- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

“HE WENT UP MY BUTT”

My newest clips stars Brittany Shae. She is sneaking into her friend’s little brother’s room to steal some cash when she finds him shrunk and tiny. However, the tiny guy quickly realizes that getting his sister’s friend’s attention for help wasn’t the smartest idea as she starts talking about wanting to play with him and torture him. The clip is titled “He Went Up My Butt” and it shouldn’t be hard to guess how this one ends.

You can buy this clip at https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/120279/fetishlands-beanstalk

 

BAD FOR TEACHER

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/77295/itsayssareece/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit10/search/GIANTESS%20teacher

Release Date: 3/20/15

 

SCRIPT

1. POV

First, you will take a young student (the camera) out of your purse and explain to him why you shrunk him and how his crush is inappropriate.

Next, you acknowledge you’ve said this all before and now you’re taking action.

Then, you tease him with your mouth and about swallowing him.

Finally, you bring the camera into your mouth.

Dialogue Ex

“Where the fuck are you?.... Ah. There you are. (takes camera out of purse) Now, as I was saying at school before I shrunk you and hid you my purse, this little crush you have on me needs to stop. It is completely inappropriate. I’m your teacher. You should look at me with respect and fear, not affection. Do you have any idea the headache you’re little crush has caused me? It started with just jokes about you being a teacher’s pet, but lately the conversations have been turning a little more serious. There are some people on the school faculty who think the feelings aren’t completely one-sided. That’s not good. I could potentially lose my job, and for what? Because you have some stupid crush? I get it. I’m young. I have a great body. But it doesn’t change the fact that I’m too old for you. Of course, we’ve already had this talk before. That’s why you’re currently shrunken and in the palm of my hand. Talking seems to get us nowhere, so I’m going to force you to get rid of this little crush. I spent a lot of time trying to think of a way to do it, but I came up with something genius. This sexy body you love so much? I’m going to turn it against you. I’m going to send you on a journey through it. You’re going to get to know me on the inside, and you’re not gonna like it because I’m not as pretty on the inside. And it all starts right here (start taunting him with your mouth). Do you like my pretty little mouth? I bet you’ve dreamed about kissing it. Sticking your tongue in it. Maybe you’ve even imagined other certain body parts in it. Well now your whole body is going in it! And in case you were wondering if I spit or swallow… well… you’ll see for yourself in just a second when your whole body is sliding down my throat. Are you ready? Probably not. But it’s time. (bring camera into mouth as we fade to black)”

2. Down He Goes

First, you act like you’re playing with him in your mouth, then like you’re swallowing and feeling him go down your throat as you acknowledge that he tickles going down.

Next, you can’t feel him moving anymore and assume he’s dropped into your stomach. So you take off your shirt in case you can see him moving around in there, and while you’re at it, why not take the pants off too?

Then, you talk about not throwing him up, which means there’s only one way out. You play with your butt and tease him.

Finally, you always get sleepy after you eat, so you take a nap

Dialogue Ex.

“(After swallowing) Wow. I didn’t know playing with your tiny body inside my mouth and feeling you helplessly squirm down my throat would be such a power trip. What about you? Can you even hear me in there? I can’t feel you. But maybe I can see you. (start taking off your shirt) You have to be moving around like crazy trying to get out of there, so maybe I’ll see your tiny movements. (your shirt is now off) Screw it. I’m home alone. Might as well get comfortable. (Take off pants) I guess I’m not COMPLETELY alone, but it’s not like you can see anything. It’s probably pitch-black wherever you are. Where is that by the way? (feel the gap between your ribs) You should be in my stomach by now, but I can’t feel you…. By the way, I don’t think I mentioned this earlier but you’re not coming out the same way you went in. I’m not going to make myself throw up just to let you out, which means there’s only one other way out of my body. I told you that you’re going to take a journey through it, and your journey ends at the same place all the thing I eat do. (finger is back between the ribs) Haha, I think I can feel you moving around now. Just barely, but you must be thrashing around pretty hard for me to feel it. I guess you don’t like the idea of exiting out of my ass. I don’t blame you! (maybe turn to the side to show of the curve of your ass) That last muscle you’ll have to go through is a real shit-hole!! But that just guarantees you’ll never look at me in an attractive way again. (yawn) Man, I always get so sleepy after I eat. It’s been a long day too. Maybe I should just take a nap. (sit on the couch/bed) It’s not like you’re going anywhere. I learned from the biology teacher that the human digestion process takes twenty-four to seventy-two hours. So, we’ve got time. (Go to sleep)”

3. He’s already reached the end!

First, you shift in your sleep for a few moments. You’re uncomfortable.

Next, you then wake up and feel a strange sensation.

Finally, you realize your student swam and ran all the way through your intestines and is now knocking on your backdoor.

Dialogue Example

“(As you wake) What the hell? What is that? (You look back at your butt) No way. It can’t be. You’ve already made it all the way down? Holy fuck. You must have swam and ran like crazy through my intestines to get there so quick. Is that really you wiggling on the other side of my butthole?”

4. And this is where we have a close-up of your butthole for a few minutes.

First, you pull off your panties and spread your cheeks to talk to him.

Next, you stick your finger in there to see if you can feel him.

Then, you’ll try to spread your asshole to open up communication.

Finally, you close your cheeks after taunting him for a couple of minutes.

Dialogue Example

“(Pulling down panties) I seriously can’t believe this. How deep in there are you? I can feel you trying to push your way out, but I feel like you have to be at least a couple inches deep. I wonder if I can feel you with my finger. (Stick your finger in) I can’t tell. My asshole is so tight. I don’t know if I’m feeling you or if I only feel my anal muscles squeezing my finger tight. No wonder you couldn’t get out! You ran all the way down just to find out my butthole was too tight for you to push your way out of it. And it probably wasn’t a clean journey either. You probably came across all sorts of mush and bile. (take your finger out) You might not be able to even hear me because you’re so covered right now. (spread your asshole) Does this help? Or are you too covered in stomach bile to hear my voice?.... Actually, considering you’re on the other side of my anus, I doubt it’s bile that you’re covered in. I bet your whole body is painted brown right now! Is it? Come on. I’ve opened my butthole, so maybe I can hear your tiny voice?.... No response? Are the muscles in there gripping you too tight to talk? Or are you just too afraid to open your mouth because it’s covered in my poop!? I’m just teasing you! Although, I can’t imagine that you haven’t gotten a little taste by accident already. That’s what you get for not taking your time though. I told you that the journey should take you at least a day. Well, the joke is on you because I’m not letting you out right now. (Close your asshole, but keep cheeks spread) I planned on your punishment being for at least one whole day and I plan on sticking to it, but instead of gradually spending time in various parts of my digestion track before you get released, it looks like a majority of your time we’ll be spent right on the other side of my wrinkled, little hole. And you’ll just be trapped there until I finally have to poop. I’m sure that will be an interesting experience for you. You’ll probably never look at a girl’s ass the same way after you’ve been pooped out of one. (close cheeks)”

5. The Future

First, play with your butt and acknowledge how obsessed guys are with butts.

Next, smell your finger and talk about the boys at school being attracted to these gross things.

Then, you realize you could start a club with all sorts of school girls shoving boys up their asses.

Finally, you threaten the guy in your butt one last time about not pissing those girls off.

Dialogue Example

“(playing with/looking at your butt) And to think that boys are so attracted and obsessed with these things (smell your finger). They clearly shouldn’t be. At least you know better… now. Unlike the rest of the dumb boys at your school. I catch them glaring and drooling over other girls’ butts all the time. It’s disgusting…. Maybe I can change that. I’ve changed your perspective, so maybe I can do it for other boys too! Although, I’m only one woman…. Ya know, I bet I could convince some of the girls at school to do this too. I could start a club at school! Surely a lot of girls would want to join. I’m sure a lot of them are sick of their booties being drooled over like they’re candy, or have an ex that they’d like to shrink and stick where the sun don’t shine. And they all have you to thank for this! Just make sure you don’t piss any of them off. Otherwise you might be seeing a lot more brown-stained holes in your future! And considering how emotional girls are at your age, it won’t take much to give them a reason to treat you like a suppository. Or maybe I just won’t unshrink you and I’ll let the new members shove you up their ass for initiation. You’ll be getting SO much ass! Just not in the good way haha. Hmm, I don’t know. So many choices. No matter what though, it sounds like you need to start mentally prepping yourself to watch a lot of teenage girls pulling their pants down and bending over in front of you… and the feeling you’ll get when you’re being moved towards her gigantic stink-ring.”

 

 

CLIP & SCRIPT DIFFERENCES

-          Honestly, very little.

 

REVIEW

Alyssa Reece again stays pretty faithful to my script, which again is a double edged sword. I feel like she tried to memorize the script so much that the characterization wasn’t completely fleshed out and that she was a little more focused on lines. She still does a good job though. My biggest complaint is she does things that break the illusion, like talking to the camera when it’s no longer supposed to be POV, or moving the camera when it’s not a POV shot. If that really bothers you, I wouldn’t recommend this clip. However, if you like the content of the script and want to see it in action, you’ll probably enjoy it!

Chapter End Notes:

“HE WENT UP MY BUTT”

My newest clips stars Brittany Shae. She is sneaking into her friend’s little brother’s room to steal some cash when she finds him shrunk and tiny. However, the tiny guy quickly realizes that getting his sister’s friend’s attention for help wasn’t the smartest idea as she starts talking about wanting to play with him and torture him. The clip is titled “He Went Up My Butt” and it shouldn’t be hard to guess how this one ends.

You can buy this clip at https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/120279/fetishlands-beanstalk