- Text Size +
Your vision is cloudy, and illogically unusual.

A large hypnotic swirl of blue and red is all you can see...

Scratching your head, your vision slowly behind to come back to reality.

*Stomp*

That's all you can feel...

*Stomp*

There it is again...

You attempt to regain your faculties after what seemed as nearby explosions occurring in the distance.

A moment in time freezes, while you regain your thoughts--Getting back to the basics.

Okay, you're just an everyday Earth pony with next-to-no talent in anything productive... Let's face it, you just play video games all day--You're not running to be mayor or anything big, right? Oh, you'll be surprised, as 'big' is quite the understatement.

*Stomp*

"Oh, right--Back to reality" Is the first sensible reaction you think to yourself, as you still don't know where you are...

With an unwilling smirk, you ever so slowly turn arou--*STOMP*

"Holy. Shit." Is all you can whimper.

In front of you... An infinitely scrolling, marshmallowy, purple hoof blocks your view.

Twilight had just returned home, the Library, after a long night of stargazing with Spike helping her jot notes down.

"Spike, I appreciate the help with my research."

"Oh, it's nothing, Twi--I am your #1 assistant, after all"

"He-he, don't get cocky, mister--You can have the day off, tomorrow, okay?"

Spike sighs in response, "Fine."

"Good, now--Get some rest, I'll put the equipment back, okay?"

"Yeah, sure--Goodnight Twi" Spike yawns in his tired mind, then proceeded to walk upstairs to his cot, unaware of the life below him.

You cannot resist pulling an erection as your member slightly grows in length, reacting to your dreams coming true, being smaller than dust.

At your size, not only are you near-deaf from listening to Spike and Twilight talk, but you realise time seems to be only a lil' slower than what is considered an normality in usual sense.

You comically screech, curling into a ball--at an attempt to shield yourself from your doom.

*BOOM*

Lady Luck is on your side, it appears, as you only just miss Spike's behemoth foot, being literally only a few meters from your perspective.

You try to follow his footsteps, but after realising your new size change, that'd be unwise...

You instead begin to explore, in sheer enjoyment of the new world before you.

After a few minutes of trotting in a single direction, you notice one of the screws embedded into the floorboards, and it's the only 'safe' place to hide, while Twilight is around.

All it took was a very courageous jump, and you just make it onto the edge of the screw.

You are amazed at your size, as it took almost an entire minute of constant running to get to the middle of the rusty screw... Then again, being a third of an inch will do that to you.

Your world begins to subsequently shake, then you scream with fear as your vision is sudden black darkness, only to be returned a few seconds afterward.

Twilight had just finished cleaning up, and was just starting to prepare for bed, unaware the fear she just brought onto you, only by walking onto her own floorboards.

Great--You've got an entire night to yourself, downstairs in the Library--Now, you just need to somehow go upstairs and get the attention of Twilight or Spike.

Yeah, you're screwed... Good luck with that.

Proverbially pulling yourself together, you attempt to regain your confidence...
Even if you can't do anything about it, you try to gain the best of the situation.

After what seems an unending walk, you suddenly, you see a large pink and purple 'mountain' a few miles a head.

It looks comfy and soft, and heck--It's gonna be a cold, long night... It's the best option and thought you have of having a peaceful slumber.

It takes a good twenty minutes to reach the 'mountain' in question.

"Oh, sweet!" You accidentally say, out loud.

A sweet, flower-scented pair of purple and pink flavoured socks... A slight tingle of wetness seeping out of your cock.

It's not a mountain, it's bigger than that--It appears to be cotton tunnel... And the environment in there seems to be more than peaceful in comparison outside of it.

A small loose thread is hanging above you, and is your only way in, as it's way too big to jump onto the edge.

Surprisingly, the thread holds your weight, and is as sturdy as rope!

After climbing the required 24ft, your reward is not in vain, as the floor is absolutely soft, the tubular walls surrounding you is absolutely soft... It's perfect for not only resting in, but, you wonder if this can be an invitation for something even naughtier.

Reflecting on what you're currently in, you realise how surprisingly well you've handled the situation so far, resisting to masturbate, but then again--You also realise... You've just moved what may be a few feet in reality, and simply crept inside somepony's article of clothing, so what may be a trivial everyday task is nothing compared to the amount of erotic troubles you'll possibly encounter, next.

With curiosity getting the better of you, you dare yourself to wander down, deeper into the smooth cave, the sweet smell only getting better to grant as a reward.

*Stomp*

Suddenly, you experience a very familiar sound in the distance; gradually getting louder and closer towards your position.

Immediately, you first blush reaction is to simply stay put, keep calm... Maybe it's Spike, simply going for a midnight snack?
Maybe... It's Twilight, after all, she takes her studies seriously, even at night.

You closely analyse the sounds... They appear to have a clip-clop effect, similar to a pony's hooves... Spike--obviously, does not have hooves, so you know for fact that it's Twilight, "but, what is she doing" you think to yourself, wandering if the situation would get ever so better.

Twilight was looking for something; searching through various shelves and drawers in the library.

She turns to face you, and she quickly reacts, moving her head back after noticing something.

"Oh, there they are!", Twilight bellows, and then she begins to close in on your position.

"Oh, I just love these socks!", said Twilight, making you gulp, starting to regret any thoughts for your safety, which only turned you on even more.

You know you're in for a good time when pleasure comes before risking your life.

Just as you're about to grab your now harder-than-steel cock, you stumble and fall, as the world around you violently shakes, as Twilight levitates her pink and purple socks in the air, sending you tumbling to the bottom.

Your world begins to sway from side to side, as Twilight makes her way upstairs to put on her socks--Due to the cold night air making her hooves cold, motivating her to grab some extra hoofwear.

Still in excitement about your predicament, as Twilight was already upstairs, the creaking of what you suspected to be her bed indicated you were too late to escape.

Luckily, on the brighter side, she's saved you for last, putting on her other three socks before yours... But, After she put on her third sock, you see the entrance stretch open, showing your appending doom.

You whimper a little, both in anticipation and slightly in fear, you lick your lips, as Twilight's soft hoof closes down--Visually estimating mere seconds of arrival.

"Much better!" Said Twilight, in a quiet, monotone voice.

You grumble, and try to sensually visualise your new 'surroundings', the sweet smell of lavender, maybe a hint of Irish vanilla...

Your penis is throbbing, as you see it struggling to hold the stretched thread of cotton, forming a slight tent-effect, horizontally.

Trying to balance yourself, you notice you're slightly slipping a little, descending slowly, thanks to a slick texture of Twilight's hoof, slightly sweating from the heat of the hoofware...

Sticking out your tongue, you cannot resist but to have a small taste... As you would expect, it tastes like a mouthful of watery-salt--Only slightly quenching a tiny thirst you've accumulated during your stay.

After a long, slow decent, you're now greeted by the tight gaps from Twilight's sock, with you at the bottom of it.

It's not an easy squeeze, but you manage to shimmy against the 'Great Wall Of Hoof'.

Slightly uncomfortable, Twilight moves her hind hooves, causing you to be violently greeted by her moist hoof, once again.

After being pinned to the bottom of the hoof, your position changes to where you can see a small hole, nearly unnoticeable to the naked eye.

Getting slightly tired of hoofplay for the night, you edge your way towards the open exit, just within reach.

After observing the height, you're only halfway up her sock, similar to exiting a cave in the middle of M.T. Hoofrest--Literally! (Well, albeit... A very soft version)

It's not an easy climb, but using the cotton threads as a ladder, you slowly, but eventually make atop Twilight's gigantic hoof.

Your target is now in full view... And your unsuspecting mistress awaits, her irresistible body all for you, like an endless playground for you to play on. You ponder for a short moment, think where to go, first, as your cock excretes some pre-cum droplets on her sock, giving you sexual tensions like a hungry dog licking its lips, awaiting its meal.

An unexpected groan from Twilight reaches your ears, as she slowly turns onto her rump, with her head buried in pillows.

The movement gives you a small time to react, as you gain a small thrust from her hoof twitching, landing you near her upper leg.

It's questionable as to why Twilight isn't under her covers, but with your cock getting impatient, all of that doesn't concern you.

A few minutes of wandering the vast entity near Twilight's upper hind-leg, and the long walk is getting to you, but her marshmallowy rump is getting ever closer to you.

After you adapt the gain in altitude, which would be one of her asscheeks.

Once more you lick your lips in temptation not to just fall onto her plot, and simply slide down to her main prize... It's too tempting, but with just a small nudge of her back legs, the force knocks you down between the two mountains, giving that sexual tension in you to flow ever so quicker.

Reaching the bottom of your ride, you see something in the distance... Although it confuses you at first, you realise that her plothole is awaiting.

Descending deeper down the wet, outer folds of her sphincter, your cock can't take it anymore, with even more pre-cum dripping from your shaft upon gazing at such magnificence.

Slowly perking your lips, you kiss the ever-tender flesh, giving you the most pleasure you've experienced, to date

It's bliss, complete perfection, as you begin to massage the walls in front of you, making you finally orgasm, making a long, sticky thread onto the ground, trailing down into the depths of the innocent unicorn's rear.

Twilight, surprisingly, seemed to show a small reaction as you hear a rumble from above the heavens, coming from Twi, moaning in slight discomfort towards your actions, oblivious to the fact that you just out your untraceable seed into the back of her.
But, even more noticeable to you, the ground below you seems to slowly soften, making you gasp in fear, as you see the sphincter open up, comparable to an octagonal, futuristic door.

Having little time to escape before you fall into the bottomless pit of Twilight's plothole, making you cringe in reaction to consequences that would follow, you involuntary jump off, showing the net-textured ground of Twilight's bed quilt.

It's not a long fall, and you land on your back, minimising any pain that could've only worsened the situation.

The ground is very soft, here, and even though Twi's back-legs could very easily crush you within the next few hours from body pressure when Twilight wakes up.

Again, negating any safety you have: after all, you're already in a victorious mood, what, with you cumming inside Twilight and all--not to mention that your brain is beginning to throb, and it's not from vertigo, either--You're still tired, and haven't had any sleep, today.

It's obvious to you that there's little you can do at this point in time, anyways, and you admit to yourself that it isn't too bad, here, so why not, right?

"Ah, forget it." Is all you can muster, and begin to drift asleep again.

Although Twilight's body movement distracts you from your sleep, you adapt to it, and enjoy a well earned (albeit, an odd) rest.