- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

“Butt of the Joke”

 

My newest scripted clip that stars Sadie Holmes and was produced by Hannah Perez is out now!

Synopsis

It's lunchtime, Sadie Holmes is on break at work and her butthole has been itching her nonstop. Ready for relief, she enters her bedroom talking about the incessant itch and how she is looking forward to fixing the issue. She leans over, lifts up her dress and begins picking through her underwear. She pulls out something unexpectedly.

It's her guy friend who was over last night to watch a movie. She talks about how she remembers falling asleep and then waking up to find he was gone. But she soon finds out that in fact, he had shrunk himself down with the purpose of being able to perv on her. Sadie is amused to say the least, and begins telling him just how pathetic she finds this situation to be. 

During this time she gives him a change of perspective, from her holding him in the palm of her hand to sitting eye level with her brown eye all over again. She gives him plenty of good views, spreading her ass cheeks and puckering her hole all the while continuing to taunt. The focus of her verbal humiliation is around the size difference between him and her ass, and specifically how helpless this makes him!

After several minutes of this, Sadie realizes break time is going to be up soon. This means she needs to figure out what to do with him. She decides he's going back in for a while and that the discomfort will be worth the enjoyment she gets from his torment! 

 

You can buy the clip here now!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/120279/21654203/Butt+of+the+Joke 

 

SCRIPT

 You’re looking for cash in your friend’s little brother’s room. When you see/hear the tiny guy you’re in shock. His sister mentioned he wasn’t feeling well, and it looks like this was why! You tease him because getting your attention was not a smart move. You were in here for cash, but now you can’t pass up a chance to torture him!

 

(Possible cut if you want)

 

You’re trying to think of what to do to him, but time is of the essence. You don’t have time to think of something now, so you just have to just take him and think of a way to torture him later.

 

You look down at your body and tell him there are so many places he could hide (but don’t turn around. Your butt doesn’t even cross your mind!), but maybe you list a few things that sound funny to you like in your bra with your giant nipple, in your panties with your moist pussy, your smelly shoe, etc. However, you’re going to be nice. He can pick one place he wouldn’t want to hide, but then the rest of your body is fair game.

 

(Possible cut if you want)

 

You hold him next to your ear to hear his answer. You laugh. Your butt?! That thought hadn’t even crossed your mind. That’s perfect! Now you have to do it! You don’t even have to think of another way to torture him because this is way better than any ideas you were thinking of! What a great way to mess with him at this height. Good idea! Your friend can wait a few minutes. You don’t want to rush this.

 

(You PROBABLY want a cut here to get the best angle to show off your ass and avoid the awkward setting it down and shifting the camera to get a good angle.)

 

You take off your pants/panties and now we spend a lot of time up-close with your ass as you enjoy showing him your BIG butt, your “small” butthole, and just laugh and taunt him about the situation.

(This is a list of IDEAS of what to talk about, not a list of things you have to talk about. If you like an idea, expand on it and delve into it! Also, I encourage you to come up with some of your own ideas! Just stay away from things like saying he has a small dick or telling him to jerk off or smothering/crushing/killing.)

-          Ask him how it feels knowing you can hide him so easily between your buttcheeks.

-          You can compare him to butt-lint.

-          Talk about why you disliked him and why you enjoy this/find it funny.

-          Tease him about picking his own fate. After all, he’s the one who came up with this great idea.

-          “Offer” that if you see any cute girls, maybe you’ll wingman him… and then tell the girl why he can’t be there to hit on her himself. What girl wouldn’t want to date a guy who was butt-lint for another girl? Or maybe his crush would like him in the same spot?

-          Maybe you’ll let him out at the end of the day, or maybe it’ll be a few months until this stops being funny. Hell, maybe this is his new home.

-          Tease him about farting with him in there. Maybe you stole the money to grab lunch with his sister, and Mexican is a possibility.

-          Tease him about spending the day with his sister and she won’t know you’re trapped in her friend’s smelly ass. Although, his sister would probably find it funny if she knew, which could lead us into you realizing you may show her at some point…

 

(CUT, because it’s no longer POV! Now we’re at a new angle with you acting like you got the tiny guy between your buttcheeks, pinned right up against your anus.)

 

FINALLY you realize you don’t want to keep him between your cheeks. It would be so much funnier if his sister saw him lodged up your butthole! Nothing but his head poking out and then close your cheeks. Or better yet, you could stick him in headfirst and get an even bigger laugh while he’s trying to get his head out of your ass! Although, she won’t show you for a while, so why not stick him in all the way for safe keeping? You shove him up your butthole and leave.

 

DIFFERENCES

 

The biggest difference is that Brittney was supposed to be genuine about letting him pick one place for him to NOT go, but then is too tempted by the brilliant idea to not do it. In the clip, she seems to ask him just so she can put him in there.

In the script she seems like she’s in a hurry and is just putting you somewhere temporarily, but in the clip it just seems like she wants to find somewhere to stick you for fun.

Some of the things in the script are talked about, but not quite the way they’re described

Other than that, Brittney did a really good job staying pretty faithful to the script.

REVIEW

Honestly, this is my favorite clip that’s been turned into a script. It’s sexy as hell, very true to the script, and Brittney has an amazing ass. If you buy any clip, buy this one!!

 

Chapter End Notes:

“Butt of the Joke”

 

Once again, my newest scripted clip that stars Sadie Holmes and was produced by Hannah Perez is out now!

You can buy the clip here now!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/120279/21654203/Butt+of+the+Joke