- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

“PERMISSION TO SHRINK MY STEP BRO”

 

My newest scripted clip that stars Misty Lovelace and was produced by Hannah Perez is out now. Misty comes into your room to find you shrunken, except she doesn’t seem too surprised. She then reveals that her and her mom talked about being fed up with you and wanting to get rid of you. While many solutions didn’t sound viable, there was one they both fell in love with. So your step mom spiked your OJ and now you’re just an inch tall! However, that’s not the worst part. The worst part is where your step sister plans on hiding you.

 

You can buy the clip here now! https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/120279/19978555/Permission+to+Shrink+My+Step+Bro

 

 

SCRIPT

            The tiny man (Camera) is on the ground as you kneel over him. You quietly start to speak, trying not to alarm him as he wakes up to his new size. You ask him if he remembers you. You’re the girl he smiled at the bar. The one who bought him a drink. You tell him to not worry. It wasn’t roofied. You just put a shrinking pill in it! Then you explain how you were traveling back to America tonight (or wherever), so you didn’t have time to woo him and fall in love, but he was too cute to leave behind. So you shrunk him that way you could take him back home with you!

            He looks a little worried so you pick him up and put him on your bed as you try to calm him by telling him how much he’ll love being your girlfriend! You admit you have no idea how to change him back to normal size but maybe that could be a good thing! You start taking off your clothes as you talk about the positive side to him being shrunk, like he can climb your tits like mountains, use your pussy like a slip-n-slide, give him the best bj ever, etc. At some point you end up naked and pick him up.

            Now here comes the bad news. You were worried about getting caught trying to sneak him back to America (or wherever). What if they searched your luggage, or patted you down and found him tucked away in your bra? You would get in SO much trouble. But then you got a brilliant idea! It’s an idea he won’t like though. You’re going to smuggle him the same way people smuggle drugs from country to country. You bring him behind your big bare ass and inform him you’re going to have to stick him up your butt. This probably isn’t the best way for you two to start a relationship, but you didn’t know what else to do. You thought about putting him in your pussy, but just imagining him squirm in there started to get you wet, and it would be REALLY embarrassing if you suddenly had an orgasm on the plane. Besides, so far this relationship has been pretty one-sided. You’re the one who shrunk him. You’re the one who’s risking getting caught. Now it’s his turn to sacrifice a tiny bit.

            You spread your cheeks and show him the hole he’ll be going inside of. You acknowledge it’s not the best smelling place on Earth. It’s probably not even the best smelling butthole on Earth, but maybe he’ll get used to the smell by the end of the trip. After all, he’ll probably be in there for about 24 hours since you’re halfway around the world with several connecting flights. Plus, you travel for a living, so this probably won’t be the last time you get pushed through this wrinkled ring. But try to look at it on the bright side! You NEVER let guys go inside this hole, but you’re getting to go there before your first date! That makes him special!

            After showing off your butthole to him and talking for a few minutes, you tell him that you can’t delay any longer and it’s time to get shoved up there. You say a few comforting things, and then tell him that every time you flex your anus and squeeze him with your anal muscles that he should pretend it’s his loving girlfriend (you) hugging him with her arms. Also, he should probably not open his mouth while he’s in there. You talk about why it might cause him to suddenly no longer think fondly of you. He then gets moved towards your butthole.

 

DIFFERENCES

 

She doesn’t talk much about the perks of being shrunken (Tits like mountain, slip-n-slide pussy)

She seems a bit more casual when talking about putting you in her butt and not scared of what would happen if someone found you, or scared of how you will react to this information.

She then goes on to state that she believes you might even enjoy it since guys love her ass so much.

She doesn’t talk too much about the relationship.

She doesn’t talk about why she can’t hide you in her pussy instead.

Honestly it’s very different from the first clip and script, in other little ways as well.

 

REVIEW

While it’s different from the script, I don’t mind it. She still keeps the same core idea and the performance is much better. She also looks better in this version. So, if the script sounded like your cup of tea, but you didn’t buy it based on my recommendation for the last one, I’d say this one isn’t a terrible buy. The only BIG downside is that we see way less of her butt in this one, and barely any butthole. We see her butt for less than two minutes, and the angle isn’t great unless you like a super up-close and kind of shakey POV style right behind the butt.

 

Chapter End Notes:

“PERMISSION TO SHRINK MY STEP BRO”

 

My newest scripted clip that stars Misty Lovelace and was produced by Hannah Perez is out now. Misty comes into your room to find you shrunken, except she doesn’t seem too surprised. She then reveals that her and her mom talked about being fed up with you and wanting to get rid of you. While many solutions didn’t sound viable, there was one they both fell in love with. So your step mom spiked your OJ and now you’re just an inch tall! However, that’s not the worst part. The worst part is where your step sister plans on hiding you.

 

You can buy the clip here now! https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/120279/19978555/Permission+to+Shrink+My+Step+Bro