freak out in the beginning or act surprised that her friend has shrunken.

Instead of thinking of a place to keep you, her first reaction is to smother you with her titties.

She puts you in the front of her panties.

She doesn’t have an epiphany about realizing you should go in the back of her panties. It’s more like “The front doesn’t work, but I think I’d like to try you in the back.”

 She doesn’t notice she’s wearing a thong instead of panties, so there’s no momentary pause of hesitation or realization that you’ll be right up against her asshole.

She’s a little more mean as she refers to you as a little bitch a couple of times and smothering you in her asscrack and referring to herself as a goddess.

She does bring up her guilt about keeping you in there, but doesn’t say anything about that guilt having to do with you smelling her ass.

She does play with her ass at the end, but she talks about how lucky you are to be in there before pulling up her pants and blowing a kiss at the camera.

 

REVIEW

Overall, I think this is a really good clip. The audio does cut out a few times, and it's weird she's wearing a stripper outfit from the very beginning, but I still thought it was done really well and I think Alexis is really hot and has a great ass. Plus, I think she does a decent job at selling her character.

Do I recommend you buy it? Only if you're okay with her not getting naked.

 

THE NEXT CLIP

A Deal With the Devil

Released: 5/23/13

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you bought the clip, please feel free to give it a review for others to see! And make sure the review is under this chapter and not a future chapter.