- Text Size +

STUCK BETWEEN MY CHEEKS

Can be bought at http://clips4sale.com/miss-kelle-martina

Release Date: 5/6/14

 

NOTE: Each segment would start with a beat by beat breakdown, followed by a dialogue example. The beats are the core structure of the clip. The dialogue example is just there to give her ideas of what to say to get her to go from beat to beat, but she wasn’t required to say any of it.

 

SCRIPT

The first part is basically you talking to your boyfriend (the camera).

At first, you’re trying to not be too judgmental as you acknowledge that you’re aware that for some strange reason, guys like ass.

Next, you start to get confused as you bring up the fact that he wanted to eat your ass last night, and you don’t understand why any guy in his right mind would do that.

Then, you get frustrated at the fact that your boyfriend is dumb enough to do such a gross, sexual act and because now you have to teach him a “class” about “your ass”.

Finally, you shrink him as you point out he has NO IDEA what he’s in for.

{Dialogue Example}

“It’s cute that you like my ass; that you think the thing my poop comes out of is sexy. Dumb, but kind of cute. And I tried not to judge you for it too much because what guy doesn’t enjoy looking at a girl’s butt and grabbing it? Most guys even seem to have a weird desire to stick it in a girl’s ass, so I wasn’t that surprised when you asked if you could, even though that’s the last place you should want to stick it…. But when you asked me last night if you could lick my butthole, I was just shocked. Why would you want to do that? Why would you want to taste my butthole? Why would you let your nose get into a position close enough to smell my ass? You know that your mouth and nose are right next to each other, right? Why would you want your nose to be up against some girl’s butthole? Do you know nothing about a girl’s ass? That’s what I’m assuming, which is exactly why I came up with an idea last night to give you a drastic lesson about girls’ asses. If you knew the first thing about my butt, you wouldn’t volunteer to eat my ass, so now I’m going to have to teach you an intro class about my ass. And for an introduction class it’s going to get very in depth. I hope you’re ready to take a big, deep look into my behind…. Oh you are? Trust me. You won’t think that in a second.”

 

You’re now holding a small plastic man in your hands.

First, you hold him in front of your face as you act a little caring, but then laugh as you say something with an “I told you so” sort of demeanor.

Next, you lower him down to your butt and acknowledge how scared he looks and how glad you are to see he’s changed his mind about butts.

Then, you pull down the back of your pants and panties as you warn him that you want this lesson to really sink in.

Next, you bend over and reveal your butthole as you talk about having to mentally scar him.

Finally, you remind him that HE is responsible for this as you put him between your cheeks and push him right against your asshole and then state that you’re just proving a point.

{Dialogue Example}

“Aww, honey. You look scared. Haha, I warned you that you weren’t ready for this lesson! Speaking of which, I think it’s time to start class. (she lowers him to her butt) Your face is priceless right now! You look so terrified of my butt! Ya know, if you would have looked at my butt this way before I shrunk you, you wouldn’t be in this situation. I’m glad to see just a change in size can change your perspective. (starts peeling down pantspanties) Unfortunately, as scared as you are, I don’t think the lesson has fully sunk in yet. To do that, I need to show you why my butt isn’t the attractive, wonderful place you think it is. I need to do something (starts bending over to reveal butthole) that’s mentally scarring. I’m sorry, but remember, you’re the one who wanted to lick this dirty hole. (starts bringing him to her butthole) I’m just showing you why you shouldn’t want to.

 

The physicality of the next part of this scene depends on the director and what’s the most comfortable for the model.

At first, she’s just going to stand there and will comment on how she can tell he doesn’t like it in there from his wiggling around and trying to get out. It tickles. Eventually, she comments on how she enjoy enjoys his struggles. She’s never had that part stimulated because she never let guys near it, but now she can see why it’s erotic.

Next, she can bend over right there, sit down on the floor, lie down on the couch, or get into some other sort of position to expose her butthole. She then uses the tiny guy to stimulate her butthole. She’s not really masturbating. This is more just foreplay and like she can’t help herself but explore what rubbing her boyfriend all over her asshole and inserting him inside of it feels like.

Finally, a phone rings/vibrates and she stops using her boyfriend as a butt-toy.

{Dialogue Example}

“So, I guess it’s safe to assume from all the wiggling you’re doing inside my butt, that you’re no longer a big fan of my ass. What made you change your mind? Was it the smell? It’s pretty bad, right? I mean, that hole is literally stained from giant logs of shit come out of it every day! And that’s the hole you wanted to TASTE!! This is why I knew shrinking you was the right call. I just didn’t know how much wiggling you were going to do while you were in there. It’s kind of… nice. I still think it’s weird for guys to want to do anything with it, but I finally see why my girl friends suggested I try it. (she starts playing with his tiny body in her butt) It’s arousing. Like, if it wasn’t so disgusting, I would totally let a guy use it to get me going. Feel his tongue just circling around my butthole, and then get closer, and closer, and closer until I just felt is tongue slowly slide in….Mmm…. Oh sorry. I just gave you more of a tour back there than I intended to. We’ll just count this as part of your learning experience. Plus, this is the only time I’ll ever let you stimulate my butthole and won’t give you shit for it… except for any shit that might have gotten on you from sticking you up my butthole… JUST KIDDING! Although, maybe another trip up there wouldn’t hurt—(Phone rings)”

 

The girl answers her phone and suddenly remembers she was supposed to meet some of her girl friends for lunch/dinner/whatever.

Next, she hangs up and she’s clearly not ready to change her new toy back to normal. She makes up an excuse and claims her boyfriend needs more time with her ass to ensure that he’ll never like her ass again.

Then, she decides he’s coming with her and she makes a few jokes about it.

Finally, she continues making jokes as she puts him back up against her butthole, pulls up her pants, and leaves to join her friends.

{Dialogue Example}

“Jenny? Hey!.... Oh my gosh. I totally forgot I was meeting you and Sarah for lunch!.... No, I’ll leave right now. I just have to-- ya know what? I was going to do something, but it can wait until later. I’ll see you in a few minutes. (hangs up phone) I feel… I feel like we need more time. I don’t want to rush this. I want to ensure that you’re never attracted to another female’s ass again, and last night you were willing—no, wanting to stick your tongue in there, and I just don’t think you’re ready to grow back yet. So, (starts putting him back in her butt) I’m going to put you in my ass for now so I can meet up with the girls. I’ll eat lunch, and you… can eat my ass I guess! (pulls up pants) I feel like this is for the best. There’s still so much I can teach you. I haven’t even farted yet, and that’ll definitely be an experience at your size! Plus, it’s warm out today, and if you think it smells bad in there right now, just wait until my ass gets sweaty! But for now, I’m going to go have lunch. Maybe I’ll even tell the girls about my little “ass class”. Who knows? Their boyfriends might even blame you for getting to know their girlfriends’ biology too well if my friends decide to also teach their men a lesson about the female derriere. (walks off grabbing/slapping her butt)”

 

 

STORY AND CLIP DIFFERENCES

First Segment

This isn’t about you wanting to lick her ass last night. It’s simply about your obsession with ass.

She doesn’t really get frustrated at the end. More devious. She also seems a little more pretentious than annoyed with your ass obsession.

Second Segment

She does not act a little caring. She goes straight into the “I told you so” demeanor.

She doesn’t reveal her butthole to him or mention trying to get the information to sink in by mentally scarring him.

She repeats several times that he brought this on himself.

Third Segment

She kind of “explores” stimulating her butthole with him and she talks about him being stuck up her ass, even though most of the time he’s not.

Her ass is often angled away from the lens. She seems timid to have her face out of the shot for too long

Final segment

I love how natural she sounds towards the end of the phone call!

She doesn’t put her pants back on. She just continues to play with her ass until we go to credits.

 

 

REVIEW

Overall I think it’s a good clip. It has some flaws, like her looking at a reference sheet here and there or her ass facing directly towards the camera, but I still enjoyed it. I think she acted well, she stayed pretty loyal to the script, and I enjoy her ass. Although, I was a little irked that she didn’t shave her butthole. It’s not super hairy, but there’s definitely a little hair there.

Do I recommend you buy it? Yes, if you don’t mind the fact that she’s not a stick figure.

Chapter End Notes:

My newest scripted clip just came out a few days ago. It stars Alyssa Reece and centers around a woman on a business trip who is about to fly back to Vancouver, but before leaving, she decides to stop at a bar. That’s when she spots you. It’s love at first sight, but she doesn’t have time to woo and charm you. So, instead of missing her flight, she shrinks you so she can take you with her! This clips starts after you’ve been shrunken as she informs you of what she’s done, and what your future relationship will hold. It’s a POV with a lot of close-ups of her boobs, pussy, and ass. It's title New Boyfriend.

http://clips4sale.com/77295