- Text Size +
Reaching a stable mental quota, as your thoughts eats your mind away, you reawaken to hear the gargantuan roar of Twilight yawning... she's waking up.

Eardrums now erupting into your skull, and the heavy burden of sleep in your eyes beginning to fade, you wish you had something this effective as an alarm clock.

Like being on a ride at PonyLand, you can feel the tensions in your stomach churn in response to the change in velocity--As the hoof you're barely under quickly whacks you, you're swatted like a fly upon contact as Twilight lets out one last yawn, before slowly getting up from her slumber, getting out of the bed. Her sweat sticking to you like glue, as she makes her way down the stairs.

Getting lethargic from movement, you hear Twilight talking to spike.

"Good morning, Spike--Sleep well?"

"Kinda... My back is aching, though; what about you, Twi?"

"Yeah, I'm not too sure, either--I could've sworn I felt something hit my-... Never mind, it was probably nothing." Twilight replied, heading outside into the town of Ponyville.

That face of yours begins to blush so badly, you only wish you could comically shrug your hooves with your lips perked up, so innocent-like.

"Oh, almost forgot, before you go: Pinkie Pie said she wants to speak to you about something... But, knowing her, it could be anything." Spike added, before getting back to his morning chores.

"Will do, Spike--You take care of Owlicious while I'm gone."
Twilight replied, opening the door, with you slowly descending from her sudden movement.

After nearly reaching the bottom of the hooves, you fail to regain any vertical grip you once had.

In an attempt to save yourself from being trampled by Twilight, you grasp the wall of her hoof, bracing yourself for a large hop onto the ground floor.

Similar to a wall jump in a video game, you force all your weight onto one side, only to quickly balance your momentum into a more comfortable acceleration, as you leap into the dangerous lands of Ponyville--Although you never really thought about your landing, much, so where you land is anypony's guess.

It's a soft landing, as the ground supported your velocity enough to not to injure you.

Confused you look around, and you notice
an odd texture below your hooves.

Quickly making sense of the surroundings, you realise whatever you're on... It's soft, dry and green.

That's all you manage to fathom, until your body mass suddenly minimises in flight, once more.

You fall, but not for long, as this time, your landing was head on.

With a mouthful of what tastes like dirt and soil, you quickly spit out the contents in disgust... And with a lightheaded feeling after what just happened.

You feel drunk--those cartoon stars comically appear above your head, You just shake it off, and begin a new adventure outside.

You notice to your right a massive orange column, with the outline of a star-like shape, forming the shadow before you.

It takes a few seconds to put two-and-two together before realising--You landed onto a carrot, then fell onto the soil patches, below it... Just looking at it makes your stomach growl, like a starving dog in front of a butcher shop window.

Your moral compass in your brain begins spinning, as you know that eating the smallest part of that carrot will make you a common thief--a pest, if you will--Despite not thinking twice when it comes to anally raping somepony (No pun intended).

It wasn't an easy choice, but you decide to pass up the opportunity; If Celestia knew of your existence, at least you know she'd be smiling down upon you... Or at the most--balancing out a wrong doing, in your life.

Then, something odd occurs... The world goes dark... The ground begins to shake.

Just to add even more confusion, the ground seems to be rising...

"What the hell?" Is your only response.

Even though your moral decisions were correct, it appears that Vinyl Scratch's wasn't... Unaware that she was gonna get more than a carrot, Vinyl's hunger was too much for her to handle... She figured that nopony would notice her, and heck--It's just one carrot, right?

You never knew Vinyl was much of a thief, but it appears that's the least of your problems...

That ever-so familiar sound of magic hits your eardrums, and with a signature pearlescent aura glow to match.

As the carrot rises, you realise that you could use her as a ride to somewhere... Other than here.

With no second guesses, you quickly jump onto a nearby hanging root from the carrot, as Vinyl makes her journey back to her house.

Although you successfully manage to grab onto the root and leverage your body to compensate for the change in velocity, you immediately begin to regret your unwise decision.

"Great, why did I think this was a good idea, again?"

You begin scouting ahead for any safe landing spots to land on... Until you notice nothing but the cobble-like stepping stones, leading into Vinyl's doorstep.

With nothing to do other than hang like a cat in a tree, you ponder as to your next move, strategy-wise.

Vinyl enters her house, still unknown to the other pony she brought in.

She puts the carrot on her desk, and immediately turns on her radio.

A small-perked smile appears on your face, as you recognise music you've heard before...

Vinyl begins to rock out, grabbing her electric guitar, aware that it wasn't plugged in, and started to do air-solos to the music...

Then you remembered that music in question, making you fan-gasm inside.

It was "She's Long Gone", by The Black Keys... Oh, boy, how you love their songs.

Pumping her sound up, Vinyl puts her shades on, and starts rocking to the music...

You are amazed at how well she mimics Dan Auerbach... Suffice it to say, you're enjoying this, it's like being at a rock-concert.

After a few minutes into the main solo, Vinyl starts going berserk, being extremely melodramatic with her moves, even to a point of grabbing her guitar in the air for the finish.

As you're beginning to worry about how far she's taking this, your thoughts are suddenly moot as you hear nothing but the titanic goddess' mimicking flood your eardrums "Bellowoloeomeeew!!!!"

You're almost paralysed from fear and sensory overload, and with last manic smirk from Scratch, she saves the best for last; the worst for you, though.
A everlasting shadow deepens above you, and with quick reactions and a stable frame, you only just manage to weave out of the way... Only to wonder what you just witnessed.

*SLAM*

The force of the impact causes you to slowly fall into the fabricated jungle that is Vinyl's and Octavia's living room carpet.

You observe the damage that Vinyl caused, all you see is the embarrassed look from Scratch, and her desk--almost obliterated by a now destroyed electric guitar, still being levitated by V in awe... She even managed to break one of the lens in her glasses by the ricochet of the debris.

With a lack of responsibility, Vinyl quickly trots outside, probably to preserve her pride.

You've started to adapt to the sudden change in velocities, meaning you manage to recover fairly quickly.

After an quick examination of Vinyl's and Octavia's home, you notice that they aren't the cleanest of ponies, although you believe the cause of the blame to be Scratch's doing.

Navigating the new terrain isn't an easy task, either, but it's barley manageable, as the bristles of the pink forest you're in have just enough space to squeeze through.

Over two hours later, and you're still navigating the carpet, until you're face to face with a black, odd-looking fabric, just heavy enough to crush the carpet bristles in your path.

At your size, it has an odd, net-like texture, similar to a trampoline, only a heck more smoother.

Your sense of smell also tells you something that gives your hormones a run for their money... Smelling like the chamber of Venus, herself!

"C'mon, that's just childish..." Is what your conscious is telling you, but it's too much to refuse!

The terrain begins slanting upwards, then downwards--and the smell getting stronger, making you even hornier.

After climbing upwards, the steep decent looks like a cakewalk in your perspective... Making your carelessness get the better of you, making you run downwards, instead of taking it easy.

This was a big mistake, as you trip over your own hind-hooves, making you stumble and roll down, until you flawlessly manage to gain some altitude... It didn't last long, though--You land with a splat, now facing upwards; now, you're in deep trouble, as you know what you landed in... The 'love juices' of Somepony's panties... Stuck like a fly on a spider's web.

You try to calm yourself, but this is just the start of your sticky situation, as you hear the door opening...

The door slowly creaks open, revealing somepony in the shadows, looking surprised at the absence of her roommate.

"Vinyl, darling--Are you in there, are you okay?"

To her ears, it was silent; despite your feeble attempts of shouting at the top of your lungs, hoping for a response.

After a few seconds of silence, Octavia figured Vinyl wasn't there, and proceeded into the living room, with a look of disgust at what was in front of her.

"Aughh, not again" Said Octavia in reaction to what she saw... Sighing in semi-frustration and despair.

"How many times must I tell that cataclysmic klutz to clean up her own mess?"

She wasn't exaggerating, either--Everything from discarded empty cans of energy drinks, various sodas, and even a few empty bottles from what was once Octavia's 'personal' wine collection.

With one last discomfortable sigh, Octavia realised that the living rook wouldn't clean itself, nor Scratch, for that matter--And with that, began cleaning the random piles of junk scattered amongst the room.

A slight part of you hopes that Octavia (Or, heck--Anypony, for that matter) will see you... Although another part of you wishes see doesn't, given your 'current' situation; leaving a very awkward explanation to give.

You can feel the impact of Octavia's cleaning, whist she attempts to clean the floor, sending seismic waves over your body, making the world shake around you, getting ever-so closer and ever more powerful.

Your ears feel like you've just put your head against a high-amp speaker, when what you can only guess as the looming shadow of Octavia, standing above you, all you see is her beautiful gray, mono-coloured face, and well-groomed mane looking down at you--Her eyes slightly closed in disbelief, and her mouth gags in revolt.

"Well, well--Looks like Vinyl jumped onto the bandwagon, again..."

You can tell in her voice that she's upset, and with good reason--But, she seems more emotional for Vinyl than you could imagine, having a lust for love, even if her roommate is hip-crazy.

Wait--No, she's just pissed at the fact that Vinyl's using her home as a place to party, as her expression changes in anger, with an incoherent mumble between her breath.

"Well, this is one souvenir that she isn't getting back", Octavia yelled.

"Huh, wait... What?" You say in confusion as you realise the ground rises for what seems like an eternity

Octavia, in her heart-broken-filled rage, picked up the 'souvenir' in question, only to violently throw it into one of the nearby trash bags she was using to store the used sundries, miscellaneous junk and garbage from the (Now somewhat-clean) living room, moments ago.

The force of her throw was impressive, giving you enough momentum to free yourself from the sticky liquids that once restrained you.

Although you manage to escape one problem, you're suddenly greeted face-to-face with yet another, as your unavoidable designated destination could be even more dangerous.

Closing your eyes, attempting to shield yourself for the brace of impact...

All it took was a very nasty landing, knocking you out for the count, seeping into unconsciousness... Only giving you time to see a now blurred vision of Octavia's looming body tying the top of your new prison, shutting off your only view of any visible light, leaving you to sleep in your own thoughts.

Totally unaware of what just occurred, Octavia carried the couple of trash bags out into the open, placing them in a nearby dumpster, located in front-view of the Ponyville park, behind the 'Carrousel Boutique'.

"Good riddance" Octavia exclaimed in exhaustion, and with that--She trotted on back to her house. Other than a possible argument with Vinyl Scratch, her day continued on as normal--If only the same was applicable for you, still knocked out from a minor concussion.