- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My newest clip is probably one of the best clips I've ever had adapted! Before she shot it, Sloan asked me a bunch of questions because she really wanted to make something great and really understand what makes a good giantess clip. It's probably the best collaboration I've ever done, so you should absolutely go get it if it looks even slightly appealing to you!

She's even doing a promo at her ManyV store until the 28th! The price was good to begin with, because it's almost a 30 minute clip for about 16 dollars, and the promo code gives you 20% off making it even less. So, I would totally take advantage of that if I were you!

The Promo code is: slo21216


Here's a link to her stores (again the code only applies to MV but you can buy it elsewhere if that's your preference) and below is a synopsis. I hope you enjoy!

https://allmylinks.com/sloansmoans


Synopsis: I'm getting ready to go out for the night when you barge into my room and tell me I can't go out. You don't approve of my friends because they call themselves “witches”, but I don't care what you say. I'm an adult, in college, and you're just my mom's boyfriend that she's been dating for a couple of months. Then you try to bargain with me and tell me I can go out under ONE condition, and from the way you wink at me, I know exactly what you're thinking, pervert. That was a mistake! I use a spell my friends taught me on you. When you wake up, you realize my spell shrunk you. Think that's your punishment? Oh, no! Not even close. The real punishment... is where I'm going to stick you.




Now, let's go back and review an older clip!!!

1. Step brother’s POV. He is shrunken and on the floor of his bedroom. (The camera is looking up) The model can crouch down and talk to him the whole time, or pick him up at some point while she talks to him.

First, a door is heard opening. You call for your step brother a few times and then spot him as you step into frame.

Next, you ask how he got like this, but your look of glee clearly shows you’re the one who did it.

Then, you go on a rant about how much you and your mom hate him and how you wanted to get rid of him.

Finally, the best idea of how to get rid of him emerged. Shrink him! You both loved the idea, but your mom said you would have to keep him hidden and you knew the perfect spot.

Dialogue Example

(a door opens) “Step brother?… Are you in here?... Where are you?.... (spots him) There you are! I almost couldn’t see you down there! How did you get so tiny, I wonder? Hmmm…. Okay! It was me! I shrunk you! You look scared. Thinking about running to go get help? Who do you think is going to help you? My mom is the only other person here. You think she’s going to help you? I guess you didn’t notice that the OJ she served you this morning tasted funny. She’s the one who spiked it and made you shrink! And I gave her what she needed to spike it! It was a team effort really. We had to do something because my mom and I were both getting pretty fed up with you. You just act like such a brat all the time, and your contribution around here is getting in everyone else’s way. So, we tried to think of a bunch of ways to try and get rid of you, but none of your other relatives wanted to be responsible for you, boarding school was too expensive, and my mom was worried what people would think if she disowned you. We almost gave up, but then I came up with the best idea ever!! We didn’t need to make you leave. We just needed to make you a much more manageable size! When I told her we should shrink you she LOVED the idea! She thought it was perfect! Her only concern was that you might escape and tell people, which is why she told me I would have to keep you hidden somewhere so no one would find out! I had to think pretty hard about where to keep you, but I came up with the absolute most PERFECT place to keep you.” (reach towards camera)



2. The model pulls her hands away. The camera is now on the bed, a desk, or whatever. It just needs to be something tall enough so that it’s a comfortable height for the model to show off her ass to later.

First, you’re crouching down, eye-to-eye with him. You stand up and undo your pants as you talk about the importance of keeping him hidden according to your mom.

Next, you admit the most important part to you was that he would hate being there. That’s when you reveal his hiding spot by turning around and pulling down your pants/panties.

Then, you taunt him with your butt and crush his hopes of your mom changing her mind if he tells her where he’ll be kept. She already knows and loves it!

Finally, you bring him up to your face. He’s going to regret not being a better step brother/son.

Dialogue Example

(Eye to eye) “So, my mom came up with a list of rules for hiding you, like it couldn’t be a place you could escape (stand up) and she wanted me to keep you close by so I can always know where you’re at. (undo pants) But the most important thing to me is that you would hate it! That’s when I came up with the perfect spot! (Turn around) It’s so close I’ll always know where you’re at. (bring pants down) I know you won’t be able to escape it. (Bring panties down) And I KNOW you’ll hate being inside of it! (laugh) You have that look again, like you want to run and go get help! Think my mom will change her mind and help you if you tell her where I plan on hiding you? She already knows! She laughed when I told her I was going to keep you in my buttcrack! She even started making jokes about it and pointed out that since I wear thongs so often that I had better get used to finding you stuck to my butthole all the time! (spread cheeks) I couldn’t stop laughing at the idea of your tiny body plastered against my giant butthole covered in butthole grease and brown smudges. And my mom is the one who put that image in my head! My mom thinks so lowly of you that she doesn’t care you’re about to be the equivalent to a tiny piece of lint that’s stuck to her daughter’s butthole! (pick him up) That’s how you know you fucked up. You’re going to regret not being a better stepson and stepbrother because now you’re going to just be that tiny little thing between my giant buttcheeks for the rest of your life.”



3. This is the section that’s mainly just the model’s ass completely filling the frame as she torments the guy with your butt. (Below is a list of ideas for what to talk about)

- You remind him about the times he’s smelled your farts, walked into the bathroom after you’ve used it, and then you remind him where that smell came from. “All those smells came from right here. This giant ass…. Well, to be more specific, my asshole.”

- You can jokingly act like you didn’t know your butthole smelled bad (whoops!).

- How trapped he’ll be. His tiny body won’t be able to push away the fleshy walls, how is body will stick to your butthole, how the giant thong strap will pin him against the center of your anus.

- Tease him by bringing up that he’ll smell like poop, probably taste like poop… so what does that make him?

- Tease him about his size compared to a girl’s butt/butthole and how you could easily just drop him in that hole, or how he might fall in if you bend over far enough.

- Maybe he makes you feel like you have a big butt, which is a feeling you like!

- You could tease him about the inside of your asshole being an even better hiding spot than between your cheeks, and laugh at how you can just make him disappear into your rectum by flexing your anus.

-Maybe your mom gave you the suggestion to treat him like a suppository, or maybe she warned you not to stick him up there (but it’s not like she’ll ever know.)

- Maybe talk about sharing a laugh with your mom every time you fart because she’s the only other person who knows and will find it funny knowing how bad it must be for him.

- Maybe rub it in how your mom loved the idea of keeping him in such a smelly place and why she loved it, or jokes she made about it, or just rub in how your mom didn’t even care about him enough to even SUGGEST that you to keep him in much less gross place!

- You could talk about how much worse your butt is at his new size.

- You could talk about how when people will mention him, it’ll be hard not to laugh because they think he’s far, far away when in reality he’s RIGHT THERE, trapped between his step sister’s buttcheeks.

- Finally, you bring your butt really close to the camera “Ya know, this really is the perfect hiding spot, because even if people do go looking for you, no one will find you in here.”

4. A wide shot.

First, you pull up your pants. You’re proud you found the perfect spot for him

Next, talk about what school will be like today.

Then, you share the good news with your mom yet and holler to her.

Finally, you rub your butt and tell him to enjoy the first day of many inside your stinky, little ass. You walk away as we fade to black.

Dialogue Example

(pulling up pants) “Ya know, I’m really proud of myself. Aren’t you proud of me for finding the perfect hiding spot for you? And you didn’t even see it coming! You got up this morning thinking you’d be going to class, but instead you got shrunk and put in your big step sister’s ass! To be fair though, you are still going to class. You just won’t be able to hear any of the lectures because you’ll be buried between so much butt flesh! I’ll tell you what though. If you get bored you can lick my butthole to help pass the time! That’ll at least give you something fun to do, right? Don’t worry though. I won’t just be sitting the entire day. I also have volleyball class today! So, when you’re not lying around licking the wrinkles of my anus clean, you’ll get bounced around in my sweaty ass-crack!! Oh, man. I’m so looking forward to school right now! I better finish getting ready! (start to walk away) Oh! Before I do that, I should let mom know this worked (You open the door and holler to her) Hey mom! I just showed your step son where his new room is at! He’s wiggling like crazy. He must really love it in there! And having my tiny step brother not even be able to escape it is a total confidence boost for my ass. Looks like the juice he drank this morning was good for his body & my booty!” (rubbing your butt lovingly)



REVIEW

Some people love this one, but honestly, I just wasn't a fan. The model kept saying contradicting things, like claiming she was going to show you off to everyone and then saying she wasn't allowed to show you off to anyone. She also just wasn't that good at playing the role

The technical problems are even worse. The lighting was terrible and basically made her skin glow the whole time, and the camera movement was jarring at times and you could constantly hear them shifting around.

Some people love it in spite of it's flaws, but I can't really recommend this one. The new clip however is something I totally think is a good buy!!

Chapter End Notes:

Again, my newest clip is probably one of the best clips I've ever had adapted! Before she shot it, Sloan asked me a bunch of questions because she really wanted to make something great and really understand what makes a good giantess clip. It's probably the best collaboration I've ever done, so you should absolutely go get it if it looks even slightly appealing to you!

She's even doing a promo at her ManyV store until the 28th! The price was good to begin with, because it's almost a 30 minute clip for about 16 dollars, and the promo code gives you 20% off making it even less. So, I would totally take advantage of that if I were you!

The Promo code is: slo21216


Here's a link to her stores (again the code only applies to MV but you can buy it elsewhere if that's your preference) and below is a synopsis. I hope you enjoy!

https://allmylinks.com/sloansmoans


Synopsis: I'm getting ready to go out for the night when you barge into my room and tell me I can't go out. You don't approve of my friends because they call themselves “witches”, but I don't care what you say. I'm an adult, in college, and you're just my mom's boyfriend that she's been dating for a couple of months. Then you try to bargain with me and tell me I can go out under ONE condition, and from the way you wink at me, I know exactly what you're thinking, pervert. That was a mistake! I use a spell my friends taught me on you. When you wake up, you realize my spell shrunk you. Think that's your punishment? Oh, no! Not even close. The real punishment... is where I'm going to stick you.